A Fishing Trip

Story Info
Fishing trip becomes a MM & MMF romp.
5.7k words
4.48
148.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Art
Art
334 Followers

**A setup**

Ricquie really had no interest in fishing; Mack did, and liked to go fishing on the weekend when the weather was decent, like today. As a matter of courtesy, just before he left, he always asked her if she wanted to go. Today was no exception. "Going fishing honey," he called to her. "Care to go with me?" he called out, as he was about to leave. He knew what the answer was going to be - the same as it always was.

Unbeknownst to Mack, Ricquie had other ideas for today. It was a nice late spring day, just the kind for a picnic and other outdoor activities for just two people. Moreover, it was time she started working on her all-over tan. She normally would just tan a little topless, but this year she was determined it was going to be an all over one. "Sure!" she answered. "Just give me a few minutes to get a few things together," She grinned. She knew he was dying of shock.

Mack was stunned. "You're coming?" he asked in disbelief. He had just about been ready to open the door, and she had stopped him cold.

"Sure," she called from the kitchen, "just a sec." She had the picnic basket that her brother had given her years ago on the floor in front of the refrigerator and was quickly loading the things she had readied yesterday in anticipation of this trip. A blanket and a few throw pillows were neatly stacked on the kitchen table.

Mack wasn't sure what was going on here. She never wanted to go with him. She didn't even like to touch an uncooked fish, let alone go and sit around to catch one. There had to be something going on here. He set his things down and went into the kitchen to see what the delay was about and what she was up to. "Uh, what are you up to?" he asked, looking over her shoulder. She was sure dressed for the outing; tight little shorts, sandals, and a t-shirt. And, no bra he quickly observed from her back; no bra strap under the shirt. This was getting better, whatever she had in mind. He loved it when she didn't wear a bra. It definitely got him hot and bothered quick enough. Those shorts were sure short enough and tight enough too. She was dressed to kill. He began to wonder how much fishing he would be doing.

"Just getting ready to go with you," she said closing the lid on the picnic basket. "Grab the stuff on the table and we can get out of here."

"What's all this?"

"A picnic lunch and the other necessaries," she said hoisting the basket and starting for the door. "You don't expect me to starve out there do you? Sit on the hard ground?"

"No," he said, still rather astonished. He picked up the pile of pillows and the blanket and followed her out the truck. This was definitely going to be a different fishing trip. She never wanted to come with him, and now this?

They quickly loaded everything into the truck and started out. The lake was only about thirty minutes from their little house on the edge of the suburbs. It was surprising how quickly they could get out into primal country, especially compared to the people with whom they worked. Most of them complained that it took forever to get out into the country.

Mack pulled off the main road and drove down a familiar little dirt road for about a mile, arriving at the edge of the lake in a secluded area of the woods. "He we are," he said switching off the engine. He helped Ricquie unload her things and set them down where she wanted to set up her little nest for the day. It looked like he would be here long enough for lunch today, and with a little luck, would get a "nooner-in-the-woods." Well, fishin' and fuckin' was what life was all about.

Ricquie had liked this place the moment she saw it. There were fairly dense woods all around them, affording a lot of privacy. They were also on an inlet of the lake, a lake that rarely had any boaters, so there was even more privacy that way. The little patch of grass was in a nice little clearing, filled with bright sunlight. This would be great! What a place to work on her all-over tan. And, she knew what that would lead to - exactly what she wanted; she got naked, her husband got horny, and she got laid. Men were so easy! There was just something very erotic about sex outdoors, maybe just that small chance of being caught, and those soft breezes blowing softly across her naked skin. She was already wet and she hadn't even taken her clothes off, let alone felt her husband's touch on her special places.

With Ricquie apparently settled in, Mack was off for the bank and a little fishing. After all, lunch was fine, but he really came here to drown a few worms. Fishing in the inlet didn't look terribly promising, so he moved off to the point to the east, and finally just a few yards east of that. He had a strike on the first cast, but the fish got away, and that was it for a while. His thoughts drifted back to Ricquie. Yea, she had a body on her. He just loved looking at her naked. He was wondering if he could get her to suntan topless today after they had lunch – maybe that’s what she had come here to do. Probably not, but he sure would like to see it. He just loved her tits and those long thick nipples of hers. He found himself getting hard. He was getting a hardon fishing! A small soft noise to his right caught his attention. Someone was coming. The thoughts of a topless Ricquie vanished. He looked and noticed that it was a friend of his, Jake.

