A Flatmate's First Time

Story Info
Closet CD discovered by flatmate who has fun with him.
1.2k words
4.21
76.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CdJade
CdJade
34 Followers

*This is my first story and is purely fictional. I hope you guys enjoy it*

*

My name is John and it all started for me the same as most CDs; I was 13 and had stumbled upon my mother's underwear draw and for some reason I decided to try on my mum's pantyhose. The feeling was divine and I was immediately hooked. Over the next few days I experimented more and more with panties, bras, shoes, clothes and make-up. Ever since then I have had several unsuccessful attempts to quit my habits. I am now a 24 year old closet CD who lives in London with my flatmate Katy. She did not know about my dressing until that one wonderful afternoon.

It was a Friday afternoon and as of the last 6 months I was unemployed. Katy was very sweet and forgiving about the lack of rent. I'm not sure if she would be so forgiving if she was aware of the fact that every day when she leaves for work in the morning I run myself a bath then shave my body from head to toe and spend the next few hours in her clothes and make-up. I do have a few items of my own, a long blonde lady gaga wig and a set of false C cup breasts, but the rest is borrowed. On one or two occasions Katy has become suspicious of a few clothing items disappearing but decided that it was no big deal and she had probably misplaced them.

The day started as did any other, Katy left around 10am and around 10.30, I was in the jasmine scented bath. I stepped out and shaved my body perfectly from head to toe. Next the selection of underwear, on this day I had decided to go with a lovely lacy pink thong and a matching lacy pink bra. I slid the panties up my legs, tucking my 6" cock between my legs. Next I put on the false breasts, followed by the bra. I took a quick glance in the mirror, I looked hot. Then I sat down at the make-up table and applied a thick layer of foundation. Then I added a red blusher, black eye shadow and eye liner; luckily my lashes are naturally long and so I could use my own, not without adding a coat of mascara of course. Then the lips, a nice helping of bright red, fuck me, lipstick. I put the wig on before selecting todays outfit.

I decided to go with black fishnet stay up stockings. I rolled them up my legs one by one and it felt sexy. To accompany it I had chosen a white t-shirt that Katy had worn for a friends hen party once, it said "slut across the front," it was tight and exposed my midriff. Along with that I slipped on a red tartan mini skirt. Finally a pair of 5inch stilettos. I looked in the mirror and staring back at me was a passable, whoreish, sexy young woman. The clock said it was only 11.15 so I decided to pour a glass of wine and hit up some online chat rooms and maybe Skype with a few online friends I had collected over the last 6 months. The clock had ticked over midday and I had just finished making an Armenian man ejaculate over Skype.

Just then Katy walked in and I felt like I wanted to hide. The bedroom was too far away so I just stood there, frozen solid in fear of how Katy would react. But she wasn't angry or even surprised. It was probably only about 5 seconds that passed but it felt like an eternity. A million things raced through my mind; did she know; would she throw me out; and then she broke the silence.

"John I am surprised, I wasn't expecting you to look this good all dressed up, although you are only 5"2 and not exactly a muscly man. Do you have a name when you look like this?"

"Jade," I sheepishly replied.

"Come on hunny, you're not this shy when you are talking to your friends on Skype. Oh stop looking like a damsel in distress. You know this kind of turns me on; I'll be back in a bit."

She left the room and I was left sitting on the couch with a million and one things running through my mind. About 5 minutes later she returned and my jaw dropped to the floor. She was a pure beauty. Standing in the doorway at 5"6, with her long brown hair running down to her shoulders. She was dressed in a leather cat suit that looked exquisite on her. And around her waist hung a pink 9inch strap-on dildo. She swayed seductively over to me and leaned down next to me before kissing my lips. She broke the kiss and said, "You were an attractive male but I think I like you even more like this. Now why don't you show me some of those girly oral skills?"

And with her request I did just that. I dropped to my knees and kissed the tip. I then took it all in. I started to gag and with that she let out a moan. I felt her hand on the back of my head, calling me a sissy slut and forcing me to take it all.

"I want to make you a woman," she said so commandingly. I could do nothing but comply. I crawled onto all fours as she spat on the dildo and pushed the head into my boypussy. I screamed out with pain.

"Stop acting hurt bitch, you love it!" she barked at me.

She then pounded my ass hard and fast for the next 20 minutes. The feeling went from pain to ecstasy over the first few minutes. After that I loved it. It felt amazingly good and I let out plenty of girly moans to let Katy know that I was enjoying myself. She rolled me onto my back and continued to fuck me. She then kissed me, sensual, with tongues. She then pulled out and even though she wasn't inside of me, I felt amazing for at least 5 minutes.

Suddenly my cock was rock hard, all 6inches standing at attention. I felt a rush of testosterone and decided to take Katy there and then. I kissed her passionately and worked my tongue into her mouth; she just opened up and accepted me taking charge. I then stripped off the cat suit to find that Katy was naked underneath and looking even more stunning with her clothes off. She had beautiful 36D perky breasts and a shaven pussy. I then started to kiss her nipples and play with them as I worked my way down to her pussy. I waved my tongue over her shaven vagina. She moaned with pleasure. I inserted my tongue and went crazy. She started to wriggle and writhe in pleasure. She then told me to fuck her, and with that I did. I eased my cock into her soaking pussy before picking up the pace and pounding her over and over. She screamed out with every orgasm. Finally I was ready to cum. I pulled out and blew my load on her lovely breasts. She told me to lick it up and to kiss her, once again I simply obeyed. We made love several times again that Friday, and cuddled through the night.

The next day Katy asked me to move in as her lover and not as a tenant. We are now happily married and enjoy experimenting with our sex lives.

CdJade
CdJade
34 Followers