A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look, Tony, you like to pick on her, but she's an amazing girl. I came here to tell you, and your parents, to your faces that I like her and that I just want to treat her right. So if you're gonna kick my ass or be pissed off at me, so be it. But I came here like a man and stood up for her, that ought to tell you that I'm genuine. Ya know, if the fact that we've been best friends for years didn't already."

He held his stance hard for another moment, then, completely unexpectedly, he snorted a derisive laugh and instantly seemed to loosen up. "You are such a girl," he snorted. "Seriously? 'I stood up for her.' Really? You crack me fucking up," he joked. Despite the fact that he was making fun of me, I took this as a good sign. If he was busting on me, that meant his anger was lessening and he was calming down and returning to normal.

"Mm hmm, enjoy a good laugh, go ahead, yuck it up," I said, taking my medicine.

He started laughing in earnest at that. "What a puss, I can't even stand it," he mocked.

"Well, you're standing here like you're gonna fucking punch me," I said.

"Yeah, I still might nancy-boy. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't."

"Ok, dickhead," I shot back, "try this one. Jeanie's friend Theresa from work... she digs you. We're all going on a double date." I was tempting fate on this one, since as far as I knew Jeanie hadn't talked to Theresa yet, much less gotten her to agree to going on a double-date with us and Tony, but I figured I'd play my highest card and hope for the best.

"Wait, Theresa? The hot one, the one with the..." He held his hands up in front of his chest to indicate big boobs.

"Yeah, that one. And would you be going on a date with her if I wasn't dating your sister? Bam! No chance, sucka." Again, this wasn't necessarily true but desperate times called for desperate measures.

He stood looking at me, nodding his head for a moment. "So, you hook up one double-date with a hot chick and I'm just supposed to be ok with you putting your slimy hands all over my sister?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much what I was banking on, actually," I shot back.

"All right, douchebag, but you're on probation. I see you groping her or sucking face with her or otherwise touching her in any way and I will fucking pound you."

"Right, makes sense, so I'll just date her but I won't touch her?"

"That's pretty much it, or you're toast."

"Ok then, got it." After a few awkward moments, I broke the silence. "So... wanna shoot some stick tonight?" We sometimes went to play pool at a local parlor, and I figured getting him alone so we could talk one-on-one might be the best idea right now. It sounded better than staying home and having him see Jeanie and me together. That might re-light his fire.

"Not hanging with your girlie tonight, Casanova?" he joked.

"You and I should hang out. Give you a chance to really make fun of me and get it out of your system."

He considered it. "Oh it'll never be out of my system, but you're on," he said after a minute, "and you're paying."

"Yeah, ok," I replied. I waited to see what would happen next. And in typical Tony fashion he started walking past me back toward the kitchen, but right before he went by me, his hand shot out and delivered a quick, solid punch to my stomach.

"Come on, nancy, your dinner is getting cold and your little girlfriend is waiting for you," he said after he punched me. I doubled over in pain, cursing myself for not seeing it coming. How many times was he going to get me with that move? I rubbed the soreness in my belly and walked back out to the dining room. Jeanie was waiting for me there. I smiled at her and sat down, trying not to grimace from the dull pain in my stomach.

"He punched you, didn't he?" she whispered, careful not to raise her voice too loud that it could be heard by her parents or Tony in the kitchen.

"Yeah, really hard, but I'll survive," I whispered back. "We're going to go play pool later, so I think everything is cool."

She just smiled. "I knew it. I knew you'd make it work," she gushed. I smiled back at her. Just at that moment, her parents walked in. Gino piped in.

"So Tony says you boys are going out tonight?" he said happily to me. "That's good, no hard feelings and all."

Carla smiled. "All right, let's let him eat dinner," she said, "the kid's probably starved." She took Gino by the arm and started leading him away. "You kids have a nice time; we'll be in the other room."

As soon as they left, Jeanie leaned in close and whispered, "I heard everything you said in there." She held my eyes with hers.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Mm hmm," she nodded, "and you want to know what I think?"

"Yeah," I whispered.

"This is what I think," she said softly and sweetly. And without another word she put her hand behind my head, her fingers tangling in my hair, and pulled my mouth onto hers. The kiss was long, warm and tender and it made my heart skip a beat. For a fleeting moment, I worried that Tony might see us and blow his stack. He had just warned me that he didn't want to see me touching his sister, and I had no idea where he was. But that thought evaporated completely in a heartbeat as I felt Jeanie's soft lips massaging mine so sweetly.

