A Fire Inside Ch. 05

Story Info
Davey and Robbin get sweaty in the shower.
1.8k words
4.53
27.2k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davey rolled over and looked at Robbin, the sun streaming in bathed her face in a golden light. He smiled at her, enjoying the look on her face as she slept. He moved to get out of bed, and she woke up, looking up into his smiling face.

“‘Morning, Sunshine,” Davey said.

“G’Morning, Davey,” Robbin replied, sitting up in bed. A look of disgust came over her face, “Eeeww, I’m all sweaty and still filthy. Uck. I need a shower, bad.”

“There is a shower on this bus, ya know,” Davey said.

“Really?” Robbin asked, a lilt in her voice. More than a normal shower was obviously on her mind.

“Really,” Davey confirmed, pulling on the pants he had worn earlier, and shoving a handful of condoms into his pocket.

Robbin sat fully up and grabbed a tee shirt out of the pile of clothes at the bottom of Davey’s bed. She inhaled his scent as she pulled it over her head. “Lead the way,” she said when she had the shirt on, “Oh, and I need someone to wash my back,” she added with a devious smile.

“Right this way,” he said, “and I will be more than happy to assist you in any and every way possible.”

“I know. I was counting on it.”

“Hold on, let me grab towels, and here’s the shower,” Davey said, pointing to a very small, cramped bathroom. Robbin looked inside at the shower and smiled to herself. There wasn’t any way there wouldn’t be sex happening now.

“Okay, then let’s get wet,” Robbin said, sliding the shirt up and over her head, pulling Davey in the bathroom with her. She kissed him hard on the lips, and he ran his fingers over her hardening nipples and then down to her cunt. He slid a finger between her lips and laughed lightly.

“Looks like someone is already wet,” he said.

“You look rather aroused yourself, Mr. Havok,” she said, pointing to the tent his cock was making in his pants. She hooked her fingers in the pants, sliding them down and dropping to her knees as she did. She kissed the head of his cock lightly, and took his entire length into her mouth, feeling him harden fully as she massaged him with her tongue. Davey leaned back and moaned, and then gasped when she let him slide out of her mouth.

“Why did you stop?” he asked.

“Because all that cum is going inside me,” she said, and bent down to turn on the water. Davey caressed her ass, rubbing his hands over the full globes, the same tan bronze as the rest of her body. She must tan in the nude, he thought randomly. Robbin pulled the pin and water rushed from the shower head. She took his hand and let him into the shower.

“Let me wash you,” Davey said, reaching for a bottle of shampoo. He lathered her hair up and washed it clean, next applying a sweet-smelling conditioner. He massaged her scalp with his fingers, letting the conditioner set in her hair, softening it. He reached out of the shower for a wash rag off the pile of towels he had grabbed. He lathered it up with a bar of soap and ran it over her shoulders, and down her back, washing away the dirt and sweat, both from her day moshing and their lovemaking the previous night. He ran the cloth down her back and over her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze as he washed her. He lowered himself to his knees and washed each of her legs, motioning for her to spread her legs apart, giving him access to her inner thighs and cunt. He ran his tongue over her cunt, lapping at the juices there before washing around her clit and along her lips. He washed up her belly, kissing each one of her nipples before running the soapy rag over them. He took the shower head down, and wet her hair thoroughly, and then began to rinse the suds off of her. He washed her breasts and stomach, and coaxed her legs apart. He ran the water directly over her clit, sending little shivers of pleasure up and down Robbin’s spine. He rinsed her legs and stood up, washing her back off as well. He stepped up against her, his cock positioned between her legs and he slid the shower head back into place. Robbin reached down and slid her finger over the tip of his cock, and the raised herself up onto her toes, positioning the tip of her cock at her opening. Davey realized what she was doing, and grabbed a condom and slid it on before adjusting his cock so it would penetrate her when she came back down. Robbing lowered herself onto his cock and Davey began to slowly thrust in and out of her. He leaned his head forward, resting it on her shoulder, smelling the fruity conditioner in her hair while he wrapped his arms around her, one playing with her breasts, the other slowly twirling around her clit. Robbin sighed loudly and began moving herself up and down, slowly and exquisitely impaling herself on his ram rod hard shaft. It wasn’t long before her hands were caressing Davey’s face, and then she dropped one hand to her own cunt, pressing his fingers harder onto her clit. He took it as a signal to move faster and Robbin moaned loudly as he did. She began to tremble slightly before her cunt began clenching wildly around his cock. Davey began thrusting hard into her, and let out a low moan before shooting his cum inside her. He thrust into her and let his cock stay inside her until her orgasm had subsided. She slid off of his cock and he quickly drew off the condom and tossed it into the trash bag.

