A Fishing Trip, But I'm The Bait Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stickygirl
stickygirl
197 Followers

"Oh....Oh...," I cried and I saw my knuckles were white as my hand gripped the bedclothes.

Paul hands seized my hips and pulled me up from the bed: bottom high but chest down, so that my pussy was offered to him like a cake that waits to be cut or a book that falls open. I craved completion: I was an empty body that begged to be filled.

"Please, Paul. Please! Take me, make me yours," I whimpered, unable to bear another moment without his big prick.

Paul's hand pressed on my tailbone and to my relief I felt the hot, smooth touch of his cock against my trembling pussy. I felt the immediate comfort of its pressure on my ring that opened before him. His hands were now rough on the soft skin of my hips and his grip tightened as his cock pressed into me. Again the painful ache grew, as my little hole was forced to gape open. His cock was so big. I had forgotten the pain, but it reminded me to simply relax and let this happen. With a sharp sting his bulging purple head was past my inner lips. Paul paused to let my body acclimatise but I was already greedy for more and pushed myself back onto his enormous cock. His hands gripped me tighter and I cried out in triumph as I felt his balls touch me and his pubic bone press on my tail. I reached a hand back to hold his great hanging balls in my little hand, pulling them gently downward.

Paul grunted and as he slowly withdrew, I felt the veiny surface of his cock slip through my fingers. How long was his cock: it seemed to draw forever out of my little hole? He returned to me, filling me once again with his heat. My hand fell away: it was as though I had become suddenly drunk from the breaking waves of pleasure from inside me.

Paul began to thrust harder and faster into me and I could hear him breathing through gritted teeth. As he pumped, his breath came in bursts. A hand now pressed on the nape of my neck, as I knew he liked to hold me. My body was shaking to his rhythm. My pussy gripped his slippery shaft and longed for his sperm.

I sensed a change in him and his cock swelled and began to spasm.

"Yes, Paul, fuck me. Fill me up with your sperm. Fuck me, fuck me, Paul!" I screamed, knowing his orgasm was upon him.

He cried out in surprise then gave a long howl as I felt his huge monster cock pulse and burst inside me: spurt after spurt of hot thick come filled my hungry pussy and flowed deep. More and more came as his cock twitched and pushed hard into me. In that moment we were opposite sides of that orgasm like cymbals that crashed together: nothing without the other. Paul shook to his core and his hands pawed at my skin as though he had lost his way in darkness. My body became his path back, my pussy with a velvet grip on his tool, kept his spirit contained.

The moment passed and Paul's final pulses became my contentment. I felt full of joy and when his softening cock slipped out I spun round to kiss his face. I held his smiling face and kissed it like an excited dog and kept kissing until he took my hands in his and, opening his eyes, he kissed me back, long and slow.

"Love me. Say you love me," I exclaimed as we knelt together our bodies now hot and wet together. Paul was still catching his breath but smiling at me.

"Oh Jane, Jane! What have you done to me?" he said.

"Why, what's wrong? Have I worn you out?" He nodded. "Oh poor you! Poor you. Come and lie down my sweet man." I crooned at him as he flopped down on the bed, quite spent.

I lay beside him, our faces close and he looked at me with drugged eyes.

"Poor you." I said again as he rested and I stroked his hair back and studied his face anew. "If you fall asleep, I'm going home!"

"Oh no - no chance of that," he chuckled back at me contentedly. "I'm just getting into my stride."

I pushed his shoulder away so that he rolled onto his back and I got up on my hands and knees to explore his body more. I began by rubbing his shoulders and round his neck that was so big in my hands. I ran my nose down his chest and trailed my tongue behind to soak up his scent I found so intoxicating. From his belly button his hair thickened towards his pubis and I ran my fingers through it, downward to where his cock lay soft and small. I planted a wet kiss on its limp flesh and felt it stir like a sleeping animal. Leaning over further, I put my face into his hairy genitals, my nose now on the thin skin above his hanging balls. I pinched up a fold of flesh with my lips and drew it into my mouth, nibbling at the surface. His balls were cool, their surface a relief map of little valleys and hills with rivers of red and green under the surface. Mysterious. Wonderful. I breathed in again and though familiar with his scent, I found new ones in this place: of sweat and urine and sperm. I shuddered as they filled my head.

I returned again to his floppy soft prick and pulled his foreskin back just enough to reveal its tip, which glistened with moisture. I put my lips to this wet skin and let my tongue dart over its surface and lapped the taste. I looked back at Paul's face and he had propped himself up and was watching me. Keeping contact with his eyes I lifted his cock to my lips again and ran my tongue over it then felt the faintest flutter of life stirring in my fingers. Encouraged, I let my tongue dart in again, licking the growing surface of his head, pushing the foreskin away with the tip of my tongue as it continued to swell.

