A Flash of Lace

Story Info
His dark secret is discovered by his beautiful sister.
12.1k words
4.73
379.5k
194
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdandy
cdandy
196 Followers

The insistent ringing of the phone broke my concentration and with great annoyance, I climbed off the bed and picked up the receiver.

"Hey little brother!" My sister's sparkling voice filled my ear.

"Di, Is that you?" I exclaimed happily

"Got any more sisters I don't know about? She said saucily. I chuckled. It was so good to hear her voice. I hadn't seen her in over 3 years and had missed her company terribly. We'd always kept in touch with frequent letters but it wasn't the same as talking.

"Its great hear from you" I said "What are you up to?"

"Well, my darling brother, I've just got in from New York, I've nowhere to stay and I'm after a room for a while."

"Great" I said " Come and stay for as long as you want. It'll be wonderful to have you here. When will you get here?" I asked

"About two minutes. I'm in the car outside" she laughed

I looked down at myself suddenly horrified. Wearing only a pair of pale green, lacy panties, a camisole and dark stay-up stockings, there was no way I could greet anyone at the door - let alone my beloved sister. My afternoon of secret pleasure had just received a very large bucket of water. Think quick Davie!

"Wow – That quick. Hang on I'm not dressed. I was just going for a shower. Err half a mo." I stammered.

"I wasn't interrupting anything was I?" she asked concerned.

"No, no – of course not. Just a minute." I hung up and rushed back to the bedroom. Christ! What a time to call. Half an hour either way would have been great but... I flung on a pair of old joggers and a sweatshirt to cover the lingerie and dashed towards the door. My feet! Stockings! Back to the bedroom for some socks.

Her shadow filled the frosted glass of the front door just as I arrived. I flung open the door and she threw herself into my arms. We hugged for a few moments then she pulled away and held me at arms length.

"How are you little brother?" she said with big grin "I've missed you terribly"

"I'm fine Sis" I replied "And not so much of the 'little' – You're only 2 hours older."

"And 23 minutes kid "she said laughing. "Don't forget it"

Although we were twins, she had always been my big sister and I loved her deeply. She was incredibly beautiful. Long blonde hair, blue eyes and a face that melts the heart. Her figure was perfect to me, small breasts, trim waist and beautiful legs. She was wearing a simple white gypsy blouse with an emerald green skirt that fell to her knees. She was a knockout.

"And 23 minutes." I agreed. "Come on, lets get your gear stowed" I took her case and carried it into the spare room.

"I'll get the kettle on while you sort yourself out. Di - It's great to have you here. I really have missed you "I said smiling.

She looked at me with her head tilted to one side. "Are you OK Davie?"

"Hey I'm great" I said "Just pleased to have you here.

"I wouldn't have gone anywhere else "she said "I've missed you too. Now get that kettle on. I haven't had a decent cup of tea in 3 years.

She spun on her heel and walked over to her case. There was a brief flash of white lace from under her skirt as she turned which stopped my heart. God she was a beautiful girl.

I made some tea and ordered pizzas for dinner. I was very conscious of the lingerie I was wearing underneath my clothes but didn't think it could be detected. In fact it felt good to be secretly wearing them. Not erotic but comfortable. I knew I was going to have to be careful though. It wouldn't do to have Dianne discover this little secret.

She emerged wearing a fluffy white dressing gown. It was untied and she had a jersey short pajama set on underneath which moulded perfectly to her body. I wondered why she wasn't wearing something soft and silky as I would have done but I suppose when you can, you don't want to.

I found a few bottles of wine to go with the pizzas and with Dianne doing all the talking, telling me about her exploits in New York, we passed a lovely evening.

Until we started talking about our youth!

"Remember when we were kids "she asked. There were several empty wine bottles on the table now. "we used to dress you up in my clothes"

My mouth dried instantly. Was she really going to bring that up.

"I don't remember that" I said. "Want some more wine?"

"You must do. We were eight I think. We made you take off your clothes and I put you in one of my dresses.

"Want some more wine?" I asked again. This wasn't something I wanted to have dragged up especially not the way I as dressed.

"Not yet thanks. You looked so pretty in my dress." she said wistfully. " I really envied your looks."

I was starting to sweat now. 'For God's sake change the subject' I thought.

I remembered alright.

I remembered every time we played the game.

