A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the soap and began running it over her body as well, getting her lathered up. I spread the soap over her breasts and down her belly, then around her hips to her back. I pulled her to me and pressed our soap-covered bodies together. I ran my hands down her back to her ass, letting the bar slide between her cheeks. She bent her head backward and groaned as my hands roamed her secret, sensitive parts.

I knelt down before her and brought the soap between her legs, from back to front, running it along her pussy lips as I brought it forward. Then I lathered up her pubic hair and pressed the soap against her mound, making sure I pushed lightly against the cleft where her clit was nestled. Again she groaned as my fingers curled around the bar of soap and ever so gently slipped into her folds, getting them soapy and slick.

She grabbed me under my chin with both hands in her exuberance and lifted me up, pressing her mouth and body firmly into me. We held each other close, our bodies sliding against each other, slippery and warm. The water cascaded over our bodies as the desire between us grew. Our tongues tangled together and we groaned as the slickness of the soap allowed us to stimulate each other vigorously.

After a while, I pushed her back under the water and let it rinse the soap from her body. I cupped my hand and cleaned her off completely before running my tongue down her neck and finding her breasts, her nipples hardening as my tongue circled them. I knelt and kissed my way down her belly, my hunger for her insatiable. I kissed down onto her mound, letting her hair tickle my lips and nose. I licked up between her lips and found her clit, gently lapping against it to coax it from under its little hood.

"Ahhhhhhhh, fuck, Jim," she moaned, leaning back against the cool tiling on the wall. I licked away at her sex, tasting her warm, sweet honey beginning to flow freely. She ran her hands into my hair and held me fastened to her clit, moaning my name. The water rushed down over her body onto me, its warmth and the sensuality of the moment causing my head to spin.

Then, abruptly, she yanked my head back and my mouth slipped away from her sex. She looked me in the eyes. "Come here," she groaned throatily, lifting me and turning our bodies so that I was under the spray of water. She rinsed my body and immediately dropped to her knees beneath me. She took my turgid cock into her mouth, holding it firmly against her tongue and looking up at me with her sweet brown eyes. My jaw dropped open as I stared at her, soundlessly mouthing the words, "Baby, you are so fucking hot."

The sides of her lips curled into a devious smile around my cock, then she bent her head forward and took to her task, sucking me hard and deep. I wrapped my fingers in her wet hair and hung on for dear life, stooping over her as she worked my cock deep into her throat and out again, stroking it up and down with her hand. My knees grew weak as I struggled to stand while she sucked me so beautifully. I couldn't take much of it, I knew. If she kept going I would cum my brains out and I wasn't ready for that yet. I wanted today to last, to be a long, steamy marathon of unbridled, carefree sex. Gently I pulled back on her hair and eased her off my cock.

"Jeanie, fuuuuck," I groaned, "that feels so good. Let's dry off and head to your bedroom."

"Ok," she agreed smiling. I took her hands and lifted her up. She turned and shut off the water and I pulled open the curtain. I was just able to reach a towel from the rack and we both used it to hurriedly dry off. When she was done she tossed the towel at me laughing and hopped out of the tub, running out into the hallway to her bedroom. I followed closely behind and found her standing with her arms behind her back by her bed.

I looked her up and down, admiring her soft, rounded form. My cock throbbed just looking at her with her lovely olive skin, her wide hips, her small but pert breasts, her little nipples taut and erect. I walked over and stood by her. Without a word she turned me gently and pushed me down onto the bed. I fell back and propped myself on my elbows, but she followed me onto the bed and pushed me authoritatively down so that I lay flat on my back. She sat on her knees beside me, her eyes trailing down my body, taking in the sight of me, my cock bobbing beneath her gaze. She ran her hands softly down my chest and held my cock gently upright.

"Jim," she whispered to me, "you've been my first."

"I know, sweetie," I whispered back.

"My first for so many things, my first love," she continued, as though she hadn't heard my response.

I ran my hand lovingly up her arm. "Francesca, I know," I said softly, drawing her eyes to mine.

"You've loved me like no one else could," she said, looking in my eyes. "So beautiful, so caring, so sweet." Her words were tender and lovely, her voice lilting and soft. But as she said it she gently stroked my cock up and down, building a raging fire within me that contrasted sharply with the tenderness of her words.

"Oh, baby," I groaned, arching my back slightly to enhance her stroking.

