A Flame in the Night Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawei
dawei
12 Followers

Your hand fishes inside Amy's cubbyhole looking for good things to touch. Then, like tiny ants your fingers crawl around in her womb, and it turns you on, being so deep inside her pocket. Amy's trauma has calmed, and she begins to appreciate your fingers massaging her cavern. With one hand all the way in her snatch and your other strumming zealously on your nub, you've hit a peak. Your body starts shaking and wanting to come. Fiendishly, you search into Amy and happen to find her delightful g-spot, and without remorse or leniency you molest her there.

Amy stiffens under the duress, and I observe the gap in her ass shrinking. It's now snugging even tighter onto my cock. Then I know, like you know, she is peaking. She unleashes a repetition of endearing sex words, "Eat my pussy! Fuck me harder. Yes. Yes. Take me. Eat me."

Playing with your pussy while playing with Amy's would seem like enough to keep you busy. However, although in my head I know it's impossible, I swear, I then feel your hands, from within Amy's pussy, turn around and begin groping for my dick as I fuck her ass. "What the fuck are you doing?" I scream to myself, feeling perplexed at the warming sensation I detect. Damn! It feels like you're giving me a handjob! And now I peak too.

Yes, it's all very crazy; it's all very hazy. But that's what wet dreams are like; it all boils down to nothing but good feelings. And right now, I feel overloaded. I'm saturated in lust, and my horned, confused condition has fogged my judgment. I feel my dick moving in and out of Amy's tight ass. I sense your hand oscillating up and down on my cock. I feel your body vibrating as I watch your misty, shinny hands chucking vehemently across you pussy. We're all immersed together, and in fact, Amy feels all those good things that I feel. Just as you, somehow, feel all those things too. In one way or another, we're all linked together. We all, in some way, are seeing, feeling, and experiencing the very same things.

Oh yes! Your pussy, my cock. Her ass, your fingers. Her pussy, your pussy. We all effect and stimulate each other's parts. I want to come in her ass, you want to come on your fingers, and she wants to come on us both. Oh shit! The first one who comes--is going to make everybody come!

"Uh oh!" It's almost like she's apologizing. Again, Amy's water reaches you and sprays you in the face. Your pussy warms and trembles as feeling her warm mist excites you. Fuck! Amy's ass gets tighter. My dick swells and wants to burst. More water overflows in your cunt. Amy yells, and you see her nipples enlarge. You feel her pussy cinching down tight on your wrist and like dominoes cascading, there's a chain reaction. Damn! Who is making us all come?

I'm losing control of everything! All I feel is cum flowing everywhere and it's in all the veins of my body. Yet nothing is really coming out of my hose. Even as I now have the biggest, baddest load in my bowling-ball size nuts. What exactly am I feeling? Am I in orgasm? Or is it actually one of you two? Well, I think it must be you who's the one in heat. My subconsciousness says your pussy is spraying. But I also know, you have got Amy excited, and are making her come, as well. I hear you shouting. And then it's Amy shouting too. I don't understand why I feel come everywhere, but it's not really from me. I need to finish this thing and come now for sure. Violently I ram into Amy's ass and squeeze her boobs, desperate and determined to get off.

"Fuck me!... Fuck me!" Amy yells. She takes hold of my hands and rubs them deeper into her aroused tits while encouraging me to try even harder.

I do try harder by fixating on your hand, deep within Amy's pussy. And I imagine it turning toward me again. I can picture it so vividly that your hand is now jerking my dick! I feel your firm handclasp while stroking me up and down. And still, I feel Amy's crushing anal cylinder liner--all at the same time! I'm defeated. I sense a thick, molasses-like-syrup that feels like my cum, my sap--slowing--inching out of my shaft. I'm coming at last, which would be fantastic, except I'm all clogged up inside. My balls are anxious, as though I'm thirty minutes late arriving to my finals exam. Am I doomed if I fail this? Will there be another chance? Urgently, I work doubly hard, straining to get my member to leak. But it's not out, and yet--my cock feels like a corkscrew as I endure a new twisting swirl of exhilaration. My dick feels like a wet cloth being twisted to wringing out the moister. It's so strong and forceful it dwarfs my existing struggles. I have to come again, only now even harder. Oh dear, Mother of Nature! Help me get this out! I would swallow the sun if only I could release this! Oh, how I yearn to feel the gushing flow of my seed uncapping like a belching volcano.

You feel my toiling and my anguish, yet it only serves to gratify your body more. You come again, intimately aware of my body's predicament. You take it too personally, my glowing experience and intense buildup. As a result your pussy uncoils and she releases a beautiful fountain spray. Amy sees your wonderful flushing face as you spray the delightful rainbow into the air. Your water reaches her mouth, and she drinks anything that reaches her. But the secretion bath that sprinkled onto Amy also makes her become girl crazy. And it triggers her to come, once again, just like you did.

Fuck! Amy's water is everywhere, and her butt is so stuffy and cramp. But I keep humping her rear and plowing her tissue rails. Savagely, I bang in and out of her with my piston rod. I thrust and crash into her ass while I grab her tits, gravely hoping to get off--wanting frantically to end it! But, it's somebody here, I know it; somebody else keeps coming and prolonging the outcome, making me suffer even more. I recognize the ecstasy within us all, and it's contagious. We all have an unsettling urge to squirt. And I need to squirt--like you and Amy. But the chunky paste I have for spunk is backed up and irritably clogging the bulb of my bone.

Oh, I want to spend it; I need to blow it out badly! I bury my cock within Amy's fortress and I visualize how great it would feel like to be coming. I cup her breasts with my hands and think about your hand in her pussy. I stare at your tits too, while you tickle your bush. And as I center my core in Amy's oppressed little butt, I see myself plugging her squishy tight hole. I see gallons of my cum blobbing out her ass--and then you, sucking me off when I finish. Shit yes, I'm so close. I feel the jism advancing higher in my stalk. Just a bit more and I can feel it funneling out of my lance. Damn! I need to get it out. Please, help me get it out. I really need that come spurting out from me now.

I want to come. I need to come. I want it! I need it... Want it... Need... Want... Need...

Then, somewhere after, in the midst of all those orgasmic highlights--I, slowly, wake up to the reality that surely I may had been dreaming. My brain is still processing the situation and trying to fully separate--which if any--of my nasty yet blissful feelings are actually the real deal. And when I've broken it all down, I'm a little disappointed to discern the truth--those wild nasty thoughts and feelings were nothing more than a dream! It was all in my mind. It was all in my mind--that is, except for the very real sensation of what my dick is currently experiencing.

I hear your pleasant voice announcing, "Good morning!"

I open my eyes to see the morning light and see you lying and smiling there beside me. I'm awake, and clearly now I know why. It's all thanks to you, for promptly waking me in my dream. Your loving hands are wrapped all around me and clutching me tight. Erratically tugging back and forth--this feeling I have is all about your hands--fisting on my stiff, semen-clotted penis!

* *

And with that ends the story about what I dreamt that night. And while I promise there's much more to say about what will follow next in the morning, before I continue with that adventure, I must digress and tell about another. I need to share the truly amusing story of what you dreamed that night.

To be continued...

(If you enjoyed this, if it made your skin flush--please comment and share your favorite line in the story.)

dawei
dawei
12 Followers
12