“Get another, now. I want more,” Robbin said, kissing him.

Davey wasted no time in obeying her order. He slid another condom on and Robbin back up against the wall pulling Davey toward her. He slid his cock into her sopping went cunt and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Fast, hard, this time,” she whispered.

“Okay,” Davey said with a growl and thrust his cock deep inside her. He began to wildly thrust in and out of her, fucking her as hard as he could. His hands were at her hips, holding her up, while hers were wrapped around his neck. He kissed her passionately on the lips, hard and fast like the sex. He dropped his head to her breasts, nuzzling them before taking one nipple, then the other into his mouth. He sucked hard, nibbling along the sensitive flesh of her breasts. Robbin moaned loudly, calling his name.

“Faster . . . ” she begged.

He readily obeyed, thrusting into her as hard and fast as he could. She cried his name out and kissed him hard on the lips and her body was wracked with a mind-blowing orgasm. Davey thrust his cock deep inside her, and after a few more strokes he was having his second orgasm of the day. He felt his cock going limp inside of her and pulled out, again trashing the used condom.

“That was wonderful,” Robbin said, when her breathing returned to normal.

“Yes, oh yes it was,” Davey said, kissing her.

He took down the shower head and rinsed the sweat off of her body, and then off of his own, cleaning the cum off of his dick and her thighs where it had dripped down. He tilted her head back, running his fingers through her thick brown hair, nearly as black as his own when wet, rinsing out the conditioner. Her hair was soft and smooth when he finished. Davey threw a towel down on the floor and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist, and picked up the biggest, fluffiest towel he could find earlier, one he knew belonged to Jade, and held it open for Robbin. She stepped out of the shower and he wrapped her in it, grabbing another large towel for her hair. When he had her wrapped in her towels, he sat down on the toilet seat lid and motioned for her to sit in his lap. She sat straddling him, her legs on either side of his, her towel riding up.

“If I hadn’t cum twice this morning already, I’d be very hard at the site of this,” he said, running his fingers over her thighs.

“I know. Next time, perhaps we should wait until we’re out of the shower to make love,” Robbin replied, kissing him lightly on the lips.

Next time, she’d said next time, Davey thought, closing his eyes, maybe she’ll agree to come with us. Oh I hope so, I really like her. I think I could love her. She’s not like the others, she’s funny and sweet, and doesn’t act like I’m some god. Davey was pulled out of his reverie as he felt Moria lean back. He opened his eyes and looked at her, she was looking at him questioningly.

“I was just thinking,” he said, quietly.

“About what?” she asked.

“You. Me. You staying with me, going on the European tour with us. Moria is, you’ll be with her.”

“And I’ll be with you there.”

“Yes, you’ll be with me there,” Davey said, before realizing she’d just agreed. He kissed her passionately, “Watch out Europe.”

“Haha,” Robbin said sarcastically.

“Aw, man, I just realized something!” Davey moaned.

“What?” she asked, concerned.

“Europe has all the best groupies!” he said, pulling a regretful face, “Now that you’re along, I don’t get any!”

“You’d better not get any groupies now that I’m along!” Robbin said, lightly slapping him on the chest. She jumped as she heard Moria squeal with surprise and Hunter mutter loudly as he was roused from sleep unexpectedly, follow by loud laughter. She opened her mouth to ask Davey what it was when there was a loud knock at the door.

“Okay, fuckers, get out here! Hope I’m not interrupting anything!” Tim Armstrong’s voice came from the other side of the door.

“Guess Rancid is here. We’d better get moving,” muttered Davey to Robbin, before calling out, “Hey, Tim.”

Robbin made sure the towel was wrapped tightly around her and got off Davey’s lap, pulling it down over her thighs. Davey opened the door and they were greeted by a smiling Tim.

“Morning, guys! Little early for fucking, isn’t it? Fritch said you were all at it for a while. Lars got Moria and Horny, I mean Hunter up already,” he said with a laugh.

Robbin peered down the bus watching as Moria held a sheet to her chest, trying to grab Hunter’s hoodie that he held just out of reach without flashing Lars. Hunter finally gave in and handed it to her, and she slid it on, standing up and walking down to the front of the bus, to grab both her and Robbin’s bags. Hunter watched her walk, her ass peeking out from under the sweat shirt as she bent down. Lars also watched her.

“You’re lucky, man,” he said to Hunter.

“I know,” Hunter said simply, and smiled at his friend.