A Fix That Wasn't Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to stroke my cock faster, determined to cum in tune with my fantasy. Her moans and fuck noises definitely helped this process along.

"Can you feel me, baby?"

"Yes...yes, I can feel you."

"While having your legs around me has always been a dream...I grab them and push them upwards so that your ankles can bounce on my shoulders, allowing me more depth into your beautiful dripping pussy. Your juices practically dripping on my cock, making me remember how great you tasted. God, you're just too fucking sexy.

"I plunge my steel-like dick into you with speed and depth, feeling your pussy spasm around me. I've longed to feel your moist and tender flesh and now that I have, I am addicted. But I remember your favorite position and wanting you to cum again, I take my slick prick out of you, your pussy seeming to try to keep hold of it for as long as possible. Hard to do that when my rigid length is moving up and down your velvet walls."

Taking a moment to rub even more precum over the head of cock, I closed my eyes and detailed the image in my head. "Looking down on you, I watch your breasts jiggle as I push upward, fucking you with every inch. Like an ocean, they bounce up and down and from side to side. So fucking hot. Reaching down, I flick your nipple with my tongue. I keep flicking at it until I finally suck one of the tantalizing pieces of flesh into mouth, sucking you softly at first but increasing pressure."

Hearing her moan a response to me, I nearly lost it there. However, I wanted to end on a high note and I could hear her get closer and closer.

"I grab at your hips and force you to turn onto your stomach, Crystal. Then, I get you to your hands and knees. Not wasting any time, I grip my cock and bottom out in you, feeling the walls of your juicy cunt clamp down on my dick. With one of my hands on your shoulder for leverage, my other hand reaches around to play with your clit."

"Oh, fuck," she interrupted, almost to the edge.

"I know I have to hold out to feel you cum around me so I do everything in my power to bring your orgasm quick. Rubbing and teasing your clit, I fuck you hard, seeing your ass jiggle. I let go of your shoulder to slap your ass, feeling your pussy have a mini spasm.

"Your head is buried in the pillow so I barely hear your moans, but I can definitely feel you get closer and closer around my dick. Mmmm, baby, I'm so close to cumming."

"Me, too, Tommy," she whispered. "I wish you were here, fucking me."

With my eyes closed, I stroked my cock harder. The actions to prolong this orgasm has turned my cock into a hypersensitive piece of flesh, more than usual. The head was exceptionally sensitive.

"Cum for me, Crystal," I said. "I want to feel it, baby. I want to feel you cum around me when I unload my balls. Do it!"

"Oh, baby!" She moaned loudly, the kind of moan you rarely see in porn movies. Her moan was animalistic, raw, and so fucking sexy that it sent me over the edge.

"I'm cumming, Crystal!" I yelled. Cum flew out of my cock in several jets of liquid, coating the bottom of the tub. When I closed my eyes, however, my milky white cum could not be seen for it was deep inside of one of the sexiest girls I have ever seen.

We were in the bliss of a strong, hard orgasm; one that I would never soon forget. However, the orgasm only wanted me to do one thing.

Feel her actually cum instead of talking, thinking, and visualizing it.

12