A Five Star Weekend with Melody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers

We made love to each others bodies. I softly licked the crack of that fantastic ass and lightly feathered her tight little ass hole with my tongue. She bent me over and licked my crack, cupping my balls gently and alternating by stroking my rigid cock. She teased my cock with her mouth, finally turning me around and sitting me down on the corner shower seat.

A woman kneeling in front of you taking your cock in her mouth is sexy, but she had the muscle development to squat down on her haunches, which I find far sexier.

Remembering her earlier admonishing I stayed perfectly still, and she made love to my cock. Eyes closed, most of the time, completely absorbed in getting maximum pleasure from her act. Women who suck cock because they love it, for whom it is a self pleasing sexual act are really the only ones who give absolutely exquisite head. One of her hands dropped between her legs, and I could tell she was working her own love button as she continued to blow me. She started to moan, increasing her oral loving of my cock and I sense that she was close. She could sense that I was too, and while I'm not sure who came first, she started to moan and whimper as she felt by dick stiffen, even nodding her head and looking up at me as if to say, 'do it. I'm ready. Give me that sweet load of cum.'

I came, more spurts than normal, probably a bigger load then she expected as a result of the teasing talk we had engaged in all morning, but she didn't waste a drop. It was top three on the all time Jim list of best BJs. I gently pulled her up on my lap and probed her pretty mouth, aroused by the taste of my own spunk that remained. We fondled and kissed. I moved down and sat on the floor and began to return the favor, lightly running my fingers in the crack of her ass. She raised one leg on the shower stool to give me maximum access. I inserted two fingers into her amply lubed and perfectly trimmed little quim, stroking her labia with my thumb and softly nibbling at her clit with my lips. She came as quickly as I had, a growl, a thrust of the hip, a tightening of her ass muscles and a discharge of delightfully fresh nectar.

She sat down on the floor of the shower with me and we embraced, every possible part of our bodies in contact. We stayed like that for some time, until it seemed that we had exhausted the room's source of hot water. We scampered into the sitting room, wordlessly, grabbed a couple of drinks and sunk into the invitingly hot water. We made out, first slowly, gently, even tentatively. Increasingly we became more aroused in the combination of steaming water, the rum and the fact that the beach and ocean were just a few feet away. Naked and making love as if we were on the beach, but without the sand.

Se knelt on the side of the hot tub, facing the beach, reached back and gently pulled me by my cock behind her. The hot tub had a deeper portion so that I could actually stand up behind her, latch on to those perfect hips at the perfect angle and altitude.

She gazed back into my eyes, smiled that knowing little smile and sad. "Fuck me, Jim. Just fuck me."

And I started to tease her outer lips with the head of my now, hard, eight inch prick. She began to rotate that delightful ass, moaning softly, but quickly and directly stating what she needed.

"Enough. I want your cock inside me. All the way inside of me. I just need to be banged. Don't hold back, don't try to control your cumming. Cum deep in my pussy. Cum hard, do me baby."

She was astounding, gripping and releasing my cock at will. Matching my pace and rhythm perfectly. I love taking a beautiful woman from the rear. The soft swell of her ass, the taper of her waist, the twitching of her anal opening. The feel of my balls slapping against a firm you woman's butt. The visual impact of watching my swollen cock stretch her canal, feeling the back of her thighs against the front of mine. Her hair tossing, her head moving as the pure impact of increasing sexual action actually moves that fresh young body as I more intensely drive into her cunt.

Perfectly matched, like a well rehearsed stage play, we never faltered, never missed a beat, never had an awkward moment. Her pussy must have been very sensitive, because she could feel my dick getting harder as I came closer to dumping my seed as close to her womb as I possibly could.

She urged me on. "That's, it please cum for me, you're so deep, cum deep, I need to feel you cum inside me."

And with that she expertly reach under us with one hand, softly stroked my balls and I came with a howl, a scream and finally a gasping whimper. I stayed insider her as long as I could. Kissing her neck, her back, surrounding her with my arms, not ever wanting her body to leave mine. I picked her up and we sat down in the hot tub, both grabbing a sip of our drinks as we continued to make out like a couple of school kids. I gently put my palm on her pussy, a finger grazing her slit.

She pushed her legs together, nodded, and said. "Uh, huh, that works, keep doing that...oh,!" And she came, a soft, slow, almost series of little orgasms.

We kissed, fondled and nuzzled some more. We got out of the hot tub, dried of and pulled the covers on the giant bed back, curling up in a full body contact spoon, and drifted off to sleep.

We awoke an hour or so later. She directed my hard cock to the entrance of her anal opening. We moved toward each other and my cock slipped into her buttery canal. We enjoyed a slow, loving, sensual ass fuck for what seemed like hours as she worked that delicious ass back and forth, taking all of me in her tight little hole. I came in her ass with a sob as she got off from the combination of anal fullness and her own skilled fingers.

I'm sorry. There is a lot more to this story, and it is probably hotter than what has been related so far, but this is getting long, and I really wanted to end it on that first encounter and that first fuck. Melody and I never got married, we would have been shitty as husband and wife...we thought. We did have sex after that weekend, and it was always special, loving and often extremely hot, but probably never again as special as that five star weekend.

She found her school teacher, and last time I checked, they were living happily ever after. He adores her kids and they had another one together. They moved South, not far from where we shared that amazing weekend. To my knowledge, she never cheated on either of her husbands.

I remarried, some one I had known a few years earlier and we are living happily ever after, more in love today than on our wedding day sixteen years ago. I don't chase skirts any more. I found the love and intimacy I so desperately needed, and was never tempted to stray...well, tempted, but I didn't; I never forgot Melody and what we shared and what might have been.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,896 Followers
12