A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 06

Story Info
They enjoy their roller coster ride of a summer together.
21.3k words
4.73
253.2k
131

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So began the most memorable summer of my life. Jeanie and I had fallen for each other. It was quick and passionate, and it would forever change the way I felt about love, friendship and destiny - for better and for worse. The roller coaster ride had begun, and so would come the highs and lows, the thrills and chills, that came along with it.

It began with the high of being drawn to Jeanie. Though we knew it could be problematic, neither of us could quell the unquenchable desire we had for one another, and neither wanted to. We became a couple and we found as much time to be together, and be intimate, as possible. But though we enjoyed our time together, there were certain moments when I could tell Jeanie was preoccupied with another, more pressing thought. It was as though she was lost in the moment, and her eyes seemed to go unfocused and distant. When I asked her what was on her mind, she would inevitably laugh it off and say it was nothing. So I waited until she was ready to tell me what was going on.

That time finally came in late June, the night she graduated. We had been together for over a month, and our love had blossomed over that time. I was proud to watch her graduate with one of the highest GPAs in her class, and my sister, Jocelyn, graduated as well. The night of the ceremony, Jeanie's parents threw a small party for her with friends and family. I spent the first part of the evening celebrating with Jocelyn and my family, then I ran over later to hang out with Jeanie and her family.

Tony let me into the house when I rang the doorbell. Things between Tony and me had gone fairly well now that he was dating Jeanie's friend Theresa, but he still had moments when he could be an ass about me being with his sister. Tonight was one of those nights, apparently, when upon greeting me at the door, he announced to the group that "Frankie's little boy toy" had arrived, thereby embarrassing us both in front of her family. Jeanie promptly told him to shut up and I rolled my eyes as I entered the house. Her family was good-natured about it all though, as I talked with aunts, uncles and cousins and had a nice time hearing all sorts of funny stories about Jeanie's early childhood. I'd met most of the family before, so there was very little awkwardness, but they did enjoy poking fun at the fact that Jeanie and I were now dating.

When the party wound down and her family headed home, Jeanie and I ended up downstairs hanging out on the couch in their family room, a couch that had by now seen its fair share of erotic moments between Jeanie and me. Tony and Theresa were upstairs hanging out, but although Theresa did a great job of keeping Tony in check, we still wanted to be away from him and alone for a while. Jeanie lay in my arms as I lightly stroked her hair, the TV tuned to a mostly ignored and forgettable old movie.

"So you've finally graduated, Giana," I said, "now I can't make fun of you for being in school anymore."

"I'm sure you'll find something else to make fun of me about, Jim," she retorted. "I have full confidence in that."

I laughed and nuzzled my nose into her neck. "Yup," I snorted, "you can count on that." I gave her warm kisses on the back of her neck and enjoyed her little giggles in return. After a moment she leaned back and looked into my eyes.

"There's something I need to tell you," she said softly, then looked away from me, as though she didn't want to look in my eyes anymore. "I've needed to for a while, but I just couldn't work up the courage. And I've been nervous about it all night because I thought it might come up..."

"What is it, sweetie?" I asked, turning her in my arms so that she faced me and holding her gently. "Is it like a secret? I mean, whatever is going on, you can tell me."

"I know," she said. "I know I can tell you anything but it's a little bit sad."

"Just tell me, Jeanie," I reassured her, "and I promise it'll be ok."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, I promise."

"All right. Well, you remember how I said I applied to Northwestern in Chicago?"

"Yeah, of course I remember."

Her shoulders tensed up slightly and her eyes darted back and forth before finally landing on mine. "Yeah, I didn't just apply. I got accepted and I'm already enrolled. I'm going there in August." Her head dipped down and she hid her eyes from me, as though she was embarrassed or thought I would be mad. But she didn't need to worry like that. Hearing it was a bit of a shock at first, and as much as it hurt to know she'd be moving so far away, I was still incredibly happy for her. And I knew I had to tell her so.

"Jeanie, are you crazy? You've been beating yourself up for weeks over this? I'm happy for you! This is amazing, I am so freaking proud." I pulled her into me and held her close in a tight hug. "This is a good thing, Jeanie, seriously," I whispered in her ear.

"Are you really happy, Jim?" she whispered back.

