A Flight to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
othbndy
othbndy
10 Followers

She hooked her thumbs on both sides of her pants, and panties, and pushed down, letting them slide off her hips and down to the floor. She lifted her feet one at a time and stepped out of her pants. Damn, she has a fine ass. As I watched, not being able to look away, she moved her feet to where they were about shoulder width apart, then slowly bent all the way over to pick her things up off the floor. I nearly had a heart attack.

She seemed to linger for a few seconds, her beautiful ass exposed. I could see everything; she was so beautiful and hot. I could clearly see her asshole, and outline of the bottom of her pussy as she stood bent over picking up her clothes. As she started to stand back up I could see she was turning towards the shower. Afraid she might look out into the hall and see me watching her in the mirror, I moved forward to the end of the bed, out of sight of the mirror and sat, pretending to watch T.V., as my cock got harder and harder in my pants.

A minute or two later I heard Anni step into the shower so I laid back down and began to watch T.V. again, thinking to myself, you'd better focus on something else because you don't want her walking out here and seeing you with a raging hard-on.

When I finally had the courage to look in the mirror again I was relieved and disappointed. Anni had pushed the door partially shut so I could no longer see her in the room. This was probably a good thing because I didn't need to see her naked, stepping out of the shower. About twenty minutes later I could hear her finishing up in the bathroom, and when I looked in the mirror again, I caught another glimpse of her wrapping a towel around her body through the partially cracked door.

The towels in the hotel were large and when she came out she had it wrapped around her and knotted just above her breasts. The towel was long enough that it covered her till two or three inches past her crotch....further down than some mini-skirts I'd seen lately.

"I'm all done Dave, it's your turn."

As I stood up, she went to sit down on the end of her bed and the towel parted ever so slightly. That brief second took my breath away. I could see her beautiful silky thighs and the tops of her gorgeous breasts.

As I went to walk past, Anni said "I hope you don't mind, but I rinsed my bra and it's hanging on the towel rack to dry. It's the only one I have and I don't want to wear a dirty bra all day tomorrow."

I swallowed hard and said, "That's probably a good idea. I may do the same with my underwear if you don't mind."

She was looking at the T.V. and wasn't really paying attention to me and just nodded and said "Um-hm."

I quickly cleaned up and showered, trying to think of other things so I could get rid of this hard-on between my legs. How was I going to cover that up if all I had on when I walked out of the bathroom was a towel? With a little work I was able to relax, focus on other things, and my dick gradually began to soften.

As I finished wrapping a towel around myself I yelled out to her, "Anni, you left your clothes in here, they might be a little wrinkled if you don't hang them up. Want me to take care of that for you?"

She yelled back, "Sure Dave, thanks."

As I picked up her pants and shirt off the floor, a sexy pair of sky blue panties fell to the floor. Whew, I thought, those are hot, and if they are laying here on the floor, that means Anni's sitting on the end of the bed with nothing but a towel. Damn, this is going to be a tough night.

I hung up her clothes, but decided to walk in to the other part of the room with her panties in my hand, hoping she would take them, excuse herself, and then put them on.

Anni was still sitting on the end of the bed and as I went to walk past she put up her hand and said "Dave, I don't know how to thank you enough for letting me stay here tonight. I don't have the money to repay you, but I really want you to know that I appreciate you and thank you. Is there anything I can do to show my appreciation?"

I forgot all about the panties balled up in my hand and said, "Anni, don't sweat it, I'd feel horrible sitting here by myself knowing you were stranded in that airport. You can show your appreciation by getting a good nights sleep."

As I went to move past she reached out in front of me and put her hand on my stomach, "Dave" she said, a good night's sleep is not what I had in mind, at least not right away."

She moved her hand around to my far hip and gently tugged, wanting me to turn and face her.

"Dave, look at me please." As I turned, she looked up into my eyes, and said, "I know you're a lot older than I am, but I found it incredibly sexy how you've gone out of your way to make sure I'm safe and comfortable."

