A First of Many Kinds...

Story Info
A woman's first interracial lesbian experience.
5.7k words
4.6
16.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shari was a woman who liked to keep a meticulous schedule. Her freshman year was a busy one with a full class load and not a lot of free time to party or date men the way she was used to in high school. Every weekday night was spent doing her homework and of course weekdays, going to classes. The only free time she had was on weekends but she studied then as well but took time every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night to go to the university recreation center to swim or work out. She really enjoyed using the facility on weekend nights because hardly anyone else used them at those times. Although it was open until midnight, she rarely ever saw anyone in there after 9 pm. It wasn't that she was ashamed of her body; she was a very attractive woman and knew she had a body that attracted many men but she enjoyed the solitude and privacy especially when she swam. One night as she entered the building, she saw the familiar sight of the front desk attendant, and checked in using her student I.D., as she walked down the hall to the locker room, she passed one of the aerobic rooms that have huge windows facing out in the hall.

Shari was surprised that she could hear loud dance music coming from the room and looked inside. She was stunned by the view she saw. Inside, dancing to the music was a beautiful young black woman who Shari recognized from one of the pep rallies during the football season. She was on the dance team and it appeared she was working on a dance routine that they performed during halftime at the ballgames. Shari stood there as the woman gyrated and moved so seductively to the music. She was wearing skin tight leggings and a cut off tank top that exposed most of her stomach, nearly up to her breast. Shari thought her body was sheer perfection and even then some. Her ass and legs were shapely and curvaceous, Shari often admired black women for having that famous "ghetto booty" but this woman's was even bigger and firmer.

When she looked even closer it appeared that the short tank top wasn't quite covering the bottom part of her huge breast as it appeared, she could the bottom of them, and they looked incredibly firm. Her skin looked flawless and because she was sweaty from what was probably a heavy work out it seemed to make her dark black skin even shiner and sexy. It might have been minutes that Shari stood there watching this black beauty but suddenly she snapped out of her stare when the women stopped her routine and looked right at Shari. She put her hands on her hips and smiled at Shari in a sly and seductive way. She just stood there looking back and it hit Shari that she was just standing here gawking, the way men do when they would stare at her. This scared Shari and she quickly turned away and headed to the locker room. After a very quick change, Shari jumped into the rec center's huge Olympic sized swimming pool and started her laps.

All through the swim Shari couldn't get the image of the sexy black woman dancing and looking so hot doing it. It made Shari a bit uncomfortable because she had never felt such a rush of excitement for a woman. Shari never thought of herself as attracted to women. She realized she recognized attractive women, probably more in an admiration kind of way but she certainly never had a sexual impulse for them or at least one she recognized. But this was very different, Shari had not known many black girls growing up, her neighborhood was all white and the private schools she attended had very few, enough you could count on your fingers but when she went to college, she noticed them more and more. As she swam it all started to come to her in a rush of excitement; her admiration for the lovely dark skin they have, usually so soft looking and flawless. The thick and exotic lips many of them have that made Shari believe they must be wonderful kissers. Even some of the heavier black women that attended the university looked sexy to Shari and when they had impressive breasts or asses, it always made her admire them for their physical features. She also was drawn to their personalities, the brashness and confident attitudes many of them seemed to have.

When she sat in the cafeteria, she realized she would sit next to a group of black women to listen to them talk and if the subject was on sex, she realized she really enjoyed them talking about it. They seemed so open and unabashed about it, something Shari never was. Although she wasn't a virgin, she was a bit on the shy side, usually having to have the man initiate the sex. As the laps continued, the one thought she couldn't get out of her head was the image of the woman dancing and her incredible body. Shari actually started to imagine watching the woman peel off the clothes to the music as if she was doing a strip routine. First, she tore off the small tank top revealing a firm but large pair of D sized breasts. As she got sweatier, she goes for the skintight leggings and reveals a small pair of thong underwear that shows off her two huge, perfect ass cheeks. Slowly she peels them off and just dances completely nude, it was then that Shari realized that she had stopped swimming and was standing in the pool with the water nearly up to her neck and she was rubbing herself through her suit. Surprised and shocked of her actions she decided that her swimming was over and it was time to head back to the dorm.

