A Flight of Fancy

Story Info
She fucks him on the plane.
1.2k words
4
9.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was at the airport waiting for him to turn up. She hadn't seen him in three weeks, and hadn't spoken to him in nearly as long, she began to grow anxious that he wasn't going to show, and that she would have to take the flight alone.

From the corner of her eye she spotted him and her face broke out into a smile which she reserved especially for him. "I didn't think you were coming!" She said, dragging him towards the gate. "5 minutes to spare... you do like cutting it fine!"

"Imagine the things we could do in 5 minutes." he said, as he kissed her neck, making her weak at the knees.

"Save it for Italy!" she said, flashing her boarding pass at the cabin crew and making her way to her seat. "Aha, right next to the toilet, convenient." she said, while he raised his eyebrows and smirked at her.

They sat down and made themselves comfortable. She wasn't a keen flyer and became fidgety and agitated.

"Calm down!" He said, stroking her leg from her knee up to her hip. "We'll be there in no time... and I can think of many ways we can pass the time...!" She rolled her eyes at him, but she was at least smiling now.

The plane took off and soon enough they were in the air. Her stress had somewhat calmed, and she leant across the seat to kiss him. As they kissed, she placed her hand on his leg and moved it slowly upwards. His hand moved to her face and he pulled her tight to him. "Would you like anything from duty free?" The steward asked, interrupting the intimate moment.

"Err no, thanks." He replied, turning to her "if you insist on giving me a massive boner, can we at least put a blanket over us?!" She reached for a blanket and unfolded it, throwing it over their laps. She placed her hand on his studded belt and fiddled with the buckle until it was undone.

"I'm going to undo your trousers now..." she said, grinning at him, her eyes indicating that her thoughts were pure filth. "I'm not sure if it's the air pressure or the adrenaline, or just because I've missed you, but I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"You, are a scoundrel. And I'll absolutely let you fuck me." He kissed her, and brushing her hair to one side, he kissed her neck, bristling her ever so gently with his beard. She moaned and put her hand on his head, silently begging him not to stop. Her other hand unbuttoned his jeans and her hand was in his trousers.

"I love your cock." She said, taking a firm hold of his massive manhood. "Please, can I lick it?" She said, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"How can I resist when you ask so nicely?" He replied, taking a moment to realise that he was a pretty lucky guy. She lowered her head and pulled the blanket over her. Within seconds he could feel her lips around his throbbing cock, her tongue licking the length, her hands cupping, gently bouncing his balls. He lifted the blanket so he could watch her, and he stroked her hair, wondering how long he could hold it before blowing his load. She was moaning against him and the vibration of her voice on his dick felt amazing.

"I'm so horny, you're going to have to fuck me now." She said, coming out from under the blanket. "Meet me in the toilet in two minutes." She climbed over him, making sure her perfect backside rubbed against him and lingered long enough for him to be absolutely sure that she was doing it deliberately. He smacked her as she got into the aisle and her eyes flickered with desire, she bit her lip in the way that he loves and she disappeared into the toilet. He rearranged himself and buckled his belt. He looked out of the window and wondered if two minutes had passed. He was desperate to fuck her, their time apart had only made him want her more and though it had almost been a month, he could still remember just the way it felt to be inside of her.

He knocked on the toilet door "it's me!" He whispered and he heard the lock slide and as the door opened, he squeezed inside. "It's a bit tight in here!" He said, as he felt her hot body against him.

"It is a bit, but you know me and confined spaces..." she kissed him on the mouth, taking his breath away and she guided his hand up her skirt.

"You are so forgetful... I think you've forgotten to put you knickers on again!" He caressed her arse as he kissed her, her hands unbuckling his belt and pulling his trousers and boxers down. She took hold of his cock and rubbed it against herself. "You're so wet, I love it when you tease me like this, you know how to drive me wild." She slid up and down his cock, rubbing him firmly against her, moaning as she did, up on her tip toes and back down again.

"Please fuck me." She whispered in his ear. "I've not felt your cock for such a long time, I need you in me. Please." She loved begging him, and he loved hearing it. He shifted his weight against her, pining her against the wall with his strong arms, and lowering his hips he thrusted into her. She gasped and moaned, the way his hard cock felt inside her pussy never failed to excite her. He lifted her with his hands on her backside, pressing his fingers against her skin as she wrapped her legs around his waist, allowing him to set the pace.

Her pissy felt warm and tight, he bit her shoulder as he thrusted into her. She let out a yelp of excitement, which encouraged him to keep going.

"We are experiencing slight turbulence on today's flight, we ask all passengers to return to their seats."

"Ahh fuck, don't stop!" She said, as she could feel him slow down, she was close to climaxing and having not masturbated for three weeks as she promised him, she was desperate for an orgasm.

"I couldn't even if I wanted to." He replied, thrusting deeper, as the turbulence caused him to lose balance. "I've been dreaming about this!" He pushed himself hard against her and kissing her urgently on the mouth he sped up, and told her "I'm going to cum."

She too, was very close and with her left arm around his shoulders, she grabbed her left nipple with her right hand and pulled at it as she allowed herself to orgasm. "Yes! Harder! Yes!" She screamed as her pussy throbbed for him, she went weak in her legs which were still around his waist. He groaned into her neck and kissed her hard.

"I love cumming in you." He said to her as he pulled up his clothes. "I've missed you." She checked out her hair in the mirror and made her way out of the toilet, holding tight to the chair as she swivelled back into her seat. He was close behind.

"Do you think everyone knows?!" She asked, looking around at the other passengers.

"I think they probably all heard your performance!" He said, she smiled, she was used to him passing comment on how vocal she could be during sex.

"You'll have to gag me next time!"