A First Night Pt. 01

Story Info
Someone finds out some new things about themselves.
1.8k words
4.3
9.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day, he was beyond tired, all he wanted was a shower and to relax. It seemed that every site he'd visited had had one of 'those' customers, they either asked stupid questions while thinking they were smart, or just in general made his day hell. But at least he'd have peace and quiet now. He'd gotten in and taken off his boots, sitting down and thinking, 'fuck it, a shower can wait, I'm the only one here.'

After a while, he walked outside to have a cigarette, sitting down in the evening shadows, he lit one up. Next door had a visitor it seemed, no telling noise, nothing to worry about. They came outside, the visitor was her. He'd never admit it to anyone, but he'd dreamed about her, and not just while he was awake. She looked over and him and waved, her smile lighting up her icy grey eyes, the breeze shifting her dark hair slightly. That smile alone was enough to get his heart racing.

They'd talked a lot lately, about life in general mostly, but about more personal things as well, fantasies, how they like to be treated by partners. He always liked talking to her, although he'd never admit that his biggest fantasy was to give her all of hers. He knew he'd never have the chance though, a woman that beautiful could never see him as more than a friend.

After she was gone, he walked back inside and sat down with his dick in his hand, thinking of her sliding and gyrating her sweet arse in place of his hand, imagining his hand around her throat, it wasn't his thing, but he knew she liked that kind of thing, and that made it feel good for him. A few hours later, he lay watching tv, doing nothing in particular when there was a knock on the door. Not expecting anyone, he got up a little confused and went to the door.

It was her, that same beautiful smile on her face, her eyes a slightly bluer grey than normal. 'Hey, I thought you might like a drink, you looked a little lonely earlier,' she said by way of greeting.

He almost tripped over himself letting her in. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close, her perfectly shaped breasts pressing hard against his chest as he breathed, trying to slow his heart rate, and stop his semi from becoming a full hard on and pushing against her. She broke contact just in time as far as he could tell, just the smell coming off her was almost enough to make him cum in his pants. They drank, played some video games and talked for quite a while, she kicked his arse every round they played of the game, but even losing against her was fun. Every time he lost, she'd rub it in with a smile and a laugh.

After a while, she decided she'd had enough of the game and wanted to watch a movie, curling up under a blanket. She said she was cold, so he offered her his jumper. 'No,' she said, ' cuddles will warm me up much quicker.'

That worried him a little, he was a smoker and knew she hated the smell. But he slid in next to her under the blanket anyway. With his arms around her, her head and hand on his chest, he stroked her hair gently, thinking that if there really was a heaven, it couldn't be any better than this. Her scent permeated his nose, his member obtained a mind of its own, her arm slid down slightly and just brushed it. 'You like me like this, don't you?' She whispered. 'Make me kiss you, I want to know how bad you want me.'

He moved his hand under her jaw, running his fingers up her perfect neck to her jawline and grabbed, she fought a little, but he gripped harder and turned her mouth to his.

He never realised how being forceful like this could make him harder, he kissed her, hard, passionately, pressing his lips against her so that it was almost painful, the edge of his hand pushing against her throat with just enough pressure to be uncomfortable for most people. She squirmed a little, lower down, but didn't pull away, he was sure it was how she wanted him to kiss her. Keeping his hand on her jaw, he moved so he was more in front of her than beside her.

Using the hand still on her, he threw her back onto the couch, her eyes showing a fire he'd only ever dreamed of. He pushed her down, kissing her again, her legs were crossed but he used his knee to push them apart, and roughly ran his hand up her leg, her panties were completely soaked.

He slid his fingers inside them and grabbed, tearing them painfully away from her, there was no way she'd ever be able to put them on again with the way they were torn now. Her pussy slick and dripping, he slid his finger along, just inside her slit, pinching her clit until she moaned and squirmed in a mixture of pain and ecstasy, then slid two fingers straight inside her.

Taking his fingers from inside her, he pushed them up to her mouth, using them to force her mouth open, 'taste yourself, you dirty little slut,' he said in a guttural voice.