"Of course," I said, "this is going to be huge for you."

"But we'll be apart," she said, pulling back and looking at me, little tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "I mean, I've been dreading telling you. And tonight everyone was asking about where I was going to college and I had to tell them not to say anything in front of you and it's just been hell..."

"You shouldn't have put yourself through all that. I mean, it sucks that we'll be so far apart but this is an amazing opportunity for you so of course I'm going to support you."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, of course, really."

"So you're not going to dump me?"

"Jeanie!" I yelled. "No, I'm not going to dump you. How could you think that?"

"I dunno," she shrugged, "I just thought maybe..."

"Don't even think it," I interrupted. "I love being with you and I'm not breaking up with you. No way."

Finally she smiled. "Thank you, Jim, you have no idea how much it means to me to hear that. You really are the best."

"Of course I am," I said, smiling back at my joke.

"But what happens in August?" she asked, keeping the mood serious for a moment longer.

"Well," I said, "let's just enjoy being together now and not put any pressure on ourselves. We'll worry about August in August. What do you say?"

"Ok," she said smiling, as she wiped away the little tears in her eyes. I put my hands on her cheeks and pulled her face to mine, kissing her softly. The tense mood lifted and we spent the rest of the night cuddling and laughing. I told her how proud I was of her and how much she'd enjoy college. In my heart though, there was a dull ache. It was the ache of knowing how hard it would be to let her go in August. I did my best to ignore it, to pretend it wasn't there, but for the first time I saw just the slightest dark cloud creeping in over our relationship. How would we ever make something like that distance work?

I squashed the thought and did my best to enjoy the moment. Which is exactly how I approached every day of that summer. "Forget about what happens when we go to school and just have fun," I kept telling myself. And have fun we did. One of the highs of our roller coaster summer came just a week or two after Jeanie's graduation. We went on a double-date with Jeanie's best friend Missy Martz and her butthole boyfriend Dan Reindorf. I wasn't a huge fan of Dan; he could be a stuck-up prick, but Missy was cool and we all usually had fun when we hung out. A little too much fun, one might say, as evidenced this particular evening.

Missy and Jeanie were best friends and they shared everything. They finished each other's sentences and were constantly laughing at inside jokes. Which made them a lot of fun to be around, whether Missy's jackass boyfriend was with us or not. On this evening we decided to grab dinner and then go to a drive-in movie. I showered after work and ran to Jeanie's house. Dan drove because he had a big, spacious SUV, a Lexus gifted to him by his parents. It was easy to complain about Dan as a person, but it didn't suck getting to ride in his car.

We had a fun time at dinner and even Dan was tolerable. Most times he acted like he didn't want to be with us, like he had some other important things he'd rather be doing. And it often felt like he looked down on us. But this time he was in a decent mood and even joined in some of our fun without constantly looking at his watch or checking his phone and texting.

After dinner we went for a walk in the park before the movie was set to start. Missy and Dan walked ahead of us and Jeanie and I held hands.

"You know," she whispered slyly, "we could always ditch them and head up to Overlook Point, maybe reenact prom night..." She pushed into me when she said it and gave me a wry smile. The memory of our first kiss up on Overlook Point, and the make-out session that followed came streaming through my mind.

"Sounds good to me," I whispered back, pulling Jeanie into a kiss.

"Mmmmm," she hummed against my lips, "you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"You know I would," I said, my lips playing against hers, my hands roaming down the back of her little sundress and finding her behind. I was tempted to slide my hand beneath, but held myself in check.

"Too bad, mister," she said suddenly, backing away from me and leaving me lunging for another kiss that wouldn't come. "You're just going to have to wait!" As she said this she turned to skip away. I followed behind quickly and with two long, quick strides I pounced on her and wrapped my arms around her suddenly. I pulled her to me from behind and kissed her neck playfully. She squealed in my arms, laughing and wriggling to break free from my grip.