When she enters the changing room, she can hear a shower running. Shari was surprised but then a flash of excitement rushed through her. Could it be her in the shower? Still in her bathing suit Shari sneaks and tiptoes to the shower entrance and slowly looks inside. The sight of the woman's nude backside covered in soap was nearly enough to make her squeal in excitement, but Shari simply hides back against the wall and catches her breath. Fighting for composure she tells herself there is nothing to be ashamed of, she is showering in a public shower, people will see her. But Shari wanted to see more and enters the large shower room. All along the walls of the shower room are shower heads and Shari took one in the corner closest to the entrance. She is still in her bathing suite when she turns on the water and begins to wash the chlorine out of her hair. Normally Cindy would do this out of her bathing suit but she left it on mainly not to miss a second of the black woman taking her shower.

Shari's jaw drops as she is secretly watching the woman lather up her sexy ebony body, which is everything Shari imagined it would be and more. She simply doesn't have a flaw to her and if anything, it is more than perfect. Her tits are huge and firm and her nipples look so suckable just inviting to have a mouth on it. Her legs are athletic & shapely and her ass is as firm as it is bulbous. Her stomach is not only flat but almost appears to be muscular in definition. Perhaps the most impressive feature is her dark, wet black skin that looks completely shiny, soft and tight. As the woman starts to turn off her shower, Shari turns her back and continues her ruse of looking like she is washing out her hair in her bathing suit. Shari listens for the sound of the woman passing behind her but doesn't hear a thing. After another 30 seconds she turns around and is startled to see the woman standing right behind her wearing a towel with her arms crossed.

"Mm, mm, mmmmmm, now that's the second time I've caught you checking me out from a distance." She says.

"I wasn't checking you out" Shari argues.

"Oh no? Let's see, it was about 4 minutes out in the hall way and another, what 5 minutes in here? Oh you have been definitely checking me out girl."

"I'm sorry, it's just that you are so beautiful, I've never seen a woman with a body like yours."

"Oh, flattery will help you girl and it will even get you a better look too." With that the woman opens up her towel and exposes her nude body to Shari a mere couple of feet away. Shari is absolutely speechless. What looked so good across a room looks even better and sexier up close.

"My God, you are so sexy" is all the words Shari can muster.

"Well you look pretty good yourself sweetie. What's your name?"

"Shari"

"Well my name is Sonjia and her name (pointing to her right breast) is Lovely One and this is (pointing to her left breast) is Lovely Two. Would you like to meet them?" The only thing Shari can do is to shake her head yes in a loss of words. Sonjia takes Shari's trembling hands and lets her fondle her breast. Normally if a man were to make such an abrasive approach on her it would have insulted Shari, but Sonjia's unabashed approach was exactly what Shari needed, and hoped for.

"They feel so nice" Shari says in a hypnotized state.

"Oh, they taste even better, wouldn't you like to put your mouth on them." With that Shari begins to suckle on Sonjia's tits. Although her tits are as soft as two pillows, her nipples are hard and very responsive to Shari's mouth. "Mmmmmm, Shari, you do have a nice touch girl." Sonjia lets her towel fall to the floor as she cups her breasts and feeds them to Shari, switching which tit is in Shari's mouth every twenty or thirty seconds, as Shari sucks and squeezes on them.

"I've...I've never touched a woman before" Shari tells her.

"Yeah baby, lick em. The girls love to be licked." And with that Shari does as she is commanded and begins to lick Sonjia's rock hard nipples and huge black breasts. As she is worshiping her breasts, Shari's hands begin to explore Sonjia's tight black body with her hands. The soft dark skin over her tight muscular body sends Shari in an animalistic, passionate excitement and she caresses her skin and begins to work her way to Sonjia's ass. As Shari grips Sonjia's huge ass, Sonjia brings Shari mouth to hers and they exchange a very passionate kiss. As they do Shari can't decide what she wants to fondle more, Sonjia's perfect breasts or her awesome ass. As they continue to lock lips, she even has one hand on an ass cheek and the other on one of her tits. Sonjia's full, thick lips are as soft and powerful as Shari imagined they would be and she marvels at how great of a kisser Sonjia is. Soon their deep kisses turn into French kissing that is even more passionate and electrifying to Shari. She never imagined kissing a woman could be this exciting or satisfying, but the truth is it was very much so. As they continue Sonjia pulls Shari's bathing suit down until it slid past her hips and falls to her feet. Sonjia immediately begins to cup her hand between Shari's legs and run her fingers over Shari's pussy. Shari lets out a moan when her black fingers begin to explore her pussy lips and clit. Immediately Shari reaches out and touches Sonjia's black pussy. Her pubic hair is thick and feels heavier than her own but is soft to the touch. Sonjia also seems to have a very large clit and her lips feel swollen to the touch. As their tongues continue to swirl and tangle in front of their mouths the two engage in a vigorous rubbing of each other's pussy. Shari can feel how wet Sonjia's pussy is and she is sure she is as dripping wet if not more than her black counterpart.