He pulled her up to standing by the back of her neck, looking her up and down, 'that will never do.' He uttered, grabbing her shirt and tearing it off her, the way he was going, she wouldn't have any clothes to leave in, the thought made his already solid cock even harder. She was thankful she had decided not to wear a bra that night, it could have been more painful than she was used to if he'd ripped one off as well.

Standing there in nothing but a short skirt, she could feel the juices from her cunt running down her thighs, this was even better than what she had planned. He grabbed her again and kissed her violently, pushing his fingers inside her again.

He started kissing and biting down her neck, she knew she'd have bruises from his teeth in the morning. Hemoved his hand up and grabbed her tit, squeezing, he pinched and twisted her nipple until she gasped, then started sucking and biting it.

Pushing her with a strength she didn't think he'd have back onto the couch, he grabbed her head and pushed his dick against her mouth. She tried to resist, but it was that hard, it was hurting to have her lips pressed back against her teeth by it, she gave in and opened her hungry mouth.

He started to fuck her face, by now all she could think of was how good it would feel to have his cum forced down her throat. Once he started pushing deep enough to choke her and make her gag, she couldn't help herself, her hand moved up and wrapped around his shaft, still taking his cock as deeply as she could in her throat, using her hands now, her tongue and teeth.

She could feel him getting close, precum filling her mouth as she struggled to swallow past the dick that was gagging her. Finally he unloaded in her mouth, making her feel like the whore she wanted to be.

She wasn't sure about what would happen next, most guys were used up after one shot and would take time to be ready again. So it was an even bigger surprise when he pushed her back so that she was laying down, burying his face in her gushing pussy. She could hear and feel him, licking, slurping, and biting, she was fighting, he was using his mouth in a way that she never knew could happen, but she knew she would peak soon, she could only hold back for so long.

Finally, she couldn't tell how long he'd been down there, sliding fingers and tongue inside her, licking, biting and grunting, she came, harder than ever before, he bit her clit and she started to convulse and scream, her body wracked by every contraction of this unbelievably powerful orgasm.

He stood up, her cum dripping off his face, grinning evilly, he told her the night had only just begun. Tearing her skirt off and carrying her to a wall, he pushed inside her, slamming her back against the wall so hard her head made a cracking sound at the impact, she might feel it tomorrow, but tonight, she was just his fuck meat, and that's how she wanted it.

Again and again he slammed into her, first against the wall, then the kitchen bench, the couch, the floor, she didn't know if she'd even be able to walk the next day with how he was treating her.

She came multiple times, a puddle being left everywhere he took her. It was ended with another enormous orgasm when he filled her with his seed, shuddering and writhing, she wondered if this was the end of the night.

His dick was still throbbing when he pulled it out of her, pushing it back to her mouth, 'lick it clean,' he demanded, knotting his fingers in her hair painfully.

She ran her tongue over his shaft, up and down every side, then took his head in her mouth again, never realising she could be so hungry for someone that could ravage her like this.

He ripped her head back, 'I said lick,' he growled as he flipped her over, showing her perfectly shaped arse. She wasn't sure her pussy could handle any more, it was already hurting from his relentless pounding. But instead, she heard him spit, feeling his saliva run down her crack to her arsehole, he ran his dick through the spit, up and down the split between her tight round cheeks before pushing it inside her back door. She wanted it, with every thrust, she pushed back against it, feeling the depth it went inside, never wanting it to leave.

Finally, as he started to twitch again, she let out her final orgasm for the night, while he pulsated inside her arse, fill her again with cum, she could feel it, warm and fluid, her cunt and arsehole spasming, she started squirting from the intensity of this last unbelievably power orgasm.

Afterwards, they lay back, wrapped in each other's arms, he looked at her smiling warmly, she grinned back shyly, 'I never knew you could do that,' she said.

'Neither did I, I guess you bring out the beast in me,' he smiled back at her. They spent the rest of the night in each other's arms, occasionally kissing each other lightly, drowning in each other's scent, the smell of sex filling the air.

In the morning, when he found some clothes she could use to get home in, he saw the bruises he had left all over her, touching each gently, he looked at her and apologised, she laughed, asking if he wanted to do it again next week. With a smile like the devil, he roughly pulled her against him and kissed her, 'why wait that long?' He asked.