A First Date

Story Info
The beginning of something special...
2.1k words
4.17
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had driven for the last couple of hours to get there, parked outside the train station he couldn't help but have a stomach full of butterflies. He had seen photos of her and shown her photos of him, explained that he didn't think he was that great looking but she had agreed to meet up with him anyway. They were both just getting out of long and difficult relationships and after spending hours chatting they had decided to meet up, have a drink, catch a film and just see how things went.

He was dressed in his customary black, for years he had lived in the shadows, never wanting to really be noticed, never believing he should be noticed, yet now his confidence was slowly growing, but he still liked wearing black, it was easy to co-ordinate. Black jeans, a black soft touch shirt just comfortable but reasonably smart as he kept looking out the window waiting to spot her.

As he stared he watched a gorgeous, blonde walk out, it took him a minute to realise it was her, the black jeans and dark top, difficult to tell the colour in this light but he knew it was dark green like she had told him. Curves that excited him, a face that made him smile she spotted the car and walked over, the butterflies went crazy...

She opened the door and slid into the car, he turned to face her.

"Hi, I'm Nick, just so you know you have the right car..." He smiled, trying to be funny whilst his heart was beating wildly.

"Hi Nick," she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek, "I'm Vicky just so you know you picked up the right person..."

He smile, turned the key and headed into town. He had driven round a couple of times earlier, found the cinema so he knew where it was, found the pubs nearest to it so was slightly more organised than usual. He pulled in beside a pub and walked inside with her.

They sat in a booth towards the corner of the room. He sipped his drink, as she tasted hers. He wondered if she was as nervous as he was. Chatting to her about family, jobs, interests he found that they had yet even more things in common, he tried to avoid it but his eyes did keep wandering between chats, taking her in, enjoying the curves, the nicely rounded full breasts, her eyes that seem to sparkle when she laughed and the way her lips curled in a little smile at his sorry attempts at making her laugh.

Looking at his watch he realised it was time to head off for the film. They finished their drinks and headed out to the car again, driving up to the cinema, he insisted on paying this time around as it was his treat for her.

The took their seats and he made a joke about yawning and putting his arm around her but was surprised when she curled in to him. She smelt quite nice and it had been a while since he had felt like cuddling up to someone at the cinema. The lights dimmed and the music kicked in, more and more adverts.

Finally the film, he sat watching contented feeling her pressed against his side, almost without thinking he lowered his head to her hair, and kissed he top of her head gently whilst she watched feeling her wriggle in a bit closer, one hand gentle stroking her whilst they watched the film.

The film ended and slowly, reluctantly they uncurled from each other, stretching and smiling they wandered out of the cinema, chatting, they had slightly differing opinions on the best and worst bit and the bits that they missed out but over all they had both enjoyed it.

Sliding into the car they made their way back to the pub and slid into the booth again, soft drink for him, another JD and coke for her. She slid slightly closer to him and he gently hugged her, not sure about how far he should go, not sure about how she felt... God he was rubbish at reading people.

He slowly leaned into her and kissed her neck softly just below the ear, complimenting her on how beautiful she was, loving the little blush that came to her cheeks, she turned and her lips met his, kissing softly as he held her to him.

The bell went and the bar was shutting up as he finished his drink and picked up her coat for her to slip into, heading back out to the car it was a warm night as he drove down the dark country lanes, teasing her a little bit about the incredibly hot photos she had sent him the other day. With a naughty flirting note in her voice she asked him if he wanted to see the real thing.

To his credit he didn't crash the car instantly but his almost whispered affirmation was lost as she giggled and slowly slid her hands down to the hem of her top, sliding it up her body till she gently raised it over her full gorgeous breasts I was the black bra and god she looked 100% hotter in person than she had on the photo, and she had looked damned hot on the photo.

He spotted a lay-by, covered with trees and pulled the car in out of sight, turning the lights off he turned to her, only lit but the moon and the stars in the dark night and slowly reached out a trembling hand to caress her firm, rounded breasts. Leaning over he kissed her softly as he slid his hand down over her ribs, cupping her tits gently as he kissed the side of her neck, his thumb rubbing gently over her nipples...

He moved away from her, opened his door and walked round, he gently guided her so her legs were sticking out of the car, his fingers more confident now as he knelt on the ground in front of her, fingers undoing her jeans, she lifted her ass and let him slide them down. She looked slightly puzzled at what he was going to do but she seemed very willing.