I loved it. I still fantasized over it.

"That girl, err , Sandra , yes Sandy we called her, would strip off all your clothes and put you in my party dresses." She mused "Went home in a huff cos I said you looked prettier than she did, wearing her dress."

"Sorry don't remember any of that" I said gruffly. I had to stop her. I was blushing terribly and was starting to get annoyed.

"Then when there were just us two you asked me why my panties were so much prettier than yours"

This was getting uncomfortable now. Guilty thoughts rushed to the lacy underwear I was wearing now.

"So I let you wear mine" she said. "You wouldn't take them off."

"It's late" I said abruptly. "Gonna have to get to bed." I stood up and in doing so, stepped on the bottom of my joggers, pulling them down a bit exposing an embarrassing amount of pale green lace. Pulling them up quickly I muttered a hasty goodnight and rushed off to my room, Slamming the door, I pulled of all the offending clothing and threw them under the bed. My heart was beating, I was sweating and I was scared stiff. Had she seen? Was my secret out?

Shit!

Why hadn't I just laughed it of and said kids will be kids. I didn't know if she had seen what I was wearing but her reminiscing had upset me. Too close to home.

I turned out the light and climbed into bed. I was shaking badly now. What if my darling sister had caught me out. She was my only true love, my guardian angel, My beautiful, beautiful sister.

There was a soft knock on the door. I didn't answer but turned my back and feigned sleep. Perhaps I could blame it all on 'too much to drink'.

"Davie?" she whispered "Can I come in?"

I didn't answer.

I heard the door open then felt her sit on the edge of the bed. She touched my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Davie." She said quietly " I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't realise."

I said nothing, still pretending to sleep. It wasn't going to work though.

After a few minutes she said, "Move over, Its freezing" and proceeded to climb into bed.

I moved further towards the wall, cursing myself for forgetting I was pretending to sleep. I felt her weight in the bed then she was pressing herself to my back. She was cold but somehow her jersey pajamas felt warm and comforting. She slid and arm under my neck and cuddled me close. I was naked and could feel her heart beating against my back.

Her hand began to stroke my temple. It felt heavenly.

"I didn't mean to hurt you" she whispered. "I'm so sorry.

I was silent for a long time.

"It felt so good then." I said quietly. "Wearing your dresses. I didn't know why, just that it felt nice. I wanted to look pretty for you. I felt pretty. My beautiful sister thought I looked pretty. And I loved the feeling of being your sister . It was so much better when the other girl left and we'd play on our own. And wearing your panties. I didn't know why they felt so nice at that age. My clothes seemed dull and plain compared to yours. I could smell you on me, feel you on me .... I was so happy."

My voice had dropped to a whisper. I was confessing to myself.

"Then, of course, the games stopped. We were growing up.

When we were about twelve I'd sneak into your room and just look and touch your clothes, Open your drawers and look at your underwear. I didn't dare touch anything though. Your clothes had lace round the edges now, far prettier but now seemed forbidden, sacred. But I loved to look at them.

I sighed. By the time we were fifteen you were wearing bras and tights. You panties were nylon and frilly. You wore slips and you had some beautiful nighties.

It was too much. I had to try them on – everything. I'd wait till you were all out, then dress in your beautiful clothes. I was always very careful with them. I put them back exactly as I'd found them. So I never got caught.

Then we went to separate universities. I thought it was all over. I dated a couple of girls but it was always a disaster. I could never think of anything to say. They all thought I was gay after a while and left me alone. Then I went to a party, got fairly drunk and landed up in bed with a girl. Problem was, I couldn't do anything about it. Totally... impotent. And that was it.

I can still hear her laughing.

I sighed. So I'm back to wearing women's clothing and pursuing my fantasies.

I could feel her hot tears on the back of my neck. She hadn't stopped stroking my hair all through my confession. My pillow was damp where my own tears had fallen. I fell silent.

And with her warm, protective body pressed against my back we fell asleep - like spoons

I was alone in the bed when I awoke next morning. At first I couldn't think why my eyes felt tight and full of grit. Then it all came flooding back in a guilty rush. The discovery, confession, shame. I sat up quickly looking around. Had she left in disgust? Panicking, I leapt out of bed and reached for my clothes and saw the note on the bedside cabinet.

