A First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once it was fully inserted Simon went to the box of chocolates and taking out one of the soft ones, coated it liberally with her juices before popping it into Trina's mouth. Taking another he did the same, but this time bit it in half, enjoying her taste as much as she did. She was ecstatic at tasting her own juices, although a little disappointed that she could no longer enjoy the taste of Simon, but nevertheless found it most enjoyable.

Next he pulled his flexible friend from the bag, a rose pink soft jelly, cock-shaped, vibrator that bent every which way, which he had been told felt almost like the real thing, and to many women was the real thing.

It was unnecessary to lubricate it, as her pussy was swimming, but he put it on a slow speed and inserted it in order to coat it with her juices before offering it to her to lick. She poked her tongue out greedily as her own sweet aroma assailed her senses; the smile on her face would have put a Cheshire cat to shame.

Continuing, Simon took it away and re-inserted it into her now throbbing pussy, simultaneously switching on the anal vibrator, before turning the larger one up to full strength. Holding it in for a moment with one hand, he quickly removed the suction bell from her clit before starting to use the flexile friend for the purpose to which it had been designed. Moving into a comfortable position, he was able to work the vibrator in and out while keeping an eye on its smaller counterpart and at the same time suckling on her now much bigger and engorged clit.

Trina bucked like a wild stallion, but he managed to hang on, as biting hard on her now distended clit, he brought her to a shattering climax that ripped through her like a tidal bore, wave upon wave of absolute pleasure. She had gone straight into a multi-climax, cumming over and over and Simon did not let go, even when she cried out enough; until he was quite satisfied that she had experienced her best climax ever.

He quickly removed both vibrators and blindfold, loosened the ropes and removed the nipple enhancers; tears were streaming down her face quite freely. He took her into his arms stroking her hair, cuddling her and holding her close to him as she slowly came down, whispering words of endearment, consoling her and enjoying her closeness. Slowly she came down from whichever planet she had been to and recognised him.

As he kissed away her tears she whispered how much pleasure he had given to her and how that had been the ultimate for her and how much she loved him, and hoped that he would never leave her. Simon reassured her that he would be hers for as long as she needed him and should there ever be a parting of ways, it would not come from him.

She kissed him roundly, telling him that it would not come from her either, but he knew there were many years between them, and that one day she may want another; when he became unable to satisfy her any longer. In the meantime, he took immense pleasure in giving her as much knowledge in the field of lovemaking as he held in his repertoire.

Trina viewed Simon as a man with much experience, the ropes and blindfold not surprising her at all, but having enjoyed three tremendous climaxes, she longed to know what else he might have in store. She needed to give him the same pleasure that he had given to her, take him up and over the moon, she wanted him to feel the same rush, as she took him over the edge and into orgasmic heaven, that place where nothing exists but the moment.

Turning onto her side, she kissed him softly, the tip of her tongue tracing the outline of his lips, "you have such beautiful lips for a man, soft, so many men have hard lips, but yours are adorable."

"Oh, its confession time is it, he said smiling, "and you have kissed hundreds of men?"

Trina laughed, like a bubbling brook, "Well, I guess I have kissed a fair few in my life, there was my ex husband of course, a handful of boyfriends and who knows how many casual guys, but there is only one you and your lips are the best ever. I just love that bit where you suck my bottom lip and nibble on it gently, no one has ever kissed me like that before, and who knows, perhaps no one else ever will," she smiled, her eyelashes fluttering.

Simon chuckled, smiling up into her eyes, "I have many more surprises for you little Trina, both big and small, surprises that I just know you are going to enjoy."

She giggled, "Oooh Simon, I can't wait." Having said that, she got up, straddling his knees, facing him. "But now lover, you just lay back and enjoy your turn, we can talk later, Mama always told me I should never talk with my mouthful and darling I am going to be busy."

Nothing more than a contented sigh escaped his lips as Simon resigned himself to the inevitability of what was to be the pleasure of his first fellatio from Trina as he casually bent one leg, moving it to the side despite her sitting on them.

