A Fixing from the Doc Ch. 03

Story Info
Nurse Abby gets a fixing.
2.2k words
4.29
20k
8
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the reviews and the votes to the last couple of stories! This is part three of however many are deemed necessary! I'm hoping to make this a five to six part series but I'm not a big writer and hopefully I don't quit when I feel like I'm ahead! Give me your thoughts in the comments or feel free to email me your thoughts! They are ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks y'all!

I woke up an hour before I had to be into work, and I was rushing to get my hair bundled into a bun and some basic makeup to cover the black bags under my eyes. I looked worn, I looked as if I had been up half the night. Which, sadly, I had.

When I finally put down the phone on the side of my bed stand the night before I ended up tossing and turning in the sheets. My temperature rising from being turned on, but also chilling at the idea of not knowing what Jeremy Jackson had on me. Even I didn't know what I could use for blackmail on me. I finally decided to force myself to get off again and somehow, finally passed out enough for maybe two hours of sleep.

Grabbing my keys and a yogurt pack for the road, I thought about how I would have to go shopping after work for a dress and heels. I had a red dress, and I had nice heels... but maybe that shopping would help relieve some of my stress and make me feel good.

The work day was long. Now it's always long... but never pull-my-hair-out long. Of course, Melissa wanted spicy thai food for lunch so we walked, ahem, she waddled and I walked to the door of the hospital to head across the street to the Thai Palace on the other side when none other than Jeremy Jackman walks up and interrupts.

"Ladies, good day! I couldn't help but hear that you're headed to the little restaurant next door! If I may be so bold to ask, may I take it upon myself to take you ladies to lunch and get your input on the unit?" His eye brow raising while looking at Melissa first, but glancing to see what I was thinking.

I rolled my eyes. His smooth maneuver wasn't going to work on me but Melissa lapped it right up like a thirsty dog in the hot sun. "Why Dr. Jackman, you're such a gentleman! I'd say yes because it's for the betterment of the unit, but I'm pregnant and super hungry and you did say you'd cover it - so let's get a moving! I want those fresh egg - rolls!" She turned and waddled out of the hospital doors leaving myself and Dr. Jackman in her hunger filled wake. I shook my head in disgust at the idea of having to sit with the asshole during my break.

"Well, you heard the pregnant woman," I waved towards the door, "she needs her fresh egg - rolls."

With a sigh I turned and followed after Melissa dragging my feet, but I could feel Jackman's stare on my hind quarters and felt a thrill of a shiver slide up my spine and into my nipples. My breathing was starting to move faster, and even though Jeremy was behind me and not in front of me directly, I could smell his cologne wafting through the air.

We finally caught up to the starving pregnant women, and realized she had already ordered two cokes for herself and Jackman, and a Diet Coke for myself. The fresh egg - roll order was already in and she planned on finishing all half dozen of them by herself. She didn't share. When I sat down next to her, she raised an eye brow at me in wonder on why I wouldn't sit next to the handsome doctor.

"So ladies," grunted the man, "what is good here? I try to refrain from Asian food due to the added sugar and MSG so you'll have to guide me!" He smiled at us. Melissa and I stared at him, turned to each other, and then shook our heads and turned back to him in aw. Never eat Asian or Thai food? What a horrible life! Melissa was going to explain what was good (other than the egg - rolls and everything else on the menu), but the egg- rolls got dropped off at the table before she could say anything. Pointing at the menu and then at me, she shoved a fresh, hot egg - roll in her mouth, oblivious to the small amount of cabbage spilling from the bottom of the roll onto her ginormous boobs. I grinned, and nodded at her telling me silently I was in charge of the advice.

I turned to Dr. Jackman smiling at her in amazement before snapping those wet dream eyes to me in such focus. I pointed to his menu, asking his protein preference and his vegetable preference. I paired them to give him three choices for his lunch. Looking up I saw his eyes not on where my fingers were pointing to, but to the v-neck plunge line showing some minor amounts of cleavage. I cleared my throat to obtain his gaze and attention. Eyes riveting from my chest to my eyes, his hazel iris' were black from the hunger in his stare. Fortunately the server came over to take the full lunch order and top up our drinks. I felt like my nipples had never been harder and the slight warm coming from below my midriff had me flushing.

Melissa finally annihilated her egg -rolls and grunted when trying to sit back comfortably in the booth. "Jeez, I swear those things are better and better every time I order them!" She wiped her mouth with the napkin while settling her hand on the baby bump, petting it lovingly. I grinned, she might be crazy as fuck, unpredictable, and a force to be reckoned with, but she sure in hell would be a terrific mom.

"How far along are you Melissa... if I may ask?" Dr. Jackman stretched his left palm onto the one Melissa had resting on the table. I felt the twinges of anger and realized I was jealous... jealous? Me? "And are you taking care of yourself as well as that baby too?" His smile was genuine with care in his now back-to-normal eyes. The dimple I had once loved so much was protruding making his inquiry gentle. Now I knew how he had such a following with his patients and their parents!