"Morning sleepyhead. Gone to do some shopping for dinner. Spaghetti Bolognese tonight. Bring some wine home – lots of it. Don't be late. Love you. xxx"

I smiled in relief. She hadn't left. I still felt very nervous about talking to her though. Would I get a lecture? A sermon on the sins of cross-dressing? I set off for the shower and got ready for work.

My nervousness got worse as the day progressed but I had to face the music sometime. I collected a couple of boxes of wine from the supermarket on my way home together with a bunch of flowers. 'Need brownie points here.' I thought. As I walked up the path, the front door flew open and a whirlwind of delicious sister landed in my arms. She smacked a huge sloppy kiss on my lips and hugged me tightly. We stood holding each other for several minutes before she pulled away and said smiling, "Go get a shower and be quick. I'm gonna start on this wine now so you'll have some catching up to do." She grabbed the wine and with a sexy wink, spun on her heels and headed inside.

I just caught that sexy flash of lace under her skirt as she walked away, bottom swinging seductively. 'How did she do that?' I thought. So feminine.

She was standing by the sink clutching a glass of wine when I emerged.

"Dinner in ten" she said gaily "pour us both a glass would you?"

"Sure" I said and sat down at the breakfast bar. We chatted about the day as she prepared dinner. The meal, of course, was superb. Nothing like the hash I usually made for myself.

Afterwards, we adjourned to the living room and with the lights turned low sipped our wine.

"That meal was lovely" I said. "Where did you learn to cook like that.?"

"I used to make that for Keith."

"Keith? "I queried "boyfriend?"

"I lived with him for two years in New York." She replied

"You've never mentioned him before." I said

"He was very special to me. So kind and considerate. We were very much in love. He could always make me laugh and keep me happy. He always had something new and exciting to show me. Wherever we went, he seemed to know something of the history or an amusing story connected with it."

"You didn't marry him?" I asked.

"I really wanted to but we agreed it wouldn't have worked. It was a very difficult ending for both of us but now he's my dearest friend."

"Do you still see him?"

She brightened "Yes he's over here now so we can meet but we'll never get back together."

I was quiet for a while. It was obvious I was going to have to bring the dreaded subject.

Quietly, I said "So, what do you think about your pervy brother now"

She looked up horrified, then came over to my side. "Don't you ever call yourself a pervert. " she scolded "You're not. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing. If you feel good then what's wrong with that?"

I blushed and looked at my hands "Its not normal though is it?"

"What's normal? " she asked

"You know, boy meets girl and so on"

"Your saying gays are abnormal little brother. "she said smiling.

"No – I don't mean that...I'm not gay though" I said "Far from it. I adore looking at beautiful women."

"I didn't think you were" she said smiling "I think you're just sensitive. Perhaps a guy wanting to be a gal. Anyway, no more talk of being a pervert. I know you're not and I love you deeply."

"Thanks Sis" I smiled shyly "I love you too and I'm so glad you're here."

"Try saying that after I've been here a month and filled your bathroom with my drying underw... Err well perhaps not." She laughed

"Time for bed I think. I said yawning. "It's been a traumatic day."

"And if I drink any more wine you're gonna have to carry me outa here "she replied

"Would be my pleasure "I said.

We hugged and set off for our rooms. I felt happier than I had for years. There was no way I was ever going to dress up in front of her or anyone. I was still too embarrassed about that but she hadn't been disgusted with me as I expected.

I closed my door, threw my clothes on the chair and climbed naked into bed. I reached over and turned out the light and lay on my back with my hands under my head thinking about the day.

The door opened and I looked over. Framed in the hall light stood Dianne. She threw something at me and closed the door. It landed across my head and my senses were suddenly overwhelmed with a variety of emotions. The smell was strongest. Her perfume. The scent of Dianne. The scent of a girl. The luxurious feel of the material, Silky soft. It had no weight or substance. Just a breath of feeling across my face.

I sat up and took it in my hands. I didn't need the light to tell me it was some form of lingerie but I had to see it. I turned on the light and groaned. So beautiful. A white nightdress of pure silk. The light gave it a mother of pearl sheen that only silk can give. I held it up by the fine string straps and saw the fine lacework round the bodice. There was no question about it. I climbed out of bed and held it up to my body. Just the gossamer feel sent shivers down my spine. Should I try it on? What if Dianne came back in and saw me standing there dressed in a nightdress. Somehow I knew she wouldn't.