Bending she kissed him once more, this time with passion before tracing wet lines down his body toward his growing cock. Reaching her destination Trina licked up and down its length to include the soft sac that held his testicles.

One at a time she took each into her soft mouth, gently moving it around with her tongue. Was that a groan she heard? Satisfied, she believed, yes, and continued with the gentle massage, knowing how sensitive these little spheres could be.

Inches of hardening, stiffening cock that she held lightly in her hand swelled to its full magnificence, as her small hands stroked it, up, and down. She felt him turn slightly to find that he had dived back into his bag to pull out a small bottle of lubricating fluid that he handed to her.

"Mmmmm, I like strawberries," she cooed.

"If you use it on my weapon it will help stop the skin from drying out, and it will run more smoothly, I'm sure you will enjoy the flavour, he said softly.

"Thank you my lover, I will be happy to put this on for you, especially if it makes things more pleasurable for you."

Trina returned to her ministrations, liberally applying the lubricating gel before going back to licking his gorgeous spear, using the tip of her tongue to caress the underside of the glans, where it was the most sensitive.

It was not long before a bead of pre-cumm appeared at the tip, which she avidly lapped up while mewling with pleasure like a little kitten. The taste surprised her, it was kinda sweet, something she had never encountered before, but she put it down to the strawberry flavoured lubrication.

Simon groaned as her tongue gently lapped at the glans, feeling a slight twitch in his tool, the feeling so delicious that he wanted to ram his cock down her throat. However this was not the time unless it was her wish, they had the whole weekend before them and this was only Friday night. There was a lot that they needed to find out about one another and he had so much that he wanted to teach her also.

He groaned quite loudly as she took the head into her mouth sliding the length of her tongue over the glans as she did so, there was no other feeling that brought such euphoria except that of the climax.

Trina heard the groan, taking this as an admission that she was doing it correctly for him. Slowly at first, she moved her lips down his length, taking about six inches into her delicious and greedy little mouth until feeling it touch the back of her throat. She found it to be a bit of a strain as he was so thick around, but felt that with a few more sessions like this she would soon get used to having her mouth stretched.

Her objective now was to make him climax, she wanted to experience his cream to the full now that she had enjoyed a little taster. Working quickly now, she moved into a better position, and taking advantage of this Simon was able to simultaneously fondle her breasts.

"Oh baby," he moaned, as his breathing became more shallow, "don't stop now, I am so close." Trina had no intention of stopping, and to indicate this began to suck harder, allowing the tip of his beautiful fat tool into the entrance of her throat, where she could use the muscles to help him along. She could hear him gasping for air as he rapidly approached climax.

Harder and harder she pumped, sucking deeply, listening to him moan as she worked. The beautiful tool swelled even further in her mouth indicating that he was about to give up his seed for her.

Hearing Simon's loud cry, she felt his body stiffening momentarily, and then the first jet of his cream erupted into her mouth with great force, making it difficult for her to swallow before the next. She felt three of these forceful ejaculations, until with a sigh they began to lessen. Trina now knew that it was not the strawberry lubricant, but his cream was actually sweet, and she loved the unusual taste.

She moved beside him, to be told by Simon that she was a good girl, and really knew how bring pleasure to a man, by paying him the ultimate compliment that could be given by any woman, he went on to say that she really knew how to please him.

"Darling Simon I would do anything to please you, you have made me so happy tonight," leaning over she kissed him and he tasted his own cream from her delicious little mouth.

"Mmmmm, I taste delicious lover, who needs food!"

They both laughed out loud, but then he continued by saying, "my darling Trina, I am glad to have brought you so much pleasure tonight and promise you that there will be much more for you, but now you must rest." Having said that he pulled back the sheets and allowed her to slip into them before climbing in beside her.

Turning toward her he put one arm around her shoulders and she came into his arms to be cuddled some more before dropping off into a deep and well-earned sleep.

12