A Fixing from the Doc Ch. 04

Story Info
Nurse Abby gets a fixing.
1.6k words
4.31
16.3k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks guys for all the support I've gotten so far for this story line! I'm an honest person and I won't lie about this - I really have no clue where I'm going with this story as I'm writing from the top of my head and just letting the story go as far as my fingers and hands give it the go! DIRTY CONFESSION! I am imagining Gerard Butler as Doctor Jeremy Jackman, and Annette Melton when I think of Nurse Abby Adams. Hopefully that helps with visualizations but hey! That also gives you the ability to decide who you honestly think would be the best person for the characters here. I just think those two would correlate really well! Anyhoo! Here is part four!

I walked into the mall and probably spent a good three hours trying to find a cheap, clearance rack red dress after work. I was NOT making this into a big deal. Especially after Jeremy's comment earlier. I finally passed the last store to find a red cocktail dress without the arm and leg price attached to the manikin.

The dress was a dark red, almost burgundy color. The dark color of my hair and the light skin shined with it. It was a spaghetti strap high collarbone straight dress, it was to just below my knee and had a thigh slit on my left leg. A cream colored belt accented my curvy waist and it cupped my breast high, but still covering them. The back was a v-neck to between my shoulder blades and it cupped my ass tightly. I looked damn good in it. The manikin had on four inch cream colored stilettos and I knew they would fit the dress perfectly. Having the outfit down, I went up and paid for my purchases. Thank god the dress was on sale as the heels were not and I almost spent close to $200 all together.

To be honest, if I were wearing this for any other date I would be screaming, "FUCK ME!", with this outfit on. I stopped at the pharmacy and bought my next batch of hair color and some shoe support so I wouldn't be forced to bear with blisters. I knew I'd have at least one by the end of the long night.

Unfortunately for me, the next day I had off so I was stuck at home thinking about what was to come. I had cleaned the house, the floors, went into the attack and rearranged the boxes, and then even got on hands and knees and scrubbed the oven out before putting in the cleaner. After cleaning enough to the point I felt my hands would be printer paper white from all the bleach and cleaners I had used, I called Melissa. Just to see what she was doing on her day off as well... and if she would like to get a manicure and pedicure... and color my hair.

"Well, hell girl, let's do this shit! I'll bring the pita bread and hummus!" I sighed, food, nails, hair... here we go.

When Melissa arrived, we both prepped each others' hair color (She had dye, I had color) and talked about the new book - the one I had never gotten to reading. Eventually I got tired of lying to her and blurted out that I couldn't do an all night lady boner bender as I had a date at seven. Then she wanted info about mystery date guy. I said it was a blind date(it was right? I didn't know Jeremy anymore...) and that he just asked me to be semi formal . With that she decided she was going to do my hair, makeup and drive us for nails. I just munched on the pita - hummus mix wanting to instead, just grab a bottle of Merlot and hide under my covers.

"Okay! So are you aiming to score tonight then?" I honestly felt sorry for the poor nail girl - her look up and half grin told me everyone else in the salon could hear our conversation as well.

"Uh, maybe if he's a gentleman... but not likely..." I hope.

"Well," She smiled and flipped her hair, "You need some good ass -slapping, hair - pulling, name - screaming, and world - exploding sex!" She chortles and sips her green tea smoothie.

I roll my eyes about her dramatization and find a lady three seats down from me with a child getting her nails done, dagger staring at me. Oh, great. I look at her and shrug my shoulders. When the pedicures are all done she lines us up at the manicure station and tells the young Asian lady behind the counter, "She wants the pink and white tips with a red glitter on top!" I tried butting in to say just a creme color but she'd have none of it.

We walked out, and on a normal day, I'd even whistle at me. But today the nails looked too... fine for being a cheap and free whore to someone who didn't even like me.

I suddenly felt eyes on me, looking around there was no one in the parking lot and the only moving vehicle was heading in the opposite direction as us. I shook my head and waved the feelings off. A flash came off the vehicle and then it vanished. Weird.

"Right," Melissa says as we start the twenty minute drive back to my place, I had an hour and a half to primp up and fifteen minutes to figure out a way to get Melissa gone before she saw Jeremy. Fuck. "So you need dick so I'm going all out with your makeup and none of that, 'Just eyeliner, mascara and some lipgloss' bullshit you always want."

I started shaking. My stomach had been doing knots and tumbles for hours with worry about the night to come. What is going to happen? He isn't one to beat a woman, so I knew he wouldn't beat me, rape me if I truly said no, and he wouldn't abuse me. I remember the previous day's confession about how he became a doctor... no. I don't think so.

"Fine," I start interrupting her on her plans "Make me fuck-able... but make it smooth, okay?" And I should have thought better of my word selection.

When we get to the house she puts my hair into hot curlers after a hot oil bath and used a cementing curling product, and starts on my makeup. My skin was porcelain white with a natural contour making my cheekbones more prominent. Lining my lips after making me use a thirty minute whitener on my teeth and mouthwash, she used the same color red matte as my dress on my lips with black to make them look more plump then normal. After that she spent close to thirty minutes working on the false eyelashes and the black and red shiny eye shadow. When she was done ripping the curling sets out she quickly tweezed any strand eyebrow hairs before noticing the clock and spraying everything cosmetic with a Hawaiian hairspray and setting spray. I was starting to freak out about the time, I had ten minutes to be completely prepared and get her the fuck out of the apartment!

Running to the closet to pull the garment back and heels out, she was stripping me of clothing and helping me throw on the dress and tying the belt on while I struggled with my heels and sliding my feet into them. Turning me around after I had the heels on she sprayed my chest and neck with perfume and bent me forward to lift my boobs up and clenching the belt tighter. I teetered around in the heels finally getting a chance to look at my image in the full length body mirror. I gasped. She threw a creme colored hand bag I never used into my hand, and put on the gold earrings and a gold wrist band. I was still staring at my reflection in the mirror when the door bell rang. I screamed FUCK ME in this outfit and it was too late to change my mind. What amazed me most, is that it was an elegant way of screaming it.

Sighing and left looking at Melissa lost, she smiled largely at me and then shoved me bodily towards the door. My palms started sweating and my heart raced. A firm slap on my ass and she shoved me out. She fortunately shoved me in the opposite of where Jeremy Jackman was standing. His hand in his pockets, a black sports jacket and tight black pants with shiny black shoes emphasized he was all business. His stance was on guard but the slow tendrils of aroma from his spicy cologne hit me hard and made me want to slide my hands down my body just for relief. That is when it hit me. I wasn't wearing any underthings. Oops.

"Well, Ms. Adams, are you ready for dinner?" He voice velvet smooth and sharp, void of all emotion.

"Uh, yes... I am."

I walked down the steps slowly, working my way in the heels and the dress, slowly getting more comfortable with the sway my hips forced. I crawled into the opened foreign car door he had driven and turned with a sick stomach to the window. Sure enough, Melissa had her face pressed flat into the glass(great, and I had just washed that...) staring heavily at Dr. Jackman walking around the car with the biggest shit eating grin on her face that I had yet to see. She looked at me with excited, and a thumbs up and POP! She was off the window and behind the curtains.

Fuck.