Soon we were both laughing and I released her. She turned and looked into my eyes, still giggling, and I opened my mouth to say something. I didn't know exactly what I would say, but I knew my heart wanted to say it, though my mind and my mouth didn't know how. I stood there, my jaw swinging open and fluttering, but no words would spill out. She watched me for a moment, smirking comically at my awkwardness, but in the next instant she did something I would never forget.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Yeah, I know, I love you too, Jim." Then she turned and started running away toward Missy and Dan, laughing the whole time. I will never forget that moment, and how beautiful Jeanie looked when she said it, for the rest of my life. I jogged to catch up with her and took her by the hand when I did. Nothing else needed to be said between us in that moment.

When we got to Missy and Dan we all agreed it was time to turn back and head for the drive-in. They both raised their eyebrows at us, wondering what the grins and laughing were all about. But the four of us walked back to the car and made our way to the movie.

The girls insisted they ride together in the backseat, and wound up whispering and giggling the entire time. I attempted to make a bit of painful small talk with Dan in the front seat, which went about as well as could be expected. But when we got to the drive-in and parked, Missy and I switched and I headed to the backseat to be with Jeanie. Missy gave me a knowing smile and a wink as we passed. I could only imagine what they had been whispering about back there.

I climbed in the back with Jeanie and we cuddled close together. The movie started and we all sat together in the darkness of the car and the murky glow of the giant screen. It was a pretty pointless action flick that no one in the car was particularly interested in other than Dan. But it was the only one playing at the drive-in, and the whole point was to go to the drive-in to have some alone time together.

Jeanie and I were basically making fun of the situations and dialogue, and every now and again Missy would join in with a snort. It was probably pissing Dan off but we really couldn't care less. We were having a good time and that's all that mattered to us.

And it just got better when about halfway through the movie Jeanie started slyly nuzzling her warm nose into my neck. Her breath was soft and it tickled me just right. She softly breathed and kissed the sensitive area just under my ear, knowing exactly how to make me squirm. Soon it was too much to take and I turned my face to hers and met her with a soft kiss. She had me so turned on so quickly. We instantly began to make out and even though we tried to be quiet, it was pretty obvious what was going on in the backseat.

It didn't seem as though Dan and Missy minded though when I began to hear the sounds of their kissing coming from the front seat. "Here we go again," I thought to myself, remembering this group's prom night when the couples fooled around in each other's presence. It had gotten pretty hot that night, and as my desire began to build, I wondered how far we'd be willing to go tonight. The only reason we stopped last time was because our limo reached its destination. Tonight there would be no interruption.

The movie droned on with shouts and explosions, but in our car the real entertainment was the intimacy between the couples. When the sound of Missy and Dan fooling around reached us, Jeanie responded in kind by searching down my neck with soft, warm kisses. I rolled my head back and reveled in her soft, teasing touch, growing harder and harder by the moment. My cock stiffened and strained against the tight fabric of my shorts.

Just how far was I willing to go? I wondered to myself. Our fooling around got pretty heated last time we were together; would I really let it go further this time? Would Jeanie? I didn't know what would happen, but I did know Jeanie was building a raging inferno inside me. She unbuttoned my shirt and began kissing and licking my chest. I groaned softly, trying in vain to mask how turned on she was getting me. But when her mouth fastened tightly onto my nipple, I gasped and ran my hands into her hair, holding her close as she sucked and flicked away at my sensitive nub.

From the front seat I heard Missy moan lightly. I ventured a quick peek up over Jeanie's head and saw that Dan's head was searching her chest just as Jeanie's was searching mine. He had slipped her dress strap down off her shoulder and I could hear wet, sucking noises over the sounds of the movie. I screwed my eyes shut and ground my hips into Jeanie, aching for a release from the throbbing tightness in my pants. Jeanie felt my growing need and lifted her thigh to rub against my hardness, as her mouth slipped onto my other nipple and bit down gently.

She understood me so well physically now and her hesitation had all but evaporated. She now took deft command of my pleasure as well as her own, and our lovemaking had become intense and incredible. Not that it wasn't always amazing, but now Jeanie had a confidence and an eagerness that combined to make it mind-blowing. She showed her understanding by sliding her thigh up and down the length of my cock, letting me grind against her softness to release the growing pressure in my cock.

