A First For Melissa

Story Info
It finally pays off to be persistant.
6.3k words
4.31
87.7k
13
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa and I had been distant friends for years, and only after I left my cheating ex did I notice how well time and hormones had treated her through her late teens while I wasted four years of my life on a woman that didn't love me. I missed a lot in her life, like the time she saved a little boy from a burning building by picking him up and jumping out a window with him in her arms (they were both mostly unharmed, but the glass left a scar on Melissa's left thigh). It didn't take long for us to get a lot closer, much due me being as persistent as the sunrise when it came to asking her out a weekly basis. But even after months of pressure, the cute little light skinned Italian/African hybrid refused to break down and let me take her to dinner. So, imagine my surprise when she called me one night to tell me she had won tickets to see her favorite band, and she needed someone to go with.

I watched her ass in that tight denim skirt weave through the crowd at the Megadeth concert as she pulled me along behind her. Melissa looked so damn good that night that I barely remembered who we had come to see. In that a tight zip-up green sweater that hugged the lines of her dark skinned body, the black skirt that showed off the curves of her hips(but hid the scar on her thigh), and the knee-high boots that nothing to hide the shapes of her legs, she looked like a wet-dream come true. Tearing my eyes from her ass was hard, but I saw the end of her long brown hair move and knew she was looking over her shoulder at me "Hey, eyes up here, Jeremy." she giggled and pushed on my forehead to make my head tilt back and look into her light brown eyes. Her big pouty lips peeled back from her teeth in a smile almost too wide for her narrow face. "Think you can keep your eyes off my ass long enough to watch the band?" she laughed out as we got the railing on the lawn and leaned up against it.

"Maybe." I smiled and moved behind her and put my arms on either side of her to hold the rails. "If I'm closer to it, I think I can keep myself from staring." I said and moved so that I was just barely touching her back with my chest. I hardly heard her gasp over the gaggle of people pouring in behind us and the opening band checking their amps, but I still heard it. "Sorry." I whispered in her ear, thinking I scared her. "I'll move if you want." When I pulled my hand away from the rail though, I felt her hand grab my wrist.

I looked up and saw her still smiling at me. "Don't go, who's gonna block the crazies from knocking me over the rails?" she chided. I just laughed and got back into position behind her. I understood what she meant though. Being 5'5 and just over 120 lbs, she wasn't the type that could really hold herself up against some of the larger and wilder fans that would probably turn the yard into a series of miniature mosh-pits separated by clouds of smoke. Towering behind her at 6'4 and nearing 260, it would be a little more difficult to knock me over or out of the way. I smiled as she leaned back against me and I inhaled deeply, closing my eyes as the smell of shampoo still lingering in her hair and perfume on her skin washed over me.

Halfway through the opening band's act, which I made a mental note to buy their album on the way out, I felt something tugging on the chains hanging from my pants and attached to my wallet and two pair of fake, but working, handcuffs. Fearing a pickpocket, I reached down and snatched for a chain only to pull back a small light brown hand attached to the end of my date's arm. "Sorry." I muttered and let her go when she looked over her shoulder at me.

"S'okay" she smiled. "I just can't believe you wore the pants with the cuffs on them." she jingled the silver braclets for emphasis." Before I could even get my line out she said. "Yeah, yeah, I know 'they might come I handy.' You've told me every time you wear them."

I just laughed inched closer to her, hoping she'd continue exploring my pants and find something she'd like to play with other than chains. When the opening band left the stage, and the second was starting their set, we went to the concession stand and I paid ridiculous prices for a cheeseburger, a vegetarian hotdog for Melissa, and two Mountain Dews, then made our way back to our spot to stand while Megadeth started into the spotlight. Three or four songs in, I noticed that Melissa had managed to get one of my handcuffs off my pants and was playing with it. "Please don't loose that, I doubt I can another to match the pair still on me." I told her jokingly.

She turned around and smirked at me, twirling the cuffs around her fingers. "And what are you gonna do if I loose them?" she teased and made like she was gonna drop them over the rails and into the seats below.

