A Fishing Trip, But I'm The Bait Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deep in me?"

"Come here." He said, lifting me to my feet by my wrists. He turned me to face the car and gripped the back of my neck.

"No, Paul! Let me be naked for you. I want to feel the earth under me. Here – unzip my dress." I pleaded. The dark smells of the wood intoxicated me, like a chorus to the lingering taste of Paul's sex on my lips. He helped me out of my dress and I laid it carefully over the car. I rolled down my stockings and stepped with naked feet onto the soft damp grass. Paul's hands were touching me blindly in the absolute blackness. I quickly removed my bra and knickers. The air blew cool over my skin and the warmth of his hands seemed rough and intrusive. His fingers gripped my buttocks and pulled me to him. I stood on tiptoes feeling his hot prick on my skin, warm and hard against his clothes.

I took his hand and fumbled in the dark to the ground. I crouched with my nose close to the leaves and my fingers spread like little roots over the sugary soil. My man discovered my body, curled like a shell, his hands ran the length of my spine, back and forth, finishing at my tail. A hand delved between my legs, a finger lingered at my opening. It twisted in, wringing a cry from me because I was too dry and it hurt. His movements were impatient and the finger dug in and out. I breathed hard, my head full of woodland smells, of worms and beetles, of Life that sprang from the soil of which I was now a part.

I craved his communion with my body and now his weight pressed, his thick root ready to stab me. I bite my lower lip and expelled the thought of pain from my mind.

"Take me. Fuck me. Take me. Fuck me," I whispered to myself into the soil. He pushed through my little defence and swiftly penetrated me. I welcomed the sting and heat of his sex inside me, the pinch of his hard fingers as they pulled my hips onto him.

I gave a shuddering laugh as, at last, I felt the prickle of his clothes on my bottom. He buried his prick into me again and I saw an executioner swinging his axe: the sudden thump of steel on wood. In my mind I saw Paul's face grim, his eyes full of possession. He possessed me now, my little body, submissive to his need. His tool stabbed into me again and again. I was a wounded doe panting hard in flight. The wolf was hungry for resolution and his victory followed close. He spilled his come into me with sudden deliberate strokes and animal grunts. I sighed as his seed scalded me, his impatient cock twitched: nothing could ever make me feel so complete and here, naked under the sighing trees, with wet grass licking my shins and my hands in leaves and twigs, my body had purpose. I was his.

"I'd better get you home," his sudden voice was metallic and alien. 'No, no, my love. Your voice is from another world where I do not belong. I am here, full of your seed, surrounded by the ripe earth, by mice with black bead eyes, thoughtful trees and empty acorns. Don't call me back.' I lay forward, my head on my hands: a pale, closed flower, broken from its stem.

"Jane. Jane. Are you OK?" Paul's voice was closer now. I was dizzy.

"I... I'm fine...I ...," I muttered as he sat me limp onto my heels. Paul was full of concern and cradled me into his shoulder, his hand stroking my hair.

"What is it? Are you OK?" he said, rubbing warmth into my skin with his hand. I felt his sperm trickle out of me onto my leg and began to cry: great sobs of loss. I pressed my finger to my opening and felt it slippery.

"It's all running out of me, Paul. I'm losing you." I cried.

"Shush, Jane. What are you talking about?" he cooed into my hair.

"I can never keep you – not really. Even here, the moment passes and we have to leave."

"Aw, sweetheart, don't say that," Paul said. "Nothing in Life is fixed, darling. We have to take these moments and live them to the full. The moment passes, yes, but it's what stays on that is important. The things that we share, the time we have together can never be taken away. Oh bless you, Jane. I'm sorry – I don't know what to say."

I clung my arms round his neck and though his body was strong and comforting, my nakedness now felt out of place. I was cold and for the first time I fretted that my knees would be dirty and my nails black with dirt.

"Help me get dressed, Paul. I want to go home. I'm sorry for being so silly. I didn't mean to cry."

Paul lifted me in his arms and carried me the few steps to the car. He opened the door and the interior light dazzled me as I stood shivering. He brushed my skin clean of little leaves and twigs. He found my underwear and my beautiful, beautiful, pretty dress, warm from the heat of the engine and I was glad of that. He offered me my stockings but I pressed them back into his hand.

I slumped in the seat of the car feeling a huge emptiness inside: from the loss of his prick inside me and for everything it represented. Paul kissed my neck and put a finger to my chin to turn my head to him with a face full of worry. I smiled and kissed his finger and little by little the spell of the wood slipped from me. I was Jane again: bedraggled and a little drunk. Sitting in the car I did my best to patch up my makeup but only a night's sleep would hide my red eyes. Paul sat patiently watching through my drizzle of apologies until I resigned myself to going home.

I watched the lights of front doors, of half-closed curtains and flickering televisions. Dogs walked, a long-expected bus stop, the jogger, the man looking at his watch, the lovers leaning and my house: familiar, home. Paul turned off the engine and drew breath to speak. I put a finger to his lips.

"I will always love you Paul. Remember me," I smiled brightly and leaned to kiss his cheek. "Say nothing more. I love you." Paul looked startled.

I opened the door and paused but there was nothing else to say. I knew tomorrow or the next or another day, I would leave my home and all that was familiar and my world would change. I could feel it happening already, like a leaf that is swept away by a river. But I welcomed that and was grateful to Paul, who had set me on the path.

"Jane, Jane," he called after me. I turned and skipped back to him as he stood, one foot out of the car. I threw my arms round his big bear neck and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Paul. Thank you, thank you," I said and with a happy smile I walked to my house, my hands clasped behind my back.

I closed the front door behind me and leant my forehead forward onto its faded paint.

"Everything alright dear?" my mother said from behind me.

"Everything is perfect. Everything is just as it should be," I said turning to her with a smile. "Give me a hug."

"Aw. Come here child." Her warm arms enfolded me and her hand rubbed a circle on my back.

"I think I'll go to bed," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright. Goodnight Jane."

"Night Mum."

12