A Fishing Trip to the Gulf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers

Katy did as I said and gained some line on the fish. It made a run to the right that lost her some angle on the rod for a few seconds. She got that back and then reeled down again. As she lifted the rod, the fish made several side to side runs and the rod vibrated.

"What's going on," I heard Denise ask from behind me.

"Katy has a fish on," Kim said to her mother.

Katy groaned softly as the fish made another run and pushed her ass back against me as she tried to get away from the vibrations the rod was transferring to her clit as her body leaned forward.

I steadied the rod for her as her ass moved firmly against me again. My mind was more on what Denise might say about my ridged member and where it was at, than it was on the fish for a second or two. Then the fish broke water and everyone yelled excitedly.

It was the largest redfish of the day by far. It took another ten minutes to get the fish close to the boat. It was bigger than what I would normally keep. They had a fatty flavor when they were this big.

Normally, I would climb over on the swim platform and use a pair of pliers to release the fish but since this was Katy's first, I thought she might want a picture. I was sure her mother would. Looking over my shoulder at Denise, I was surprised to see she still had the tiny bikini bottom wrapped around her hand.

When she looked at me, I said, "Get my fish gloves out of the tackle drawer and get your camera."

As she hurried inside, I told Katy, "Keep the line tight but don't bring him in any farther until your mom gets the camera and my gloves."

The snapper was pretty much worn out and swimming on his side as I climbed over the rail. Denise hurried out of the cabin and over to the rail. She took a couple of pictures of the fish as I put the gloves on. The fingers and palms of the gloves had grip pads on them, which would help me hold the fish without hurting it.

Kneeling down, I said, "Pull him over this way slowly."

Katy pulled and the fish moved my way. As it got right next to the platform, I scooped with one hand and got a grip on the tail with the other. It did not struggle much but it was heavy as I stood up. Denise was happily snapping pictures as I held the fish up next to Katy. Katy had the rod in her hand and a big grin on her face.

I wasn't sure if the grin was for the fish or the fact that her mother was taking pictures of her topless. In any case few people would probably ever see the pictures if her mom had her way. Knowing the twins, as I had figured out in a short period of time, it would be just the opposite.

At least holding the fish and being away from Katy's ass, my dick had gone down somewhat. By the time, Denise used the pliers to remove the hook and I let the fish go, I was back to normal. When I climbed over the rail, I had three women hugging me, two mostly naked, and the third completely naked. Why Kim was hugging me, I was not sure but I wasn't about to ask.

As the hug broke up, Denise looked at Katy and said, "Good job. That's the biggest snapper I've ever seen."

Looking at me, she grinned and winked. "Good job of letting my daughter catch the big one."

"It was luck mom," Katy said as she looked at me and grinned. "Thanks," she said a moment later.

"Hey, I want to catch one," Kim said.

"Get the harness on," I said as I reached for the rod still in Katy's hand.

"Hey, who said I was finished fishing," she said to Kim.

Denise laughed and shook her head. "I would have said someone was crazy if they even hinted that either of my daughters might like fishing."

"Catching a fish can make or break a fisherman from the very start," I said with a grin. "I just happen to have a spare rod and reel around here somewhere."

"I'll get it and the spare rod belt," Denise said as she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. As she leaned back she said, "Bait up Katy's pole, I won't be but a minute."

My eyes were on her naked butt as she walked into the cabin. Kim and Katy were looking at her also. Kim looked up at me and grinned. "I guess we can all get naked now."

I gave her a sharp look and shook my head before I turned to the live well and got out a shrimp. As I baited Katy's hook, I said, "I wouldn't push it for a little while. I don't think your mom realizes she forgot the bikini bottom yet."

Katy giggled as I cast the shrimp out. "It wasn't much of a bottom to forget."

As I handed her the rod, I said, "I hope you're talking about the bikini bottom because I find your mother butt to be very unforgettable."

"Thank you dear," I heard Denise say from behind me.

I turned with a grin on my face to be met by one on her face. "Yeah, I forgot to put the bottoms back on."

My eyes dropped to the patch of blonde hair on her mound. Otherwise, her pussy was shaved smooth and gleamed with tanning oil. My eyes returned to her face and I licked my lips.

