A First Time for Anal Play Ch 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMan
BigMan
136 Followers

She was so fucking tight. She cried out as I pushed a few inches inside her, her eyes wide in pain and fear. I kept on pushing and finally I was all the way inside her. I lay down on her, and began to hunch my hips, working my pole gently up and back in short strokes. She began to cry. I kept moving inside her, rotating my hips and making short thrusts. I asked her if she was all right, and she sobbed a bit saying it felt wonderful. I began rocking deeper into her, and pulling further back. Tears were streaming down her face and she was crying, but she was saying, "ohhhh, it feels so good, you are inside me love, you are inside me. Oh my God it hurts so much, but feels so good. Please don't ever stop." She never stopped talking and sobbing. I began to fell the need to let loose, and pushed up on my arms and began to fuck my sweet Julie for the first time. Her sobs were turning to moans as I picked up the pace and began to shove my meat into her harder and harder.

"FUCCCKKK MEEE", she wailed, and I took her legs and put them over my shoulders and began to pound into her. She came, and I kept pumping. She looked so small as I leaned over her and began to head for the homestretch. Her pussy was milking me convulsively, and I pushed her legs farther back, over her head and in three thrusts, I was as deep as I could get, my cock spitting my white goo deep inside her. I shot forever it seemed like.

Her legs slipped off my shoulders, and I rolled off her a bit, lying half on her side, my shriveling cock, still inside her. We fell asleep that way.

I woke the next morning to a warm wet washcloth moving around my privates. She cleaned me up and I announced I had to pee. My woody straight out in front of me, I threw a towel around me and headed for the bathroom down the hall. She followed. I stood at the urinal as she wrapped herself around me and reached for my prick, trying to push it down, as I let loose. Surprise... she took her other hand and began to wave it front of the stream, scooping up the piss and rubbing it over my prick as I urinated.

Damn, who was this woman? Was there no end to the things she would do? Finally she shook the last of the pee off my dick, and turned me around, kneeling in front of me and taking my piss covered cock into her mouth. She cleaned me up good, and I got a hardon bigtime. I picked her up when she was done, and carried her back to the compartment, undid her robe, dropped my towel, and climbed on top of her. Her hand went down and guided me into her sweet pussy. I pushed in, and again, her eyes went big.

I tried to take it easy, but the thought of her sucking my piss covered prick was too much, and I was quickly pounding away at her. She had her fingers on her clit, stroking it like a miniature dick, and she came. I was right behind her. I pumped another load into my Julie's sweet womb and fell on top of her. I moved off her a bit taking a nipple in my mouth and sucking contentedly as we came down from our high.

Getting dressed we headed for breakfast. This time we sat with a couple nearer our age, and found out they were newlyweds on their honeymoon. We explained we were on our way to Charleston to get married, and they were headed there, too. We hung with them the rest of the trip.

At one stop in Texas, the four of us got off and wandered around stretching our legs and buying souvenirs. Jake and Maria, wandered off, and Julie and I went outside and walked down the platform. At the end, we took a turn at the corner of the building, and wandered back towards the fence. There was a big tree and some bushes back there, and Julie pushed me into the bushes up against the wall, and flipped my shorts down over my semi-hard dick. She took me down her throat a few times, then whirled around and bent over backing her ass up to me. I took the hint and flipped up her skirt, no panties, and slammed Moby inside my bride to be. Moby is the name she gave my dick, naturally.

It was exciting fucking my woman in public and soon I was depositing yet another load into her tight pussy. She reached down and swiped at the cum leaking out of her cunt, flicking it out onto the grass, and then turned around to clean my dick with her mouth and flipped my shorts back over my meat.

We joined up with Jake and Maria again, and the day flew by. Finally after dinner and a movie (my sweet wife to be jacking me off with her hands down my shorts as we watched) we headed back to our compartment. As I headed for the bed, she said, "Hold it Mister". I turned and looked at her and she said, "Hit the showers dude." I pulled her to come with me, but she would have none of that. She told me she would be here when I got back.

I rushed through the shower, shave and teeth maintenance, and opened the door to our stateroom. Julie stood by the bed, naked except for a purple dildo attached to something around her slim waist. My dick jumped visibly under the towel.

"Do you want to enter my bottom tonight Mister?" I nodded.

"Are you willing to have yours plundered first?" Again I nodded.

"Assume the position, darling."

I did. I put my arms down on the bed, leaving my butt stuck in the air. My dick was throbbing and wobbling under me as I hung there, leaking precum on the cover. I felt her behind me, rubbing and scratching my back, and then wham, she popped a stinger on my butt with the flat of her hand. I was shocked, but didn't move. She reached under me and began pulling and squeezing my monster piece of iron. She knelt down and pulling my cock back between my legs, she began to suck me.

I was so turned on. Pretty soon I felt a finger on my asshole, and she smeared some lube around and then stuck a finger inside and began to root around in my butt. She let go of my dick, hit my prostate, and I exploded all over the bedspread. She kept that finger going, and pulled my dick back between my legs and into her mouth again, and I stayed hard. Finally she removed her finger from my butt, and I felt the cold head of the dildo, pushing against my sphincter. She pushed in and I was in heaven again. She worked that plastic up into my rectum and began to fuck me. Some women don't know how to fuck, they just kinda move back and forth, but Julie could fuck. She reamed my ass. She was draped against my back, her hands around me jerking my dick off as she butt-fucked me.

