A Flashback Car Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but anxiety only changes to enjoyable excitement when I have escaped embarrassment!" Trish gave her thoughtful reply.

As we pulled into the lighted parking lot, Trish was pulling her coat closed. I reminded her to hold the coat open until you see someone in a viewing position and there is no one in sight!

"Yes, I don't see anyone, but anyone looking out of the hotel window can see me in this bright light!"

"Trish, it is almost 11:30 and nobody is going to look out to view the scenery this time of night! As a matter of fact, no one but me can see and enjoy your beautiful sexy body! So just relax and let me be the voyeur tonight ..... please?"

She did open her coat wide again with her arms extended and asked, "Does this view satisfy you?"

"Well ..... you could open your legs and let me see your trimmed patch and pussy slit." I urged. She spread her legs without comment or complaint.

When I parked the car in a distant space due to the number of cars, I went around and opened the door for her. She didn't even flinch when the interior light came on. She looked up at me as she swung her stocking clad legs to the ground and finally drew her coat closed. I gathered up her folded clothes from the back seat and carried them toward the entrance. As we entered the lobby, the night manager barely glanced up at us and said nothing. I pushed the elevator button and inside, she pushed our 4th floor button.

As the elevator door closed, I suggested to Trish that she remove her coat. She gave me a frown and reminded me of the elevator security camera. As the door opened on our floor, I tried my suggestion again.

"Trish, the hall is empty so please take off your coat?" Without saying anything, she shrugged the unbuttoned coat from her shoulders and started walking down the hall toward our room. Here, let me carry the coat for you?" She passed the coat to me, while turning around and walked backward at an unhurried pace.

Trish stared right in my eyes and said, "I hope you are enjoying my almost public nudity motel walk! I also hope that nobody opens their door while I'm out here!" she added in a low voice.

I handed Trish our room card key as we neared our room. At our door, Trish inserted the card in the slot, and opened the door. Just before she entered, she turned toward me and, with a mischievous smile, shook her breasts back and forth as she knew I enjoyed.

This end of evening performance had me quickly considering what I wanted to do with her, despite our earlier pronouncements of needing a good night's sleep!

12