A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a little trail of soft kisses from her mound down to her slit. I hovered above her for a single moment, letting my hot breath warm her labia, and I heard her sucking air in savagely through her nose. She was ready. I snaked my tongue out and ran a hard, wet lick directly between her lips, separating them and plunging into her. A high-pitched squeak escaped her lips as I opened her, letting my tongue push into her between her lips.

She arched her back slightly to allow me better access to her womanhood. I took the opportunity and brought my fingers up to each side of her pussy. I ran my thumbs along both of her lips, and gently pushed them apart, opening up the petals of her little flower before me. I took a single second to admire her pink wetness, her little hole drooling and moist, her clit swollen and erect.

I began running long, soft licks from the entrance to her vagina up over her clit, lapping up her juices and letting them coat my mouth. Jeanie brought her other hand to the back of my head as well, and used both to firmly hold my mouth to her pussy, urging me to continue my ministrations on her sex. She began to buck her hips gently with the rhythm of my licks. Her breath came in ragged gasps.

"Oh... my fucking... god, Jim," she panted, as I continued licking her, slowly increasing rhythm and strength until I was lapping away at her vigorously. After a little while I would let my tongue flick at her clit several times at the end of each lick, stimulating the little nub until it was engorged and throbbing. Soon I realized that Jeanie's body had become taut and rigid as the pleasure within her began to build in earnest. I raised my head for a moment to gaze upon her erotic beauty.

Her eyes were open only in slits to watch me, wondering what I'd do next. She looked so unbelievably sexy lying beneath me, her legs spread widely, her pussy yawning open and soaking wet. Her dress was hiked up to her waist, but the top part was still yanked down, revealing her tender breasts spilling out from her bra, her little brown nipples hard and erect. "Ohhhh Giana," I moaned, seeing her sexiness, "you are so fucking beautiful."

She hummed a little satisfied moan from deep in her throat, but she didn't say anything. Instead she merely pulled my head back down into her, letting me know exactly how she felt. With her urging, I descended once again to my duties and immediately sucked the soft flesh of her clit into my mouth brazenly, holding it steady with suction, and stimulating it with soft, massaging licks of my tongue from inside my mouth. Almost immediately, Jeanie stiffened even further and let a squeal of pleasure ring out.

I held my suction strong and sure on her clit and continued licking it steadily, growing harder and firmer by the second. "Mmmmmmm, oh fuck yes," Jeanie moaned, clamping her thighs tightly onto my head to keep me from escaping. I conceded to her wishes and gave her exactly what she desired. Over and over I licked her engorged clit, massaging it until it felt as though it would explode. Her body began to quiver and I knew what was building inside her. I wanted to draw it forth, to reciprocate and give her a semblance of the pleasure she had given me.

Slowly and gently I brought the index and middle fingers of my right hand up under my chin, and began to swirl them in little circles against the entrance to her vagina. Within seconds they were coated with her slick nectar, so I gently pushed them forward and eased them inside her, barely letting them open her. She was incredibly tight, and I didn't want to force myself into her and cause her any pain or discomfort. I just pushed them into her a little bit, and gently began bending them and digging them inside her.

She groaned again, but I could hear the pleasure in her voice. I knew my goal was to get far enough into her to stimulate her special spot from the inside while simultaneously working her clit, but I'd have to do it slowly. Jeanie hadn't had much experience with this. Last night was the first time she'd made love. So I couldn't force anything too quickly; I had to bring her gradually to her pleasure. To open her slowly and guide her to her release, instead of thrusting it upon her too forcefully or quickly.

Her body began to quiver as I worked her relentlessly. I remembered her passion from the night before, how tentative and unsure she'd been about submitting herself to her own pleasure. I knew I would have to stay with her, to not rush her or try to force anything too quickly. So I settled into a smooth, fluid motion, my licks on her swollen clit in perfect rhythm with my fingers gently rubbing inside her. I curled my fingers in a "come hither" motion inside her, so that my fingertips deftly grazed that little sensitive spot on the roof of her vagina.

"Don't stop, Jim, mmmmmm, please don't stop, baby," she hummed, as her body stiffened. Her quivering was becoming more pronounced, but I looked up at her and her eyes were screwed shut. She licked her lips and pressed them together with purpose. I could tell that this time she had a greater level of trust in me. She wasn't thinking about anything but her own pleasure. She was tight and focused, her hands gripping the back of my head so she could ride her pleasure out on my face. There was no hesitation this time, no wondering how she should handle herself or worrying what this would be like. This time she was intent on her own satisfaction and she trusted me to bring her to it without question.