After several moments she broke the kiss softly. She looked me in the eyes. "Have you really liked me for a long time?" she whispered.

I nodded. "I could just never admit to myself," I said.

She shook her head slightly, but curled her lips into a little smile. "So much lost time," she said.

"I know," I said, pursing my lips in disappointment.

"We could have been doing this years ago," she laughed, and pulled me in for another kiss.

"Don't rub it in," I said, after she broke the kiss off.

She laughed. "Ok, eat, I'm sorry, I know you're hungry." She let my head go and I dove into her mother's delicious pasta and meatballs. I was hungry. The day at work, and the stress of knowing the confrontation I'd just had with Tony was looming, had built up quite an appetite within me. While I ate, Jeanie and I talked. She'd heard me tell Tony how Theresa wanted to double-date with us. She wasn't mad that I'd said that, she said she would have done the same to help deflate Tony's ire, and she was confident Theresa would say yes when she proposed the idea. She promised she'd call Theresa that night after Tony and I went out. Once I'd finished eating, Jeanie and I held hands and joked for a bit.

After a few minutes of hearing our laughing, Tony stuck his head in the door. "You gonna play kissy-kissy all night or are we going out?" he asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, I'm ready. You go put your makeup on and I'll meet you at the door, princess."

"Uh huh, 'bout freaking time," he said and ran out into the hallway and upstairs to get ready.

I turned to Jeanie. "I'll miss you tonight, Francesca," I lamented.

"Awwww, I'll miss you too, James," she replied, jutting her lower lip out sadly. The gesture made her look so cute I couldn't help but steal another kiss. That made her smile and she walked me to the door. A moment later, Tony came bounding down the stairs as Jeanie and I held hands, saying goodbye.

"Enough of that crap, let's go," he declared hastily. I smiled and winked at Jeanie as I followed him out the door.

"I'll call you later," I told her, walking away.

"You better," she responded. I just smiled and waved.

"I'm driving," Tony yelled as he opened the driver's side door of his Grand Cherokee. He was able to get a nice, newer model with the good money he was making landscaping. It sure beat riding in my old Grand Am. Don't get me wrong, I loved that car but it definitely had some miles on it.

The evening went really well with Tony. He acted pissy and gruff at first but as the night wore on he softened. And soon we were talking and joking like nothing had happened. That was the way Tony was. His temper made him bluster and rage every now and again, but if you could weather the storm he would usually calm down and be cool. Of course, it didn't hurt matters that about halfway through the evening I got a text message from Jeanie that read, "Theresa said yes! Yes yes yes! Friday nite!!!"

I smiled when I got it, and my heart leapt in my chest. "All right dude," I said to Tony, "Jeanie set up our double-date for Friday night." I neglected to tell him how relieved I was; it was a huge load off my mind. If Theresa had refused I might be back at square one with Tony having to explain that I'd lied about her wanting to go out with him. Crisis averted, I thought, and my spirits were lifted even further. Everything had come off very well for Jeanie and me.

"Sweet," he said, "so it'll be just like one of our patented double-dates; only difference is you won't be scoring at the end of the night, cuz if you do, you're dead."

"Right, exactly," I agreed, although I didn't tell him that if the opportunity arose, I was definitely going to score. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. I sent a message back to Jeanie. "U did it! Smart, beautiful & gorgeous, how did i get so lucky?"

A few minutes later came her reply, "U r lucky. But i luv that u know it!" I laughed reading her text, but as he was lining up a shot, Tony yelled, "You gonna text sweet nothings all night or are you here to play pool?" I got his point and put my phone away. I could tell that he'd be busting my balls about the Jeanie thing constantly, but that was ok. It was a small price to pay to be with her.

The rest of the evening went well and Tony and I made plans to hang out during the week. Jeanie still had a few weeks of school left to complete so I wouldn't be able to see her much on weekdays. It was a bummer, but a necessary evil. So the week leading up to our double-date featured only phone calls and one brief hangout while Tony got ready for us to go a movie.

"This sucks that we can't hang out," she lamented to me, as we sat on the couch talking.

"I know, but in a couple days we have our double-date so we'll see each other then," I said.