"I want you to be my first everything, Jim," she whispered, her soft brown eyes almost pleading with me.

"What, Jeanie, what?" I whispered breathlessly, not taking her meaning and trying to think straight as her hand gently stroked my manhood.

"I want you to take me," she whispered again, but this time I could really tell she was struggling to form the words as she almost grunted them out, wanting to say something but unable to find the way to say it.

"Baby, I'll... anything, what do you want?" I asked, not sure how to reassure her when I didn't know what she was asking.

"I want us... to do it... in the butt," she breathed harshly, as if she almost couldn't bring herself to say the words. Hearing her say it was like arriving in heaven. We had only ever joked about that subject and I had never seriously asked if she was willing. It was an absolute dream for me to be able to do that with her, and hearing her say we could was music to my ears.

"Oh, sweetie," I whispered excitedly, unable to disguise my enthusiasm, "we can. We'll take it slow; we'll only do what's good for you. If you don't like it, we'll stop."

"Really?" she asked smiling.

"Of course, Jeanie," I answered, "there won't be any pressure. We'll only do what feels good for you."

"Oh I love you, Jim," she whispered hoarsely, bending her head down and taking me in her mouth. I leaned my head back and savored the soft smoothness of her warm mouth around my cock, thinking about what we were about to do. I had only ever tried anal once before with a girl in college who I used to hook up with off and on.

One night this girl and I had gotten completely wasted at a party and stumbled back to my dorm room. As we were fumbling drunkenly through our foreplay she just up and told me to "put it in her ass." The thought excited me but the act was less than thrilling. It was awkward for us both as we were entirely too hammered to do anything right. I woke the next day barely remembering we had even tried it, and the experience was so off-putting that she and I never hooked up again.

Today would be different though. Jeanie and I loved one another dearly and we would do this the right way. We would learn each other's bodies and figure out the right way to make it good for us both. I knew we would. And as I thought about it, it ignited a fire within me so brilliant that I felt drawn to Jeanie in a way I'd never felt before. I arched my back and thrust my cock deep into her throat. She groaned and accepted me, sending vibrations running along the length of my shaft.

I reached down and took hold of her hips, urging her toward me. She took my meaning and shifted her body on the bed, moving herself willingly into position above me. She lifted her one leg over my chest to straddle me, her legs on either side of my head, her sex hovering in front of my face in a 69 position. This was something else we'd never tried before, and I ran my hands up the backs of her thighs in anticipation, taking in the sight of her pretty pink pussy spread and waiting above me. A little rivulet of wetness glistened down the center of her lips as they parted when she spread her legs.

I held her open, my hands pressed against her thighs, and lifted my head to lick her. Immediately she groaned, my cock still filling her mouth, as I ran my tongue in an upward direction from her clit to her drooling opening. I gathered a tongueful of her nectar and drew it into my mouth, letting it coat my tongue and slide warmly down my throat. She was flowing like a stream, her honey warm and sweet. I licked again, eliciting another deep moan vibrating through my cock. The feeling was incredible as she worked her mouth up and down the length of my shaft, holding me upright with her hand at the base.

Over and over I licked as our enthusiasm built, each driving the other to go faster, lick deeper, suck harder. We both groaned and grunted, trying to divide our attention between our ministrations and the amazing feeling of being simultaneously eaten. My head began to swoon with desire until all I could think about was Jeanie and pleasing her and being pleased. My world became Jeanie's sex, nothing else existed or mattered.

I craned my neck further up, pushing my tongue deeply into her hole, my nose pressing against her anus. She slipped my cock out of her mouth to suck in a deep breath. "Oh holy fuck, Jim," she gasped, as I swirled my tongue inside her pussy. I wanted more. I wanted her to feel filthy, to moan my name and tell me how dirty all this was. She was my girl, in mind, body and soul. I wanted to show her I would do anything for her, anything for her pleasure.

I pulled my tongue out and ran it up to her ass, swirling it around her anus and rimming her. She stroked my cock but her uneven breathing kept her from taking it back into her mouth. I pressed my tongue to her hole and softly licked it, letting my drool get it soaking wet. I groaned knowing I was licking her most secret place, learning her in a way no one had ever done before, learning the last secret she had for me. I ran my tongue all around her asshole, feeling its tightness and pressing hard to feel how taut it was.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhh, Jiiiiiiiiiiimmmmm," she groaned throatily, temporarily stopping her stroking in order to focus on the pleasure I was giving her. I responded by rapidly flicking my tongue against her hole, the noise slippery and wet as I tongued her, slipping it just inside her, feeling her rigid muscle squeeze against the tip of my tongue.