I pulled her hair gently back and let my mouth descend on her supple neck. I nibbled and licked every inch of her until her hands began groping desperately at me. I knew everywhere she was sensitive as well and she began to become just as aroused as I was. She draped her leg over mine and I scooched sideways to the middle of the seat so that she could easily straddle me. As I did so, I kissed down her chest until I found the gentle rise of her breasts. I nuzzled my nose and lips down into her dress to seek out her soft flesh. This time Jeanie moaned and she wasn't quiet about it. She was more comfortable and aggressive in this situation than I even expected her to be.

It turned me on to know how into this she was. She didn't mind being a little dirty and fooling around while Missy and Dan were in the car with us. It made me really hot to think of how naughty she could be. I ran my hands brazenly up the backs of her legs, under her dress and over her hips, letting my fingers curl around and gently tug the waistband of her panties. Then I moved my hands up her front, over her belly and up to her breasts, squeezing them softly through her bra and pushing them upward to meet my kisses and searching tongue.

As I kissed her tender flesh she ground her hips into me, thrusting her softness along the length of my hard cock. The eroticism of the moment built within me as I yanked down on her bra to expose her nipples to my probing tongue. Jeanie gasped at the exact same moment Missy moaned from the front seat. I couldn't see what was going on up there, but I had a pretty good idea it was the same as what was happening in the back seat.

I sucked and licked away at Jeanie's nipples like a man possessed. Our fooling around had ascended so quickly that it was nearly impossible to stem the tide. Both couples were going at each other frantically, the sounds of heavy breathing and wet kisses on soft flesh filled the car, drowning out the sounds of the long-forgotten movie. Jeanie wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled my head back, pressing her mouth firmly to mine in a heated kiss, her tongue filling my mouth softly but adamantly. Then she kissed her way to my neck again as she ground her hips against my crotch in a tight, circular motion. The feel of her grinding against my raging erection was driving me insane and I let out a low groan.

As I did, I heard Missy moan again from the front seat. I peeked over Jeanie's shoulder and saw Missy looking at me. Dan had scooted into the passenger seat and Missy was sitting in his lap, just as Jeanie was in mine, his face buried in her chest. He had yanked both her dress and bra down and was feasting on her large, rounded breasts, alternating between each, making suckling, slurping noises as he pleased her. Our eyes locked and Missy's jaw dropped open, giving me a knowing, erotic look. I met her gaze for a moment then brazenly yanked down on Jeanie's dress and bra straps.

Jeanie craned her neck backward as I did so, revealing her nakedness to me. As she leaned back, she rested against the back of the seat Dan and Missy were in, her head lolling beside the headrest in front of Missy. They made eye contact, and a moment of unspoken understanding passed between them. It was such a forbidden turn-on for me, and I reveled in the dirtiness of it. I leaned forward and kissed and licked my way down Jeanie's neck to her exposed breasts, making sure Missy could see everything I was doing. I ran my hands up under the back of Jeanie's dress and squeezed her bare ass as I licked and sucked her nipples.

Then something happened that I never would have expected. I felt a hand come down and cradle Jeanie's left breast, squeezing it and holding the nipple gently upward for my suckling mouth. I assumed it was Jeanie holding herself for me, but when I glanced up I saw that Missy was leaning over the seat and it was her hand fondling Jeanie and holding her for me. I groaned and immediately fastened my mouth on Jeanie's nipple, flicking the swollen nub with my tongue and gently gnawing it.

Missy's finger worked its way into my mouth as she swirled her fingertip over and around Jeanie's nipple while I suckled it. I licked against Missy's finger, sucking it and Jeanie's nipple simultaneously. Both girls moaned in ecstasy as we shared our intimately erotic moment, Missy's finger tweaking Jeanie's nipple as I sucked both. I groaned in agony at how intensely erotic the moment had become. Missy worked her thumb into my mouth as well and gently pinched and tugged Jeanie's nipple as I sucked it, rolling it between her fingers until it was engorged and taut.

I was overcome with passion. I ran my fingers over the fabric covering Jeanie's crotch and found it absolutely sodden with her juices. I pressed against her soft pussy, feeling her wetness coating my fingers through her panties. This only heightened my desire as I worked my fingers inside the elastic to push against her naked folds. Her sex was saturated and yielded easily to my touch. I glided my fingers softly up and down her slit, then pressed one finger against her little opening. She was incredibly tight but my finger slid in effortlessly. Jeanie gasped and grasped my hair in both hands, squeezing in ecstasy.