I lifted it up and let it fall over my head. The beautiful garment just slid luxuriously down my body like a cool breeze. I gasped at the sudden erotic feel of the material against my body. I ran my hands down, feeling the way they slid across my chest, stomach, hips. 'I could do this all night' I thought. Looking in the full length mirror I saw it fitted perfectly, hugging my chest and hips then flaring out to the hem just off the floor. The lace framed the bodice and ran down to the hips at the side. I turned sideways admiring the contours of my body. The back plunged almost to my waist with the thin straps crossing in the middle of my back. I knew then I wouldn't be able to sleep without it and climbed into bed and turned off the light. The cocoon of silk caressed every nerve ending making me pant with desire. I stroked my hands over my chest, hips, thighs. It was no good. I lifted the gown up to my chest and stroked my cock while savouring the scent and feel of the material and masturbated to a satisfying climax. I fell asleep in that beautiful nightdress and woke next morning feeling glorious.

There was no mention of the 'gift' that day. I took her shopping and was surprised how much fun it was trailing after her through a dozen ladies fashion and shoe shops. I found myself picking dresses and skirts for her to try on and bought most for her.

I was particularly pleased we stayed away from lingerie departments. I didn't think I would be able to hide the blushes. I was still feeling embarrassed about my confession.

Dianne, on the other hand, chattered her way through the day, making me laugh and putting me at my ease. She clung to my arm and hugged me every time I said how fantastic she looked in the dresses, skirts and blouses she tried on. She had a marvelous taste for clothing – expensive too. So we got back home with my credit card creaking, but it was worth every penny.

That night, when I went to bed, I found a beautiful camisole and French knickers set tucked under the covers. These were in matching gold silk , Lacy, sensuous and instantly desirable. I quickly stripped off and slowly pulled up the panties. They were cool and seductive. The camisole was a dream. I hugged my body and each movement felt delicious. I looked for a long time at myself in the mirror. My body was quite curvy in a way, apart from the lack of breasts. I had good legs, which I knew, looked even better in stockings. I had a nice round bum, which looked good in the panties, and a slim waist. My fair hair was cut quite short, much to my disappointment but if I let it grow.... Hmm. No, I was fantasizing now. However, I did sleep in them.

I was reluctant to take them off in the morning so I left them on under my clothes and felt wonderful for the day. Again there was no mention of the gifts and I certainly wasn't going to talk about it to my sister.

I continued to get a gift each night tucked somewhere in my room. Bra and hipster panties the next night, Honey coloured stockings and a suspender belt the next, followed by a silk slip and finally a beautiful pale green chiffon dress.

Dianne said she was going to London the next day to see some old friends and wouldn't be back till tea time.

"Have some dinner ready Bro" she called as she walked down the path.

"What do you fancy" I asked.

She turned and smiled. "Surprise me". Then turned on her heel and carried on.

There! That flash of lace as she turned. 'Only a beautiful woman can do that' I thought 'I wonder how she does it?'

So I had the day all to myself. I gave her an hour to get away then stripped off and took out all my 'new gifts'. I fit the suspender belt around my waist then pulled up the sheer stockings. They felt wonderful. Then the French knickers, I'd fallen in love with those from the start. That the bra matched the knickers perfectly didn't occur to me then. I stuffed some tissues inside for shape and took look in the mirror. Very nice I thought, turning to the side and admiring my slim body. I was torn between the slip and the camisole then.

'What would Dianne wear' I thought. The slip. Definitely. Then the dress. It was exquisite. Now that I had some shape to my body it looked gorgeous on me. I needed some heels though.

'Sorry Di. Bit of a step back in time coming up.' I nipped into her room, resisting the temptation to go through her drawers, and found a pair of high heeled white sandals. Of course they fit. We were just about the same size in everything... except breasts! I tottered out of her room and realized I was actually out of my room, dressed as a woman. All the curtains were open! What the hell I thought. They'd only think it was Dianne in here. It was the first time I had been fully dressed and I was exploring the sensations I felt from the various textures surrounding my body. I studied myself in the mirror several times during that day. I didn't look too bad at all. My body really was curvy in the right places and in these stockings, I confirmed that my legs were pretty good.

cdandy
cdandy
196 Followers