A Flame in the Night Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawei
dawei
12 Followers

Then, not more than a few seconds go by after completing your sentence, when--abruptly, you pounce on me again. And as you approach my lips, I try to hold you off--but you've caught me off guard. I'm way too late! You've reached my face, and you douse me. You give me a once in a lifetime kiss, filled with passion, sugar, and much, much more.

* * *

Some time later, after Frenching with you for as long as I can indulge you, I stagger up and wipe my mouth clean. I've been caramelized with too much of a good thing, but I'll let bygones be bygones. However, I'm a bit antsy and not wanting to lie around here for too long; after all, it's my turn now. I've got the munchies, and I get to choose a new recipe for dessert.

I go to the large bag with the selection of goodies, and I gander about, pacing my decision. I tower over the bag, looking at the wide range of the contents.

Impatiently, you put your hands on your hips. "Now's not the time to be going on a diet."

"Gotcha." I nod my head and comb through the bag, babbling as I look. "Let me see. Nope ... Nope ... Nope ..."

"Here we go," I say, as I've found what I'm looking for. "Hmm?" I consider. "I wonder if she likes chocolate."

To be continued...

(If you enjoyed this, if it made your skin flush--please vote and comment.)

dawei
dawei
12 Followers
12