With her jeans around her ankles he lifted them over his shoulder so that the jeans were bunched behind his head. Leaning down he pulled her little G-string to one side and slowly began licking her pussy. Long slow strokes up and down, getting her wetter and wetter as he tasted her for the first time. Soon his tongue was pushing deeper, searching for that spot, the one that would make her moan out loud. He found it and licked her hard, over and over on the spot, licking, sucking, and listening to her soft moans as he brought her higher and higher till she came hard for him.

He stood up carefully and gently lowering her legs back down and opened the back door. Had no idea if this would work, she pulled her pants up for the moment and moved round. He sat in the middle of the back seat and slowly unbuttoned his jeans; sliding them down past his knees with his boxers he revealed a hard throbbing cock.

"I want you to try riding me hun." He smiled at her as she lowered her jeans showing of that gorgeous pussy. She crawled into the car with him, sliding one leg out of her jeans she slowly straddled him, the low height of the car meaning she slightly hunched over, her head on his shoulder as she slowly slid down onto his hard cock, feeling it stretch her tight underused little pussy.

"Oh God..." His breath was a silent whisper as he felt her envelope his throbbing shaft. His silent prayers answered as she kissed the side of his neck, feeling the warmth of her around him, the wetness and tightness as she started to grind against him.

His hands gripped her ass tightly briefly before sliding up under her top, stroking her back and shoulders gently over and over. His lips found hers and they kissed; hot, furious, passionate and full of need as she slid herself up and down, he could feel her body trembling as they moved together gently for what seemed like an age, suddenly he felt her stiffen, it had crept up and surprised her.

Her eyes flicked open, her mouth a little 'O' of shock as her second climax washed through her, shuddering as she came and then collapsed against him. They sat together like that for a while, his shaft still hard with need inside her, her breathing slowly returning to normal.

He gently moved for her to slide off him. He carefully slid out of the car and pulled her out after him, he stood there, hard cock and jean around his knees as she sat on the edge of the car seat and reached out.

She gently took his sensitive cock in her hand and slowly started stroking it's length, pulling him closer till she leaned down and took him into her warm mouth. He felt her tongue run over the sensitive tip and gasped. Felt her sucking and licking up and down the length of his cock and knew he wouldn't last much longer. In a strangled voice he called her name and warned her, she only sucked harder.

He gripped the doorframe of the car as he released, gasping his knees almost giving way at one of the most explosive orgasms he had ever had. His seed filled her mouth as she desperately swallowed, more and more till finally he was spent and she let him slide from her mouth as she sucked down air.

He passed her the bottle of coke he had bought and she took a sip before reaching out to take his semi-hard cock in her hand again. With both hands she teased his shaft, caressing his balls and leaning down to tease his length, she worked on him for a while, noticing how he was swelling up again, his length growing, thickening till he was fully hard in her mouth again.

Now she stood, her top pulled up to expose the bra clad breasts and turned, she bent over in the doorway of the car, her head down and arms resting on the seats as she turned to look over her shoulder at him, her eyes burning, her legs parted as he moved in behind her.

He gripped her hips tightly and gently guided himself into her. Fingers digging in he slowly began to move inside her, picking up speed till pretty soon he was slamming his hard cock in and out of her tight pussy over and over. The warm night air around them, no sounds apart from the slapping of his thighs against the backs of hers.

His shaft drilling into her over and over, a car came down the road and he ducked down for a minute before resuming fucking her tight pussy hard and fast... He grunts and gasps letting him know he was doing well.

He could feel it building again, normally it took an hour before he came the second time but she was so damned hot, this was so naughty and she was so tight. He began to speed up again and just before he came her heard her crying out, she was cuming! He felt her clamp down around his cock, her cunt trying to milk his shaft for it's cum and he obliged.

He thrust hard into her once more and exploded, his hips jerking backwards and forwards as he pumped streams of cum up inside her, spots dancing in from of his eyes as the climax took his breath away.

He stayed there, buried inside her for what felt like an eternity in paradise. Then very gently he slid out of her. She turned to face him, a happy smile on her gorgeous face as she lent over and licked his cum covered shaft clean. He sighed and grabbed some tissues for her to clean up. They both got dressed and moved to sit back in the front seats again.

He leant over and kissed her as she turned towards him, his tongue on hers.

"Guess I had better get you home then..." He said with a bit of a sad smile.

"Guess so..."

"I hope I can come and meet you again or you want to come and meet me..." A little naughty smile playing around his lips."

"I think it could be arranged."

He turned the key and started the car, carefully driving her home he dropped her at the end of her street. Leaning over he kissed her gently.

"I look forward to seeing you again Vicky... I have had an amazing night."

She smiled, kissed him and promised she would come and visit him soon before sliding out of the car and walking into her house. He drove all the way home with the biggest smile on his face...