A First Time to Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,772 Followers

"My pleasure," he replied as she wrapped her arms around him and entwined her legs behind his ass cheeks to hold him in place, enjoying the afterglow of their love-making. His cock remained inside her pussy as it softened, as they lay there together, embracing. When his cock finally softened to the point that it slid from her, he quickly grabbed a pillow and slid it under her hips. "Just giving those little guys a hand finding their way," he laughed, softly.

That night was the first of many nights spent in each other's arms and the first of many other delights.

Three months later, the divorce was final and they celebrated with their 'after divorce' fuck, followed by their first 'I'm pregnant' fuck. Their first 'mile high' fuck took place on their way back to Europe where they had decided to live and so it went. On their first anniversary, Steven surprised her with a collection of her adult movies and during one scene he stated, "I didn't even know a person could do that."

A sensuous look covered her face as she whispered, "There's always a first time."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,772 Followers
12