My knees were bent so that she could get inside me, and my legs began to get really tired. As I kind of wobbled, she pulled out of my ass and told me to get on my back. She pushed my legs up over her shoulders and grabbed her purple cock and smacked my dick with it a few times before entering my butt with it again.

She looked so hot there between my legs. So tiny, my thighs almost as big around as she was, watching the purple piece of plastic slid in and out of my rectum. I closed my eyes and relaxed, enjoying the feel of something in my ass again, and I felt her hands creep around my pole to masturbate me as she fucked me. I opened them back up to watch her hands around my pole as she fucked into my butt, and I groaned. I was about to come. She let something go on her harness, and stepped out of it, leaving the purple intruder in stuck in my ass. She got a grip on it, and began to fuck it in and out of my butthole as she leaned down and swallowed me whole, gradually taking me all the way down her throat. She came up for air, and went all the way back down on my pole, and I shot a creamy load down into her stomach. She had jammed the fake prick all the way up my ass as I started to cum, and she stayed motionless as I shot down her throat over and over.

As I softened, she began to do that incredible spaghetti suck on my soft dick, sucking me in and rolling me around in her mouth, her hand now gently pumping the dildo inside my ass again. It took a bit, but I began to grow once more in her mouth.

When I was fully hard, she removed the dildo from my sore butt, and threw it on the floor. She then moved her pussy over me, straddled my head, and took my fuckpole in her mouth, again. I headed for her sweet twat with my tongue. My nose bumped into something hard. I pulled my head back and there in her butt was a flat ring of plastic flush against her asshole. She had a butt plug in there. I reached a hand up and pulled it back a bit and began to eat her and move the plug in her ass. She came, shooting the plug out of her butt. Only the fact that I had the bottom of it save it from flying all the way out.

I looked square into the gaping hole of her ass, and was on fire. I rolled her off me. Pulled her ass up to the edge of the bed, grabbed some of the lube she had left on the table, and I greased my fat prong up, taking some lube and smearing it around and then inside her asshole. It had closed up now, and looked entirely too small to take my massive meat. Try shoving a coke can up your ass, and you will get an idea of what she was about to take on.

The sight of that small puckered ring and the slab of meat jutting out between my legs snapped some reality into me. I was going to have to take it easy no matter what my body was crying out for. I wanted to be in her ass over and over, not just this once, and if I made it too painful for her this time, I'd never get the chance again, I knew.

I talked to her as I played with her ass, sticking one then two fingers in her ass, reveling in the heat and feel of being inside her butt if only with my fingers. "You know this is going to be a tight fit don't you?" I'm gonna go real slow, and if it's too much let me know, we have all night" "I'm ready for you darling." She answered, "I trust you, and I want you in my bottom. I want you to enjoy me in all the ways you want. I trust you." Well that helped quiet the fires, she trusted me, and I was not gonna ruin this.

I pulled my fingers from her butt, and grasping my cock, I pressed it against her asshole. "You're really going to be in my bottom aren't' you?" she questioned. "You are going to stick that beautiful cock of yours deep inside my bottom" She was kinda talking to herself as I began to press harder, feeling and watching as her sphincter began to open around the purple mushroom of my dickhead. Just the head of my dick was halfway in, and she was gasping. "Oh, my god, oh my god, it hurts. Baby it hurts".


"Do you want me to pull out?" I asked gruffly, barely able to talk with the exquisite pressure her ass was exerting on the knob of my dick. "No darling, keep going, I know it will loosen, but it just hurts". I kept pushing. Even with a butt plug in her earlier (she had put it in after lunch hoping to open herself up a bit) her asshole was incredibly tight and it took a lot to finally get the head in.

She began to shake and was breathing really hard. I tried to stay still, but she was about to sever the head off my dick she was so tight. I pushed in a little, about a half inch more, and rocked back and forth trying not to slam in and get some relief. It was hurting ME, she was so tight. "Take it out, take it out", she gasped. I did with heavy heart and strangled dick. I leaned over her, trying to comfort her, and she began breathing normally again. "Okay," she said "put Moby back in my bottom, I just needed to get my breath." Once again I lubed up and pushed in, the head going in just a bit easier. I pushed in some more, now with about 1 1/2 inches of my meat stuffed into that tight little hole.

I eased back and forth and with about two inches in, she was shaking again and this time crying. I kept moving slowly, the urge to cum gone, she was so tight. I hit about three inches inside her rectum, and she asked me to take it out again. I did, marveling at how white that three inches of my dick was when I pulled it out. I rubbed her back as she gave this kind of shuddering sob.

"I want you in my bottom baby, so bad. I just need to take time to get used to it, can you stand it?" She sobbed. Could I stand it???? If she still wanted me to sodomize her, I would be patient all night if that's what it took to be inside her guts.