Jake waved without saying anything, and Mack waved back. It wouldn't do to make loud noises and scare off the fish. Not that it looked like they were biting much today anyway. It was getting a little too close to noon to catch much. He had been late starting, and Ricquie hadn’t helped matters. Getting a little from Ricquie after lunch was about all that was going to save this trip from being a complete waste.

"How's the fishing?" Jake asked when he got next to Mack.

"Not much so far. One nibble is about it. Ricquie surprised me and came with me."

"Oh? Where's she?" Jake asked looking around the lake. He hadn't seen her. The few times he had run into Mack out fishing, he was always alone or with a buddy. That sexy little wife of his never came with him.

"Just around the bend." he said pointing with a nod of his head. "Brought a picnic lunch to feed the army I think."

"My lunch is going to be part of a six-pack. I have one in the cooler in the car."

"I suppose you could join us if you want. I'm sure there's enough. I don't know what she brought to drink though." He cast out again.

"Okay, that sounds nice. Let me go and get six little friends of mine and we can do lunch with her."

"See you in a bit."

Jake sauntered off in the direction he came in from. Five or ten minutes later, he was back with a small cooler.

“See, six friends,” he said lifting the top.

Sure enough, all the cooler had in it was ice and a six-pack.

**Ricquie takes it off**

Ricquie had spread the blanket on the ground, had the picnic basket in the shade, and was settled in before her husband had disappeared around the bend. It wasn't long before she had her top off. She had only waited long enough to look around the lake and make sure there was no one else here, and to listen in the woods for a few minutes to the same end. About ten minutes later, she was feeling comfortable enough with her surroundings to slip her shorts off. About twenty minutes later and the thong panties came off. Completely naked, she sprawled out on the blanked and began soaking up the sun. It felt good to be out in the sun after what had seemed like a very long winter. She would have done this in her own back yard, but the houses were too close together and the fences too low to keep the neighbor's eyes from seeing her. Total strangers might have been one thing, but not these neighbors. This was much better. There was no one around, she felt very safe and very sexy.

"So, where's Ricquie?" Jake asked again.

"Just around the bend," Mack said reeling in the line. The lure finally cleared the water and swung in toward him. He caught it and hooked it onto the bail on the reel. Now he followed Jake over toward Ricquie. Jake was a few yards ahead of him, but he was in no hurry to catch up.

Ricquie closed her eyes and began daydreaming of Mack making love to her out here in the country. She imagined him stripping off his clothes, slowly and in a very sexy way, and when he slipped off his pants, there was that magnificent cock, all hard and ready, that had made her come so many times. She was just thinking of him standing over her and about to kneel down next to her to eat her, when she heard distant footsteps approaching. Well, maybe he would take the hint and finish her dream for her, giving her a delicious orgasm out her in the fresh air; especially the eating part. She spread her legs a little wider. Maybe that would give him a hint. She loved the way he ate her. Mack did things to her clit that no other guy had ever done. Most of the dates she had taken to bed gave her clit a lick or two at best and then wanted inside her. Mack had always taken his time with her and really got her off. Oh God did he get her off! Ricquie was soaking wet just thinking about it. Mack would slowly finger her as he sucked on her nipples, then move on down her body, kissing his way down across her belly until he moved over that well trimmed little tuft of fine curly hair between her legs; then his tongue went to work. She always had the best orgasms on his tongue - completely soaking his face with her sex juice. A talented tongue on her swollen clit would always get her off better than any cock of any size inside her. She kept her eyes closed and hoped he wanted her now - she needed him now. She was ready for him.

"Lookin' good Ricquie!" Jake said standing next to a very naked Ricquie. "Really good!" There was a pretty good chance she wasn’t expecting him, but what a view! She really had a nice body. She was hot looking dressed but naked? Wow! Jake was getting very hard just looking at her.

"Yikes!" Ricquie shrieked when she opened her eyes and saw who was speaking. She yanked the edge of the blanket over her exposed body. "Where the hell did you come from?" she asked, still in shock at Jake’s sudden appearance. She had been expecting her husband.

"Uh, I was talking to Mack and we just thought we would come over here for lunch since he said you had a ton of food. Uh, I'll be back in a second so you can get dressed or something." Now he wished he had kept his big mouth shut just a little longer, walked a little quieter - something. He had really screwed this up. He really hated turning his back on that sexy view.

"Yea, thanks." Jake trotted off to a safe distance and kept his back to her. Ricquie got dressed faster than she ever had in her life. "Why didn't you warn me?" she hissed at Mack, who was standing there looking stupid and at the same time very amused with the situation.

"Didn't know you'd be naked," he offered. "I thought you were here just reading a book or something." It had gotten him a little hot knowing that Jake had just seen his wife stark naked.

Her anger turned to arousal very quickly. Jake wasn't hard on the eyes and she wouldn't mind having him and her husband at the same time. "Actually, I was going to seduce you out here and have a nooner. I'm really horny. I just didn't know we had company." She smoothed out her t-shirt over her breasts; pleased with the way her nipples were showing clearly through it. She looked over toward Jake. "Do you think I turned him on?"

"He's a guy. You turned him on. You sure turned me on! Believe me, he got turned on."

"Really? Well, tell him the coast is clear. We can have lunch."

"Somehow I don't think you would mind having the two of us for lunch."

She took that to be rather positive. "It's fun turning the two of you on," she conceded coyly. "I suppose we could play sandwich with me in the middle." She was hoping he was in the mood for a little fun.

"You have a dirty little mind, and I love it. Yo Jake!" Mack called. "Come on back, it's safe," he said with a laugh.

**Lunch for three and clothes for none**

When Jake came back, Ricquie noticed there was either an erection in Jake's pants, or he brought a banana with him. Now she really wanted him. Mack had suggested that she wouldn't mind having the two of them, she had suggested playing sandwich with them, and he hadn't even hinted at not liking that idea. She wondered if he had a desire to have her with another guy. They had been married for a few years, but it's funny how even after that length of time, you just don't know everything about your partner in life. Right now, that "other guy" could be Jake, and she wouldn't object. She retrieved the picnic basket from its place in the shade and began to unload it. "I wasn't sure how hungry we'd be, so I brought lots of things."

"I brought the refreshments," Jake added.

"Oh, I brought a couple of bottles of wine too," Ricquie said proudly pulling one wine bottle from the picnic basket. "And for once I remembered the cork screw." Yea, screw; boy would she like to screw right now. Two horny guys and hot little her. The only thing getting in the way was the simple fact that her husband probably wouldn't go for a threesome right now - he hadn't said no, but he hadn't exactly said yes either. She spread the sandwiches, cups, bananas, chips, and cold fried chicken out on the blanket. There was quite a spread. Seeing it out of the basket, she thought she had rather over-packed for just two. Oh well, now there were three.

The men were as hungry as she was, and the three of them dug into the goodies. For the first little while, no one said much of anything, they just ate. They had started with Ricquie's wine, and then those two bottles ran out, had switched to Jake's beer. The three were starting to feel no pain.

It was toward the end of the lunch that the conversation turned to sex. Ricquie had picked up a banana and had taken a bite when Jake said, "You wouldn't believe what men think of every time they see a woman eating a banana."

"Blowjob." Ricquie retorted. "And, you wouldn't believe what women are thinking when they buy those bananas in the supermarket. They aren't exactly caressing them to see how ripe they are."

"I thought that was cucumbers," Mack said with a laugh. "I thought it was the cucumbers that weren't safe."

"If it's long and hard it isn't safe!" Ricquie said with a grin.

"That's probably so much bull," Jake said flatly. "I doubt women use either. It's just urban legend. It makes a good story, but that's about it."

Ricquie looked him right in the eye. "Wanna bet?"

Jake thought it wouldn't have taken much to get Ricquie to give Mack and him a little demo of what she could do with a banana. "Wow, you really brought a lot of food Ricquie. Thanks for a great lunch," Jake said, trying to change the subject. He would have kept this conversation going, but was afraid that the wine and beer were doing the talking and that Mack might get offended. He might get even more offended if anyone did anything but talk.

"Damn," Mack said, "I thought you were about to talk her into showing us what she did with bananas besides eat them."

"Not likely," Ricquie said just before she stuck her tongue out and stuffed an enormous amount of the banana into her sexy mouth. She knew it was driving them crazy. She knew they both wanted their cock to be that banana – up until she bit it off.

"Oh God!" Jake groaned as he watched her. "This is getting way too hot. I've got a hardon that's killing me watching her do that."

"She's got me hard too," Mack said. "Doing a hell of a job of seducing us isn't she?"

Ricquie just grinned as she finished the huge chunk of banana. This was all going a lot better than she had originally planned. She had started out just wanting a nice sexy romp with her husband out in the woods. Now there was a good chance that she was going to get the two guys in front of her. Mack sure wasn't putting up any resistance to the way things were going. "Sure is hot out here today," she said after swallowing the last bit of banana.

"You could always take your top off," suggested Mack. He had always had a desire to have a threesome with Ricquie and another guy; Jake would do just fine. Now that the wine and beer had loosened them up, today would do too.

"Oh yea," groaned Jake. He would love it if she took her top off. He didn't know what Mack had in mind, but this was going quite nicely so far. This sure beat fishing.

"Okay boys, here they are!" Ricquie said as her t-shirt came off in one fast easy motion. She wasn't large breasted, but men seemed to like them just as they were, and even more when she was topless. She knew she had long thick nipples and they seemed to really impress guys. It certainly made up for her lack of size. Mack was really starting to surprise her today. She had never discussed group sex with him, and just assumed that he would want nothing to do with it - with group sex and her at any rate. She had always assumed that most men would love a good gang-bang as long as their wife or girlfriend wasn't involved. Apparently, she was wrong. Her fingers flicked over her nipples, making them even harder than they already were. "Maybe you guys should take a few things off too," she said as she lay down like she was going to tan her boobs. The guys promptly removed their t-shirts. "Not real impressive," she said.

"We're about as naked as you are," Jake said defiantly and as if to say "you show us, then we'll show you."

Ricquie was up to that challenge. She undid the button on the waistband of her shorts, then slowly and very seductively lowered the zipper, just using one finger and her thumb, holding the rest of her fingers out straight. Her other hand slowly pealed the fly away exposing her thong panties with their very low cut front. Next, she raised her ass off the blanket and very slowly slid the shorts off her bottom and part way down her legs. A few more moves and the shorts were on the corner of the blanket. All she had on now was her sexy sating burgundy thong. "Now you aren't," she said. This was like strip poker or a dare game, only there weren't any cards involved. This was getting to the point much faster too.

"Time to loose the pants," Jake said with a grin looking at Mack.

"I guess," Mack said standing up, "but I don't wear underwear, so that puts me ahead of her."

"Well," Jake said as he stood and dropped his pants. "I guess she knows what you have under the hood, but if she wants to know what I have, she will have to loose that sexy thong first."

Mack's pants hit the ground and he stood there for a few seconds with his raging hardon sticking up in the air before sitting down again. Now he was naked and wondered what Ricquie was going to do next. This was getting pretty exciting. There wasn't any doubt that there was going to be an orgy right out here in the woods now. It was just a matter of how Ricquie was going to handle two guys. There were a few possibilities, and he liked them all.

"Nice woody!" Jake said admiringly staring at Mack's cock.

"Thanks. It just gets a little excited at the prospects of a little action."

"If you'll drop yours, I'll drop mine," Ricquie said with a wink to Jake. "I want to see what you have."

"Okay," he said, and still standing, took his briefs by the waste band and pulled them down. He stood up straight, letting his own hardon stand out for all to see.

Ricquie lifted her ass off the blanket and slid her panties off, revealing her very trimmed and waxed pussy to the two men. This action of exposing herself to them really got her hot. She just had to have the two of them now.

**The boys get it on**

"Wow, nice woody you have there too," said Jake with an evil grin. "If you were bi, I might just be willing to help myself to that."

Art
Art
334 Followers
12