A Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeJaySal
WeJaySal
147 Followers

Larry's cock had begun to move along his thigh as we talked and his hand was stroking the rising shaft. "Then she wasn't kidding when she spoke about her with another woman."

"Nope, even have movies," I smiled. His cock stiffened at the thought.

Ann stopped and stared at Larry's hard cock. Taking her hand I stepped her towards him. "Lay on your back Larry," He looked up at her naked slit as I had Ann straddle his shoulders. Taking her hands to help her maintain her balance, "sit down, honey." I could see Larry's tongue touch the lips of her pussy. He found her button and began to lick and suck...

"ohhhh...ohhhh," She began rubbing her pussy along his mouth enjoying the feel of his tongue. "Ohh...that feels good." Her hands went to her breasts and she began caressing them and pulling on her nipples as her hips forced her pussy back and forth along her slit.

I sat back on the edge of the rock and stroked my prick as Larry reached up and wrapping them around her thighs pulled her tighter to his mouth. "That's it, suck her pussy, get it nice and wet." My hand kept stroking my cock as I watched. "Cum in his mouth, lover. Rub that hard clit on his tongue. That's it...faster...faster,honey...give him a load..."

"Uhhhh...uhhhhh..." Her hips bucked as she pressed tighter over Larry's face. "...aaahhhhHHHHH...DAMNNN...CUMMMMMMM..." Ann's pussy worked furiously over Larry's mouth, his tongue noisely licking the cum as it covered his face.

"Now ride his hard cock." I stepped down and grabbing Larry's cock he pushed her down off her face. I pointed the tip at her wet spasming pussy and watched as his cock disappeared deep into her wet and more than ready cunt. She rode it like a bucking bull as her orgasm continued. Her cunt slapped against his balls.

"Ohhh damn I'm getting ready, her cunt is so fuckingg tight!" Larry moaned. I watched as his balls filled and his cock filled with cum that he struggled to hold back. Pulling her down towards to his chest his hips bucked up into her the first load exploding deep inside her..."GAWDDDDD...CUMMMMMM..."

Ann straddling his hips... her round asscheeks spread wide...her little puckered hole stretched...the cock splitting her pussy wide...his balls pumping load after load into her...My fist worked faster and faster... "ohhh fuckkkk..." My load landed on the crack and ran down between her cheeks. Dropping to my knees between Larry's legs I squeezed the base of my cock and pushed my cock head to the tight back hole...

"NOOOO...JONATHAN...NOOOOOO," Ann screamed as my cock passed the tight outer muscle of this virgin hole. Larry sensing my intent reached between them and fingered her clit. "ohhhh...ohhhh..." His fingers played lightly over her clit and her muscles relaxed as I slowly pushed deeper into her. I could feel Larry's cock through the thin membrane still pulsing and unloading cum ...using my finger and thumb I completed jacking off and felt my hot cum filling her..."ohhhhh...YESSSSS...do meeeeeeeee," Ann's body began to shudder. "ohhh...ohhh...ohhh..." I let go of my cock and pushed the last couple inches deep into her. Ann did the rest, her hips jerked and bucked against both the cocks that were filling her...

My cock, empty slipped from her and I rolled off to the side. Larry's cock still deep inside her my cum leaked from her puckered ass and ran down over the base of his shaft and onto his balls...

Ann lay quietly for a few moments and then slowly dismounted, and with a soft 'plop' his cock fell from her pussy. Taking it in her hands she began to lick and clean it as a cat cleans their paws...

It was going to be a long walk out. The sun was behind the trees as we walked down to the creek to clean up...

WeJaySal
WeJaySal
147 Followers
12