A Fish Tale

Story Info
Daria fishes with her Master and His friends.
1.6k words
3.97
45.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emileigh
emileigh
3 Followers

It was a beautiful day, bright blue sky and a gentle breeze. The water was flat and calm. He started the boat, backed out of the slip, and slowly left the harbor as His two Friends sat on the seats beside Him. Laughing, They drank beer and looked at the other boats as They moved out to the open water.

she stayed below. she hummed as she put the food away and carefully latched the refrigerator and cupboard doors. Kneeling on the bench at the table she held the porthole frame and smiled as she gazed out at the water. What a beautiful day! she longed to feel the breeze and taste the water's salt on her lips. she knew better though. He had told her to remain below until He came for her. she waited. she rested her head on the back of the bench and her eyes drifted shut. His voice resonated to her; it filled her ears and her heart. she loved His voice and the sure steady confidence that He projected. He did not have to be loud - people always listened. His voice and the motion of the boat lulled her to sleep.

she wakened enough to realize she was lying on the bench; the boat had stopped; He was fishing. she heard the laughter and the rattle of the ice cubes in the cooler as SomeOne retrieved another beer. Then she slept again.

A click woke her again as He attached His leash to the collar around her neck. His collar. His slave.

she smiled sleepily at the sound; reflecting yet again, that to some that "click" - that sound - symbolized degradation. To her, it symbolized freedom. His collar. His leash represented her freedom to serve and please Him. To give herself to Him and, in the process, find peace.

her hazel eyes remained lowered as she responded to His gentle, upward tug. she knelt again on the bench and lifted her lips to His as she held out her wrists. As they kissed deeply, and their tongues moved together, He cuffed her wrists; then He broke the kiss and pulled the leash. He led her up the short steps to the deck. she lifted her face to the sun and smiled ~ not realizing the picture she presented. her long brown hair fell over her shoulders and down her back; her face beamed as she smiled, wrists cuffed and confined; body exposed except for the tight bikini panties that cut between her legs and the matching bra - straps around her neck - tied below His collar. her small nipples pushed against the fabric. her pale skin shone in the sun.

His name was Master. hers was daria. As daria stood in the sun, Master pulled her to Him. she stood between His parted thighs as He sat in His captain's chair. He stroked her long hair - then pulled it over her shoulder, and out of the way as He untied the halter top of her bikini. He held the strap in His hand as He untied the other tie around her back. The He slid the top off her body, and set it on the seat beside Him. His hands covered her breasts - fingers softly stroking her nipples - His breath on her neck as He bent forward and kissed her. His hands slid down her front to her stomach and then to her hips. To the ties on the sides of her bikini panties. He deftly untied them - His hands sliding back up to her breasts as the panties fell free and to the deck at her feet. she closed her eyes - face flushing as she felt the eyes of the Others on her. And she felt her Master's hands as they moved to her shoulders and pushed steadily on them. He pushed her to her knees on the deck, her back to Him. her front to His Friends. she spread her knees and straightened her back ~ arching it as He liked to see. Arching it so her breasts pushed out. her hands moved behind her back and she grasped her forearms tightly as she raised her head high. A pink blush covered her cheeks.

He gently pulled the hair off her shoulders and held it out, the let it fall and stream down her back. His fingers stroked the silky strands. His beckoning pulled His Friends forward. No boats were to be seen as They eagerly stepped forward and quickly dropped Their shorts and pulled Their t-shirts over Their heads. Their eyes reflected the excitement They felt, as did Their cocks. It seemed as if Their roles were pre-determined as They stood before daria. One stroked her face - fingers slid down her cheeks and traced her lips. He smiled as her lips parted slightly, as He slid His index finger into her mouth. her lips tightly closed around it.

The Other walked behind her. His hands slid over her hair and down her back as He gently pushed her forward. daria put her hands on the deck - her mouth continued to suck the finger as she would a cock. her cuffed wrists kept her hands close as her ass raised to the Man behind her. she felt the cool creamy oil as He squirted it onto her lower back, her ass - then into her crack as He spread her cheeks. His hand massaged the oil into her skin as the Other removed His finger from her mouth. daria knew to keep her head high as she raised her ass higher. Reaching out, she grasped the cock that neared her mouth; her tongue tasted the tip and swirled around the head. Then she quickly wrapped her lips around it and pushed down on the hard shaft. A soft whimper escaped her as she felt the second cock push against her tight asshole.

Though she lifted herself towards it, the sear of pain took her breath away as He pushed Himself deep inside. daria cried out as tears fell down her face. The Man in front thrust His hips ~ shoving deep down her throat. she knew not to make a sound as He entered her throat; she knew her Master was watching her carefully and expected her to comply as she would with Him. daria's tight throat massaged and enveloped the cock as her hips pushed back and forth on the other cock deeply embedded in her ass. she felt the balls slapping her chin and ass as They rode her in unison. she felt the juices flowing out of her pussy. she felt the needy throb of her clit. her mouth was stretched wide and filled as she cut her eyes up the eyes of the Man before her. she saw His desire as she felt His hands in her hair, pulling her head closer against Him. she smelled His scent as her nose pressed against His pubic hair.

she felt the hands clutching her hips - the cocks pounding deep in her. her ass moved faster and harder - pushing back, slamming. The sweat poured over her face and body as she whimpered on the cock that had become her gag. Both Men moaned; Their movements still faster and more frantic. her tongue and ass moved with Them. Their hands smacked and pulled at her.

Fingers shoved into her pussy, fingers pulled, pinched and stretched her nipples. Pain rushed through her body as the pleasure partnered with it. Groans filled her ears as Both Men pulled out of her and pumped Their cocks furiously. Cum shot onto her body and covered her face, breasts, back and ass. It slid slowly over her. Silently, she sobbed...her body writhing in frustration - the need to cum over powering her. And denied her.

daria remained on her hands and knees as the Men stood in front of her face. her mouth opened again. First to suck and clean the cock that had been in her mouth; she lapped the shaft and balls carefully. Then she moved her face towards the cock that had filled her ass. she smelled the earthy scent and tasted the distinct flavor of the most intimate part of her body. As she licked, she listened to the words that commended her Master on the training of His slut.

A hand clenched a swatch of her hair and yanked her to her feet. "Turn to Me, girl," the soft voice said. daria turned as a smile lit her face. "Look at Me," her Master commanded. she lifted her eyes and looked into His. she felt His hands on her hips holding her; she felt His Ownership of her heart, mind and body. A slight shudder ran through her and she watched His mouth form a small smile as He understood her reaction to His touch. her eyes pleaded for Him to use her ~ to love her.

"daria, you know My pussy is never shared. you know the only cum ever to enter the body I own is Mine. you know Others will use you as I desire Them to. you know Their cum remains on My whore until I tell you to remove it." He quietly continued, "you know what you are and Who you belong to. you have pleased Me, girl."

daria's face reflected her joy at His words. He smiled as He wiped her upturned face with a damp cloth; then He bent forward and kissed her nose as He slipped a t-shirt over her head. "you are Mine and I choose to enjoy you later, baby. Now I want you to sit with Me and enjoy the day," He smiled at His slave. Then He pulled her to His lap and held her gently as T/they watched the Others fish.

emileigh
emileigh
3 Followers