With that she reached over and firmly released the towel that was around my waist and let it fall to the floor. Before I could react, she quickly reached out with her one had and grabbed a hold of my cock and with her other hand she cupped my balls.

"Dave, I am so hot right now and want this. Did you enjoy that little show I gave you when I was undressing?"

"What, how did you know I was watching?"

She just laughed and leaned forward and took my soft cock all the way in her mouth and gently began to suck me while using her tongue to run up and down the shaft and around the head.

Within thirty seconds I was rock hard. She was still looking into my eyes as she bobbed up and down on the head of my dick while gently pulling on my balls.

I moaned softly as Anni continued to suck my dick and soon realized this was too good. If she didn't slow down I was going to cum in a few seconds.

"Anni, Anni, STOP, you are going to make me cum!"

She smiled, winked at me, and started sucking faster and harder.

"Stop, please, I don't want to cum this soon. I want to enjoy this."

I put both my hands on her shoulders and pushed her off of me and down onto the bed. As I leaned over to put both my hands on either side of her shoulders I realized I still had her panties balled up in my hand. I waved them in front of her face, and then tossed them up on the bed above her head, saying "I guess you won't be needing these just yet."

As I looked into her eyes I said, "Before you get me off, I want to take care of your needs. A man always gets his, but sometimes a woman leaves frustrated."

Anni laughed, "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, when you sat down earlier, I had a glimpse of an amazingly beautiful set of legs and we both know you aren't wearing any panties, I'd like to get that little pussy of yours out in the open and then make it cum all over my tongue, fingers, and cock. How does that sound?"

She didn't say a word but just reached down and opened the towel, exposing her soft smooth skin to my gaze.

As I kissed her neck, down her breasts, and on to her stomach, she moaned and ran her fingers through my hair.

As I got closer to her pussy I told her, "Pass me one of those pillows so I have something comfortable to kneel on while I devour this beautifully hot cunt of yours."

She complied, and as I knelt down on the pillow she pulled her knees up towards her chest and spread her legs wide. No woman had ever done that with me before and oh what a turn on it was. There, a few inches from my face was her pussy and asshole, open, exposed, squeaky clean, and in a perfect position for me to explore.

I restrained myself from diving right in and instead kissed her thighs and trailed my tongue down around her knees, back up along the folds between her legs, up across her tummy, and then back down the other side, being careful not to touch her ass or pussy.

"Dave, stop teasing me. I'm so damn hot, I need your tongue in my cunt now." she moaned.

I wanted to comply but I wanted to make her hotter. I gently bit her ass cheeks and then stuck my tongue right on her asshole and began softly massaging it with my tongue.

I think this was the first time anyone had ever done this for Anni because she let out a loud squeal, her ass muscles tightened, and I could feel her sphincter contract so tight that the jaws of life probably couldn't get it open. At the same time her head came up off the bed so she could see what was happening.

"Oh my god, Dave, what the hell are you doing? That feels so fucking good."

I gave her a little wink and continued to run my tongue around the rim of her ass. She was so sweet and clean, there was no taste and I was loving it as much as Anni was.

As I gently massaged the outside of her asshole with my tongue I could see her clit was rock hard, and I could already see moisture on the inner lips of her pussy. She was really hot.

After a few minutes I stopped. "Anni, you are so fucking hot and your pussy smells so sweet. I'm going to eat your cunt now and I want you to cum as hard as you can. And when you cum, I want you to tell me."

She lifted her head up, looked at me and smiled, sighed, and then let her head fall back down on the bed again without saying a word.

I started at her asshole and took long strokes from her ass to the top of her pussy and back. With her knees still pulled up to her chest, I stuck my tongue as far into her cunt as I could and began to tongue fuck her.

"Oh Dave, can you feel how wet I am?" she moaned.

A minute or so later she looked up and said "Dave, what you are doing feels great, but I want you to suck on my clit and finger-fuck me till I cum."