As I thrust it entirely into my mouth it had already grown too much for my fingers to reach around and it twitched at me like a kicking leg. This swelling animal filled me with wonder so that I felt both protective but nervous of it. I cupped Paul's great balls in my hand, feeling their weight and whilst my other hand gripped the base of his rigid shaft, I rolled my tongue over its bulging purple head. Paul sighed. I wanted to push his tool right down my throat but then I gagged, no matter how hard I tried to resist the reflex. Rivulets of my saliva rolled down his tight skin and over my fingers. I saw his balls draw up in their sack of wrinkly, hairy skin.

"Come here, Jane," Paul said, interrupting my task. My insides were already swirling and giddy and I needed him inside me again. I withdrew my mouth and with a wet face darted up to his to quickly kiss him as I lifted my leg to straddle him.

"Take me, Paul," I told him. "Inside - I want you inside me."

I reached behind me and lifted his heavy cock and wriggled myself down to press its head against my boy pussy. I was already wet and soft with his sperm and I only needed to rock back for its head to stretch me open. I sank down with my full weight over his cock and let it bury itself into me. I was oblivious to the pain as it plunged deep and I let out a cry of happiness and relief. I brought my feet up alongside his hips and began an urgent rhythm up and down his hard cock.

I would have carried on but Paul calmed me down: he was sitting up now and cradled my bottom in hands to slow my pace. My eyes wet, full of tears: I felt so overwhelmed, so happy, so hungry for him. Motionless we kissed in silence, the only movement was his blood coursing through his buried member that twitched and pulsed inside me.

"Paul. Fuck me like a woman," I finally whispered into his shoulder.

"More than that: I think you should come like one," He replied and I furrowed my brow in puzzlement.

He rolled me to one side and followed with his body, keeping his cock buried in me. His full weight crushed me and I couldn't breathe until he supported himself on his arms above me. He lifted my legs at the knee and bent them into my chest so that my feet were on his shoulders. His cock dipped in and out, exploring me. To position me better, Paul took a pillow and tucked it under my bottom and then sat back on his heels. He sunk into me again and I gasped at a new sensation his prick found in me. Our eyes were locked together watching the emotions pass across each other's face.

He began a steady rhythm and the strange sensation grew again from where his big head pressed me. I was puzzled but Paul just nodded and smiled back at me. Soon the rhythm began to spread into a glow inside and I had to throw my head back and groan. His hands now gripped the front of my thighs as he rocked us together with an unrelenting pace. On and on he went and I felt I was floating outside body and heard the cries of my voice as a witness. I wasn't sure which way up I was or where my sight had gone: I was beginning to see only a sea of red and black and hear a hiss in my ears. Paul's cock was plunging: his every stroke bore me away to an unknown place.

Paul said afterwards he feared I was convulsing: I can only I remember that his prick had melted into me and my hips were floating off the bed. My little cock was only half hard but burst with a torrent of hot thin liquid that poured down my belly and ran in streams over my sides. It kept coming; the waves burst upon me and spurted through my little prick. It was as though Paul had come through me. I was confused and shuddered and shook. My legs kicked against Paul's arms as he clung on to my writhing, slippery body in which his prick was still deeply rooted.

Even after the flow had stopped I continued to shake and twitch as the waves of orgasm washed back and forth like waves trapped in a pool: rocking back and forth but slowly losing strength and height. I sobbed from the shock of my feelings and Paul leaned forward and stroked my head, shushing me back to calmness.

"It's alright sweetie, it's okay," He cooed to me and let his hand run through my hair.

"Am I okay?" I sobbed.

Paul nodded. "You came."

"Holy fuck - is that what you call it?" I was gulping for air and laughing and shaking. "Christ, I thought I was dying

"I think you should rest for minute, Jane," said Paul and he began to pull his prick out of me.

"NO - stop! Don't go," I gasped, grabbing his arms.

"Are you sure?" said Paul, pausing for my reply. It was difficult to think clearly: my head was still clouded by emotions.

"Decisions - that would be a decision. I can't think Paul - I'm all shook up. You decide," I replied, my head still fizzing.

"I think you've had enough for one night, Jane. Are you okay now? You frightened me a little then. Wow - that was some orgasm!" he said and we began to laugh: the sort of laugh people make when they've had a fright.

Paul pulled the covers back on the bed and pulled them over me then climbed in next to me. He leant over to give me a little kiss on my lips; we let our tongues embrace before I turned away from him to let him spoon me. His still-hard cock pressed against my bottom.

"Aw, Paul - you didn't get to come," I said and began to turn to him. He stopped me and pressed my head back onto the pillow.

"Forget it. There's plenty of time for that tomorrow. You did enough coming for both of us," he said, placing a kiss on my shoulder.

"I guess I did, eh?" I giggled back. "How did I come like that?"

"I'll explain all about it in the morning," he replied. "Jane?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you Jane." I smiled and wriggled my bottom back further into his lap.

"I know."

12