A Flame in the Night Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawei
dawei
12 Followers

Oh, dear that's really, really fine. And wow! Look at that! I'm chatting with your pussy, and she's sounding really special! She's flirting and wooing me and telling me so many, many secrets. Her lush and voluminous noise is bristling into my head and chilling my stiffness, as she mumbles and coos and surrenders her very sensuous message.

Now I hear her getting nervous, growing tender, and about to spurt more of her nectar. That thingamajig is caught in your catch, and that machinery is bothering your privates. Surely, now, you're tensing and knotting, and greatly needing that upsurge of eruptions to trigger a new and long-sustaining orgasm.

So hit her again and touch her some more. Then once in a while, when she needs a spanking, use your phone and give her a tapping. Do it loud and make big sounds. Then tease her and clap her, and have it rap--slap, pat, pat, pat, slap!

Whew! There you go! You're doing it good and doing it right. Now feel your pussy seeking me in the phone, nearly puckering out to snuggle closer, virtually puffing and swelling to reach forth and kiss me. So hold her near and mash it into her surface. Dab her into me and lock it down tightly. Embed her flat to that appliance and keep her near to my grin, while my tongue wiggles and wiggles in and out through the handset.

Consequently, be rid of any shyness as your crotch has the quivers and that final explosion is surely on the brink. Recognize how much the sliding vibrations are becoming harder to ignore, and now it seems that I've become impossibly focused; I'm eating your pussy with increasing clamor and increasing purpose--pushing it here and there--going deeper and faster and hitting just the right, wonderful places.

By now, there's a vigorous tang in your system, and furthermore, clustering tiny prickles seem to be shrinking your outer flesh and skin. It's a forewarning of change; your romance is quickening and steaming with passion. The rushing ache in your bare, delicate softness is making her anxious, and as a result, she's becoming so utterly weakened and tattered. Your girl-thing is provoked, and now, even more, you're panting heavy and bearing hard, hurting nipples.

Suddenly, your sex lotion is bountiful! That inner volcano is teaming with fluids and seemly rising with infinite supply and content. Pleasantly then, you're overflowing. Your space is leaking profusely. Your lily is dewing and abounding with delightful, dazzling vibrations. And now, more and greater, your affection and zeal is all cheerfully scattering away from your smooth jittering edges.

Undoubtedly then, you're coming! You're faltering and dwelling in the pangs and throes of an ominous and epic climax. So when you're flailing with ecstasy and getting dizzy discovering your 'O', pace it out and become united with those hearty, thriving spasms. Again and again, wow your womanhood and keep her amused and spewing. Then give me an earful of her wetness and douse me liberally with your luscious lady gifts. Therefore, unleash it and let it gush! Soothe your womanly need and have her teary-eyed, drizzling, and showering totally everywhere, all over your phone speaker.

And it's all well and good, as I'm joined with your dampness. I'm stuck in your convulsing, sun-warming cleft, meticulously eating and licking and depressing my tongue up into that intimate inland. I'm in the heart of this unending adventure causing your pelvis to shudder and go through a myriad of lifting and shaking conundrums. And as your hips wildly pivot, seeking more fulfillment, my face stays affix to your center boosting your bliss and causing even greater commotion.

But regardless of your disarray condition, I don't abandon it. No matter how much I see you shrug, squirm, and shudder, I continue weaving into your splendid slot. I follow each of those heated bodily gyrations, and I snatch more of you and get more of your sweet, sugary substance.

Finally your pussy's feeling ruined and coming perfectly undone. She's been out worked by my tongue and now overwhelmed with joyful stimulation. She's had enough of it! She's losing her grip and dilating to give birth to a thousand more wonderful sensations. It's raining inside her, and she's venting and desperate. She's so moist--and squirting! She's so slick and tender, exposing her bare-naked truth: Her petals have unraveled. She's lost all control again, and I'm there, downstairs, taking her candy.

* * *

Then at last she is comforted and feeling altogether better. With the phone in her junction and her kitty glowing with a fireball of pleasure, she can remember him just as she wanted. Indeed, she feels him nearby, and for the moment, it feels like he's there. Once more, again, she's cuddling, content, and practically right next to her lover.

And thus she's free now, now that the yearning and wanting has no place to hide, and no place to stay. All those restless issues, all those uneasy troubles have ended. They've taken flight and fled, as if the lovesick condition, giving her heartaches and problems, formed wings and moved onwards, soaring far, far away.

--end of chapter six--

Hope you enjoyed this. Please vote, comment, or share a favorite line from the story.

dawei
dawei
12 Followers
12