I reached out and yanked them to me, pulling her with me as she refused to let them loose. "I'll use the other ones to put your hands behind your back and spank you like the bad little girl you are." I growled at her through a smile and saw her blush either at the thought of getting handcuffed or spanked, I'm still not sure. I let her go after looking her up and down again and noticing not for the first time the little winged skull resting just above her B-cups on a black cord, and she turned back around, still fidgeting with the cuffs, and I got even closer to her, pressing against her back and her ass as she bobbed to the blaring songs on the stage. She started waving to some people below us in the stadium seats and tried to get out from between me and the rails. "Woah there, Mel. I though we were on a date, where are you going?" I asked and held her in place.

She rolled her eyes. "Uhh... Just wait here." she laughed at me and slapped one of the cuffs around my left wrist and the other around the metal railing. Then she ducked under the rail and ran to meet her friends, waving at me as she left me there.

Well I was pissed, and had every right to be so. Besides being ditched by my date, I was handcuffed in place with handcuffs that I lost the keys to a long time ago. I tugged and pulled and did my damnedest to get my wrist out of the metal ring, but only resulted in bruising myself. Finally doing exactly what I hoped I wouldn't have to, I braced my right hand around the chain and yanked, and yanked and finally pulled back hard enough to break the ratcheting clip and send pieces of my cuffs sailing out over the crowd. Still wearing the broken set on my left wrist, I jumped the rails and went off in the direction Melissa had ran earlier.

I found her sitting in the middle of a cloud of smoke with a group of people I'd heard her talk about before and recognized from pictures she'd shown me. "God, I thought you'd never figure out how to get those cuffs open." she said and rolled her eyes at me when she saw me stalking up to the circle.

I held my arm up and showed her the broken ring dangling from my wrist. "Who said I did?" I asked and nearly shoved it in her face.

She started laughing, and some her stoned friends joined in. "You idiot!" she giggled at me and grabbed my wrist. "There's a fucking switch, Jeremy!" she said and touched some unknown spot and the remaining bracelet popped open and fell into her hand. "Christ, I would think you knew how to work your own clothing."

I know I turned four shades of red. I don't know who I was angrier at, me for not knowing how to get the cuffs off, or her for ditching me and then making me look stupid in front of her friends. Either way, I wasn't about to let it go easy. "Comon, Melissa, we're goin back to the lawn." I said and put my hand on her shoulder. She shrugged me off and said she was staying. One of her pothead friends offered her a ride home if she needed it. "Fuck off." I told him and reached for the other set of handcuffs, after all there's more than one way to skin a cat, ya know? After searching for a minute, I found the little hidden switch and hand the cuffs opened in my hands. "Last chance, Mel. Are you coming with me?"

She whirled on me and glared up at me. "I already said no." Melissa muttered and turned back around. I nodded and grabbed her arm, pulling it behind her back and slapping the handcuff on her. "Hey! Wha- what the fuck?" she complianed and reached with her other hand, so I caught it and put the other cuff on that wrist, being careful not to break the charm bracelet she wore all the time. "Jeremy! That's not funny!" she sad, but was still laughing

"Oh, I think it is." I told her and proceeded to lift her up and over my shoulder, where she of course screamed and tried in vain to kick me until I held her knees down. I saw some of her larger buddies tense up like they wanted to fight. I pulled the switchblade from my pocket and popped the knife out. "Really? You want to do that?" I asked and they settled down quickly. I carried her back to the spot we had carved out as our own in the grass and set her down on her feet, putting my arms around her again in case she decided she wanted to run. "Now, let's enjoy the concert." I told her and she huffed and turned away from me. I noticed she kept trying to wring her hands out of the cuffs or try to reach the lock-switch. I held my bruised wrist up for her to see. "Don't bother." I said. "It'll only hurt worse if you struggle." I eased up close to her again, trying to enjoy the rest of the concert, while she tried to get loose. Towards the end of the set, though, I felt her fingers on my zipper. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I wasn't about to stop her. In seconds my fly was open and her hands were in my boxers, rubbing and fondling my cock and balls. She rolled my nuts around in one hand and gently, slowly, awkwardly stroked my pole with the other. As my erection neared painfully large, she stopped. "Mel, Baby..." I groaned and pushed my hips at her.

Melissa pulled her hands away slightly. "Uncuff me." she ordered. When I declined with a chuckle, she reached for my dick and dug her nails into the shaft and my scrotum. "Undo the damn cuffs, Jeremy!" I tried to pull away, but that only proved more painful. With a tear in my eye, I agreed, but she had to take her hands out of my pants. She pulled her claws from my family jewels, and I quickly backed away, zipping up before she could back at them. "Uncuff me!" she whined again, and I neared her to smack her on the ass. "Ow! Dammit, Jeremy!" she moaned and I felt a little sorry for her.

