A Flight of Fancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
103 Followers

Such was my need for relief as well as the way he was seeing to me, I soon reached my peak.

'I'm coming James, I'm coming now,' and my hips automatically start to lift up towards his mouth as I felt my seed rising up my cock and had the relief of feeling shoot out into his hot, waiting mouth. His hand was squeezing me at the same time, helping my sperm to jet out and I felt that extra bit of suction as he swallowed what had collected in his mouth. I gave out a groan at feeling this and put my hand down to stroke his head as a sign of my pleasure that he had given me.

He kept on sucking for another few minutes before finally lifting his head up off me and made me give out a shiver as he blew a stream of air into the eye of my cock before giving the head a kiss and then lifting his head right up and gave me a big smile.

'As good as yesterday,' he said, now moving up the bed to lay alongside me, his hand stroking my chest. 'I can't wait for it to rise up again so that you can fuck me with it.' I pulled his head up to mine as I leaned towards him for a kiss.

'I can't wait either. You've got enough condoms?' I asked.

'A bag full,' he grinned up at me. 'My daughter gave me these free ones a couple of years ago,' he said as he moved and roll the opposite way and pulled open a drawer and pulled out a paper bag that looked quite full. He put this on the side and also got out a small pot of cream to go alongside. I took this opportunity to rise up myself and pick up my drink. He saw me with my glass in my hand and so picked his up and clinked the two together.

'Cheers Jerry, and many thanks for coming here,' and gave out a chuckle at the double entendre which made me chuckle too.

'It's a pleasure of being some service to you,' I said copying him in the manner of speaking.

'It was my pleasure too at the service I received, he said before taking some of his drink in and then putting the glass back of the shelf behind the head of the bed. 'Now let's see if I can make the bugger rise up again,' and he moved down the bed and pulled my legs apart as he moved in between them and gave out a gasp and nearly spilt my drink as I felt him take my balls into his mouth.

I managed to get my glass onto the bedside table as he moved them around in their sac with his tongue before releasing them only to then take in one of them to suck upon. His hand was also up and was gently fondling my soft cock, willing it I'm sure to rise up into its fucking mode.

What with me wanting to fuck him and him playing with my balls as well as sucking and chewing on my cock made it start to rise up well within the hour until it was like a skin covered bar of steel.

'I think you're ready,' he said, letting go on my erection, letting it smack down onto my stomach as he moved up the bed to get a condom out of the bag. He got this out of its wrapper and giving my cock a quick kiss, rolled the rubber right down over my cock. He then opened the cream pot and smear a fingerful over the head of the condom and passed the pot to me as he moved up onto his knees and made room for me to move and get behind him.

I did the same as the day before by creaming my fingers and inserting them into his backside one at a time until all three moved in and out with ease with him relaxing himself. I pulled my fingers out and shuffled forward on my knees, nudging his legs a little wider, seeing the cheeks of his bum part a bit more for me to really see the target that I was going to aim at. I put another blob of cream at the entrance and put the end of my cock into the middle of it and slowly pushed forward.

His muscle wasn't relaxed enough for I could feel the tenseness of the muscle that he had there, but with a bit more pressure, the head suddenly slipped in.

'Christ! That hurt Jerry,' he croaked out.

'Sorry old chap, but you wouldn't relax enough. How's it now?' I asked, feeling the heat surrounding the head of my cock that had now moved up a notch it its throbbing.

'It's easing off now but still take it slow,' he said and then gave out a grunt as I pushed myself further into his backside. 'That's fine, just fine, now start and make me come at the same time,' he said. So with a little more pushing I came up tight to the cheeks and now had the whole of my cock inside him to be surrounded by the flesh of canal and having his muscle flexing itself round my cock.

'Back in the saddle again,' he sung softly as began to fuck him. 'Ride me cowboy, ride me.'

It was just perfect having my fantasy coming true albeit it was a man I was fucking and not a woman, but what the fuck, a hole is a hole, and yet, this is a much tighter fit and I think I was getting the better of the deal. It was a slow and steady movement that I was making as my cock slid smoothly backwards and forwards.