She was impossibly tight, the strength of her little muscle driving me insane, imagining what it would be like to slide my manhood into it. She began groaning my name over and over again as I licked her, her hand absentmindedly sliding gently up and down my shaft.

I dipped my head lower and fastened onto her clit. She shouted, nearly screamed my name. "Jim! Fuck... Jim... yes!" I sucked down hard on her clit and flicked it with my tongue. Her body started to jerk and convulse as her pleasure mounted. I pushed one finger into her pussy and slid it gently in and out. She groaned and slipped my cock back into her mouth, humming against it as I slid my finger in and out of her.

The intensity of the moment began to build. I let my middle finger press against her anus as I plunged my index finger in and out of her pussy. Her body was beginning to shake and I knew her peak was nearing. Very gently I pushed my middle finger against her asshole until it just barely slipped inside. Her muscle clamped around my finger tightly as I pushed just inside to the first knuckle and softly twisted and swirled it.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and gasped. "Jim, fuck, that feels so fucking good," she groaned as I sucked her clit and gently fingered both her pussy and ass. Slowly and gently I pushed deeper into her, until my fingers were buried to the second knuckles. She drew ragged, uneven breaths, but she kept groaning in pleasure.

"Uuuuhhhhh, oh fuck yes, Jim," she grunted as I gently hooked my middle finger inside her ass, feeling it plunge deeper into her satiny soft insides. The tight grip of her muscle held my finger tautly, while her creamy smooth insides caressed it warmly. I could feel both fingers gliding along with the other, separated by just the thin layer of flesh between her pussy and ass. I was overcome with ecstasy, dying to be able to feel her with my cock. Increasing the pace my fingers' thrusting, I clamped down firmly on her clit and sucked hard.

She gasped and bucked her hips, letting her weight collapse down onto my face. "Jim, I can't..." she grunted, "I'm going to... I..." she was stammering as she bucked and shook. In the next instant she pressed her legs together and held my head in place as her orgasm washed over her. She rested her head on my thigh and moaned incoherently as she came.

"Nnnnnnnn, uuuuhhhhhh, oooooohhhh, Jim, god yessssss, mmmmmmmm," she groaned, her orgasm turning her to jelly as her convulsions wracked her. After several moments she fully collapsed and lay on top of me limply. I lost my suction on her clit but she was too sensitive for that now anyway, so I just slowly and gently continued to finger her holes until her shaking subsided.

Once she calmed down and caught her breath, I slipped my fingers gently out of her. Her head rested on my thigh and after a few moments she softly began placing kisses there, making my throbbing hard-on twitch and jump. She kissed and licked my balls, then made her way up my shaft. She turned her body so that she was next to me, kissing her way up my chest until she got to my face. Softly she kissed my lips, staring into my eyes all the while.

"That was crazy good, Jim," she whispered.

"God yes, it so was. Did you like it?" I asked.

She nodded. "Hell yes," she said, "it was dirty and naughty and so fucking hot."

I smiled and lifted myself up to my knees next to her. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, kissing softly. I breathed softly against her lips and asked, "Wanna do something crazy?"

She bit her lower lip and smiled deviously. "Mm hmm," she hummed, her eyes alight with mischief. She pivoted on her knees so that her back was to me, then leaned into me, turning her head to claim my mouth with hers. I ran my hands along her hips to her front, sliding them across her belly and drawing her to me. My cock pressed against her ass. She inhaled deeply through her nose feeling my hardness, as though she anticipated what I had for her. I brought my hands up to her breasts and squeezed them, her nipples hard and tight against my palms.

She broke our kiss and leaned her head back against my shoulder, revealing her neck to me. I descended on it hungrily, kissing and licking from her neck up to her ear as I gently tweaked and pulled her nipples with my fingers. I slid my cock up and down the crack of her ass, letting it slide between the soft pillows of her ample flesh, getting it slick with her flowing juices.

