A First Encounter with Orlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
921 Followers

I stripped naked at Orlene's request for the second time that day. I sat on a stool as she asked, my five incher twitching with excitement as I watched her get to work.

"Aren't you getting naked too?" I joked.

"No, I don't want you getting hard again, like at the beach. She laughed. " I need to paint your cock flaccid. Although it would be nice to paint it hard, it wouldn't be very appropriate for my exhibition."

"Exhibition?" I said

"Yes I'm taking my work to an art gallery in Paris soon, then, maybe your cock will be famous, perhaps hanging in someone's living room." she smiled.

I gulped, 'hope not' I thought to myself.

Twenty minutes or so passed as I sat there posing naked for this gorgeous woman. Orlene puffed on her cigarette from behind her easel whilst chatting away to me. I felt relaxed in her presence, despite the fact that I was naked and she wasn't.

To be honest even though we'd only met a few hours previously and I'd witnessed her being fucked by my mate. I was becoming infatuated with this girl.

Then the door opened. It was David.

"I've been looking for you." He said to Orlene. Then he caught sight of me. "What the fuck?" He said.

"Daniel is modelling for me." She said casually smiling.

David looked around and saw the other pictures, then he looked at her easel.

"You've painted his cock too big." He said.

"Well I couldn't paint it any smaller could I?" She replied.

"Why didn't you ask me?" He said, sounding a little jealous. I could tell he wasn't happy.

"You can model for me tomorrow morning if you want darling." She said grabbing his crotch "I'd love to paint your magnificent cock." She teased. Now I was jealous.

She kissed him deeply whilst running her hand down his body. "Now go and pour me a vodka tonic, I'll be down shortly"

With that he left the room, shaking his head at me as he did so.

"Oh Not again" Orlene laughed, looking at me.

I looked down realised I was rock hard again. "You like to watch don't you?" She teased. "Did you get a good view earlier too, in the hut by the beach?"

I was speechless.

"That's right, I know you watched your friend fill up my little pussy with his big monster earlier." She continued. "Did you wish it was you doing it? I bet you'd love to put your cute little cock inside me wouldn't you?"

She walked over to me and took a puff of her cigarette, blowing smoke out into my face. Then she grabbed my cock firmly and stared into my eyes.

"Or did you just want to see what your friends cock looked like hard?" She quizzed as she started to wank me. "I'll tell you if you like. it was fucking magnificent! Do you know he made my cum three times, just with his cock?" She said.

She grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the lips sticking her tongue in my mouth. I couldn't believe it.

"My friend Jean-Claude watched you masturbate didn't he?" She said. "Did you like the fact that he saw you empty your cute little cock and balls all over the floor?" I was close to cumming from her expert hand job and the filth that was coming out of her mouth.

"Are you going to cum for me then you little pervert?" She asked. I was close.

Then she put her cigarette down on the ashtray and used her other hand to massage the edge of my arsehole. Popping a finger inside as she jerked me off.

With that I immediately exploded all over her hand as she gripped tighter and twisted my cock in her palm, pumping every last drop out of my balls while at fingering my bum.

"Mmmm" she smiled. "I hope you're not always that quick to shoot your load."

Then she released her grip and preceded to wipe her cummy hand all over my face and hair until it was dry. I shuddered as she popped her finger out of my bum hole and put it in my mouth for me to suck clean.

"I enjoyed that." she said, taking a last drag of her cigarette and stubbing it out in the ashtray.

Then she bent down in front of me and picked up my shirt and jeans. I thought she was going to hand them to me, but she walked casually over to the doorway with them.

"You won't need these." She laughed. Then she opened the door and promptly walked out.

"Oi, come back with my clothes I shouted." But I could just here her laughter getting more and more distant as she walked along the corridor and down the stairs. I just sat there naked and bewildered, my own cum drying on my face and my cock still rock hard.

I got up to look at what she'd painted, it was fantastic and she had added a a bit of length to my cock as she promised. Although it was still the smallest cock of all the paintings in the room.

After my erection had subsided I walked out the room, my hand covering my genitals, I tried all of the doors on the corridor, three of were locked and the other was the bathroom. I took a much needed piss and washed the cum off my face. I couldn't even call anyone because my phone was in my jeans pocket. So I just sat there and thought.