'Harder Jerry. Harder now. Let me really get a pounding this time,' he panted, so I moved up two gears and really began to slam myself into him, feeling my balls bounce against his bum cheeks with every forward thrust. 'That's it! That's it!' he crooned and realised that he was also pushing himself back onto me at the same time. But wow, this was much better than the fucking of a woman were my thoughts as I really began to ream his ass. But not for long, for my own juices were now beginning to move, being agitated by the banging of their breeding ground.

'I'm nearly there now,' I grunted, my fingers digging into his hips to try and keep him steady.

'So am I,' he grunted. 'Keep going.' Well I wasn't likely to come to a stop now when I was so close to coming myself. Now was the time and I let just my hips take over and could feel my cock swell up a little with every shot of my sperm into his ass. My cock was like some form of revolver, having six shots fired out of the barrel and hitting the bulls eye each time.

I came to a stop, leaning over his back, panting away at the effort and I could hear him giving out some big sighs and still had his muscle constantly squeezing the shaft of my cock inside him.

'Fucking great man! Just fucking great!' he panted. 'Now stay inside a bit longer,' and felt the cheeks of his bum tighten up as he slowly moved his body down onto the bed so that I then finished up lying on top of his back with my cock still throbbing away inside him. It was even tighter now being in this position and couldn't help myself but to carry on moving myself inside him.

But after a few minutes, I lifted myself up and started to pull out.

'Nooooo1' he cried as I finally slipped out and rolled over onto my back as he rolled onto his side and reached up and got some tissues out of a box that I hadn't noticed being on the shelf. With this handful, he moved down and pulled off the used condom and took the head into his mouth to suck out that last of my sperm and licked the head clean.

'That was even better than the other day,' he said, coming up and kissing me. I had never know before that I would ever be kissing another man, nor fucking one came the little voice inside my head. Considering that there was still this evening and night yet and all of tomorrow and possibly the Monday morning of fucking him and I was glad that I had decided to come, in all senses of the word, for it was worth it.

He sat up and finished his drink as I was drinking mine.

'Fresh one?' he asked, holding out his hand. 'I need one, and a cigarette too,' taking my glass and getting off the bed and going out buck naked. Well if he's going to move round the house naked, so am I, I thought and so got up and followed him back out to the kitchen where he poured us out a fresh drink and lit up a cigarette.

'I really should have put all this away first,' he said as he started emptying the three bags of shopping. 'How about steak and chips?' he asked.

'Chips?' I queried.

'That's French Fries for an American,' he said with a smile. 'And a little salad on the side.'

'Fine. Is there anything I can do?' I asked.

'Yes,' he said, opening a cupboard and pulling out a large can. 'You can halve this into the two dog bowls. They only get the one meal of meat a day.'

So I saw to the dogs while he peeled the potatoes for the fries. It seemed strange to be working in a kitchen buck naked and he went and made me jump by goosing me.

It didn't take long preparing and cooking our dinner and we soon were eating it and found that he was quite a good cook and it went down rather well with a couple of glasses of wine. After which, we both shared the chore of doing the washing up, after which he said that it was getting chilly so he put some logs in to the burner and lit the fire. It didn't take long before there was a roaring fire going and it quickly warmed the place up. I found out that were the fireplace was, it backed onto the bedroom and it also made that place quite warm. He showed me what he called the orifice, a back room, once being a bedroom, but it held all his books and many others as well as two computers and a t.v. and recorder. The name for it was because it faced North and therefore it was a place where the sun didn't shine, which I thought was quite good.

'Well I'd better put some clothes on,' he said, and I looked askance at him for what he'd said.

'Well I'm not walking round the garden with the dogs bollock naked, besides, it's rather chilly out there now. They've got to their business before I lock up.' So I looked over the type of books he had in the "orifice" and read while he took the dogs out for their toilet.

With the dogs seen to and the place locked up, we had a coffee and brandy before going back into the bedroom. But this time it was to get under the covers instead of being on top of them.

