A First Time For Everything

Story Info
A married t-girl's first time.
1.1k words
3.96
40.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've arranged to meet for a second time, it's taken some doing.

Our first meeting, in a hotel carpark in daylight, was brief and quite 'g' rated. You rode your bicycle, and were hot and out of breath. Clad in Lycra, tall and lean, you are quite fetching. I'm wearing my favourite purple dress, with newly done bright red acrylic nails, and matching lipstick. We talk briefly, about perhaps meeting to 'play', then we go about our business. We hug, I my goodness you are so lean and muscular.

Several email exchanges ensue, we decide we should meet, and see what happens. You are very gracious, and determine to let me set the pace. We agree to meet at a café, near where I'm staying.

I'm wearing a short white and blue summer dress, black 3"pumps and a smile, my favourite floral underwear underneath. As I walk down the street, the breeze on my smooth legs, I think to myself what a beautiful day.

You're late, and when you get there, you look like a nervous cat. It's then I realise what I've asked you to do, meeting a T girl in broad daylight. Ok for me, my own mum wouldn't recognise me, not so for you. We chat for a while, but I realise the torture I am causing you, so I finish my wine and we're away, back to my motel. As we walk down the street side by side, I so want to hold your hand.

Back in my room, I reach up and kiss you. You kiss back, fervently. Our hands wander, and you reach for my crotch. I'm tucked away, flaccid, but I am feeling very aroused. You undress me, briefly unhooking my wig. You suck my nipples, play with my little cock. I feel your crotch, and you are not flaccid at all. I kneel, and unzip your shorts, revealing pretty knickers, and a gorgeous cock!

Already set up, I pounce on your cock with my mouth, taking it in as deep as I dare. I've watched an internet tutorial this week, determined to drive you wild. I've only ever sucked one other cock, 20 years before, and it was a disaster. You respond, shivering, murmuring my name. I taste precum, you push my head further onto your cock. It's obvious, you are loving this. It's getting very hot, very quickly. All self-control has evaporated. I stand, we kiss and fondle, and I ask if I can sit on your cock. I've never been penetrated before, and you are huge, but I so want you in me. We scramble for a condom, and I straddle you, trying to bring you into me. In all my eagerness, it's very difficult, when I do get you in, we hear a pop. Condom has ruptured. We try again, you start to touch me and I ask you not to. I'm worried that if I get aroused, the guilt will overcome me. You've become a little flaccid , I'm worried I've done something wrong. A few thrusts feel incredible, but you ask if we can lie on the bed and come together.

So I hop off you, and you start pulling on that beautiful cock. I try and help, you explode on your stomach, I try and kiss your cock, but it's too sensitive.

Overcome with guilt, you clean up. We talk about how you're feeling, I recognise those feelings too well. I feel like such a selfish bitch for not letting you play with me. We embrace, and you head off.

I feel so empty without you in me, and so bad I caused you to feel that way. We're both married, and though all this is secret, we would hate to hurt our partners. You've been so wonderful, allowing me to explore in a safe way.

In the coming weeks we email back and forth, talking about what's happened, how we felt. We both struggle with self-hatred and guilt, in the end we decide to meet again. I quietly decide to let you do whatever you want with me, and we set a date.

That's another story...

Once bitten, twice horny

Finally, we are able to coordinate another time together. I've found a much quieter place, for discretion (and possible noise) reasons.

This time, I'm wearing something a little hotter, I deliberately don't use foundation and perfume, much as I'd like to. My eyes are extra dark, sultry. We originally plan a half day together, which falls through. So, so hard to get time together.

You arrive, having got directions. You look as nervous as I feel. We hug, then kiss for a bit. We undress each other, which is so hot. You say you'd like a shower, I kneel down and suck your cock, for a minute there I don't think we'll get any further, with you shivering, and pushing me down on you. I stop, and you turn me around, kissing my neck and stroking my cock, which is growing! You make me horny, but this is a first. You whisper in my ear 'I want to fuck you'. My response, 'yes please'.

Scramble for condoms, I bend over the bed and you lube me thoroughly, gently pushing your huge cock into me. It takes my breath away, and I say 'easy'. Not keen that you break me. Slowly you stretch me, building rhythm, meantime lubing and stroking my cock. The sensation is like nothing I've ever felt. You start pounding away, my legs are like jelly, I want more and more, deeper and deeper. You can see I'm about to collapse, so you get me to lie on the bed on my back.

I hold my legs in the air, and you resume your pounding. I'm overwhelmed, you're stroking me faster and faster. I feel like I'm going to pass out, then it hits me like a wave.

'I'm going to come' I scream, at which I do. All over my tummy. You pull out, and start pumping your cock furiously, then you explode, our cum mixing on my body.

Then the guilt. We clean up, and spend a few minutes talking about what has happened, resolving to keep talking as we come to terms with what we've done. We have one last kiss, and embrace, and you are gone. I feel spaced out, such an intense experience.

As the weeks pass, we start to converse again, talking about the next time. The anticipation builds.

Put us together, we can't keep our hands off each other. Self-hatred, despair, mixed in with incredible passion. This is the life we have, one of contrasts.

But that's another story...