She chuckled and held out the rod and belt to me. "You help the girls and I'll finish supper."

I made a growling sound, which made Denise laugh as she turned to walk toward the cabin and the galley. With a sigh, I turned around and then froze. Kim was standing there as naked as her mother had been, right down to the shaved pussy and the small patch of blonde hair on her mound.

With a grin at the shocked expression on my face, she turned around slowly and looked at me over her shoulder. "You are going to help me with the belt thingy aren't you?"

Katy laughed as I leaned the rod against the rail and bent over to lay out the rod harness. Kim stepped into the leg openings and I pulled it up. I tightened the waist strap and then moved the socket down until it was centered on her clit. Holding it there, I tightened the leg straps. When it was tight, I patted the socket several times sharply.

Kim made a gasping sound each time my fingers hit the socket, her hips jerking back and forth. Standing up, I retrieved the rod and saw Katy staring at me. I grinned and opened the live well.

With the shrimp in place, I tossed Kim's line out near where I had sent Katy's bait. As it fell to bottom, I reached around Kim and seated the ball on the butt of the rod into the socket. I rocked it up and down and from side to side several times before placing her one hand on the rod and the other on the handle of the reel.

As I flipped the bail closed, I said, "You can take up the slack now."

Kim reeled the rod tip down and lifted until the slack was gone. As she reeled down again she whimpered softly. "Maybe you should move that socket a little higher."

"Oh no, it's in just the right spot," I replied with a grin. "And I hope you catch a big fish like your sister did. Of course, she had a little cloth padding to help her out."

Kim groaned softly as she lifted the rod and moved the bait. Katy giggled as she lifted her bait out of the water. "Yeah, when that big fish made those runs back and forth, all I could think of was that little vibrator in your top drawer," she said to her sister.

There was another groan from Kim. "Now you tell me," she whispered sharply.

I cast Katy's bait back out and handed her the rod. She smiled at me as she seated it in the socket. "Things are going to be so much more fun from now on," she said as the smile turned to a grin.

*****

Kim caught a mackerel and a small snapper. Katy caught two nice snappers before I made them change sides, putting Kim closer to the junk pile. Even though they worked two more casts apiece before Denise called us in for supper, neither caught another fish.

*****

Denise eyed Kim closely as she washed her hands for supper but did not say anything about her being nude. Katy went downstairs to use the restroom and didn't have her bottoms on when she came back. Denise gave her a hard look and then sighed. I sighed also. There would not be any harsh words over the girls being naked.

On another note, it was instantly obvious where the difference was between the sisters now. Katy just had her pubic hair trimmed short and not shaven. I was the only one with clothes on as we sat down to eat. I was also making bets with myself on who would be the first one to mention it. Deep down, I was hoping it would be Denise.

We ate in silence for a while and then Denise asked Kim, "So how do you like fishing now that you've caught fish?"

"A lot more fun that I thought it would be," her daughter replied.

Denise looked from one daughter to the other for a minute or so as she continued to eat. Then she asked, "So, how do you like running around nude in front of me and Jim?"

"Interesting and kind of exciting," Katy replied softly.

"Yeah," Kim said and then added, "For some reason I feel shyer around you than I do him."

"It's the mom thing," I said as I looked from Kim to her mom and then back. "She's always been the authority figure and still is."

Kim nodded and Katy smiled before she said, "She's mom and always will be."

"Why do I have the feeling I've mess up this weekend completely," Denise whispered as she looked from one daughter to the other and then over at me.

"You can't put the horse back in the barn once you've rode him to town," I said with a smile.

Kim and Katy giggled and Denise looked at me as if I was crazy. "What?" she said and then chuckled. "You've had too much sun or to many naked ladies around. Your brain is fried."

"And speaking of naked," all three of them said at once. They looked at each other quickly and then laughed.

"He started all this by bringing you out here and getting you used to being naked," Kim said to her mom.

"So how come he's the only one with clothes on?" Katy asked.

Denise looked at me and raised her eyebrows questioningly. "They have a point," she said and then grinned.

"Hey, I'm happy with my shorts on," I said quickly.

Denise looked around at her daughters grinning faces. "You may be a lot safer that way," she said with a shake of her head and a soft chuckle.