I bent myself to my task with renewed vigor knowing she was trusting me and losing herself in the moment and her own pleasure. I quickened the pace of my stimulations just slightly, and felt Jeanie's body react in the same instant. For just a moment her body went loose and relaxed and she moaned in pleasure. Then, adjusting to my rhythm, she stiffened tightly once again and redoubled her grip on me with both her hands and her thighs.

Her breathing became heavy and deep, long drawn-out gasps from her nostrils. Her hips began to buck almost involuntarily. "Jimmmmmm," she groaned, "please don't stop, I'm so close, baby, don't stop."

Stopping was the last thing on my mind. I gave her no response but kept my pace strong and deliberate, wordlessly letting her know she could count on me to stay with her and give her the release she so desperately craved. After several moments, her body's quivering became more pronounced until she was actually shaking.

She moaned loud and long and she grabbed handfuls of my hair, holding my face firmly to her swollen sex. Her clit throbbed in my mouth, ready to explode, and her pussy muscles clenched tightly around my fingers. I saw stars as her thighs squeezed my head firmly, and I struggled to drag air in through my nose to breathe.

Just as I thought I could take no more, her dam broke. Her body spasmed several times and she bent stiffly at the waist. But I stayed with her, coaxing her orgasm from her relentlessly. "Unnnnnhhhh, ooohhhhh, I'm cumming," she groaned, "baby, oh fuck, I'm cumming."

Her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave, stronger than anything she had allowed herself to feel the night before. Her muscles clamped around my fingers like a vice, clenching and unclenching as the spasms of her orgasm wracked through her body. Her juices flowed thick and heavy, coating my fingers and filling my mouth with her tangy, syrupy sweetness.

I swooned for a moment as her orgasm reached its crescendo. I thought of how lovely she was, and of the evening we shared. The funny moments at dinner, our walk together, holding one another and laughing. She was so beautiful, so graceful, so alluring. And now she was more than just my friend. We were lovers. Now I could share in this erotic pleasure with her, and show her this exquisite satisfaction that was washing over her body like waves crashing against a rocky shore. I couldn't believe how incredibly lucky I was.

I stayed with her as her orgasm peaked and then slowly subsided, slowing my rhythm of stimulation so as not to overwhelm her. After several minutes her bucking and heaving eased into a gentle rocking motion of her hips, and she ran her hands over her breasts in happy gratification, squeezing them lightly and letting her fingertips gently tweak her nipples. She moaned lowly and giggled as the waves of her pleasure calmed, washing over her slowly and gently as she came down off her high.

Slowly her body began to loosen and her breathing gradually returned to normal. She let her hands slip out of my hair and relaxed her thighs to free my head from her grasp. I looked up at her and gave her pussy a final nuzzle and kiss, lifting my head up from her crotch. She quivered once more at my kiss and smiled at me.

"Mmmmmm, Jim, that was sooooooo good," she hummed.

"Really? It was good for you, sweetie?" I asked.

"Oh my god, yes, it was incredible. You have no idea."

"I think I have a pretty good idea," I said, laughing, repeating a joke from earlier in the evening. I leaned down onto her chest and she wrapped her arms around me in an embrace. I slipped her breasts gently back into her bra cups and straightened her dress, pulling the shoulderstraps up and hiking the bottom back down, putting her back in order. I nestled against her chest as she ran her fingers gently through my hair.

"I dunno," she giggled, "that was pretty amazing. You're better than me."

"Jeanie," I yelled, kissing her forearm where it hung in front of my face, "are you crazy? You are freaking unbelievable. I'm still like vibrating after what you did to me."

"Vibrating? I'm shaking, Jim. Feel me."

I did as she asked, running my hands up her arms and over her chest. She was right, with every breath I could feel her gently shaking after her exertions and the pleasure she'd reached. I bent down and kissed her neck tenderly. "It's a good shaking though, right?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered, nuzzling my face into her neck, "a very good shaking." She held me closely and I lay there content, smelling her pretty perfume and her soft hair dangling in my face. Many minutes slipped by and I wished I could stay there with her all night. I knew eventually reality would set back in, but I held onto the moment with her for as long as I could. Her fingers gently stroked my hair as I let my fingertips run along the gentle curve of her neck. It was a lovely moment and it was over far too quickly. After a while I sat up and smiled at her.

"I'd stay here all night if I could, sweetie, but I have to get you back before your curfew," I said, giving her a little conciliatory smile.

She smiled back, looking a bit disappointed as well. "I know what you mean," she said. "I just want to be with you now." She stopped after she said it and put her hand over her mouth. "I'm sorry," she blurted suddenly, "was it weird for me to say that? I'm so embarrassed."

