A First Time for Everything Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate receives oral for the first time.
2.1k words
4.25
67k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go up to your room."

"No," came my immediate reply. I shook my head wildly. There was no way I was doing that yet.

"No?" he asked, clearly confused by my adamant answer.

"We can't."

"Why not?"

"Well, my roommate's there," was my lame excuse. It was true, though, which made it probably the only time I was ever happy she was there.

"There are other places we can go, silly," he laughed.

"I don't want to," I confessed.

He raised his eyebrows at me, barely visible in the darkness, but otherwise remained still and silent.

"I mean, I want to, please don't get me wrong, but I just don't think I'm ready to do it yet," I explained, silently pleading him with my eyes to understand.

He frowned. "I think you misunderstood me. I'm not asking to have sex with you yet. I don't want to go too fast either, but I really want to touch you again. Watching you cum was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I want to do it one more time tonight."

I blushed furiously and looked down at my lap. Me? Sexy? I couldn't fathom it.

We were both silent for a minute as I thought things over. Finally, I ventured, "Then why do you want to go upstairs? We could just as easily stay here."

His reply was immediate; it seemed he'd already thought this through. "I want more light so I can see you better. I also want more space. There are things I want us to do that would be difficult in my car."

I didn't have a good answer for that, so I just continued looking at my lap. I was nervous at the thought of him wanting to see me better. What if he tried to undress me? What if he didn't like what he saw? Then there was my roommate and the other people in my dorm. I didn't know where he wanted to go. What if there were people nearby, who could hear whatever we did? I'd be mortified. Then again, he made me feel so good. I wanted to experience that again. Was it worth the risk?

"I don't know if you know this," he said, interrupting my internal monologue, "but when you think really hard you bite your lower lip. It's a huge turn on."

I stopped biting and finally looked up at him. "Okay," I said. "Let's go upstairs."

He leaned forward and kissed me quickly, surprising me. When he pulled back he was smiling. "Perfect."

He threw the blanket back in the backseat, raising goosebumps on my skin as I was suddenly exposed to the cool air again. We both exited the SUV, my knees wobbly as I walked across the pavement. We walked hand in hand to my front door.

My dorm was an old brownstone. We climbed the creaky stairs to the second floor, where my room was, and he led me to the bathroom down the carpeted hallway.

Unlike your typical dormitory, this bathroom was set up much like one in a house would be, with a shower/bathtub combination, sink, counter, and toilet. I also knew for a fact that it was cleaned every day, since the janitor was one of the only people I talked to. Knowing how clean, private, and secluded it was, I didn't feel too badly about using the bathroom to do whatever it was we were about to do.

I followed him obediently into the little white room, standing awkwardly in the middle as he locked the door. When he turned back to me, his eyes were dark and predatory again. I made myself stand still. I wouldn't back down from this.

It took him three steps to cross over to where I was standing. His all black clothing and black combat boots stood in steep contrast to our bright white surroundings. He placed his warm, strong hands on my shoulders and steered me backwards, towards the counter.

"Get up," he ordered. I obediently pushed myself up onto the counter.

The second I was up there, he roughly pushed my knees apart and stood between them, bringing his lips back down to mine in a crushing, passionate kiss. His hands held my hips in place as his tongue pushed past my surprised lips and met mine.

My eyes remained open wide, surprised by his lustful actions. I felt so vulnerable with him between my legs, towering over me like that, holding me so I couldn't squirm away... and it felt amazing. That vulnerable, helpless feeling turned me on more than I would ever have imagined. I shut my eyes, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him back furiously.

The smell of his skin and taste of his mouth intoxicated me, combining with his strength and barely controlled lust to build an ever-increasing warmth inside of me. It grew hotter and hotter until I thought for sure I would erupt like a volcano. Just when I was about to beg him to touch me again, his hands gripped the waistband of my shorts and began tugging downward.

My eyes flew open again and reality hit me like a ton of bricks. I was sitting on the counter in my dorm bathroom with a guy two years older than me, making out like there was no tomorrow, and he was trying to get me naked. I almost stopped him again, but reminded myself that he had promised me we wouldn't have sex until I was ready. I trusted him to keep that promise. Instead of stopping him, I leaned back on my hands and lifted my hips to help him out, our mouths never breaking contact.

Once my shorts dropped to the ground, one of his hands circled around my waist to hold me steady as the other went to my pussy. "God, you're so fucking wet," he groaned, panting into my mouth. He started slowly rubbing my clit with two of his fingers.

I moaned, trying not to be too loud. I could feel little jolts of pleasure running through me at his touch. I never wanted it to stop. I wanted to make him feel as good as he was making me feel.