"I don't want to see you then; I want to see you now," she declared.

"You are seeing me now," I reminded her. "See, here I am."

"No, silly," she said, shaking her head, "I want to really see you."

I raised my eyebrows as if I didn't understand. She rolled her eyes and scooched closer to me on the couch, then leaned in for a kiss. Almost immediately her tongue darted out and pushed into my mouth, swirling and pressing against my tongue. Her hands ran down my chest and caressed me. After a moment she pulled away and looked me in the eye. "Get it now?" she asked. "Really see you."

"Yeah, I think I get it now," I replied, "but another demonstration might really help drive the point home." I went to lean in for another dirty kiss but at that moment we heard Tony stomping down the stairs. We backed away from each other so that he wouldn't see us so close.

"You ready, jackass?" he yelled to me.

"Yeah, one sec," I replied. He held his finger up as a warning to us as he retreated from the room. I just nodded at him and turned to Jeanie, standing up from the couch and helping her up. "So, I was actually wondering something."

She raised her eyebrows. "What, sweetie?" she asked.

"Well, when you introduce me to Theresa on Friday, I just, I guess I wonder..."

Jeanie gave me a cute, little half-smile. "What do you wonder, Jim?" she asked, as if she already knew what I was going to say.

"Um, I guess I'm wondering what you would call me. Like what would you say I am?"

"Well, what are you, Jim?" she asked expectantly, her eyes sparkling and expectant.

"I... think you should say that... I'm your boyfriend," I said softly, wondering what her reply would be.

"Are you?" she asked.

"Yes. I mean, I want to be. Do you... want me to be?"

She nodded and smiled sweetly. After a moment she whispered, "Am I your girlfriend, Jim?"

I nodded as well. "Yes," I replied, "you're my girlfriend."

She squealed happily and jumped into my arms, pressing a kiss on my lips. "Hey, yo!" Tony yelled from the other room, peering in at us. "Hands off the lady, butthole!"

But Jeanie didn't care. She planted another kiss on me, then broke away and ran down the hall past Tony yelling, "Don't call my boyfriend a butthole, butthead!" And as I heard her bounding up the stairs she yelled down, "Have fun tonight, Jim!"

"Thanks, Jeanie!" I yelled up the stairs after her.

Tony just stood there shaking his head and rolling his eyes. "Boyfriend, sheesh," he muttered sarcastically under his breath. But his annoyance didn't matter. Jeanie was happy and so was I. We were in such a good place, even though we were a tad frustrated not getting to see each other enough.

Between that exchange and the subsequent teasing phone calls and text messages between us, I was beginning to get really frustrated by the time Friday night rolled around. But even so, I couldn't be happier when I finally got out of work that night and raced home to shower and get ready for the big double-date. I walked over to the Delvecchio house and found Tony and Jeanie ready to go. Tony grabbed his keys so we could take his Jeep. It would fit all four of us better than my car or Jeanie's.

Jeanie wore a cute, form-fitting blue dress that hugged her curves magnificently. It was at once formal, yet the way she carried herself was casual, as though she would look comfortable at either a fancy party or a backyard picnic. Her makeup was also subtle, so that she didn't look overly done up, but instead just like her sweet, easygoing self. She had let her hair keep its natural little curl so that she looked sprightly and lighthearted as it hung down to her bare shoulders. I drank in the sight of her, so lovely and pretty.

Unable to tell her what I really thought in front of her brother, I just looked her up and down and silently mouthed the word, "Wow." She instantly got what I was hinting at and gave me a wide smile and the tiniest curtsey to say thank you. I held the door open for her and she climbed into the Jeep.

As we drove to pick up Theresa, I could tell Tony was in a really good mood. He barely picked on Jeanie at all, in fact, he actually asked her a few questions about Theresa and what she liked. I thought that was a damn good sign. Not just that Tony might eventually grow to accept Jeanie and I being together, but also that he was taking this date seriously. That would make life a lot easier.

When we arrived at her house, Theresa emerged looking just as gorgeous as Jeanie. It was clear those two had planned out their wardrobes beforehand, because Theresa wore a very similar form-fitting dress to Jeanie's. Theresa's was a dark green color and it accentuated her in all the right places. Her cleavage made my jaw swing open and the dress hugged her hips so perfectly that she was absolutely breathtaking upon first glance. I hid how truly impressed I was, but I did raise my eyebrows to Jeanie to let her know I thought Tony would be very pleased. Jeanie did a little eye roll at me, but she smiled. She knew damn well I only had eyes for her. I was just glad Theresa was every bit as beautiful as she had seemed in her picture. This would definitely make Tony happy. And a happy Tony meant a happy Jim and Jeanie.

