A First Encounter

Story Info
Caught with my panty emerging from the edge of the jeans.
1.4k words
4.36
22.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Vanda, I'm a transgender living in Europe. What will follow is a true story.

I started my way as a TV long time ago when I was young without understanding what was happening.

I was different without knowing what was wrong, I was attracted by women conversations not men's.

I remember that the most impressive women for me was a friend of my mother who was platinum blonde like Marilyn Monroe with massive use of eyeliner and ever with high heels and seamed stocking. At the age of 10 I was very impressive by her look not knowing why.

I was ever with mom and never attracted by my father activities. I was ever helping my mother, with chores. My preferred was to do the laundry. My job consisted to fold and store her lingerie and tights. I was liking the contact with the nylon when my hand and arm slipping in the tights to fold them. Eventually I started to wear them under my jeans. Mom was aware but did nothing nor told me something but she started to store some in my dresser for my own use.

At 20 I had to go to army (as it was an obligation) and this year had been the worse of my life because I had to let my feminine duties at home. It was like I failed in a parallel world. When it ended 6 month later, I started my job as engineer for an electricity company and I had had my own apartment. Again I was able to wear feminine intimate during the whole day. My hairs were long up to the shoulders at this time.

I kept my secret for two months till a colleague saw my black panty emerging from the edge of jeans. He told nothing, but proposed to go drink a beer after the job, what I accepted without knowing that I was caught. His name was François. He was in his fifties and single. We drank a few beers, and since I was not used to it and rather thin, I began to feel the drunkenness rising in me. He being taller and muscular, had not reached this stage. He offered to accompany me to my apartment and get my car the next day because he did not want me to have an accident. As I did not suspect anything, I accepted.

When we came in front of my home, out of politeness, I offered to come and have a last drink. I struggled to put the key in the lock. I made him come in and sit on the couch. In the meantime, no longer having the senses in a go, I take off my shoes and went to the kitchen to come back with two beers. I gave him the beer and sat in front of him in the chair. It was then that he pointed out to me that I had pretty feet in my black tights. I also noticed at that time that by removing my shoes, I had also mechanically removed the sock, letting my pantyhose and nail varnish show through. I did not know what answer to give. I was paralyzed. François broke the ice. He told me that there was no problem and that my secret would be well kept. He asked me if I often dress like that. I confessed that once I got home from work, I became a woman every night and that was how I felt best. It was the first time I shared my secret with someone. With François it had been easy, because he had put me at ease by asserting me that it was a normal state and that I did not have to be ashamed.

François suggested that I be comfortable and go to change as I used to do every night. He told me that he was curious to see the result of my transformation.

I took my courage and went to my room, leaving him with his beer and the TV on. I first went through the bathroom. I took a shower, dried my hair, gave it a feminine waveform, and returned to the bedroom. I sat down in front of my dressing table. I applied a smoke eye makeup and a black cherry lipstick. I donned a black lace tanga and matching bras. I put on stockings. Then, I put on a polka dress with black dots. I finished by putting on a pair of Slingbacks Peep Toe High Heels. As it transformed, I felt good in my body. I joined François, who had finished his beer.

François had a smile and complimented me on my outfit. He told me that I was beautiful and that if he had crossed me in a bar he would not have recognized me. I thanked him and offered him another beer. I went to the kitchen. Returning, I handed him the beer and moved to sit on the chair, but he stopped me and offered to sit next to him, which I accepted. François continually changed channels, until he came across an erotic film. He asked me if I happened to look this kind of show, I told him yes. He suggested that we look together. As we watched the show, he slipped a hand on the fabric of the dress at the height of my lap. As I did not want to say anything, he took this attitude as an invitation to continue his exploration. For my part, until then I had never had a relationship with a man. I had fantasized about it, but never dared to go further. My experience stopped at my sex toys. François slid his hand down my leg below the knee and went up under my skirt to lift it. He went up under my skirt to the edge of my stockings. I did not say anything and let it go. My penis swelled in my tanga without being able to deploy in erection. I was very excited by his hardy.

François took my hand and carried it on the closure of his pants which showed an obvious sign of erection by a huge bump. I did nothing except keep my hand on his pants. His voice changed tone. He ordered me to release his penis and masturbate.

I lowered his fly, opened the button of his pants and helped him to lower it. I did the same with his boxer which made his dick gush like a jack in the box.

Slightly leaning over, I began to masturbate him while François took advantage of my new position to spend his hand on my buttocks. Compared to my sex toys his dick was slightly bigger. François ordered me not to stop, which I did but without accelerating my gesture lest he ejaculate on me. He put his hand on my neck, and with a slight pressure guided my mouth a few inches from his dickhead. He asked me to suck him. I began to lick the dickhead with my tongue as with an ice cream cone. He gave me the compliment by starting to sigh. Finally I took the whole dickhead in my mouth, as I had repeatedly exercised on my toys. I began a back and forth on his dick, engulfing how far I could. He told me that I sucked well and that it was important not that I stop. At one point, his body arched up, François held my head on and I received a river of cum in my mouth that I had no choice but to swallow.

He ordered me to stand in front of him and lift my skirt. He released my cock from my panties and began to suck it but without going to the end. Eventually he asked me to turn and show him my buttocks. He slid my panties down my legs and helped me to remove it. He ordered to spread my legs. He gave me some pats on the buttocks and spread them apart. He told me that I had the ass of a whore to fuck but that he should educate me before regarding the enema so that I am always ready to receive his seed. He spit in between, then put his finger in my asshole. He made a gesture to go back to front and with the other hand masturbated me. I did not do long before ejaculating on the floor while moaning. He ordered me to kneel and lick the sperm on the floor, which I did without arguing.

After this first episode he informed me that he had to return home, but that as his new submissive I will receive other instructions and that if I tried anything to avoid it, he would have enough to denounce me to my colleagues.