A First For Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She, of course, was laughing at me. "It's just Godiva, you wuss." she mocked and picked up the python from her disheveled bedclothes. I'd forgotten about the pet snake in the heat of the moment. "Poor baby, she got out of her tank and got cold." Melissa cooed and held the four foot reptile to her naked and pert tits. "She was just trying to cuddle, Jeremy." she told me, then pointed to the aquarium in the corner next to the bathroom door. "Put her back for me okay?" she said and held Godiva out to me.

I reached for her pet snake and it struck at me. I had pet boa constrictors growing up, and I knew that non-venomous snakes only struck to scare off predators if they weren't trying to feed, but that didn't stop me from jumping like a scared little girl when I saw the open mouth coming at my arm. "Damn snake." I cursed and Melissa just laughed at me. I pulled Godiva from her then, just to shut her up, and quickly dumped her back into her tank with her heat rocks and yellow warming lights. By the time I turned back around, Melissa was on her back, watching me with one hand holding up her head, and the other lazily rubbing her pussy.

"Come here." she said and crooked her juice-covered finger at me. "I think I'm ready for you." I wasted no time getting back in the bed with her, laying between her legs, and kissing her big sexy lips passionately. She pushed me away a little and reached down to grab my dick and pull it towards her. "Go slow, ok?" she whispered and I nodded. When the head of my dick touched her hot lips, she let me go and wrapped her hands around my wrists. Melissa stared up at me a I started pushing the tip into her. When I hit her maidenhead she gasped and we both held our breath until I pushed through, tearing through her virginity and into her body. She clenched her eyes shut and I counted three tears roll from the corners of her eyes as I inched deeper and deeper in Melissa's virgin vagina. I went slow so I wouldn't hurt her, but I couldn't have gone much faster with her being so tight. I think she started breathing as my hips came to rest on top of hers. "Is that it?" she moaned. My dick twitched inside her and she groaned. "Oh god. It feels a lot bigger than it looks."

I laughed, making my cock jump more, and causing Melissa to moan louder. "I could get more in, ya know?" I informed her and started to ease out to reposition myself. She hissed and dug her nails into my shoulders as the head of my dick stretched her pussy walls again. She apologized as she removed her claws from my flesh. "It's ok, Mel." I said and leaned down to kiss her again. She wrapped her arms around my neck, I felt her legs open further and try to lock behind me, and we sucked on one another's lips as I pulled my cock back to her entrance before re-entering her flaming hot tunnel.

"Oh... that feels good..." Melissa moaned as my cock slid up against the back of her pussy and caused her to have a miniature orgasm. Her hands rubbed the back of my neck and she pushed her hips up at me. "Keep going, baby. I can take it now." she told me, glassy-eyed and smiling. I pulled out of her again, this time with her moaning instead of hissing and trying to claw me open, and filled her cunt with dick again, plunging in and forcing her wetness to squelch out around the base of my shaft. Following Melissa's instructions of "Fuck me, Jeremy, faster." each time I entered her tight little mixed-race pussy I thrust harder and faster, and was rewarded with the sound of our skin slapping together and moans escaping her mouth. Her legs tightened around my waist, her pussy pulled and grasped at my dick, and her nails bit into my flesh again as the only thing Melissa could muster to say became "I'm cumming. I'm Cumming. I'm Cumming!"

It wasn't long before words left her and she was reduced to groans, whimpers, and cries as her body rocked under mine. She was thrusting her pussy up at me harder than I was pumping my cock into it. With Melissa screaming in my ear, and her cunt squeezing my tool, it wasn't long before I my own orgasm approaching. "Oh Fuck, Mel!" I growled and before I could think about it, our hips met in mid-thrust, and my semen erupted into her body. We kept fucking while my cock kept spurting cum inside her pussy. Eventually, we both lost to pure exhaustion and had to stop. I felt my cum being pushed out by her still spasming pussy and realized what I might've done. "I'm so sorry, baby." I started. "I didn't even think -"

"It's ok!" she cut me off. "I wanted you to, it was incredible." Melissa kissed me and asked me to get off of her. I did and she carefully got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, trying her best and failing not to leave a trail of cum behind her. I heard a flush and she came out and smiled at me and blushed. "You might wanna clean up too, there was more than a little blood." I glanced down at my semi-soft cock and saw she was right. When I tried to apologize, she stopped me. "It's fine, really. I might've been a virgin, but I'm not stupid." she told me. "It's normal the first time, I know that."

I got out of her bed and went into the bathroom, stopping to kiss her again as I passed her, and reached for a washcloth laying on the side of the sink. I tried to clean myself and ended up getting more water on the floor than blood off my dick. Melissa saw me and nearly laughed, then drug me into her shower and got on her knees with the cloth and started cleaning my shaft and my balls. "Well, that's nice of you." I moaned as she swabbed my nut-sack clean.

She smirked up at me. "I just didn't want you ruining my new floor-mats." she told me and wrung out the cloth and turned on the bathtub spigot to get more warm water on it then went back to wiping down my dick. Needless to say with that kind of treatment, I was standing at full attention again before long. "Oh my God, Jeremy, are you really that insatiable?" she said and dropped her hands to her knees.

I smiled down at her. "What can I say? It's been a little while since I got any." I joked and wagged my cock in front of her.