"Oh baby, you are so sexy yourself" Sonjia tells her. "Your sweet white pussy feels so good!" Soon Shari can feel Sonjia sliding her fingers inside her, first the middle finger making a deep slide inside between her lips and then Sonjia sliding one and two more deep inside her.

"Oh my God!" Shari gasps. As Sonjia's fingers expertly enter inside her. Shari widens her legs as she stands so Sonjia can slide her fingers even deeper. Of course, Shari has felt a pussy before, her own, but she marvels at the different feel of another woman's. Like Sonjia has, Shari begins to slide hers inside the ebony beauty and explores deeply with her fingers. They now alternate between deep, soulful kisses and passionate French kissing as they continue to rub each other's pussy and clit.

Shari feels Sonjia's fingers pull out and the feel of both hands holding her shoulders. Sonjia gives a strong but gentle push down bringing Shari to her knees on the shower floor. Shari's back is nearly touching the wall as Sonjia grabs the top of the two privacy separators that adorn each shower. She bends her knees a bit, opens her legs a touch and thrusts her hips up inviting Shari to get a clearer view of her Nubian womanhood. Her black pussy is absolutely hot and exciting to Shari; it looks so different than a white woman's yet very similar. Sonjia's pubic hair is thick and full but trimmed to a perfect triangle as runs down both sides of her pussy. Her clit is swollen and sticks out in an inviting way to be touched or licked and her lips are equally swollen and inviting. Shari can see the pink flesh that is deeper inside and can tell that Sonjia is extremely wet. As she continues to slide her fingers in and out, Shari looks it over, every little bit to savior her first intimate view of a sexy, beautiful black woman one that she just met and one that she wanted more than anything in her life.

"Eat it white girl, eat my black pussy." Sonjia commands her. Her voice and words are hypnotic, as if they have complete control of Shari.

"It's so beautiful and perfect" Shari says. Shari looks up into Sonjia's eyes and says "Put it on my mouth, make me eat you." With that Sonjia grabs the back of Shari's head and pushes it forward as she moves her pussy on her mouth. Shari can immediately feel the heat and wetness from Sonjia's pussy; she quickly runs a long lick from the bottom up to her clit and down one side of her pussy lips. Then she runs back up the other side, Shari's pussy is slightly salty in taste but also a hint of sweetness, a taste that Shari has never experienced but immediately loves. Soon Shari is digging deeper into Sonjia, almost whimpering aloud as she is licking her more passionately each passing second. Sonjia tilts her head back in ecstasy and says in a low deep voice, "Oh yeah, get it girl. Go for it." As she licks deeper and faster, Shari reaches back up to squeeze on those lovely huge tits of Sonjia's that Shari admires and lusts for equally. Her mind is racing with the powerful realization that she is not only performing oral sex on a woman but a sexy hot black woman, one that actually has total power and domination over her.

It's possible that Sonjia senses this too as she pulls Shari's dripping wet face from her pussy and looks at her as she says "Tell me you love eating my black pussy."

"I do, I do" Shari says breathlessly. "I love eating your black pussy. Please put it back on my mouth."

"You gonna eat it good?" Sonjia asks her.

"Yes, yes, I will. I swear I will eat it good. I want to eat it for a long time and make you cum!!" Sonjia walks back about five steps and looks into Shari's eyes as she sits on the shower floor and opens her legs. She props herself with her left elbow to sit up and takes her right hand and begins to stroke her pussy opening them up with her fingers to expose her pink inner flesh. "Come and crawl for it white girl." Shari does as she is commanded and on her hands and knees crawls to Sonjia's feet and begins to kiss and lick her feet. She slowly makes her way up Sonjia's legs as Sonjia continues to stroke her pussy and talk very aggressively to Shari.