I smiled and moved my left hand up to her mouth and let her suck on my two fingers until they were nice and wet. I then slid them into her steaming pussy, wrapped my lips around her clit, and began to suck her and finger-fuck her simultaneously.

Within minutes she was moaning softly and rolling her head from side to side. She let go of her knees and I felt her legs slide across my shoulders as she planted her heels between my shoulder blades. As she continued to get hotter she put one hand behind my head and gently pulled me into her as she softly bucked upward with her hips, fucking my fingers and face. She started squeezing her tits with her other hand as she let the waves of pleasure wash over her.

A few seconds later she arched her head up, looked deeply into my eyes, and moaned "I'm going to cum now."

With that her eyes rolled up into her head, her faced squeezed tight, she let out a deep, erotic growl, and I felt her pussy starting to contract on my fingers and I began to taste her cum on my lips and tongue. After several long seconds her hips began to jerk hard each time I sucked her clit so I figure she was done.

As I let go of her clit and pulled my wet fingers from her swollen pussy her body went totally lax. I softly kissed her inner thighs, rubbed her stomach with my hands, and told her how beautiful she was, how delicious she tasted, and how hot she was making me, especially when she looked me in the eye and told me she was going to cum.

Over the next half hour we went through this same ritual four more times and she came quicker and harder with each bout.

After her final orgasm, she looked deeply into my eyes and growled, "Enough of the teasing, I need to fuck now. I need to feel the stiffness of your cock when it explodes deep in my cunt."

I smiled at her, stood up and positioned myself at her entrance, ready to push her knees back up into her chest and slide my hard cock into her wet pussy all the way to my balls.

But before I could enter her she said, 'No, not like that, I want to be on top and fuck you; you've been doing all the work so far, now it's my turn."

"Anni, whatever you want."

With that I laid down on my back and she rolled over on top of me. We kissed for a few minutes and then I felt her lifting her hips, getting ready to engulf my dick in her hot, steamy pussy. I grabbed the base of my cock and held it still while she wiggled her pussy lips on to the head and slowly sank down the entire length of my shaft till I was buried to my balls and our pubic hair was intertwined.

Her pussy was so tight, her muscles so strong, and she was so incredibly wet that I knew I wouldn't last long if she gave me a fast and furious fucking.

I think she sensed my predicament and wanted to make it last. As we fucked she kissed me passionately and romantically. She moved her hips nice and slow, pulling all the way off of me so that just the head of my cock was inside her pussy and then slowly sliding all the way back down till our hips were mashed together.

As we kissed, she fucked me like this for several minutes, slowly, romantically, tenderly; but then I could feel the passion building inside her once again. Gradually, she didn't rise up as far as before, making shorter thrusts with her hips and grinding her clit harder into my pubic bone when we met.

Her breathing began to labor and she couldn't kiss anymore, burying her head in my neck and putting the flats of her palms on my chest, gently squeezing each time she pushed down on me, moaning softly and muttering how good it felt.

"Oh Dave, I'm on fire and my pussy is going to explode all over your cock."

I could tell she was getting close, her hips now were barely moving off me, she was just grinding her pussy into my pubic bone in short, fast, circular motions, my cock buried deep inside.

Anni let out a low moan, more like a growl, and pushed down into my chest and sat up, arching her back as she ground her pussy hard against me and just rotated her hips around my cock.

She began to gently sway her head from side to side and moan in short, louder grunts,

"I need to feel you explode in me Dave, fill my cunt with your cum so that I can cum."

"Dave, cum for me now, don't hold back, fuck me hard."

With that I grabbed her ass and lifted her up till she was almost off my dick and then slammed her back down again. Ten or fifteen hard strokes later I exploded with a long, loud groan, "I'm cumming, god it feels so good!"

Anni took over at that point and kept rising and falling on my cock as fast as she could, after several hard thrusts I was spent and she slammed down one last time, ground her pussy into my pubic bone and let out a long guttural moan, "I'm cumming,", "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!" for several seconds, and then collapsed on my chest in a heap.