"Got any?" Melissa muttered and grabbed it by the base and gave me a dirty look. "It's been nineteen years for me, ass." she spat. "And thanks for referring to taking my virginity as getting some." she got off her knees and started back into her bedroom. "You are such an asshole. I can't believe I let you do that to me." I heard her say under her breath as she walked away.

I rushed out after her, trying to apologize, and of course slipped in the puddle of water on the floor and fell hard. The last thing I remember is thinking how soft her new floor-mats were and how I hoped I didn't bleed on them.

I woke up in her bed with an icepack on the back of my head. "Thank God you're ok, I was about to call an ambulance." Melissa told me. She was sitting on the edge of the bed in a black and pink bathrobe. "Alyssia, my neighbor, helped me drag you up in the bed. She's a med-school student, and says your fine." She explained, then told me I cracked my head on her toilet and broke the seat, but not to worry, cause I didn't bleed on her new mats. She handed me a glass of water and two aspirin. "It should help the swelling at least." she told me, then looked down to see the tent I was pitching in her sheets. "Well at least the swelling on the back of your head." she laughed and pulled back he covers. She eyed my dick while I downed the pills and then took the glass from me before asking. "So... are you feeling... um... ok?"

I shrugged, and winced cause it made my head hurt. "I guess so. I mean I probably shouldn't drive tonight, I might have blurred vision or something." I told her, trying my damnedest to sound convincing and not like someone that wanted to spend the rest of the night inside her. "Why? You think I'm an asshole anyway." I muttered.

Melissa frowned. "Well, I thought about that, and you're not an asshole." she said and smiled. "Sorry, I overreacted. I know you care about me." she looked up at my eyes, then back at my cock, which was almost back to it's pre-knocked out shape. "Besides," Melissa started. "there is something you've wanted since you found out I was legal and single." she finished as she bent and took the head of my cock in her mouth.

I closed my eyes and laid back down, careful to keep the ice on my head. I could feel Melissa's pouty lips spread out and envelop my dick, running her tongue along the bottom of my shaft as she pushed my dick closer and closer to her throat. I felt the tip of my dick touch the back of her mouth, and I heard her gag. I pulled her mouth up until I could hear her breathing again. "You don't have to do that Melissa." told her and looked down to see her smile at me, then open her mouth wide and inhale my cock again, this time stopping and sucking before I hit her uvula. She started bobbing on my shaft, tickling the head with her tongue each time she backed away from me, and rubbing the bottom of the shaft with it as she went down.

Her robe had fallen open due to her teasing her own nipples and clit, so when she pulled her sexy lips off my dick with a pop and wiped a string of drool off her chin, Melissa was exposed to my greedy eyes again. "I want you inside me again." She panted and I started to sit up so I could mount her again, but she pushed me back down. "No, this time I'll fuck you." she told me and swung her leg over me and grabbed my dick by it's spit-soaked base and aimed it up at her leaking honey pot. She split herself and lowered slowly, letting go my shaft and leaning forward to hold herself up by her arms. I held her hips and guided her down until her ass was resting on top of my balls. "It feels bigger this way." she wheezed and smiled, leaning back and holding her hands over her stomach. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and moaned "I think I just came again." then started laughing, making her body twitch and jump on the inside.

I just smiled at her, nearly forgetting about my head, and said. "Well, take your time, Mel. I already came once, so it'll be awhile before I'm ready again." she just smiled and started riding my gently, slowly, carefully. She rose up from sitting on me until just the head was stuck between her labia then eased back down, filling herself with dick over and over again. She started moaning and going faster, slapping herself down on be, stuffing my shaft into her narrow pussy rapidly, then jerking it away repeating. She froze halfway down once, head thrown back, scream caught in her throat and hands barely touching me. Then as soon as she recovered, she was grinding her cunt on me, working my dick back and forth inside her, pulling on my shoulders and scratching my chest.

This time there were no words, I just knew she was cumming by the way her pussy pulled at me, and the gorgeous look on her face when I knew she was having an orgasm. She fell over on top of me and started kissing my chest. "Are you gonna cum in me again?" Mel asked, and I was slightly shocked. She eased her pussy up and came up to my face to kiss me, and I started pushing up into her. "Oh yeah, right there." she said and started chewing on her bottom lip.

She kept her place, on her knees above me, arms braced on my shoulders, while I roughly thrust toward the ceiling and into her greased and loosened pussy. She started rocking in time with me and gasping each time the head of my dick hit her back-wall. She started to scream as her pussy clenched my dick and I told her "Here it is, Mel!" as I felt the head of my cock swell up and the shaft get even stiffer.

"Oooo! Fuckin cum inside me!" she howled and I did, pumping shot after shot of white goo against her cervix as she continued to ride and milk my cock for every drop. When I was done, I had to stop, I had no choice, my body refused to let me keep fucking. After another minute or so of grinding on my dick, Melissa's apparently gave out as well and she collapsed on top of me. I wrapped on arm around her small frame and started to roll her off of me. "No, don't" she told me. "I wanna sleep with you in me." She made herself comfortable on my chest with my dick still impaled in her pussy and started to go to sleep. "You'll give me a ride to the planned parenthood place in the morning, right?" she asked me right before I heard her start to snore. Of course I did, what kind of man would I be if I didn't?

What a wonderful first date.

12