'Why was she trying to humiliate me like this, did it turn her on? Was she trying to treat me like she did her ex to get kicks she'd been missing since they spilt? Or did she do this kind of thing often. But most of all what the fuck was I going to do about my current situation?'

I made a dart down the stairs. The hallway at the bottom led into the main living area where the party sounded like it was in full swing. But there were other doors. I opened one that was an empty dining area, which was no use. I needed to find something to cover myself up with.

I found a small laundry room where there was a washing machine and a large basket which I rummaged through, only to find a few bras and pairs of knickers They were dry so I assumed hadn't been washed.

I pulled out a pair of red frilly knickers, naturally I had a sniff. The gusset smelt of vagina, not terrible but clear that it had been rubbing against someone's sweaty twat.

I stepped into them.

They were really tight and my balls poked out the sides a bit, but at least they hid my cock. The fabric felt strange against my genitals. I had never tried on women's underwear before, and this wasn't the ideal time or place to start, but I can imagine, being in a different situation, it being quite liberating.

'Shit' I thought. 'Am I to go into the living area to find Orlene and my clothes wearing a pair of her, (or possibly member of her family's) knickers, or stark bloody naked?'

There was nothing, less feminine, or indeed more flattering than the pair I had on. So I thought 'fuck it' and walked out of the laundry, down the hall and into the living room wearing only a pair of dirty, frilly red knickers that smelt of gash.

There were a lot more people there than the hour or so earlier when I was last in there. Everyone seemed to turn and look at me. My face was probably as red as the knickers I was wearing with embarrassment. The music was loud, but I could here people sniggering. Then I caught sight of my mates, David and Sol.

They were in hysterics at the sight of me.

"Don't ask!!" I said angrily. Where is Orlene?" I snapped before they could question me.

"She was by the swimming pool last time I saw her!" Said David, still laughing his head off. I headed towards the pool with David and Sol following me.

"Nice panties!" Said Orlene as she caught sight of me. "What took you so long?" She laughed.

She was sitting by the pool with a drink, talking to a couple of girls. There were a few other people dotted about and, again everyone was looking. She looked at her friends and said something in French, they laughed. David and Sol were still creasing up even though they didn't understand it.

"Ok enough is enough, where the fuck are my clothes?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Oooh I've really pissed you off haven't I Daniel?" She joked.

"I'm just teaching you a lesson, firstly for perving on me and everyone else at the beach and not getting naked yourself, without me asking you several times. She continued. "And secondly for peeping on me while David here was fucking me at the beach."

"Hang on, we were both on the beach with clothes on, but you're punishing me and not him?" I replied.

"He made it up to me by giving me the best sex I've had for weeks. Which you witnessed." She said quickly as the others watched on.

"I posed naked for you!" I argued.

"And i gratified you with a fucking good hand job, did I not? Her voice getting louder and more assertive. "I even put my finger in your poop hole!!" I didn't answer.

David looked at me and shook his head.

"She wanked you off?" He snapped angrily, looking from me to her.

"You... and Dan??" He was pissed off.

"And you watched me bang her at the beach you dirty cunt? Me and you are going to have words later." He said aggressively.

"Oh for Christ's sake you two." Orlene barked. "I have sat naked with both of you ogling over my body! I let you put that monster inside my beautiful little cunt... and cum inside me!" She said looking at David. "I made you spunk your load in about ten fucking seconds flat Daniel, and this is the thanks I get?"

I realised for the first time that this girl is not to be messed with.

"David I'm not your girlfriend, I don't belong to you or anybody, I just met you this afternoon. So don't get jealous if I decide I want to play with another guys dick or another girls pussy. And you Daniel, stop crying because I took your clothes and man up. You were naked earlier and I intended for you to be naked now, but you pussied out and decided to try on my dirty fucking panties instead. Well you can just stay in them now can't you!!??" Now if you'll excuse me I'm going for a dance. She said, walking off.

"Well thats you two told!" Laughed Sol. "She's a feisty one!"

"Is it as big as she says?" Said one of the girls to David. She was a big breasted lady in her mid thirties. David perked up with the attention and he and Sol began talking to her and her friend. I stood there, still wearing Orlene's dirty knickers, still getting funny looks.