"Out of sight and out of mind," I said to no one in particular. All three women shook their heads. I sighed and wiggled out of the shorts still sitting down. When they hit the floor, I kicked the out from under the table.

"Now, are you happy?" I asked with a grin on my face.

Both of the twins nodded their heads briskly and Denise frowned and whispered, "I'll have to get back to you on that one."

*****

The talk was on fishing one minute and tanning oil the next. Katy was pink across her shoulders and the upper portions of her breasts. Both girls had fairly good tans and faint tan lines. When Denise asked about that, the girls talked about the tanning beds at a spa near school.

My mind was on the twins in the cabin below later, while Denise and I made sweet love on the deck when I realized someone had called my name twice. I looked around quickly. All three women were looking at me. The twins were smiling and Denise had a puzzled look on her face.

"Uh, sorry, I seemed to have zoned out there for a minute."

"More like ten," Katy said with a chuckle.

"I'm going to get a shower while the girls clean up the galley. I figured you would need to supervise since they have never worked a galley on a boat before," Denise said as she stood up.

"No problem," I replied as I stood up. Then I realized there was a problem as the twins giggled and Denise's mouth dropped open. My dick was standing up hard and proud against my lower belly.

"Uh.... Well..." I stammered for a second and then said, "Shit happens with three naked ladies around."

The twins laughed and Denise looked at them sharply. Looking back at me, she said, "Maybe you should help me with my shower and I'll clean the galley later."

"Go mom!" Katy said with a laugh.

"Get you some," Kim said at about the same time with a laugh of her own.

Denise looked at her daughters quickly and then blushed deeply as she realized how what she had said sounded. "Not like that," she protested and then blushed again.

Kim looked at Katy and shook her head. "Mom blushes, who would have thunk it."

"You'd think she didn't know that we know about sex," Katy replied.

Denise looked at her daughters with wide eyes as her mouth worked but nothing came out. Then she closed her mouth quickly and whispered, "I don't want to know. I'm not going to ask. You guys clean the galley, I'm going to take a shower."

"With or without Jim?" Kim asked with a grin.

Looking at Katy, Denise asked, "Can you really hold her while I spank her ass?"

Katy giggled and whispered in reply, "It wouldn't take much holding if you get my meaning."

Denise rolled her eyes and headed down the steps to the lower deck. "That's about what I figured," she said to no one in particular. Her daughters both laughed.

*****

The girls did not need much supervision except on water usage since the boat had a limited supply of fresh water. That also made Kim look at her sister with a big grin. "That means we should shower together, right?" She asked me.

I grinned right back at her. "I have no problem with it but you might want to wait until your mom is distracted or at least out on deck."

Katy looked at Kim and whispered, "I've liked him in the past but he's just getting better as we go along."

Kim nodded as she brushed past me to bend over and put the leftover fish in the icebox. Her upturned ass was just inches from my dick and her plump little pussy was peeking at me. The area around her anus was light brown and had small indents in each ass cheek above it. Needless to say, my dick was in no mood to go down.

As she returned to the galley to bag the trash, I said, "Separate the food from the trash. Trash in the bag and food in one of those large bowls under the sink."

She was getting one of the bowls when I asked, "So you like anal sex?"

Katy laughed and Kim shivered hard as she blushed lightly. "Uh... yeah, I do but I've never tried the other."

I looked at Katy questioningly.

She blushed also and whimpered softly. "I... uh... yeah, but I like the other better."

To change the subject, Kim asked, "What do I do with the trash?"

"The trash goes in the box under the sink and the food bowl goes on the bottom shelf of the ice box. We'll feed the sharks on the way in tomorrow."

"Sharks!" Katy said sharply, her eyes wide. "Can we watch them feed?"

"Sure, if we don't have to wait too long for one to show up." I told her.

"Cool!" Both girls said at the same time and then laughed.

Kim bent at the waist to put the trash under the sink and Katy did the same to put the scraps bowl on the bottom shelf of the icebox. Both had their cute little asses pointed straight at me. Both had their feet shoulder width apart so I was getting a full view of their sexes and their light brown assholes. I kept licking my lips as I thought about a feeding frenzy of my own.

Katy grinned at me from between her legs and wiggled her ass from side to side. "Speaking of feeding a shark," she whispered with a giggle.

