A Fishing Trip, But I'm The Bait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stickygirl
stickygirl
197 Followers

"Is my little girl getting all wet?" he said. "Is your cunt all nice and juicy for me? Are you ready for my cock inside you? Hmm?"

"Oh yes. I'm very wet sir, I think you've made me melt," I breathed back and ran a hand between my legs, delighted how slippery this gel had made my skin.

"I think you might me able to fuck me now."

His finger began to probe my pussy and quickly slipped inside. His finger turned inside me, exploring my tight virgin ring.

"Good girl - this is much better. I think we might try two fingers." He eased the second finger alongside the first and I had to lean against him because his roughness had pushed me off balance. He stood up and bent me forwards under his free arm and began to quicken speed of his thrusts. He pushed deeper now, reaching inside me so that his knuckles pressed hard against my tailbone.

Suddenly he stopped: he had pulled his fingers out of me and I heard him curse under his breath.

"What the fuck is this?" he growled at me through gritted teeth as he reached over to put his hand to my face. Over his fingers was a streak of my dirt. "You filthy little bitch."

"I.. I .. I'm sorry Paul. I didn't know. Oh .. I'm so sorry," I stammered.

"Didn't you wash yourself out?" he growled again.

I was so embarrassed. I didn't know what to say and I turned to face him "It won't happen again Paul, I'm so sorry."

"Haven't you ever heard of a douche?"

I shook my head.

"Ok. Then you will have to learn about douching. You really are a novice aren't you?" his tone had lifted a little now.

I nodded and bit my bottom lip in apology.

"Give me your knickers," he sighed.

Without another word I stepped out of the little heap of cloth that was round my ankles and handed them to him glumly. He bent me foward and with a finger began to poke them into my pussy. After my disgrace I didn't dare object but he was rough with me and I couldn't help yelping in pain. He didn't stop until it was all inside me.

"Make sure you wash them too before I see you next," he said. "if a girl can't use her cunt then she has to offer her mouth."

He walked me backwards to the sofa and pushed me down so that the fabric chafed my bare bottom. He unbuckled his belt and pushed my thighs apart with his knees as he knelt in front of me. His huge cock swung heavily and I reached up to clasp it with both hands. I traced the line of the thick vein than ran from its swollen head into the tangle of his pubic hair. I had only seen him unzipped before and so I ran my hands over his hairy skin, around his hips, feeling the taught muscles under his skin. I dug my fingers into his buttocks and hugged my face into his groin, pressing his upturned prick between my cheek and his solid abdomen, whilst Paul ran his fingers through my hair. Again I breathed in his aroma, frustrated that whatever I did, I could never get enough of his scent.

I turned my face to plant little kisses on the wrinkled base of this hot trunk of flesh. I bent my knees up so that I slid a little lower in the seat and began to touch the underside of his balls with the tip of my tongue. I wondered if I could ever fit one in my mouth and with my nose buried into his skin began gently sucking, taking the symbol of his maleness between my hungry lips.

I had failed Paul on my first chance of sex with him and I wanted this to be the best blow-job he'd ever had. As I let my tongue slowly explore the skin I had trapped in my mouth, I was touched by the trust he had in me. I reached over my head to touch his shaft and as my mouth warmed his balls, I began to flutter my fingers gently up and down the length of his throbbing tool. I tried to imagine how this felt to him and allowed my movements to be guided by those thoughts.

My lips release their hold on his heavy balls and I noticed how little droplets of my saliva that clung to his dark, brown hair were like glass beads. I held a fold of his loose skin in my teeth and ran my tongue over the flesh now trapped, now released, as I moved to put a slow garland of wet kisses around the root of his shaft.

I looked up to see Paul was resting forward, his hands supporting himself on the back of the seat. His eyes were closed, his mouth slightly open. I felt a rush of desire in me that needed to suck this man inside, be wrapped around him, to be full of him. I wanted his hands on me: his strong hands, mapped with bulging veins and tasting of bitter nicotine.

Lost in these feelings I squeezed my thighs tight against him, wanting him closer but he opened his eyes to look at me.

I let go his cock and wriggled to sit back up the seat so that I could face him. He returned my searching, open gaze. Taking his prick in my hands again I looked back at him.

"Paul. I want you to fuck my mouth: treat it as your cunt and don't stop until I'm full of your hot, thick, salty come."

