A First Encounter with Orlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
928 Followers

"That's it baby, get his cock ready for me!" She said. Her pert little bum still in the air waiting for him.

Id never touched another mans dick before and being that I'm circumcised I'd never had the pleasure of wanking off a cock with foreskin. I probably spent a little too much time lubing up Jean-Claude's member than I should have really, he groaned as I rubbed his cock though.

"Put a little in my arse too please." Orlene asked. I gently fingered some lube into her bum hole, it tightened around my finger. 'Christ' I thought. 'His cock is going to feel that sensation in a second.'

I watched closely as Jean-Claude put his cock up against her bum crack and slowly eased it in. She gasped as he pulled it out and put it back in, this time slightly quicker.

"Fuck" she screamed, biting into the pillow, "Jesus Christ that's good!" He quickened the pace.

"Oh my god" she shouted and a few more words in French I presumed to be expletives.

I was lying on the bed, my head resting on her arse cheeks as she requested, watching up close as this man fucked her in the arse. After a minute or so she grabbed my hand and pulled me up to her, she kissed me deeply.

"Lick my cunt Daniel" she said, "shuffle under me and make me cum!"

I didn't hesitate, I got right in under her in a kind of sixty-nine position and started lapping away at her bushy vagina, Jean-Claude's cock just inches from my face, his ball sack brushing against my forehead.

Oh god it tasted so good, I mean considering at least one other guy had cum inside it today alone, it tasted perfect. I was in heaven with her hairy muff in my face, nibbling away at her clit while she was getting her arse fucked by a French stud.

She licked the base of my shaft as I was underneath her. She didn't put it in her mouth though, I guess she knew I'd cum in a second if she did.

Then she came... and boy did she cum. It was the loudest I'd ever heard anyone cum in my life, she shouted the house down with expletives. "Lick my cunt you dirty piece of shit" she swore. "Fuck my fucking arse... oh FUCK!!!'

Then Jean-Claude upped the pace and really plowed into her with his lengthy piece. "YES, YES, YES!!" she screamed. "OH MY GOD!!!

His breathing got heavier on hearing her and he shot his spunk deep into Orlene's arse, grunting and groaning as her did so. He paused for a minute to get his breath back, then slowly pulled his length out, rubbing it on my face as he did so.

Then came the flood.. I got a gush of mostly air into my face as I got ready for his cum. It flooded out of her and into my mouth as I slowly rimmed her now slightly gaping, but still cute, arse hole. I got my tongue all up inside, making sure not to miss any. She moaned and sighed as I lapped up her cum fart and sucked all of Jean-Claude's juice out of her hole.

She continued to sit on my face for a bit, dismissing Jean-Claude as she did so.

"Merci Orlene!" He said as he left the room.

"You did good!" She smiled as she allowed me to breathe. "I'm very impressed."

"Thanks!" I said.

"Join me for a shower?" She asked, politely for a change.

There was a en suite bathroom in her room. We showered together, holding each other tightly as we stood in the warm water. It was a moment I was to seldom get with Orlene as our relationship evolved, but I look back and remember it fondly.

Then she put her hand on my head, insisting that I lick her again. I went down on her as she stood there, pushing her cunt into my face the warm water coming down over her body.

"Hang on a second, I need to piss." She said.

"Just go." I replied.

With that she emptied her bladder onto my face and mouth, her urine mixing with the shower water as I sucked on her clit and lapped up her piss.

"I can't believe you let me piss on you without me even asking!" She said as we dried off. "Did you like it?"

"Fuck yes!!" I replied enthusiastically.

"You've done so well today, I think I'll let you have a treat!" She said.

'Oh wow, she was going to let me fuck her little hairy pussy' I thought.

Then she opened a cupboard and tossed over my jeans and shirt.

"You can have these back... for a little while anyway." She teased.

Although I was glad to get my clothes back I would have preferred to have fucked that amazing cunt, or maybe a blow job from those beautiful lips. 'Fuck it' I thought, I'll suggest it to her.

"How about a blow job?" I asked light heartedly.

"I've already made you cum tonight." She replied.

"Okay, how about I fuck you and we can both cum again!" I suggested. She laughed.

"Nice try, but after today I wouldn't even be able to feel it darling!" She said sharply.

"Maybe you should put your clothes on, go downstairs and make up with David." Said Orlene, getting into her bed. She had put on a pair of sexy black panties and bra, the first time I'd seen her in underwear and she looked amazing.

"You're probably right." I said.

"There's a spare room for you to crash in next door, when you're ready She said.

"I kissed her good night."

"Oh and darling.." she said as I was leaving. "When you see David, send him up for me will you? Tell him I need his big cock inside me again!"

"Yes mistress." I replied sarcastically.

My heart fell. I was going to have to get used to this. I thought to myself as I left her alone.

I laid in my bed that night, alone, beating off to the sound of Orlene getting fucked senseless again by David and his massive hard cock. The sound of the headboard banging against the wall and Orlene having orgasm after screaming orgasm.

This was going me to be an interesting summer. I thought to myself as I shot my hot sticky spunk over my stomach.

DandJ69
DandJ69
928 Followers