Without a word, she leaned forward onto her hands, arching her back and jutting her ass up. I followed her down and kissed from the small of her back, slowly up her spine, planting soft kisses and licks all the way. She crawled forward on her hands and knees to the side of the bed, reaching over to her bed table and pulling out the little drawer there. From it she took a small bottle of lotion, twisting her body and holding it up to me. I took it and looked into her eyes.

"We really going to do this?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said decisively, "you're my first, Jim. You're the only one I would ever want to share this with." As she said this she slid back across the bed beneath me, propping herself up on her forearms and arching her back to present her ass to me. I leaned down and kissed both of her cheeks in turn, taking a naughty little bite of each. She squealed as I did so. Very gently I ran my hand along her sex, drawing her wetness upward over her little hole. She hummed silkily.

"You want this too, right?" she asked, turning back to me.

"Oh god, yes," I assured her, "so much." She bit her lip and smiled. "I'll do my best, sweetie. To make it good, to make it right."

"I know you will," she whispered, "just go slow, ok?"

"Ok," I whispered back. I swirled my finger around her ass, using her own wetness to lubricate the hole.

She hummed as she exhaled. "Dirty boy," she whispered, swiveling her hips just a little to meet my gently probing fingertip.

"You love it," I whispered back, softly circling her little rosebud as I did so.

"Mm hmmmm," she hummed and laughed. Seeing she was both relaxed and turned on, I popped open the lotion and put a generous dab on my fingers. I rubbed some over the length of my cock, then smoothed the remaining dab onto her hole. She pushed back against my touch, welcoming and anticipating it. Very gently I once again pushed just the tip of my finger into her, feeling the tight ring of muscle clenching it. She huffed a big breath out as I gently probed her, preparing her for what was to come.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, "you're so gentle." I pushed just a little more into her and watched her hands ball into fists on the sheets.

"Still ok?" I asked.

"Mm hmm," she said, "it feels weird but kind of good." I twisted my finger around just a little to let her feel what it was like. She moaned contentedly and I was happy that so far she was in no pain. Without a word, I slowly drew my finger out. She took an anticipatory breath as I put the tip of my cock against her little bud.

"Baby," I whispered, "are you..."

"Do it," she commanded, her voice low and sultry. I screwed my eyes shut and tensed my muscles, steeling myself to move achingly slowly so as not to go too quickly and hurt her. I held my cock rigid in my fist and pressed the tip against her asshole. It fit snugly into her canyon and halted at her entrance, the tightness of her hole offering staunch resistance. Gently I thrust slightly forward with my hips and her hole yawned just enough so that my tip pushed inward.

Immediately she sucked a breath in through her teeth, making a sharp hissing sound. I held myself steady, with just the tip holding still inside her. "Damn, Stillman," she moaned.

"You ok, sweetie?" I asked, holding myself motionless.

"Yeah," she replied, her voice humming and melodic, "but you feel so fucking huge."

"I'm not, baby, I'm really not," I assured her, leaning forward just a bit more and letting another inch of my cock slide inside her.

Again she groaned, dipping her head lower to rest against the pillow. She didn't protest though, and I could feel her just barely pushing back against me. I held myself still for another moment, then very slowly pushed my hips forward another inch, gliding a little more of my cock into her.

To this she laughed and tensed, turning to look back at me. "Fuck, Jim," she hissed, "don't tell me you're not huge. You feel so fucking big."

"Does it hurt?" I asked, afraid that she might be in pain.

"A little," she said, "but not bad. You can keep going. But slowly."

"Ok," I whispered, "just tell me if it's too much."

"I will," she said, turning and burying her face back into the pillow. I let my body hunch a little further forward and my cock slipped deeper into her. Her groan was muffled by the pillow but it was loud and growling. I halted my progress, hoping I hadn't hurt her, but my fears were allayed a moment later when she turned to me. "Do it, Jim," she whined, her voice high and almost desperate, "fuck me."

Hearing that spurred me forward. It was such exquisite agony denying myself the wanton abandon I so craved. I wanted to tear into her tightness, to thrust and pound and open her up, reveling in her aching tightness and letting myself explode into her. But I couldn't; it would hurt her. So I held myself back, taming the animal within me, starved and craving the soft tightness of her flesh. I held my concentration acute and keen as I lurched my hips forward and ground the length of my manhood all the way into her, inch by excruciating inch, until I was buried to the hilt in her tiny asshole.