He smiled gently back and with a deep breath through his nose, he shifted himself so that his purple head was resting on my lip. I dipped my head a little and let my lips roll forward over the tight, shiny skin and felt my jaws ache as he fully entered my mouth. He pushed into me and I let my head drop back on the seat. I became passive and as he began to thrust into my mouth, I let my body accept its role as the receptacle for his bone-hard penis. Nothing could hurt me, I felt no fear, despite the power in this man, who could suffocate me with this fist of sex that plunged into me. I wanted to gag but I didn't care, it didn't matter. All that mattered was Paul, his desire, his need and I knew that if I were good, my reward would be given to me.

I seem to float outside myself and found myself watching Paul from behind. I saw my raised knees framing his thick legs and the tail of his shirt that hid his pumping buttocks. I saw the thick vein of his prick and its wet skin as it drove past my straining lips and into my throat: and his hands that almost encompassed my head, which somehow contained this huge thing that threaten to burst in me like a breaking dam.

Distantly I heard his cries, that wordlessly spoke of surprise and pain, then suddenly I was back in my body. My nose was running with saliva I had gagged, my vision was sparkling with little swimming lights and my head ached all over. His fingers gripped me too tight, his hands pulled me too roughly onto his weapon but then I felt his prick swelling yet more on my tongue and his animal cry of triumph. A thick lump of heat hit the back of my throat, but I had no tongue with which to swallow until he withdrew a little and I gulped hard. A second torrent burst into my mouth filling every space and even as I gulped again, another erupted from deep in his body. I put my hands up to grip his shaft as he was swaying a little and I might lose my prize. Smaller pulses now washed into my mouth and I milked his gland from base to head, squeezing every drop from him before he was spent.

I was not finished and would not let him go just yet. This was my reward and I drank it down. Every part of my mouth ran with his spunk until hungrily I swallowed my last. His prick was softening now and I let it slip from my lips. Knowing how sensitive this moment was, I simply rested a hand under his crotch and let him recover. He was past his crisis but still breathing hard, his eyes focussed somewhere between here and the horizon. He finally sat back on his ankles so we were nearly level and looked at me with a huge grin. I wiped my face with the back of my hand, not losing contact with his eyes and grinned back, then giggled. He too was laughing, shaking his head.

"Paul, you're trembling," I said reaching up to stroke his chest with my hand."Aw dear - what have I done to you?"

"I know, I know. I'm shaking...phew... that was... well fuck...," he finished in another laugh.

"No - that wasn't a fuck. That -will -be -next -time!" I lectured and poked him to emphasise each word.

He extricated himself from my legs, awkwardly taking care to avoid crushing me before sitting down next to me. He ran his finger up and down my thigh.

"You are so gorgeous, Jane. I can hardly believe it."

"Well you should," I replied teasing him."What's more you could do a girl the courtesy of complimenting her handywork: you've barely looked at my pussy!"

I knew all my bits were tucked out of sight so I lifted my skirt to show him.

"I did see!" he retorted."And that is one beautiful, smooth bit of work."

"A kiss then please. I insist." I smiled, still holding my skirt up and peeking over to share the view. Paul bent forward between my open thighs but was struggling to reach. I took the back of his head and mockingly bounced it up and down.

"Urgh, Argh, Urgh. Come on baby, you can do it," I laughed.

He pulled away and we both dissolved into laughter, making 'fuck-me' noises until we ran out of breath and we sat with our own thoughts for a moment. He turned to look at me.

"Hey. You know what? I've really got to go. Time's kicking on."

"Oh, I know: you're a typical man. Drop your load then you gotta go! I know. I suppose should make tracks too." I replied.

He stood and tucked his clothes back into place as I rested back on the cushions watching him.

"Next time -" he began.

"Next time you can take you boots off. So there is going to be a next time?"

"Oh yea! I'll leave you a note. Maybe in few days eh?" Paul was pulling his coat back on by the doorway. "Ok, I'll see you."

As he turned to go I called out.

"Paul!" I jumped up from the seat and ran over to him, dragging him back a step or two into the room. "Paul, kiss me."

He tenderly held my face and brushed his lips across mine, then ran his arms around me and pulled me in closer to press his open lips to mine. Our tongues chased each other round our mouths for a few lovely moments till he lifted my skirt with one hand and gave me sharp smack on my bottom. My squeal was lost in his mouth and he broke away from me.

"Bye" he said and was gone.

12