Kathy looked at me the same way and whimpered softly. "Uh huh."

I grinned and licked my lips. "The only one in danger is your mother so straighten up and lets get things finished."

Both young women sighed as they straightened up. Then Katy giggled and looked at her sister. "He doesn't know us very well does he?"

"Nope," Kathy replied with a grin.

Katy turned around and leaned against the icebox door, she moved her feet a half step to each side and ran her hand over her sex. Katy turned, leaned on the counter, spread her feet wider apart, and rubbed her sex lightly. With a whimper, Katy whispered, "I'm so slippery and wet."

"You don't know the half of it," Kathy replied.

The sound of a door opening and closing below decks jerked both girl's upright and their hands away from their sexes. Katy giggled and stuck her fingers in her mouth. Kathy groaned softly as she looked me in the eyes as she did the same.

There were footsteps on the stairs and both girls turned around quickly.

Denise's head appeared a moment later. She looked around and said, "Looks like a job well done."

"They're getting the hang of it," I said in return.

Denise walked past me and opened the icebox door. She bent at the waist and got a beer. Her ass was pointed in my direction, her anus and plump pussy on display just like her daughters had been earlier. I licked my lips and she grinned at me from between her legs.

Straightening up, she opened the beer, and laid the cap on the counter. She took a sip and then looked at me. "Why don't you get your shower and join me on the rear deck."

"That sounds like a plan to me," I replied as I stood up. "It's been a long hard day."

All three women were looking at my ridged dick as I walked to the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, I heard Denis laugh and her two daughters joined in a moment later. All was well, I thought as I opened the shower and got in.

As I showered, my mind kept jumping from three women bent over at the waist to the twins showering together. My hand kept wandering to my hard dick. Jacking off, a blowjob, or coming deep in Denise's warm wet pussy kept fighting for position in my mind also. I decided to wait.

*****

When I came up the stairs, the girls were sitting at the table close together and whispering. As I reached the top of the stairs, they both looked at my hard dick. Katy grinned and Kim frowned and said, "You win."

Katy laughed and shook her head. "Nope. Mom will be the winner one way or the other."

I shook my had and whispered, "Nope. We'll both win. It's a no lose situation."

"Don't we know it," Katy said as she looked at her sister and winked.

"Shower time," Kim said and stood up.

Katy grinned up at her and then stood up.

They had an arm around each other as they went down the stairs.

I chuckled as I snagged two beers out of the icebox. My movie of the two of them in the shower was replaying in my mind. I was wondering how closely it would match the real thing as I walked out on the rear deck.

Denise was sitting in a lounge chair in the corner of the deck. She had her feet on the deck on each side of the chair. Even in the dim light from the cabin, I could see her sex was wet and shiny looking.

"Have you been playing with yourself?" I asked as I handed her a beer.

She grinned up at me and nodded. "I was just keeping it warm and juicy for you."

"Uh huh," I said as I squatted down at the end of the chair. "The girls are in the shower."

"Together?" Denis asked quickly.

"Something about saving water," I replied with a wink.

Denis groaned and shook her head. "I don't really want to know." She groaned again. "I do but I don't."

"I guess I could loan you the movie that keeps playing in my head but that would only be my fantasies leaking through." I told her.

Denis looked up at me with a lopsided grin. "I already have one of those but it stars me and my older sister."

"Kinky," I said as I leaned over and took a deep breath with my nose just above her sex.

She took a little gasping breath as my tongue traced the edge of one outer lip. She whimpered as I traced the other lip. I lifted my head and looked up at her face. "How many licks will it take?"

"Not... not very many," she whispered back as her hips rolled upward.

I ran my hands under her ass and lifted even more. She gasped loudly as I rammed my tongue into her hot slippery depths and then she groaned long and loud as I swirled it around. Her sweet and spicy flavor filled my mouth. When her hands moved to her breasts to squeeze and massage them, I move upward to lick and suck on her clit.

A dozen or so licks later, her hips quivered and began to jerk and flex. She was there and in record time. I gave her a few more licks before descending to feast on the nectar of the gods. My tongue once again buried in her pussy.

A few minutes later, Denise pushed on my forehead. "God, that was quick," she whispered a moment later.

TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers