A Flame in the Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawei
dawei
12 Followers

Yet, while she held me spellbound and ensnared in a web of 'adult toy store' like scenery, I did my best, under the circumstance, to embrace my objectives: to have fun, to dance, and to flow with the musical ambiance. But, then that thing happened--that something, I couldn't handle! Dead ahead and directly beyond my nose, she carried on, getting loose as a goose. She baited me all the while and through and through as she danced a delicious Candy Walk. And after she began using her enslaving womanly body language to insanely tease me even more, instantly I knew that I was toast. Next thing I knew, and as embarrassing as it was, I felt a freaking tingle in my groan when she started raising her arms high and way over her head. She whirled her wrists as she held her arms up, and then she began to push back and fluff up her hair. And I watched intently, while nearly coming to pieces, as she repeatedly adjusted her velvety soft, long dark strands that needed no attention at all.

Thus, it was all too evident; there was no mistake about it. It hit me hard like a malicious push in the stomach. She was vexing me with her uninhibited attitude as she staged herself indiscriminately for me to see even more of her maidenly beauty. Because in what she was doing, she'd been exposing to me her lovely, bare skin in that small shapely cavity located right there just under her arms. And since I didn't want to be weird, I tried not to stare too much, although staring is absolutely what I wish I could do--when I see it. That's right! I love when a woman discloses her smooth, clean, hairless underarms. And she was doing precisely that very same thing. Then unavoidably, what registers in my mind--when I see a woman boasting by yielding her arms apart and baring her armpits--is like an unstated code for all men to understand. It says she's soliciting, and advertising to get my attention. It's as if she's a colorfully beaming fluorescent sign, broadcasting out for those who want it: "Come and have me now!"

Consequently, there she was, jerkin' and poppin' and shakin' her tail feathers. And I feasted on her artistic moves and on her limber mobility as she danced while making trippy phantom motions, as though she was skipping and plucking imaginary apples from high above the sky. And unconcerned with me, she floated unabashedly anyway she cared. She continued raised her arms blatantly for me to notice her, while she kept flashing me with her God-given, glorious profile.

Yes, unashamedly, she harassed me with her creamy, silky naked pits, repeatedly, over and over again. And as she kept pressing herself upon me, practically face to face, she approached me so recklessly and so near I could almost literally smell her scent. Her body's magnetizing pheromones and saucy mousetrap poses created an unfairly strong temptation that was, for all intents and purposes, wonderfully unbearable. It became extremely difficult for me to stay cool, and keep dancing normally, while pretending outwardly that her sexual lure wasn't affecting my composure. But realistically, I was affected because, seriously, I was begging to lay my chops deep into her warm, tender skin.

So awkwardly I danced, feeling out of step and dreadfully distracted. And as though I was dancing with two left feet, my bones were like stones, heavy-laden and dragging on the floor. I got tense and became nearly too petrified to bop any longer, yet somehow she didn't notice my distress or know my flustering outlook as she didn't back down. She stayed in my face, on the brink of my own silhouette, and danced so very damn close.

And if that wasn't enough, to make matters worse, moments later she turned around to feature her backside assets, and then with that opportunity, her jealous hips and fanny wanted to steal me away too. So she unleashed her zesty little derriere to put me on trial, and her juicy tush went to town, gliding about like fluttering butterflies, with the soft jiggling fleshy tissues in her tight, party pants signaling my eyes to fixate on her constitution. Like pretty flag girls and cute majorettes marching on parade--she put herself on public display, and my eyes glued to her show. Then as I gloated over her exhibition, she slew me! She did a one-eighty to face me again, and before I could pull out from her--so to speak--without mercy, she danced whorishly with her arms, lifting them even higher, as she fussed with her rich, poetically black, smooth Asian-textured hair. Immediately, I came unhinged!

She spread those elbows of hers, wide open for me to see--to see everything she had. She flaunted herself daringly at me, and I totally lost who I was. Drawn to her lascivious overtures, I became infatuated with having some unbridled fun with her. And as I fabricated a portrait with me being on top of her, I was filled with visions of my hands strumming all over her figure. I'd an uncontrollable yen to take her down, put her on a bed of rice, and fill my mouth with her chopsticks. Wildly, I was so captivated by her that I became wishful, hoping I could unwrap her as my very own present, wanting to eat her candy and kiss her everywhere. Truly, how I ached to have assaulted her and taken her there in the middle of that dance. And as a fallout, after all that provocation, as should be inferred when afflicted with this type of duress, I felt my dick stiffening as it began pressing upwardly against my trousers. So quickly then, I'd to fight it off--to keep my cock from getting any harder and to stop that big dog from swelling any bigger.

But for the time being, I continued to watch and crave her a while longer. However, nothing more happened with that spunky, brazen lady and I. Not there or anywhere. The song finished and she was gone. So, all I got from her was a crotch full of lust and an uncontrollably horny mind. But I guess feeling terribly horny isn't always so bad. I later went home to mull over what my cock had been telling me. It was hollering extremely loud, and it was not a trivial point to avoid it. I'd to listen to the calling, for my dick was unbent about its drift, virtually being straight-minded and completely linear with its thinking, as it demanded, oh so solidly, to be given more attention.

So then, needless to say, as a result of having all those pestering sexy thoughts still bothering my head, having spent a full evening of sultry dancing, going body to body amidst darling women--indeed, I'd all those mouth-watering delightful memories overflowing--to dilly dally over and bat around with--as I sat idly at home, alone in the dark, and all by myself. And with it all so very close at hand--I bet you can probably imagine--exactly--what I was about to do next.

--end of chapter four--

Hope you enjoyed this. Please vote, comment, or share a favorite line from the story.

dawei
dawei
12 Followers
12