I leaned forward slowly, taking my weight off of my hands. I continued kissing him, our breaths coming in loud pants, as my hands went to the crotch of his black jeans. I could feel something hard and thick straining against the material. What would it feel like it my bare hands? I started fumbling with the button, clumsy from inexperience at undressing another person, but I finally managed to undo it. I felt a small sense of triumph and moved down to his zipper.

His voice cut through my determination, stilling my fingers. "As much as I would love for you to do that, I don't think it's a good idea right now," he said. I could hear the frustration in his voice, how much he didn't want to deny me.

"Why not?" I asked curiously. "I want to touch you. I want to make you feel good too."

He groaned. "If we go there tonight, I'm gonna want to do so much more. Just trust me. We can wait a day. You can touch me as much as you want later." His lips recaptured mine, ending the discussion.

We continued kissing and he continued rubbing, building up a small pressure inside of me. Suddenly, I felt his arm leave my waist as he started to move away from me. I opened my eyes to see him getting on his knees in front of me. Heat flushed through me and my cheeks burned bright red as I realized he was on eye level with my most intimate parts. I knew what he was going to do. Apart from being mortified, I was also dying to know what it felt like. My best friend had once told me about it, and I'd been curious ever since. I scooted forward a little and leaned back on my hands once more.

I could feel my heart beating fast as he looked up at me. He never broke eye contact as he slowly leaned in to me. I could only imagine what he saw: an 18 year old girl with long brown hair, half-closed brown eyes, bright pink cheeks, and parted lips, staring down at him in lust and anticipation.

My musings were cut off as I felt his tongue dart out and lightly swipe up the length of my slit. My hips jerked at the new sensation, and I couldn't tell if I'd liked it or not. He didn't give me time to decide as he did it again, more slowly. I gasped as he made contact with my clit.

"You taste so fucking good, Kate." His voice sounded muffled from between my legs. His arms wrapped around my thighs, holding me in place as he sucked my nub into his mouth.

"Oh my God," I breathed. He sucked harder and started flicking his tongue against the hard nub, slowly at first but then picking up speed. It was better than anything I could have imagined. Pleasure washed over me in waves.

I could feel every muscle in my body tensing up, the storm inside of me brewing faster and stronger with each flick of his tongue. My breaths came in loud gasps as my legs quivered. I continued to climb, up and up, until I finally reached the precipice, dangling on the edge. Just a little more...

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!" I cried, his ministrations finally pushing me over the edge. I fell into the burning, overwhelming, glorious pleasure as I came, collapsing back onto my forearms. His tongue never stopped, sending waves crashing over me, one after the other, until I thought for a second that I was going to pass out from the borderline-painful sensation.

After what felt like several minutes, I finally came back down enough to gently push his head away. I looked down at him, panting, and saw his mouth and chin were covered in my juices.

"That," I said, smiling, "was unbelievable. I want to do that again. Maybe later though, I think I'm too worn out for tonight." I laughed. It really had been the most amazing thing I'd ever felt. If this was sex, then I wanted more of it. A lot more.

He stood up, wiping my juices off with the back of his hand, and smiled down at me. "I second that. It's pretty late now, and someone has class in the morning." He tsk-ed at me jokingly.

"When will you be back?" I asked, gently rearranging his hair. It was only Tuesday, and I didn't think I wanted to wait until the weekend to see him again. Not only did he make me feel great, but I genuinely liked spending time with him. I liked him, period.

"I don't plan on leaving, actually."

I looked at him inquisitively.

"I'll sleep in my car tonight, in the parking lot out back. It's still warm, so I'll be fine. We can see each other again when you're out of class."

I frowned. "No way, I'm not going to let you sleep in your car in this city. It's way too dangerous at night. You can sleep on the red couch in the basement. And while I'm in class, you can use the shower here and wash up. No one will mind."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Absolutely," I insisted. "I'll even give you my extra blanket to use."

He nodded his head. "Okay, let's do that."

After I put my shorts back on, we wandered out of the bathroom and into the hallway. I was suddenly paranoid about who might have overheard us, but I didn't see anyone on our very short journey to my room. I unlocked the door and slipped inside.

"Hey, where have you been?" my roommate asked nosily. She was on Skype with her not-boyfriend, as usual, talking in the baby voice she reserved just for him.

"I've been out with... friends," came my evasive answer as I took my spare blanket out of the closet.

She snorted. "Oh please, like you have any friends." She popped her headphones back in and returned to her conversation.

I went back into the hallway and handed him the blanket.

"Thanks, sweetie," he said. I blushed and smiled. "Good night." He leaned down to give me a chaste kiss, allowing me to taste myself for the first time. The only word that popped into my mind was "tangy."

"I'll see you tomorrow morning," I said.

"Sweet dreams," he said smiling as he turned to go down the stairs. "Oh, and one more thing." He turned back to me at the top of the stairs, and said quietly, "Tomorrow, you're going to touchme." He went down the stairs before I could respond, leaving me to think about that statement until we saw each other again.