We lay motionless for awhile, except for my hands gently stroking her ass and lower back. I could feel her breathing gradually return to normal as I slowly grew soft inside her.

After several minutes she whispered, "God that was so fucking good. I have never been fucked so tenderly and romantically, and have never cum so hard in my life."

I didn't say anything but gave her a gentle squeeze, and continued to softly rub her back and kiss her neck and shoulder.

She started to stir after a few minutes and said, "I guess I need to go squeeze you out of me and clean up so that I don't get pregnant. We certainly don't want that."

"Don't worry about that" I said. "I had a vasectomy about ten years ago and couldn't get you pregnant if I wanted to."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

With that I heard a small contented sigh, she snuggled her head back down into my shoulder, and as I gently rubbed her back we drifted off to sleep, me still buried inside her soft, moist cunt.

I didn't feel her roll off me, but when I woke in the morning she was no longer on top. I reached out for her but couldn't feel her in the bed. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around in the dark but couldn't see her. I softly called out to see if she was in the bathroom but there was no answer. I leaned over and turned on the desk lamp, looking around the room I realized I was alone.

As I flopped back down on the bed I thought, did last night really happen? Was Anni here in my room or was this all a figment of my imagination brought on by the stress of the day and the closeness of her for those hours in the plane. As I lay there and looked around the room, a realization washed over me that it was all a dream.

It felt so real. I could still smell her hair; taste her cum, feel her pussy wrapped around my cock as we exploded in ecstasy. I could still feel the weight of her on top of me as we drifted off to sleep. How could something that seemed so real be a dream? A few minutes later I opened my eyes again, looked around the room at the emptiness, and sadly admitted to myself that it was a dream. The glorious night I had was only a figment of my imagination, brought on by frustration, anger, and the fatigue of the flight and delay.

I once again began to get angry at the airlines. "Fuck those bastards. I'm never going to fly again, the sons of bitches suck! How could they strand me in Washington-Dulles like this."

I got up off the bed and went in to the bathroom to clean up. As I stood in the shower I was fuming. With the hot water running down my back, I began concentrating on the dream of last night, trying to block out the rage I felt for the airline.

After several minutes I began to calm down and realized I had my cock in my hand, gently stroking it, thinking about Anni. After a short time my cock was at its full length and hard. Pumping faster I soon reached my peak, and moaning out Anni's name I exploded in the shower.

After another ten minutes of replaying that beautiful dream in my mind, and letting the hot water roll off my body, I was finally calm enough to finish up and get ready to head for the airport and the flight home.

As I walked back out into the room I looked longingly one last time at the bed where I had imagined Anni and I fucking so passionately, and there, pressed into the blanket where I had been sleeping, was a beautiful pair of sky blue panties. I picked them up, put them to my face, and realized the night had happened after all.

The worst flight of my life had actually turned out to be the best. Anni was in my room and all the romance, passion, and raw sex I remembered was real and not a dream – I was euphoric!

I finished getting dressed with a big smile on my face, and as I was putting my wallet in my pocket I noticed a note tucked into the billfold.

I opened it and read....

"Dave, you looked so peaceful there sleeping, I didn't want to wake you. I had the most exciting night of my life last evening and have never cum so many times, so hard, with one man, thank you. I hope you don't mind, but I took one of your business cards and would like to call you someday.

It was signed; Hope to fuck you again soon, Anni. Oh, PS, if you find my panties you can keep them as a souvenir in remembrance of this beautiful night. "

Although I had time, I didn't walk down to the Hartford gate to see if Anni was there. For some reason she wanted to slip quietly into the night and I felt I should respect that. The rest of the trip must have been uneventful because the next thing I remember was unlocking the front door to the house, still thinking of Anni sleeping peacefully on my chest, my cock softly buried in her sweet young pussy.

"Thank goodness for missed connections."

othbndy
othbndy
10 Followers
12