A First Meeting

Story Info
Internet friends finally meet.
1.5k words
3.68
66k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One Saturday morning I am awakened by the phone ringing. "Hello" I mutter, sleep rasping my voice.

"It's me, Kathy." I instantly recognize the southern accent which I love. "I am in New York with my daughter, can you come visit sometime?" Fully awake now with a morning hard on I grab a piece of paper and copy down the address of your hotel.

"I can be up there by this afternoon, meet me in the hotel bar at 3 p.m. What will you be wearing so I can recognize you?" I ask.

"A flowered blouse with a pale silk skirt," you reply.

"See you at three." We had met online and had talked extensively both online and on the phone, but this would be the first we time we would see each other.

After showering I realize that I still am hard, anticipating what might happen later today. I hope this isn't going to be like this on the entire ride up, I think, gonna be a damn uncomfortable ride. Throwing some clothes in a bag I have some breakfast and head on out to the car. The entire ride up is filled with thoughts and apprehensions. What if she doesn't like me? What if I don't like her? My hands are getting clammy on the steering wheel. Nerves, I think, it will be fine. Reaching the hotel I park my car and head inside.

As I walk into the dimly lit bar I see only a few patrons. One woman in particular sitting alone at the bar draws me like a moth to a flame. Trim, athletic figure, about my height it seems, wearing a flowered blouse and a skirt. I pause as my mouth goes dry, palms sweating again. I walk up to you and say "Hi I'm Gregg and I hope you are Kathy?" You look up and I can see that you are as nervous as I am, a half filled wine glass before you. I sit and order some liquid courage myself. We engage in some small talk, still a little nervous but the drinks are helping. I ask about your daughter and you tell me she is gone till early in the evening on auditions. "Well lets go on up to your room if that's ok with you." As an answer you just rise and take my hand. I throw some money on the bar as you lead me to the bank of elevators.

"What floor?" I ask as the doors close.

"The top," you reply. Pushing the top button I turn to you and put my hands on your shoulders. Pulling you to me our lips crush together in a torrid kiss. I move my hands lower, clasping your tight ass and pull your hips into mine. You grind against me feeling my hardness pressing into you. Our tongues intertwine as a small moan escapes from you. The elevator slows and the doors begin to open. Pulling away we both gasp for breath as a maid enters and pushes the button for the next floor.

"You smell nice and look fantastic," I murmur as the maid gets off on the next floor. The doors are not even fully closed when we come together again. Kissing you on your neck and ears I slowly rub your ass over the silky skirt. You reach down and run your hand over the bulge straining against my fly. I slide my hands up under your skirt so I can feel the smoothness of your skin. Over the globes of your butt I roam freely and slip my hand between to discover that you are already getting wet. A little gasp greets me as I run my palm over your mound, feeling the heat emanating from the confines of your panties. You squeeze me making me gasp in turn.

Finally the elevator reaches your floor and we rush to the door of your room. You are in such a rush you can't make the key card work on the first try and a little snort of exasperation slips from you lips. I don't make things any easier as I reach around from behind and palm your breasts, feeling the hard points of your nipples pressing against the fabric of your blouse. Finally the light goes green and we tumble into the room almost falling to the floor. Kicking the door closed, I scoop you up in my arms and carry you to the bed. Laying you down on the bed I fall to my knees and take your feet in my hands. I remove your shoes and tickle your feet lightly before kissing up your calf. Stopping for a second to remove my shirt I continue to kiss and rub your calves and thighs. You part your legs for me and your skirt rides up on your hips. The crotch or your panties is damp and I rub my head into it as I kiss your inner thighs. I reach up and grasp the sides of your panties and you lift your hips so I can slide them off your legs.

You are really wet now and I place my mouth over your smooth bare slit, sucking gently on your lips. I pull you to the edge of the bed and put your legs over my shoulders. Blowing gently on your puss makes you shudder and squirm and clutch my head with your thighs as I lick the whole length of your crotch. Spreading your lips with my hands, I thrust my tongue into you and suck hard. You start to come and I am busy lapping up the juices flowing from your pussy. Standing up, I remove the rest of my clothes as you do the same.

"Now it's your turn," you say and push me down so I am on my back. Kneeling between my legs you reach out and take my straining member in your warm soft hand. Stroking lightly you plant a little kiss on the tip and my cock jumps in your hand.

"Careful," I gasp, "I won't last long I want you so bad." You respond by plunging me deep into your mouth. It feels so good as you suck hard and tickle my balls with your free hand. After a second you start moving me in and out of your mouth, drawing back so just the tip remains then back down again. My hips buck and I come in spurts while you make swallowing motions. I draw you up to me and we kiss deeply while holding each other tight. "That was intense," I whisper, and lay back and wrap my arms around you, holding you against my chest, your head nestled in my shoulder.

I run my hands up and down your side and kiss the top of your head. You reach down and stroke my flaccid member "Will he wake up soon?"

"If you keep that up he will," I reply and start playing with your breasts. You continue to lazily stroke me as I start to tweak and pinch your nipples. After a while of this soft caressing and stroking I start to get hard again. Rolling over I pull you on top of me and you lower yourself onto my cock. I reach up and play with your breasts as you slowly raise and lower yourself like a horsewoman posting on her steed. I reach down and rub your clit as you ride me up and down, causing you to hump faster. After a few minutes you climb off and get on your knees wagging your cute butt at me. I take the hint and move behind you and enter doggy style.

Thrusting gently you ask me to go harder and I comply. I vary my strokes and wiggle my hips while buried in you. Thrusting hard for a while I then slow down and while still in you I wrap my arms around your waist and fall on my side. We are spooning now and I hold you tight while gently moving in you. I kiss your shoulders and run my tongue up your neck and suck on your earlobe, causing you to moan. Sliding my tongue into your ear elicits a gasp and your hot, moist cavern clutches my cock like a silky vise. You turn your head so I can meet your lips once more. We are barely moving, just enjoying the closeness and the oneness of our position.

"I am so glad you called me this morn," I say, "and I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon."

"But," you reply, "my daughter will be back soon so we must finish." I pull out and lay you on your back. Putting you legs over over my shoulders I enter you again and start thrusting fast and hard. Soon we are both close to cumming again and we rejoice in our release. I pull my softening dick out of you and once more hug you tight. We lay like this for awhile until it is time to get up and shower so we can meet your daughter for dinner. The shower is another story entirely.