A First, My Friend's Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuuunnnggghhhhh," Jeanie moaned as I held myself steady deep inside her. The primal nature of her guttural moan stirred something within me, something animal and wild. To be doing this with her, to be taking her asshole so deeply, made me feel dirty and aggressive.

"You like that, baby?" I groaned. "You've got my whole fucking dick in your ass."

"Mmmmm," she moaned, "your dick feels so fucking good inside me, Jim." Her voice was dripping with the same animal quality mine was, a hum and a whine and a groan simultaneously. And below it all was a plea. An adamant, pleading entreaty for more. And I would give it to her. I would have all of her, every inch, leaving no secrets between us. To know her in every intimate way, to be inside her where no one had ever been, in her most hidden, mysterious place. Claiming it, owning it, coveting it.

"Ohhh sweetie," I groaned after a moment, pulling back very slowly to withdraw my cock, amazed at how taut her little hole was. When I had withdrawn to the tip, I reversed direction and pushed gently back into her, inch by inch, as her jaw swung open and a long, low whimper issued forth. "Are you ok?" I asked once I was completely buried again.

"Fuck me, Jim," was her only response, a curt, insistent order that left me with no doubt about what to do next. I let my weight settle onto her ass until I had plunged as deeply as I could go, then brought my hands up onto her hips for leverage. I began swirling my hips in a circular motion, grinding into her and letting my cock piston slowly in and out of her. Her groans came low and erotic as we found our rhythm, her hips pivoting to meet mine.

A moment of realization washed over me and the ecstasy of the moment hit me. "Holy shit," I thought to myself, "I'm fucking Jeanie in her ass." I nearly swooned in the rapture of the realization. Our love had blossomed into this forbidden act, this taboo that we were sharing. I felt dirty and erotic and blissful all at once, joining with the girl I loved in such a naughty way.

"Oh fuck, baby," I grunted, "your ass feels so fucking good."

"Is it good, baby?" she gasped.

"God yes," I moaned, "you're so tight."

"Mmmmm, I want to feel good for you, Jim," she said, working her hips faster and urging me to give her more.

"You do, Jeanie, you so do," I panted, matching her motions and intensity. Our pace quickened and I marveled at how taut she was wrapped around my cock, sliding up and down my length as I ground into her with ravenous ferocity. I arched my back to slide deeper into her, pulling her back into me with every thrust. Her hips slid further down until she was flat against the bed, my bucking bouncing us both up and down as she moaned into the pillow with every breath.

"Oh Jeanie," I groaned, "oh baby, does it feel good for you?" The feeling was incredible for me, but I needed to make sure she was still ok in the heat of the moment.

She turned her head and moaned. "Uh huh," she grunted, "so... fucking... amazing..."

"Are you sure?" I whispered, leaning forward and laying my weight across her back, swirling my hips so that we slid against each other. I kissed the back of her neck and her cheek, enjoying the soft cushiony feeling of her ass beneath me.

"Oh yes, baby," she said, catching her breath as we slowed. "Your cock feels so good inside me."

"In your ass, you mean?" I asked perversely, wanting to hear her say the words. "Say it for me."

"Mmmmm yes," she moaned, "your cock feels so good in my ass." I knew she wasn't just telling me what I wanted to hear. She swiveled her hips in a fluid, swirling motion and little waves of electricity seemed to course through her when I met her rhythm. Her eyes would clench shut with what seemed like pain, and she'd purse her lips together, but then she'd exhale through flaring nostrils and her moan was one of exquisite joy. I wondered how it must feel to her. The stinging pain of being penetrated mingled with the heightened sense of arousal must have been driving her ecstasy to its peak.

"Oh baby, I love to hear you talk dirty for me," I groaned, pushing myself up so that I kneeled above her again. I ran my hands along her ass cheeks and spread them, holding her open to my grinding thrusts. She moaned deeply and slid her hands beneath her. I could feel her fingers swirling over her pussy, lightly grazing my balls as she masturbated while I fucked her.

"You like it, huh?" she asked, her voice hoarse. "Well then how about this: you better fuck my ass hard and make me cum, baby."

"You want me to fuck your ass hard, huh?" I asked, my voice playfully taunting and dripping with hunger.

"Uh huh," she grunted, her fingers swirling over her clit furiously.

"You gonna cum if I fuck your ass hard?"

"Uh huh," she groaned again.

I growled deep in my throat. "Unnnhhhhh, ok then, how about this?" I worked my hips back and forth in a heated frenzy, holding nothing back and fucking her hard and deep. Her moans became whimpers and pleas, lost in a sea of desperate ecstasy. I arched my back again and succumbed to the moment. I knew I couldn't do this for long. She was so incredibly tight, gripping me like a little fist with a velvety soft interior.

We fucked fast and hard, the feeling of her flesh becoming one of warm, molten liquid swirling around my manhood. I'd never felt anything so impossibly perfect in my life. Hard yet soft, smooth and warm and liquid and tight. I was losing myself, overcome with the eroticism of it all, my explosion becoming imminent. I battled to hold it back but she felt so incredibly amazing I was becoming powerless to resist the glorious onslaught.

"Jeanie... baby, I'm so... so fucking close," I stammered.

"Me too," she squeaked, her eyes screwed shut and fingers working her clit frantically. I concentrated with all my might to hold on for her, to not let myself explode. My load boiled within me, pressing to the surface and threatening to tip me over the edge at any moment.

"Mmmmmm," I groaned, "baby, I'm right there." Our fucking found its fever pitch as we both pounded into one another, her hips bucking and me meeting her, the loud slaps of our coupling echoing off the walls, her bed creaking and swaying.

"Huuuunnnhhhh, huuuuunnnnhhhh," she moaned incoherently. Finally, after several more agonizing moments, I could take no more.

