A First Meeting

Story Info
A sub's coice for their first meeting, or is it?
1.5k words
3.76
14k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I travelled the 40 minutes down the motorway in a level of anticipation I hadn't expected. The question of should I? or shouldn't I? kept repeating itself in my head, but here I was in the final few minutes of the journey. I parked my car at the park and ride car park and took my place on the waiting train for the city centre. The butterflies in my stomach getting worse as the train rumbled its way along the track. As it pulled into the station, everyone bustling to get off, yet again I wonder have I made the right decision. I head off to wait for the phone call and wander round the book shop.

The phone vibrates in my pocket after only a few minutes. He's early!!!. Taking a deep breath I answer it.

"Hello My slut" the familiar voice says.

Breathlessly I reply "Hello Sir."

"Are you ready for Uus to meet?" He says.

"ummmmm Yes Sir" I answer unsteadily.

"Alright, I'll meet you at the café across the street from the main entrance in a couple of moments" came the reply, as He hung up the phone.

I made my way out of the station and crossed the road, finding myself outside the café, looking round for a man on his own. No idea what to expect from Him.

His voice resonated in my ear from behind me. "We meet for the first time My slut" making me jump as I turn around.

All my butterflies working at once as my stomach drops, until I look into Your kind, firm eyes and they all disappear. It feels right.

I'm sat opposite You in the café before I realise it, and talking about the journey, the traffic and the usual small talk on meeting until our drinks arrive.

The strangeness of never seeing you before beginning to wear off ... while You are so familiar with ALL of me. This seems so right. Your conversation with me earlier giving me the choice of how our meeting will progress still in the back of my mind as we chat. Do I want to just chat, have a coffee and get to know You, or do I want to feel your hands on my body ... spanking me maybe ... bringing me to orgasm as You have spoken about and directed so many times???? My mind jumping between one decision and the other now we are face to face. The trust is there, the desire there, but am I ready? Can I take it? Will I live up to Your expectations? Or my expectations of myself? I sigh deeply as I sit wrapped in my thoughts.

"That's a big sigh, what's the matter? What are you thinking about instead of what we're talking about?" You ask.

"Nothing Sir" I replied quickly, knowing that You knew that wasn't the truth.

You smile. "I think I know your thoughts better than that by now, what is it?" You say.

I tell you my fears, reluctantly and with Your encouragement. You don't dismiss them, but accept them, as deep down I knew You would. Your words calm me, and I realise as I listen to Your voice I'm making myself more nervous than I need. The trust is there, so everything will be alright ... the desire is there ... I am ready ... I can take whatever You decide, because You will only take me as far as I want to go ... I will live up to Your expectations, because I'll do my best ... and as for my expectations of myself, well, they are always too high, so, I'll just enjoy myself.

Your voice breaks into my thoughts "So, My slut, have you decided ... are we going to have another coffee here, or shall we wander down the street to that hotel and I'll get us a room and have a coffee in private?"

I look up into Your eyes and see the passion and strength there and reply "I think the hotel sounds good Sir."

You smile and stand up saying nothing, walking over to pay for the coffees. I pick up my bag and follow You. As I get near, You turn and look for me, taking my arm to guide me out of the café and down the street. We walk briskly towards the hotel You have in mind, not saying a word. Your hand firm but gentle on my arm. The butterflies are building in my stomach, feeling like giant elephants doing a tap dance. We get to the hotel and you check us into a room, You guide me there, everything seems like a dream.

The door opens in front of us ...I don't really remember getting there ...and then closes behind us with that click and a second final click as You lock it firmly.

"Alone at last" You say with a smile in Your voice "and you look absolutely petrified."

I start to giggle "I can't actually believe I'm here Sir" I reply.

You shrug Your coat off, and jacket as You say "Coffee or?" and I just look up at you and smile, giving You the answer You wanted.

"Come here My slut" You say. I take the few steps that bring me to stand right in front of You.

You take my bag out of my limp hand and put it on the dresser, all the time keeping eye-contact with me. Slowly You undo the buttons of my coat to reveal my dress beneath. You ease the coat over my shoulders and off me and put it over the chair near us. You start to undo the six buttons down the front of the simple black dress to reveal my black bra and thong knickers beneath and the hold-up stockings, you ease the dress over my shoulders, and that joins my coat carefully on the chair. I'm stood in front of You for the first time, and I know I've done the right thing.

Your hands begin to caress my shoulders ... running down my arms and back to my shoulders. Then make their way to my breasts, teasing my nipples through the delicate material of my bra, pinching them. I shudder at Your touch, the thrill running through my whole body, my cunt wet. You reach behind me and in a second my bra has joined my dress and coat, and I'm stood in front of You with my breasts bare, nipples erect and throbbing in anticipation of Your further touch.

"Are you happy My slut?" You ask. Your voice deep and sensual cutting through my thoughts of Your hands on my body.

Smiling up at You .. I answer "Yes Sir, I am Your slut ... and so happy I came"

You smile and tell me to stay there. You strip off Your clothes, and return to me. You are all I expected .. strong .. Dominant .. and yet caring. You turn me round and bend me over the arm of the sofa that's in the corner of the room, saying nothing. I know what's going to come. I feel Your hand gently rubbing my backside .. each cheek either side of my thong. Then ..crack .. as You connect firmly with the right cheek, and straight away .. crack .. on the left. I tense and take a deep breath after the first with shock at the suddenness. Then again to the right .. then the left. Not at all gentle .. firm strokes .. heavy strokes. My cunt feels every blow .. my breasts tingle. Your hand connects again .. and again ... again and again. In my mind I count each one .. up to twenty. Then You stop and gently rub each cheek.

"Well done My slut, hardly a murmur" You say with a smile in Your voice, "did you enjoy that?"

Looking round at You I reply "Yes Sir, thank You Sir."

You laugh.

"Well then ...." You say, Your hand still stroking my backside.

You reach down and pull down my knickers getting me to step out of them. Spreading my legs wide so I'm on display for You. Before I can take a breath it seems Your hand connects again ... and another twenty firm strokes land on my now hot and burning cheeks. My breasts are throbbing and my cunt is on fire, rippling with the need to cum. I'm unable to keep still as I start clenching my cunt to prevent me cumming.

"Please Sir, may I cum?" I ask as You're spanking me.

You don't reply .. and I know I dare not cum, so I hold myself, keeping as still as I can.

At the end of the twenty strokes You rub my backside again gently, then plunge Your finger straight into my now dripping cunt, it slides in easily and You join it with another before thrusting them in and out while rubbing my throbbing clit. I can feel Your hard cock pressing against my burning backside as You lean against me.

I feel the trembling increasing inside me as Your fingers are plunging in and out of me and You tease my clit.

"Cum My slut" echoes in my head as I finally let myself give in to the emotions tumbling through me at Your hand, and I give my cum to You.