Melissa started blushing beneath her light make-up, she giggle and started fanning herself of the blush. "Well, since you are a doctor, I'll speak frank." She lost her giggling attitude and became almost instantly serious. She took her baby just as serious as her own health. "I don't know what I'm having but these Braxton - Hicks could sure go on vacation anytime soon. I am lucky if I get any sleep with this gymnast, but I'm definitely eating more than enough for the two of us! The spicier the dish, the more calm this little monster becomes! Fast food and spice for this demon-child. They'll be just like their daddy looked likely hopefully!" She went off into herself before remembering she didn't answer his whole question. "Oh! And I'm 33 weeks as of today! This kid had better be ready to come out because the eviction notice is coming soon!" She smiled again.

Melissa didn't really know who the father was of her baby. She had been seeing two guys at the same time in the last state she lived in. And unfortunately, neither wanted to do a paternity test because neither wanted anything to do with said child. With that being known, she said 'Fuck it!' and moved across border to here. I am glad as I had finally found a sister and soon! - A nephew or niece!

"Well, you just be safe, if there is ever a day you don't feel optimal for work, you let me know! I don't need to lose a valuable nurse. If those Braxton - Hicks don't get any better, I wanna hear about it. Understood?" He patted her hand and retracted it. Of course Melissa giggled assuring him that if anything - she's probably continue working until the day she popped, and even then from her room.

The conversation switched from Melissa to the Children's Ward and on how us nurses thought things should be changed or simply revised. We discussed how the children would love to watch more of the cartoons available on TV, as the basic cable channels were really only for adults. The toys needed an uplift and update; None of the kids knew who Jimmy Neutron or even all that much about Spongebob Squarepants. Melissa said something about small comfort packs for the kids to cuddle at nighttime or even something for the long term patients.

Slowly plans started to take place on how to make the Pediatric Ward more friendly for child, parents, and staff. Dr. Jackman pointed things out that he thought the staff could do as well - namely allowing the freedom from the strict color coded scrubs nurses and staff had to wear - to instead, scrubs the kids would be more receptive to see. Both Melissa and I agreed. The orange suits we were currently wearing made us look like prison guards, and the brightness was harsh on the young kid's eyes early in the morning. To be able to wear a scrub set that we had chosen from a store that wasn't a solid color with cartoons on them would be a blessing. It would scream children's ward nurse to the other people when we walked down the hallways.

While discussing things our food came out and we all dug in. But the seventh bite I was able to breathe out of my nose and felt as if my skin and pores oozed the spices from the dish. Not expecting a really talkative discussion while eating Melissa burped, then spoke. "So Doctor, tell us more about yourself please."

I froze, he froze, and Melissa kept right on stuffing her face - completely unaware of the tension now in the air. Taking a sip of soda before starting, "I grew up not too far away from here actually. I left when I was around seventeen, eighteen years old and started at a homeless shelter working construction for income while attending night classes to obtain my GED," he paused, taking another scoop of food, another sip, and continued. "I graduated and then continued on with my college and attending college full time and a half, while taking care of the little children at the shelter for the Shelter Moms. I eventually finished college and decided to continue on with medical school. I got into Med School, and graduated top of the class, and the rest from there is history." HE grabbed the last big of food on his plate and then smiling, ate it. His eyes were rock hard cold when they met mine at the middle of the table. He didn't say a thing I had been expecting. Falling in love together as kids, me dropping him from my life at my father's threat, and leaving without a word.

"Well, goddamn Doctor Jackman! Whatta ways to go!" Melissa spoke, "Thank goodness you came here then!"

I put my fork onto the plate, not hungry anymore. I finished my soda when the server dropped a box off for me and the check at the end of the table. Jeremy grabbed it and left to head to the counter to pay.

Melissa stopped my destructive train of thought with a comment, "Damn girl, that is one fine speciment of man that I would lick off this plate in a heartbeat! Even if it gave me some bad heartburn!" I looked down and grunted. Packing the leftovers she elbowed my arm causing me to look at her. "And I saw the way he has been googling at your boobs this whole meal! I think you should score it and store it for a rainy day!" Her eyebrows high up in excitement.

I snorted again, "I think your pregnancy hormones are on overdrive woman!"

Sliding out to let her put of the booth I felt a hand assist me on my hip and slide across my ass, groping the globe in its warm touch. Of course he would make one grab still. But as he helped me out he truly did help Melissa out of the booth. She grunted, groaning, and moaning about over eating yet again knowing she didn't need to be a glutton. We all laughed and continued on the way out of the building. I walked a little behind the two and could help but smile. At least he knew how to treat a pregnant woman. Plus, I got the fine view of his tight ass in his scrubs. I could see just the little lump of his testicles and knew that from the front his package practically was melted into the scrubs.

Getting to the hospital entrance he let Melissa in first, holding the door for me as well. As I passed I looked at his face. His eyes glued to my body but raking downward making me want to spread my legs and just leak down my thighs. My nipples beaded up once again in response and finally he spoke to me, "Remember, red dress, and high heels Abby..."

Now if only he knew how to treat me!