"Can someone help me find my clothes then? I asked.

David blanked me, he was still annoyed at me for receiving a hand job presumably.

"I'll go inside and ask Orlene once she's calmed down mate!" said Sol. "I'll bring you out a drink too bud."

A little while later Orlene came out, she handed me a drink. "Sorry." she said.

"I'm still wearing your dirty knickers." I replied with a smile.

"You've stretched them all out of shape now." She laughed. "You may as well keep them."

I'd given up pleading with her for my clothes and she'd handed me an olive branch with the apology, 'that'll do for now' I thought.

"You wanna dance?" She asked pulling me up from my seat.

"I'm good" I said.

"Oh come on." She said dragging me into the main room.

Next thing I was in the middle of the living room, on the makeshift dance floor with Orlene's hands round my waste, her girating against me.

She looked at me and kissed me on the lips, her tongue exploring my mouth. I was trying desperately not to get hard in her panties in front of everyone.

I was feeling pretty drunk by this point as wasn't as conscious about my situation as before.

Then she suggested we go somewhere quieter.

Orlene snd I sat outside in the moonlight by the pool and talked for a bit, It was quiet out there because everyone had moved inside to the party. I found out more about her previous relationship, she opened up to me about a few things. She told me that she was keeping her bush until she fell in love again.

"It's a reminder to try and find that connection with someone again." She said. "I'll only shave it for someone truly deserving of it."

I asked why she was so insistent on me being naked and she told me that she wanted to have a bit of fun with me. To see how far she could push me and how far I'd go for her.

"You will make a good submissive, with a little more training. Maybe even a cuckold, if that floats your boat, which I suspect it does" She said.

I wasn't sure what she was getting at but I must admit the thought did turn me on.

"You could stay here for a while with me and I could have some more fun with you, then, when you're ready, maybe we can travel together!?" She suggested. "You'd be perfect for my filthy ideas, I want to use you as my little toy." She winked.

"What about David?" I asked. "I am supposed to be traveling with him, if he's still talking to me. Sol is going home soon so it's just us two... or three if you want to join us. I said.

"I like you both, in totally different ways, but you can't fall out over me, especially if we're traveling together. I imagine my sexual relationship with David will be very different to my one with you!" She said. "Perhaps I'll join you for a while, then you can come to Paris with me to help with my exhibition.

I had planned to go to Barcelona with David, then perhaps on through Spain and into Portugal, but we didn't have any concrete plans. Sol was heading back to London in a few days so it would be a proverbial threesome, possibly a sexual one too, with Orlene taking Sol's place. But I wasn't sure how the land lied with David and I at the moment.

Then she snapped me out of my daydream.

"Now take off those silly panties, they must be chaffing your balls." She laughed.

I'd had several more drinks by this time, So was feeling a lot less inhibited. I pulled my panties off on the dance floor and let it all hang free again. Although, probably from the alcohol, I didn't get an instant boner this time.

I was intrigued to find out what she had planned for me.

We danced for a few minutes, me the only naked person in the place. I still felt a bit strange but being a bit drunk helped my confidence and I decided to just go with it. There was no chance I was getting my clothes back any time soon, and if I cooperated with Orlene's weird and wonderful requests, who knew what I'd get in return.

"Now I want to get fucked again" she said, "and I'm going to need you there with me. Give me ten minutes to sort myself out, then come upstairs." She instructed. "Second door on the right."

I got myself a drink and waited. The lady from earlier who was by the pool with David came up and started talking to me.

"Nice cock" she said pleasantly, "where are your panties?"

"I decided to ditch them." I answered.

"Probably for the best." She replied laughing. "Orlene likes her subs to be naked at all times."

"Oh I'm not really her sub." I said.

She looked at my naked body.

"Yes you are!" She said.

I asked her how she knew Orlene and she told me she had organised sex parties with her for an agency they used to work for. 'Bloody hell this girl has some experience' I thought. She also told me that her and Orlene had "been together" a few times. I had heard Orlene hint at her bisexuality before, but it still surprised me to hear it from someone else.

"You should be getting upstairs now, shouldn't you?" Said the lady. "Orlene will be ready for you."