"Come show me what a white woman can do to a back pussy." When Shari is back within a couple of inches from having her mouth on Sonjia's pussy, Sonjia takes her fingers and puts them into Shari's mouth which she licks and sucks clean, then she grabs a handful of her hair and forcefully shoves Shari's face back into her. This time Shari begins with a feverish and deliberate style, taking long and hard licks with her tongue while alternating with sucking Sonjia's clit hard. This continues for another ten minutes while Sonjia either has a handful of Shari's hair or cupping the back of her head and pulling her deeply into her. Shari in the meantime never slows the pace of her licking, never slowing down only pull on Sonjia's clit with the suction from her mouth. Sonjia tells Shari to stick a finger in her, then two and finally three while she continues to give Sonjia feverish head. When Sonjia begins to lift her hips, Shari knows what that is signaling and she slips her arms under Sonjia and wraps them around her stomach as she sits up. Soon Sonjia's legs are slumped over Shari's shoulders as her bottom half is up in the air with her shoulders touching the floor, Shari is still licking her pussy in an intense way, nearly holding Sonjia upside down when Sonjia begins to cum.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah!!" Sonjia screams as the rush of a deep orgasm comes over her. After she catches her breath, she gets on her knees in front of Shari and the two begin to kiss again. "Mmmmm, that was so good baby" Sonjia says to her. "I think I should do something very special for you" she tells her.

"I would love for you to please me" Shari tells her.

"I have something even better in mind for you. Do you trust me?"

"Yes" Shari responds.

"Come, we need to go somewhere" Sonjia informs her.

"Where?" Shari asks puzzled.

"Let's get our clothes on and I'll show you. It's not far" They go back into the locker room and quickly put their clothes on. In a quick pace the two walked out of the rec center and through the large campus.

"Where are we going?" Shari finally asks.

"My dorm room" Sonjia tells her.

"Don't you have a roommate?"

"She is gone for the weekend." After a 5-minute dash they quickly enter the dorm. Instead of waiting for the elevator they run up three flights of stairs but neither are physically spent when they get to Sonjia's floor, they are too sexually worked up to notice any fatigue. As promised when they get into the room, it is empty and the two begin to embrace again. They both tear into each other's clothes, getting each other naked and fall into Sonjia's bed. After a few minutes of passionate kissing and touching Sonjia leaps up and says, "Now for my surprise." She reaches under her bed and grabs a back-pack. She turns on a small night stand next to her bed and switches off the lights in the room and runs into the bathroom.

"But what is my..." Before Shari can finish the sentence, Sonjia says "Shhhhhh, trust me you will love it." And slips into the bathroom. Luckily for Shari she doesn't have to wait long and in one-minute Sonjia re-enters the dorm room with only a light from the bathroom and the small night stand illuminating the room. Although it is mostly dark Shari can see the outline of Sonjia's incredible body but her eyes widen in amazement as she notices what looks like a large cock coming from Sonjia's crotch area.

"What in the world..." Shari asks in almost a terrified tone.

"You've never seen a strap-on?" Sonjia asks.

"Well, no and not one that big." Even in the shadows, Shari can make out its impressive length and girth but it actually looks like the kind of cock Sonjia would have if she was born with one. Of the men she has had the largest would still be much smaller than this monster Sonjia is sporting and thinner as well. When Sonjia steps closer to the nightstand light Shari can see the dildo is also black and very close to the shade of Sonjia's skin. "It's almost like you have a cock" Shari tells her.

"As far as you're concerned..." Sonja tells her as she spins Shari across the bed and begins to open her legs, "It's gonna be like it 100% real." Sonjia takes Shari's hand and puts it on the dildo. "Feel that? It feels real doesn't it?"

"Oh my God, it does. It doesn't feel hard like plastic or rubber but has a skin like spongy feel, yet it feels like an erect cock." Shari says stunned. She looks at the strap-on dildo and sees it looks very realistic, complete with veins, a large apple cock head (That is a slight shade lighter than the shaft). It is huge and long, seeing it coming from Sonjia's body only makes it look that much more appealing.

12