"What did I tell you?" I asked. "I said if I didn't have a matching pair, I was gonna handcuff you and spank you like the bitch you are, didn't I?" I joked and smacked her again, causing another mewl of something not quite pain. "Oh come on, I didn't even hit you that hard, Melissa." I said and hoisted her onto my shoulder again.

"Hey!" she shouted. "Where are you going?" she asked when I started to make my way to the exit.

I just laughed. "I don't really care for this song, and I know it's the last one in the set." I explained and spanked her again. "So I'm skipping out early to beat the traffic." I tossed her into the passenger seat, still handcuffed, and got in to drive her home. "I'll let you loose, eventually."

She pouted. "Please let me out of these cuffs, Jeremy." Melissa pleaded. "My arms hurt and my wrists are sore." she pouted some more before trying again. "I'll do whatever you want, just please, take them off." she said I was rounding the corner of her apartment building.

I laughed, feeling a little sadistic, but liking it. "You'll do whatever I want if I leave them on you, too." I told her and swung into a parking place fast enough to make her fall over with her head in my lap. "See? What'd I tell you?" I joked as she struggled to get up and wound up rubbing her face all over my crotch. I helped her up and carried her to her door "Keys?" I asked.

She sighed. "Back pocket of my skirt." I reached my hand in and groped her ass while I dug the house key out. "Please, just take the cuffs off, Jeremy." she asked again as I walked in and carried her back to her bedroom. I smiled and sat her on the bed and made her sit up.

"You said you'd do whatever I wanted right?" I asked and she glared up at me, blushing harder than ever, and nodded. I smiled and started taking off my clothes. When she asked what I was doing, I told her "What I've wanted to do since I found out your were legal and single." and stood before her in my boxers. "Remember if you bite me, you can die with those handcuffs on for all I care." I said and pushed my underwear down, allowing my dick to spring out and nearly slap her in the face. When she just looked at it, then at me, like she was confused, I had to ask "What are you waiting on, Melissa?" She looked at the floor and muttered something. "What?" I asked, ears still ringing from the concert.

Melissa snapped at me. "I've never done it before! OK?" she barked and bounced on the bed. "What? Is it such a shock that I've never given head?" she asked and I stammered at her outburst. "Guess what else, Jeremy?" she went on. "I'm a virgin! Yeah, asshole, a virgin! V-I-R-G-I-N! Is this really what you want my first time to be like?" she asked finally and I think she started crying. I don't really know cause I was too busy getting the handcuffs off of her to look at her face.

When she was free, instead of running away, I sat on the bed with her and held her close to me. "I'm sorry, Mel." I said, feeling like a real douche bag. "I didn't know, I swear. I was only playing around, and I wouldn't have done anything you didn't want too." I tried to convince her and calm her down.

Melissa looked up at me and smiled a little. "I know you wouldn't hurt me." she muttered and I felt a little better. We sat there for awhile in silence before I noticed she was looking at my cock and noticing that it was still hard. "You know... I do want to do it." she blurted out. I eased back to look Melissa in the eyes, with an eyebrow raised. "Yes, with you." she chimed. "I mean, we've known each other a long time, and you've always been really sweet to me. Well, with the exception of handcuffing me and kidnapping me at a concert." she joked. Her hand landed on my dick as she talked, and I felt it make a small fist around the base. "I just didn't want to be the rebound girl after your breakup. I mean especially with me being a virgin, I'd probably be so bad you'd wanna go back to that bitch." she told me and laughed.

"What makes you think you were the rebound girl?" I chuckled back. Then it was a slow lean in and our lips met, pressed against each other, parted, twisted, separated, and rejoined. Her grip on my shaft tightened considerably and her breathing got heavier as I slid my tongue past her teeth and met hers, and Melissa followed it back into my mouth and felt her taste the roof of my mouth before we pulled apart with her bottom lip caught between mine. She blushed and tried to turn away, but I held her by the chin and went in for another kiss, this time sucking on her tongue when I coaxed it out from her mouth. She moaned and started stroking my cock just before we parted again, this time with my lip caught between her teeth. Melissa blushed even brighter and nearly took her hand away before I asked. "Don't tell me that was your first kiss too?"