'How the hell did she know Orlene was waiting for me? Was it common knowledge?' I thought.

I looked at my watch, it had been twenty minutes since Orlene left, so I made my way upstairs.

I knocked on the second door on the right.

"Enter" a male voice said. 'What the fuck' I thought.

I tentatively twisted the doorknob and walked in.

It was a bedroom with a big four poster bed against the wall, the lights were dimmed.

Orlene was lying on the bed with a man stood at the side, naked. She was sucking his cock.

"Oh sorry, I said, I didn't realise you had company, I'll go.

"Stay!" She barked. "You're late. I said ten minutes."

"I didn't realise there was a strict time." I remarked.

"You can stand until I require you." She said abruptly, then she continued sucking this man off.

Another man was sitting , also naked, watching this. It was Jean-Claude, the guy at the beach.

"Bonjour" He said as I caught sight of him.

"Bonjour" I replied.

Orlene was giving the other man an expert blow job, wanking his foreskin as she did so, licking the end, right down the shaft to his balls. I grew hard again watching this, despite my slight drunkenness. I stood there as I was told and started to touch my cock.

"What are you doing?" She snapped, taking her head away from his cock for a second. "I didn't tell you to play with yourself ."

"Sorry" I replied. So I stood there naked and hard, my hands by my side.

Jean-Claude was also hard by now, sitting in his chair by the window, he started to toss his long thin dick as Orlene continued to suck away at the other guy.

The mystery man was tall and thin with a decent sized cock, but not a monster like David's by any means. It seemed like both of them knew their place with Orlene as they didn't do anything without her saying so.

She spoke to Jean-Claude in French and he walked over and stood next to the other man. She started sucking him off too, moving from one cock to the other and wanking them in unison.

Then I heard the first guy tell her he was close to cumming.

"Here Daniel." She shouted. "You need a closer look." I walked over and climbed on the bed next to her. Both cocks now staring us in the face. She took the first cock in her mouth again, sucking and jerking it for all it was worth. Then the man started moaning, she grabbed my head so it was touching hers as he began to cum down her throat.

She wanked every last drop out of his balls. A stringy line of cum was trailing from his bell-end to her mouth. Then she looked at me and smiled. She put her hand on the back of my head and kissed me. I could smell and taste the cum as she tongued my mouth, giving me a good, long, salty French cum-kiss. Then she let me go.

'Fucking hell' I thought. For the first time in my life I'd tasted another mans cum and it was from the mouth of the sexiest women I'd ever laid eyes on.

I've never felt any bisexual tendencies, but this woman made everything seem hot. Perhaps she was right when she said all guys are bi. I wouldn't dream of doing anything like that without her, but in her company I felt like could and possibly would do anything she requested.

"You're dismissed Jules" she said in a headmistress like manor. The man walked out of the room silently, still naked. His now semi erect member sicking our before him. The door shut behind him.

"Now Jean-Claude. Because, like a good friend, you told me about this little pervert watching me get fucked earlier. I will let you choose what you want to do. You can either have me, or him. She said pointing to me.

'Oh fuck' I thought, this might be a step too far.

He answered her in French to which she replied. They conversed in their own language for a minute while I sat there, shitting myself at what may be requested if me. Then she turned to me and said.

"Ok, Jean-Claude doesn't think you're ready to suck his cock yet, so he's gonna no to fuck you're little virgin bum hole.

"No fucking way." I protested.

They both started laughing.

"Relax." Said Orlene. "I'm kidding. He's going to fuck my arse hole instead... but you're going to suck his cum back out of it and he's going to make sure you don't miss any.

"But I.."

"Every... Last... Drop." She hissed "Or I'll throw you out on that street without your fucking clothes."

She laid down on her stomach and put her little bum in the air. Jean-Claude said something in French again.

"Daniel will you get some lube from that drawer over there." Said Orlene pointing to the bedside cabinet. "Oh and rub it on Jean-Claude's penis, there's a good boy." She said patronisingly.

I did as I was told, all sorts of emotions running through my mind. I squeezed the lube in my hand, and grabbed hold of his cock. I rubbed it up and down his long, thin, slightly bent shaftwith Orlene looking round at me, smiling,

DandJ69
DandJ69
921 Followers