'This is another first for me, I think,' he added as a rider. 'Sleeping all night in bed with another man. Hoping to feel in the morning that erection that most men wake up with, knowing that it's for me.'

'I think that this fantasy of yours is turning you into being somewhat of a slut,' I said with a grin.

'I don't care. I've now had what I've been dreaming of for several years now and wished that I had started doing this when I was much younger, I might then have not got married. But then, on reflection, I would've finished up with a house like this, all done and paid for and do not have any worries. Do you know, that when I left England to come out here to live, I stopped wearing a watch. Time has no meaning now for me. I've reached my fourscore years and ten and am still quite healthy, though my body is letting me down somewhat, but I'm happy and every day now is a bonus. But the best one was you coming all way from the States just to have a fling with me. I love you for that,' and he gave me a really passionate kiss that didn't stop at lips as he moved down under the covers seeking hidden treasure, which he soon found.

For a person who only sucked a cock for the first time a couple of days ago, he was rather good at it and I was soon bucking my hips up into that hot mouth that had been teasing me. The night's accumulation of semen shot out like bullets from a gun and not once did he falter as I filled his mouth with it and felt the suction as he swallowed it. The head of my cock was then licked clean with him squeezing out any last drops left inside my penis before getting a final kiss on the head before he came wriggling back up from under those bed covers.

He had a big smile on his face and didn't mind the weight of his body as he lay on top of me as he kissed me.

'Good morning lover,' he said, his eyes shining and I'm sure I could feel that his dick was leaking onto my stomach. 'That was a hefty load. I can't wait for the next lot for you've got a cock that you should be proud of and want the whole throbbing thing up inside me when you're ready. But it's time for coffee and I've got to let the dogs let for their pee.' He gave me another quick kiss on the lips and then got out of bed. He pulled on a pair of shots and guessed he'd put slippers before he left the room and as I stretched myself out in the warm bed, heard the door being opened for the dogs and then the sound of running water. I guessed he had a cigarette while waiting for the water to boil and was looking forward to that coffee as well as fucking him again when he came back to bed and glad that I came out here.

I heard the door being closed and guessed that the dogs were back inside, well I saw them give me a look in the bedroom as if to say what are you doing in that bed though I'm glad that I was. James shooed the dogs out of the doorway as he came in with two cups, putting one down by my side before moving round the bed to put his down and taking his shorts off before getting back into bed with me.

'Jerry,' he said, softly, stroking the hairs on my chest. 'Would...would you fuck me without using a condom? Doing it bareback? For I would like to really feel your sperm hitting me inside. You don't have to, but it would be the last ultimate act for me to experience.' I had to give this some thought and he spoke again before my answer.

'I'll get in the shower with you to make sure that you are washed clean down there.'

Why not, I thought. The whole reason, apart from fucking him, was to give him the whole works that he had never experienced before, so I said yes and got a kiss back from him.

When he'd finished his coffee, he began stroking my cock and it didn't take long for his hand to work its magic and made it rise up to its fighting strength and he pushed the covers back and rolled over and opened the pot of cream.

'I'll still need this,' he said, taking a finger full out and saw his hand disappear behind him, guessing that he was putting it in the right place and waited for me to move. I rose up and moved so that he get into position though he smeared some cream over the head of my cock first before getting ready on his knees with his legs widely spread.

So I moved behind him and saw where the cream had been put and I moved in closer until my creamed cock touched it and putting both hands onto his hips, lean in and felt the head of my cock starting to be compressed as it began to enter him. He didn't need to tell me to take it slowly as my head slowly disappeared into the interior heat of his body and then it was in. His muscle started to flex itself round it as I then pushed more and easily had the shaft of my cock being surrounded by the walls of his channel until my thighs were up tight to the cheeks of his bum.

