A First Date

Story Info
How Pandora became a woman again.
920 words
3.78
23.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After weeks of endless torture, seeing him at work, the simple touches, the glances we gave each other I had found myself attracted to him and wanted to explore my feelings. I knew that I might get into trouble with him. It was the first time in a long time that a man made me feel like this. Made me feel like I was something that had so much to offer a man. I had begun to feel like I was only to be a mother to my children.

He had asked me time and time again to go out with him. John called me and asked if I would like to go down the shore with him for dinner and a walk on the boardwalk. How could I reject him. I told him I would be ready and waiting. So when the night finally arrived, we went out to dinner and we sat across from one another. We looked at each other, I wanted to let him know how I felt. I didn't say the word yet, even know I wanted to say it.

After dinner, we walked to the car and drove the rest of the way to Atlantic City. We spent hours walking and talking about what we wanted in life and the horrors of our past relationships. We ran into my friend Melody, she had met John before, so we all got along great when we went to a bar for a drink. All I wanted to do was be alone and not to share him with anyone but me that night. He asked me if I was ready to leave and I couldn't get out of the bar fast enough. Melody asked if I needed her to call me but I knew I wouldn't need her.

We walked back to the car.

He said "I have a special place I would like to take you."

I responded, "Lets go."

He wouldn't tell me where he was taking me but I knew it had to be good. No man keeps that quiet for that long of a drive. I somehow knew I was going to like where he was taking me.

He says, "Lynne, now before I turn down this road, do you trust me?"

I replied "yes, but why would you ask such a question? Where are you taking me?"

He answers "There will be nothing for miles around and no one would hear or see us. No walking to the road if you needed help. We will be in the deep woods with no lights and complete darkness. So do you trust me?"

Again, I answer "Yes, I am not scared at all, I trust you."

As we drove down this one road in all actuality, it was a dirt path that a car really couldn't drive down but he did. All I could see was trees, bushes and the dark of the night. He stopped the car and we walked to a private beach where we could be totally alone.

He got a blanket out of the trunk and laid it out of for us to sit on. He took out a bottle of wine. We only kissed twice before and I knew something was going to happen I just didn't know what.

We sat very close caressing each others legs. He turned my face around so I would be able to look at him and he kissed me deep and passionately. I felt his tongue intertwined in mine. I moved my hand up his leg, I felt his cock rising from the intensity of our kissing. I rubbed his cock with my hand, feeling his mouth on my neck. I never told him that was my spot where I would fall to pieces. He laid me back on the blanket, where he lifted up my shirt. He was kissing and licking so softly, working on getting to my hard nipples. He nibbled and circled his tongue around them.

Holy shit, I feel my body my fluids building up with excitement. He unzipped my pants, his finger feeling my trimmed hair, feeling my wetness on my panties as his finger started rubbing my clit.

Oh my god, I am cumming and I want him to fuck me, but I really don't think I am ready for that yet.

After hours of the passionate love making, he never wanted to fuck me, nor did he want me to suck his cock. I have never been so turned on in all my life. We had to stop. The pressure of taking it to the next level was one we didn't want to explore yet.

He slowly walked me back to the car. he suddenly pushes me into the car and pulls down my pants. He turns me around and seats me. I feel his cheek on my inner thigh, his tongue and lips all over my pussy. He was tongue fucking my pussy and tasting my sweet juices as the flow with every lick become more and more. He then nibbled on my clit. He made me cum like I never had before. He stopped and stood up and left me wanting more. He just looked at me, my pussy exposed for him to fuck me. He just looked at me in amazement that I couldn't move my body. I was still shaking from the exploding orgasm I had, the first of many pleasures he would give me. . .

To be continued. . .