She smiled and shook her head, "No, just the first good one." she admitted and came back for more. Melissa assaulted my mouth, shoving her tongue into my mouth and sucking mine out as she stroked my dick harder and faster. I unzipped her sweater and went for her tits, popping her bra up and groping for firm breast flesh while she moaned into my mouth. She broke her death grip on my penis and threw her top and bra on the floor, and I started trying to get her skirt off before she was kissing me again. She started laughing when I got frustrated and tried to yank it off her hips. "Having trouble?" she giggled and stood up from the bed.

"There's no zipper or buttons or anything!" I complained. "Why do women's clothes confuse me so much?" I joked. She just laughed more and showed me the butterfly buttons on the very front of it, plain as the sun during the day. "Of course they're there now." I joked and made quick work of the brass buttons and pulled her skirt off over her boots. She kicked it at me and backed away to make a big show of putting her legs up in a chair and unzipping her boots, one at a time, very slowly, just so I could get a good look at her in her black panties that were getting sucked up into her wet little slit. As the second boot feel away, she laughed at me intensely watching her. "You like what you see?" she said and walked to me slowly, one arm covering her breasts, the other trying to hide the long jagged scar on her left thigh.

I pulled her closer to me and pushed her hands away from what she hid from me, first taking in her beautiful perky tits topped with hard little brown nipples, then moving down to the scar and traced my fingers over it. She shuddered and tried to pull away. "Don't." I told her and ran my hand over it again. It felt like a strip of snakeskin grafted onto her. "I like everything I see." I went on and ran my other hand up the inside of her leg and across her panty-covered crotch. "And everything I don't." I grinned as she shook visibly when I brushed up against her pussy. I picked her tiny body up by her hips and laid her back on the bed. Crouching on the floor between her ankles and staring once more at her near-nude body, I decided to remove the last of her clothes and hooked my fingers through her waist band. Melissa moaned and lifted her hips so I could pull them off, revealing her bald mound to me. "So much for knowing you're natural hair color." I joked and tossed her panties into the finally full pile of discarded clothes.

"Dirty Blonde." she moaned as I started to gently rub all her newly exposed flesh. I grinned at her and inched my up onto the bed again, staying low and close to her legs until my mouth was even with her glistening sex. I dipped close and planted a few quick kisses on the creases of Melissa's legs, moving closer to her center encouraged by her coos and moans as I neared her slit. Then I stopped and simply looked at her pussy, blowing on it lightly as I breathed "Goddammit Jeremy, Stop teasing me!" she squealed and slammed her fists into the mattress. I laughed and did nothing but rub the tops of her legs slowly with my palms. "Please..." she mewled and I dove at her, dragging my tongue from just below her hole, through her slit and across her clit in one quick motion. "Oh.. God..." She groaned and I went back for more. Driving my tongue into her pussy until I could feel her hymen pressing back at it and heard her moan for more. I slurped and drank on the sweet slickness that seeped from her until I felt her hands in my hair and moved up to assault her hard little clit that was poking out from under it's hood. Melissa screamed when I wrapped my lips around that nub and sucked on it like a baby on the bottle. Her fingers were knots in my hair, pressing me into her crotch as I flicked the tip of her clit with the tip of my tongue. "Aah! OOooh! God Jeremy, don't stop!" She started calling out to me when I opened my mouth and covered her entire cunt with it. I sucked on her lips and lapped at her button with my tongue and I felt her pussy start to quiver and shake when she started screaming again. "Aaaaaaiieeee!!" I'm Cumming! Ooohh, I'm Cumming! Oh Fucking Christ! I'm Cumming!"

She bucked her hips at my face until I was afraid she was going to break my jaw and I had to back away. Still howling out her orgasm, Melissa drug me up by my hair to her face and kissed me, sucking on my tongue, moaning, and grinding her now dripping wet cunt on my stomach brushing her ass on my dick each time she sank back to the bed. I kissed her back, held her close to me, and smiled at her as she started to come down. She was sweating, panting, and positively glowing in the aftermath of was obviously the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. "Enjoy yourself?" I asked, grinning ear to ear as she attempted to catch her breath and answer me. Before she could though, I felt something cold and scaly along the back of my leg. "Jesus Christ!" I shouted and leapt off the bed, nearly taking Melissa with me.

12