A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie and I went over and introduced ourselves to the limo driver, Steve. He was a middle-aged guy but he was really cool. I was afraid we'd have the "hardass jerk" kind of guy, yelling at us for being a bunch of snot-nosed teenagers just looking to cause trouble.

After we introduced ourselves to Steve, there was a moment when Jeanie and I were alone. The other parents and the other couples were all talking and laughing, when Jeanie and I found ourselves off to the side alone momentarily. I took the opportunity to whisper to her, "You really look breathtaking, Giana."

"Thank you, James," she whispered back, "you look very handsome yourself." I put my arm around her and rubbed her arm affectionately. She smiled, but then a wicked little grin played across her lips and she chuckled.

"What?" I asked suspiciously. "What's so funny?"

"Well... you don't even know the best part yet," she said intriguingly.

"So..." I needled, "what is the best part?" I raised my eyebrows curiously to play along with her.

Ever so slowly she leaned in toward me, pulling me down close to her, and putting her mouth to my ear to tell me a secret. She cupped her hand over her mouth, her breath warm against my ear and neck, and she whispered breathily, "I'm not wearing any underwear."

Then, very lightly, and very quickly, she licked my earlobe. It was tantalizingly soft and incredibly alluring. She then stepped away to join the group, grinning wickedly back at me and grabbing my wrist, pulling me along with her.

Good lord, what did this evening have in store for me? I felt my heart quicken, and a tiny little stirring began in my pants. I might as well admit it, I thought; I was attracted to her. No, it was more than that. I wanted her. I wanted her so badly I could taste it. But I couldn't have her. She was my best friend's little sister. It was wrong, so wrong. I had promised him that I wouldn't touch her. Yet here she was, so gorgeous, so sweet, so irresistible. What the hell was I going to do?

I watched the way her dress clung to her body in the breeze. I watched the way it softly suggested its way into her crevices, knowing there was nothing beneath it. Knowing that the fabric was clinging directly to her body in its most secret, most beguiling areas. And I could smell her, the soft, sweet perfume dancing on the breeze. It was intoxicating. She was so lovely, so perfect in that moment; her smile bright and wide and fascinating.

I was definitely in trouble. It was going to be a long night.