"Jeaniiiiieeeee, babyyyyyy," I pleaded. And just as I thought I could take no more, she said exactly what I needed to hear.

"Hmmmmm, fuck, now," she shot out, "now, Jim, now, ohhhhhh god I'm cumming."

I joined her in a chorus of moans and curses as my orgasm boiled over, spilling forth my load in spasms and spurts. "Fuuuuuuck, yes, oh Jeanie, oh god yes." As the jets of cum shot out of me I collapsed on her back and let the waves wash over me, filling her with my load. She shook and trembled beneath me as her own orgasm rocked her body, humming and hissing deep, labored breaths as her pleasure enveloped her.

After several sublime minutes, our breathing gradually slowed and we lay in blissful gratification. Still on her back, I whispered softly in her ear. "I love you, Francesca." She slipped her arms out from under her and reached back to hold me by the arms.

"I love you too, James," she whispered as I laid soft, warm kisses on the back of her neck. Once we had come down from our shared high, I pushed myself up gingerly off her back, and turned my body very slowly, letting my cock slip gently out of her ass. It made a soft, slippery sound as it popped out and several more drops of my cum dripped out onto her ass cheek as I rolled away. I couldn't believe how much I'd cum, the entire day an extended session of foreplay ending with the most spectacular sex I'd ever had.

I collapsed next to her and drew her body to me, holding her in my arms, our skin glistening with sweat from the exertion. She reached up and cradled my face with her hand, drawing me forward for a soft kiss.

"I don't want to leave you, Jim;" she said sweetly, "this is going to be so hard."

"I know, sweetie, I feel the same way." We laid in each other's arms for a while, basking in our love and the satisfaction of what we'd shared. My body ached and throbbed in the most appeasing way, but inside, in my heart, I felt a twisting pain. It was the pain of knowing she was leaving in a few days.

She'd be so far away; it left me feeling empty and yearning to hold onto her and not let her go. But I knew I couldn't do that. We dozed in the warm afternoon air for a while, and when we woke we showered again, washing each other lovingly and sharing our wonderful intimacy. Afterward, we dressed to go out to dinner.

While we ate, Jeanie laid down the law. "Ok, so what are we going to do?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back, feigning ignorance.

"You know very well what I mean, Jim Stillman," she replied, holding my eyes with hers.

"Well, you'll be in Chicago," I stated matter-of-factly, "I don't know that there's much we can do."

"Sooooo weeee... break up?" she asked, dragging the question out as though she didn't want to suggest it, her eyes searching mine.

"No, silly, we run away together and get married and never come back," I stated decisively.

"Ok," she said, her lips curling into a smile.

I laughed and looked into her eyes. I could only be honest with her; I owed her that. "I dunno, Jeanie, I really don't. I love you. I don't want to break up with you or lose you. But I've seen people try these long-distance things and they always fail miserably. So, I just don't know."

"Just because others have failed, doesn't mean we will," she said, "but I know what you mean. I've seen it happen too."

"I think we could make it work, sweetie, I really do," I said, "but the problem is it's so far. I mean, neither of us have the money to make that trip very often so we'll only see each other like on holidays and..."

"I know," she interrupted, looking down. "I wish I wasn't going so far."

"No, it's ok, Jeanie. It's your life. You have to make the most of it. And we can work. If it's not now maybe it will be after or... I don't know, maybe..."

"It's ok, Jim," she said, "you don't have to try to explain. There's nothing we can say, nothing we can do. I'll always love you and I'll always..."

She stopped, unable to keep talking. Tears welled in her eyes and her lip curled downward as she fought to hold back the crying. I reached out and put my hand on her cheek. "I'll always love you too, Jeanie," I said softly. "You changed my life."

And just like that it was over. Not to the point where we didn't talk or see each other. But we both now understood the inevitability of the break-up. We had no other choice. How could we stay together when we would live so far apart and never see each other? It was a recipe for disaster. So that moment, at the table at the little pizzeria where we always liked to eat, marked the end of the special ride we had. Things could never be the same after that.

So we agreed to break up. We tried to make it as pain-free as possible, but that was easier said than done. All the while when we hung out over those next few days, we knew the end was looming. And on the night before she was to leave, I helped her pack her bags with the finality of knowing she was leaving in the morning. The cars were packed up, her belongings tucked neatly away for the trip. The misery weighed heavily on my heart, but I did my best to put on a brave face for Jeanie and her family. I knew I wasn't the only one sad to see her leaving. So I smiled and did my best to be happy and encouraging.

And when we went for a walk that night, leisurely strolling the neighborhood we'd grown up in, I assured her that everything would be ok. That she'd love college and do very well and thrive in her new environment. We came back after our walk and sat on the picnic table in my backyard, soaking up the last few moments we had together, our hearts heavy. The night was warm and clear and we laid on the table looking up at the stars, sharing a moment both precious and bittersweet.

And when we started kissing she asked if it would make it harder. I said it would, but she said she didn't care and kissed me harder. And as I yanked her shorts down and tasted her, she told me she needed me and didn't want to be without me. And as we made love on the table, careful to hush ourselves so as not to be heard, I told her the same and confessed that I would yearn for her always.

And when we came together, we professed our love and let the agony and the longing overwhelm us.

And when I walked her back to her door afterward, weak in the knees and drained of every ounce of energy I had, we kissed passionately and held onto each other as though we'd never let go.

But we did let go. And the next day she left, leaving me heavy-hearted and forlorn. I thought then that our last chapter had been written, our moment in the sun come and gone, but I couldn't have been more wrong. There was more between Jeanie Delvecchio and me, more joy, more lust, more love and more heartache. The roller coaster ride had just begun.