I didn't understand her embarrassment at first, but then I realized why she might feel that way. There was no need for her to feel awkwardly though, and if she knew how I felt she wouldn't feel that way at all. I took her hand away from her mouth and held it in mine. "It's not weird, Giana," I said softly. "I feel the same way, seriously I do. I wish we could hang out and be together all the time. I have so much fun with you and I like you a lot."

She smiled. Not a beaming, ear-to-ear smile, a very simple, happy and contented smile. Her eyes lit up. "Really?" she whispered.

"Really," I whispered back nodding, my tone matter-of-fact and final.

She leaned into me and kissed me softly on the lips. "I like you, Jim. Might not be a newsflash or anything, but I really like you." She kissed me again. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her soft lips against mine, warm and caressing. After a moment I broke the kiss.

"So does that mean I can see you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes, definitely," she answered, smiling.

"Ok, I work until the evening but would it be all right if came over to your house afterward? I'd like to talk to your parents and Tony. I want to be honest with them because I really would like to see you more often and I don't think we should sneak around."

"Seriously? That would be great. You're right; I don't want to sneak around either."

"Of course. I don't care who knows that I like you. You're worth standing up for. I just hope your father and brother don't murder me."

"My father won't," she assured me, rubbing my arm lovingly. "Tony... I can't really say what the hell he'll do."

"Yeah, I know," I nodded. "Guess I'll find out." She smiled again at me and leaned in for another kiss.

"I think you're sweet for being willing to take the chance," she said after the kiss, looking me deep in the eyes. I smiled and leaned back in my seat.

"It'll work out, sweetie. It'll all work out in the end. I have a lot of faith in my best friend. But I gotta get you home now or else I might not even get the chance to plead my case tomorrow."

She laughed. We buckled our seatbelts and I drove us home, thankful our fun that evening hadn't been interrupted by a cop or other passersby. Along the way home we joked and laughed just as we had all evening. When I pulled into our neighborhood she told me to just park the car at my house to avoid being seen by her family. I did, pulling into my driveway and shutting down the engine.

We looked at each other and smiled, both laughing nervously at how to end our first official date. She broke the ice after an awkward moment. "Ok, sooooo..." she said, giggling, "I would appreciate you not telling everyone how you got lucky with me on our first date."

I laughed. "No, no, of course not, mum's the word," I said. "Actually, I'm kind of hoping I might get even luckier on our second, so, ya know, my lips are sealed."

She laughed back. "Don't go getting ahead of yourself there, Stillman," she needled, jokingly. "I haven't even agreed to a second date yet, much less what you'll be getting out of it."

"Oh there's going to be a second date, Delvecchio," I joked back. We both had our heads resting on our seats looking at each other. "You're so going to say yes when I ask," I prodded her.

"You think so, huh?" she teased.

"I know so," I said, smiling sweetly.

"And how do you know that?" she asked in a whisper.

"Because you like me," I whispered back.

"Mmmm, maybe I do," she hummed. Then she leaned in and kissed me again, one last time. She held my mouth firmly with her lips, soft, warm and tender. And when she broke away, I found that immediately I missed her. "Good night, Jim," she whispered and started opening her door.

"Wait," I yelled, stopping her, "that's my job." I threw my door open and ran around the back of the car to her door. I opened it and bowed. "You're home, my lady," I said, haughtily.

She stepped out of the car smiling. "Thank you, my good man," she said loftily, taking my hand. Once she was out I swung the door shut and kissed her hand daintily.

"Have a good evening, your highness," I said.

"And you as well, noble sir," she replied.

"I had a wonderful time tonight, Jeanie," I said in my normal voice, getting serious so that she'd know I truly meant it.

"So did I, Jim," she said. "Call me tomorrow?"

"Definitely."

She walked across my lawn and out into the street, making her way several houses up the block to her family's place. My heart skipped a beat when she turned back about halfway and gave me a little wave. I knew I was in deep. This sweet girl who had been a part of my life for so long, a friend who I cared for and looked out for, had now become so much more. She was in my heart. I wanted to be with her, to laugh with her, to hold her, and to know her. But there was a pretty big obstacle in the way of that. She was my best friend's little sister, and I knew it wouldn't be easy to prove to her brother that I only cared about being good to her, and good for her. I didn't know what the next day would bring, but I knew in that moment, as I returned her wave and smiled, that she was all I wanted in the world.

And that wanting grew all the more, when ten minutes later my phone buzzed with a text from her. It read: "Had great time 2nite. U r so sweet. Btw, i left our lucky panties in your car. Enjoy!"

I smiled inwardly as I skipped back down the stairs, grabbed my keys, and made my way down the driveway to the treat waiting for me in my car.