A First Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Kenny," I murmured as I kissed him gently, "this was wonderful -- but it can't happen again. Why? I love you, Kenny, but I shouldn't have given in to you. If our folks found out, Dad would kill you, and I'd hate to think what Mom would do to me. Our parents are traditional Japanese and would be so ashamed that they'd disown us. We'd have to live on our own, cut off from the family, and in disgrace.

"Kenny -- what would happen if you made me pregnant? What? Well...no -- I don't think I can get pregnant tonight. Why? That's because I just had my period. However, if we were to have unprotected sex another time, I might not be so lucky. You'd what? You'd steal and use some of Dad's rubbers? No, Kenny, that's not the point. Tonight was a mistake - my mistake for allowing it to happen. But this is it!

"Kenny! What are you doing? Are you getting hard again inside of me? Kenny, stop it! Don't move, Kenny! Stop, Kenny! Oh, please listen to me! What? Oh, no, Kenny! You're not going to...no, Kenny. I'm your older sister...you will listen to me. Oh, shit, you're really growing in me. Don't do it! Stop it, Kenny! Kenny!"

"Can you tell me that this," Kenny grunted as his groin began to grind against my vulva again, "doesn't feel good? Don't you want more? Do you really want me to stop, Laurie? Tell me that you don't want me to make love to you again, that you don't want your titties sucked, or that you don't want my hard cock ramming in and out of your juicy cunt. Go on, tell me!"

Soft moans rattled from my throat as I rocked with Kenny's vigorous thrusts. An overwhelming tsunami of addictive stimulation and erotic emotions drowned any denial that I might have offered. "Oh, shit, Kenny, I'd be lying if I did," I finally groaned as my hips lifted from the mattress to meet his downward thrust. "Oooh, you're so mean -- but I need you," I finally blurted as my long legs wrapped around Kenny's pumping hips. "I want you to...fuck me! There, I said it, you little perverted bastard!"

"What? I'm not perverted, Laurie, I'm just super horny. I'm going to fuck you senseless, big sister. Then I'm going to eat your sweet pussy until you come. And then you're going to learn how to suck my cock, deep throat me, and swallow all my cum. You're going to love it, Laurie. You're going to love making love to me...tonight...and from now on."

With that, Kenny took me again, and again, and soon had me doing all those things that he had promised I'd be doing. For a naïve virgin who was easily introduced into the world of forbidden sex, I quickly discovered a wanton side of me that I never knew existed. I broke my first taboo by entering into a brother-sister love affair that fateful night.

What I didn't know was that this would be just the first of many firsts to come in my incestuous life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stay tuned for Chapter 2 of the "A First Time" series in which pussy ambushes, blowjobs, and condoms make Laurie an easy slut.

12