I heard him give out an explosion of breath which told me he had been holding it in during my entry into his backside, but now I was in there, his body seemed to relax under me and so it was another first for both of us as I began to fuck him bare backed. I must admit that I got more feeling without wearing that rubber condom as I stroked my cock in and out of that tight ass, chuckling about Star Trek with me going where no man had been before. I also realised that having other thoughts coming into my head helped me to last a little bit longer in the shafting of the body beneath me.

But nature takes its course and I knew that I was nearly there and held him tighter in my grip as I really began to pump my cock harder into his ass and began to finally start shooting my seed up into him.

'Yes, yes, yes!' came the grunts from James as I gave him my load. 'I felt those first shots. Great!' I stroked his waist, moving my hands as far up his body as I could before bringing my hands back down to his hips and pulling out to a small cry from hi, which he told me wasn't about any pain but just the loss of what had just given him the utmost pleasure that sex has to offer.

'Come on, let's hit the shower to clean up that wonderful tool you've got,' he said getting up off of the bed and going off into the bathroom which adjoined the bedroom making it an en-suite. I got off the bed to follow him, looking down at my still erect prick and not seeing what I dreaded I might see considering I'd just had it up his ass.

There wasn't a bath in there as he told me he had it taken out so it had been turned into one big shower space. He waited a moment with the water to run hot before going under the spray inviting me to join him as he took hold of some gel and a flannel. He gestured for me to get wet and so I did and then had the pleasure of be soap from head to toes under his ministrations, taking a rather long time I thought, washing my prick and making sure I was cleaned properly. He spent more time washing that part of me than I normally did, but it was nice all the same.

He didn't go to the length of drying me though, just passing over a towel when he'd finished washing himself and so with both of us dry, passed me a spare of slippers that actually fitted me before he gave me a spare dressing gown.

As he had cooked dinner, I offered to see to our breakfast which pleased him as he then went and cleaned out the log burner to start a new fire to add to the central heating. He didn't have the makings for flap jacks or doing hash browns so it was an English breakfast of eggs and bacon with toast as well as the coffee for both after which he had a cigarette and we talked of what we had done with our life up till now.

I hadn't cottoned onto why we hadn't got really dressed before breakfast until he shyly asked if we could go back to bed together, that was when the penny dropped. Having now fucked him several times wasn't averse to the idea and agreed. Though this time I wore a condom because he said that now having sucked on a man's erect cock and taken in his seed, wanted as much as I could give him as well as the fucking of him.

This time, he asked again in this shy voice if I would suck on him too and that I didn't have to take his emission if I didn't want to and handed me a bunch of tissues when I said I would but not have him come in my mouth. But I did on the Sunday, and found that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be for as he said, that at his age now, there was never much that he could produce, in which he was right.

So top to tail on the bed, we both sucked on each other's erection though I gave him more than he gave me. It was strange with this being my first too in actually sucking on a man, though when he said he was about to come, took my head up off him and covered the head of his cock with some tissues to take the small amount that came out of the eye of his cock. It was only after I had come in his mouth for him to savour, as he said, before swallowing it, that when he was younger, he used to have quite a lot of sperm generated in his balls but not now. It was also amazing, he added, that he'd been able to stay erect long enough as that too was now getting less and less as he grew older. Which led me to believe that this would affect me in the same way when I reached his age, but I still had another ten years to go before that would happen.

After an hour's rest, he managed to raise my cock back up to its fighting strength to get behind and fuck him again, loving the tightness of his ass and the giving of the pleasure that he wanted in the bringing about of his fantasy in the having of the ultimate in male sex.

After this we got dressed and he took me round the house and showed be the sun deck upstairs that had a wonderful view over a small valley and pointed out that this was where he could sunbathe in the nude for it was higher than any other houses that were near and you couldn't be seen or overlooked. You got to this sundeck by passing through another bedroom which was for any guests that visited and had its own bathroom too.

Next it was a tour of the small garden that held a large pool as well as orange and lemon trees and other plants. It was not large by our standards but he told me it was one of the largest hereabouts being roughly eighteen metres by forty, just over seven hundred square metres when most of the others were only six hundred.

amyredek
amyredek
103 Followers