While we drove, the girls were in the backseat while the guys rode up front. We'd have to make sure that didn't happen at the table at the restaurant though. I made sure to text message Jeanie while we drove so that we were on the same page with the seating arrangement. She texted back, "Good call." We had dinner at Dominique once again. There was almost an incident on the way when Jeanie said to Theresa, "I can't believe I get to go to Dominique twice in one week!"

I tried to act nonchalant, but that went out the window when Theresa gushed, "Wow, Jim, Dominique, huh? I'm impressed, great first date."

I thanked her but as I looked over at Tony he was shooting me a dirty look. "Dominique?" he whispered. "The sexiest restaurant on Earth? You are so dead." I looked away and tried to ignore him. Hopefully the date would go well so that he'd forget.

When we arrived, I told the girls not to get out so that Tony and I could open their doors for them. They were both thoroughly impressed and Jeanie gave me a little wink. She had told me earlier in the week that Theresa's ex had been kind of a dick, and that if Tony really wanted to get in good with her, he should be a complete gentleman. I was doing my best to make sure he did just that. And when he held the door open for her and pushed her chair in for her, everything seemed to be going quite well. Our table was circular shaped, so we were able to make sure Tony and Theresa were next to each other, but we were still right there to help with the conversation.

As it turns out, we needn't have been concerned. The chemistry between Tony and Theresa was obvious from the start. They joked with each other freely and Theresa was every bit the spitfire Jeanie had described her to be. Her quick wit kept right up with Tony's sense of humor, and within minutes she was playfully putting him in his place. Never on all the double-dates we'd gone on was Tony this comfortable or this happy. It was plain that Theresa was awesome and Tony was into her. And it certainly appeared Theresa liked him as well.

The evening was a blast. Tony didn't even seem to mind when Jeanie held my hand or when she fed me bites of her food. We all laughed and joked and the meal went perfectly. Afterward, we decided to go play miniature golf. The girls looked a little out of place in their slinky dresses and heels, but we had a great time.

It actually turned out to be ideal because not only did Tony help show Theresa how to play, she actually wound up having a better score than him. It was the perfect ending to a very incredible evening, and Theresa had no qualms about gloating in Tony's face. We all laughed, but his humiliation was tempered when she said, "Don't worry, Tony, I'll let you win next time." As soon as she said it, Jeanie and I looked at each other and smiled. She'd mentioned a next time; that was a very good sign.

The only downside of the evening was the constant, dull ache I felt for Jeanie. I wanted her so badly. Just to press against her and feel her softness. To claim her mouth with my own and melt into her. I could tell she felt it too. Every now and again we'd make eye contact in just the right way and I could feel her hunger rivaling my own. It had been a long week of not seeing each other except for a few minutes here and there. By now our desire for one another was boiling over and there was nothing we could do about it without risking the wrath of Tony. Even a kiss held too long could set him off; I certainly couldn't have touched her or held her close. So we were stuck concealing our desire and trying to pretend to not want to tear into one another every second of the date.

By evening's end, everyone was in a great mood. We dropped Theresa off first and Tony walked her to her door. Jeanie and I sat in the Jeep, whispering excitedly. "They're gonna kiss, I'm tellin' ya, she's gonna let him kiss her," Jeanie whispered, her voice almost a squeal.

"No way, not gonna happen," I countered, just for the sake of arguing. I did think they would kiss, but I wanted to be playful with Jeanie. "All he's getting is a quick hug."

"Oh yeah? You wanna make a wager on that, tough guy?" Jeanie teased.

"Just name the terms, sweetcakes," I joked back.

"Ok, if I'm right, you can't kiss me until I say you can, no matter what I do. And if you're right, same rule goes for me..." she proposed.

"You're on, beautiful," I said, shaking her hand.

"Ooooh, here we go," she said, as it looked like Theresa and Tony were just about to say good night. They leaned in close to one another and it appeared they kissed. "Ahhhhhh, I was right, I was so right," she gushed.