Finally she quieted and asked me to put my dick in her "bottom" again. I loved the way she said that. Not but or ass, but her "bottom". I was already in love with her bottom and the way she said it. Nothing nastier than a butt fuck, but with her it was somehow genteel. What a woman I had. Anyhow, I greased up my pole yet again and rubbed my peehole over the ridges of her assring, and yet again, I pushed myself inside her "bottom". This time it was a bit easier, and finally I was about five inches in, and moving slowly, fucking my rod inside her rectum. She had started crying again, but hadn't asked me to stop, so I kept on plowing my hard meat into her soft insides. Her hand had drifted down to her cunt and she was playing with her clit and fingering herself. I was amazed at the feeling of her fingers in her cunt, rubbing the underside of my dick as I slowly stroked into her shit chute.

After a few minutes, she asked me to pull out yet again. This time she rolled over onto her back, raising her legs and bending them back over her head. "Fuck my bottom, baby" she said. Tears were running out of her eyes, and I stopped and wiped one as it ran down the side of her face. "We can try this again some other time, my love" I whispered "I don't want to hurt you" "You aren't hurting me. Ookay it does hurt a little, but not that bad, I guess I am a little afraid, and I am also so happy that you got it inside me. I want you in my bottom. I have never had anything in there before I put that plug in, and I loved the feeling. I want to share this with you, I want you inside me, and I want you to cum inside my bottom. I love you so much" At this she started crying again softly, but her hand was reaching for my prick and she pulled me to her. "Fuck my bottom, I want to see your face when you cum inside my bottom, baby."

I looked down at her tiny crinkled hole, closed up again, and placed the head of my dick against it and pushed the head in. Her eyes flew wide, and her breath caught, and I kept pushing. I pushed until my balls were flat against the globes of her asscheeks. "It's all inside you, baby" I whispered, "You have all of me inside you." She smiled thru the tears and said, "well are you going to fuck my bottom or what?"

I began to move inside her. It was tough, she was so tight. When I pulled out, her ass ring pulled out about and inch or better, still glued to my wang. Pushing in, I had to push down on the top of my dick to feed it into her butt, as it would bend, a seriously ludicrous thing being as I was so fucking hard. I kept feeding my 7 1/2 thick inches into her rectum, and finally it began to get easier. Precum was coating the inside of her shit chute, and her ring had loosened up some, and I was finally fucking her.

I leaned over to take one of those long nipples in my mouth, and I sucked on it as I hunched my cock into her backdoor. I got up a good rhythm, and was starting to feel my balls tighten and the need to cum. I let go of her nipple, and laying on her, I began to fuck her in earnest. Not slamming, she couldn't take that yet, but a nice hard fuck. Julie was still crying, but her words were encouraging. "That's right, take my bottom, darling, fuck your baby's bottom. Love me, fuck me, cum in my bottom" Well when she told me to cum, I lifted off her a bit and with about 4 hard strokes as deep as I could get into her anus, I buried all my meat inside her sweet "bottom" and shot a load of sperm deep into her bowels.

I had fucked Julie's face, her throat, her cunt, she had licked my piss off my cock, we had fucked in a public place several times, she had fucked my ass, and now finally I had blown my wad deep inside her guts, my penis lodged far up inside her butt. It was incredible. The source of so many fantasies was reality. I was going to possess her entirely, every hole was mine, especially that tiny tight backdoor. Somehow fucking a woman up the ass is so much more intimate than fucking her pussy. I am not fucking the woman when I fuck her cunt; I am fucking that part of her. Being in her ass though is like penetrating into her being, it is so nasty, yet so personal, I am so much more a part of her. Being inside Julie that way was every bit as incredible as I had imagined.

As I laid down on her, and felt her contractions on my dick, I realized she had cum, too. My dick was deflated and sliding out of her shithole, Julie was crying and kissing my face. I pushed up and kissed at her face, tasting the tears as my dick finally popped out of her ass. I rolled off her and pulled her close to me and told her how incredible she was and how incredible her ass was as well as the rest of her.

All of a sudden it hit me. "You never had anything in your ass before?"

"Nope, never. Kit just used me for a comfort fuck. It was on and off, never caring about me." I was just there at night if he needed to get off. Most of the time he had been fucking all day, and didn't need me, so I didn't get much of him. I also didn't trust him to put it up there. He wasn't as big around as you, but I didn't want to be hurt, and I knew he wouldn't care if I was. Finally he got all his jollies from others and ceased to even sleep with me."

"I can't believe what a jerk he was to have you and never realized it. My God, I have never had a woman as responsive and fun as you." We talked some more, and finally she had me put some kind of salve on her asshole before we went to sleep. "It will be a few days before I can take you up my bottom again you know?" She told me "But don't despair, you'll be back inside there soon and you will always have recourse to my bottom when you like." I kissed her and rolled over, happy and tired.

We had two more days on the train, and two weeks in Charleston. In a few days she would be my wife, and I knew whatever else, our sex life would never be a problem. With that thought I fell asleep.

(stay tuned for more antics as my wife and I enjoy Charleston and more....)

BigMan
BigMan
136 Followers
12