A Fluttering Wildflower Ch. 01

Story Info
The encounter, the survey, & the moths.
1.3k words
4.46
16.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

The weather was perfect one August day somewhere in Pasadena, LA. Gina Lauren, smart and sexy at 19 strode sassily in her short foxy floral sundress and sat at a table in the open air section of Starbucks to catch the breeze and things moving around. Next to her table was a guy sitting alone and reading a book. She knew that he noticed her when she came and took a seat, but he didn't bother to take a second look.

Gina was used to eyes swiveling at her to take a better look but this one seemed as though he would not give her the time of day. Was it because she had not a drop of make-up on? Well sometimes she did that on purpose to take the curse off her good looks. She studied him discreetly as she sipped cappuccino and listened to a funky tune with the ear phone of her Mp3 Memorex clapped to her ears.

The guy had a classic haircut, black and a tad long, kind of like Pierce Brosnan's in his pre-James Bond days. He was strikingly handsome...but what a shame! He was probably made of stone not to appreciate a beauty like hers with a figure that can rival that of Jesica Alba's. His square face was clean cut and strong; his lashes thick and dark against his bronze cheek; his lips full and sensuous. He must be no older than 30. Not a wedding band on his finger and so he's a bachelor. Gina was getting more interested. She presumed that he was a loner. But who knew if he was waiting for his babe to show up at any moment? She wished the babe had a flat tire or couldn't find her goddamn pills. Guys are easy lays. She thought. When it came to guys, she was mostly interested with those who were hard to get. Someone who could charm and make her fall hard for him. Unfortunately those guys were few and more often than not they were already taken. She wished he was available even for a one night of sin.

Ten minutes passed and still no babe. The babe must be crazy late but he didn't look bothered. Gina smiled and the idea of making contact with him was now or never. To her this guy was a hottie. His sexy soft, black shirt slashed in front and laced up loosely and the sleeves pushed up to his forearms conjured an image of a swashbuckling dude in bed. She liked how the watch looked on his wrist. Macho wrist big elegant hands, wow! The way his thighs and knees filled out his jeans. Her weakness on guys. The way his jeans crinkled up around his rugged boots. Oh help me god this is a matador. How he brushed his hair with his fingers and the way his eyes moved across the page while he was reading. Gina bet his tongue moved that way too when he's licking a trembling pussy.

He was neither tall nor short. She deduced him to be no less than 5'10". He was muscular but hardly the Sly Stallone type. The type was like those shirtless gas jockeys bent over the engine of the old man's Chevy when you drive down the backroads of... say Texas, her hometown. And his face had a gentle character, kind of if you blend Jude Law and Tobey McGuire. Now Gina thought that this guy was worth pursuing about. He was creaming her canary yellow Barelythere panties and yet he hadn't spoke a thing nor throw a look at her that would bedazzled her even more.

End of survey. Gina set her flirt buttons to lure him to her side. But since his eyes were not wandering to her direction she thought it best to simply sit next to him and ask, "Ever had a complete stranger talk to you?"

Strangely, she chickened out. So she remained pinned down to her seat.

Halfway on consuming her cup of cappuccino, two big moths fluttered about her clouding its dust. Cringing as she ducked her head this way and that, she wished they would go away. But the more she ducked the more the insects pestered her to the point that she already wanted to scream. The guy finally glanced at her and she caught him grin. She could have handled that dazzling grin better without the darn insects molesting her.

At last the moths landed on her bare back sending her shrieking and bolting from her seat, jumping up and down like a banshee trying to shake off the damn insects.

"Hey, could you please get these moths off my back!" She was compelled to ask him as she turned her back on him.

"They're mating," he said not moving at all.

"Oh, for crissakes shoo them away please before they multiply on my back," she cried aloud. He made an effort with a twinge of concern but the moths didn't budge.

"Do something please!," she urged earnestly. So the guy half stood and said, "Hey skippers take it somewhere else will you!" swishing his open book across them. Gina drew a sigh of relief when the moths flew off and touched down on her table still getting on with their act, the wings on the one on top flapping up and down.

"Can I transfer to your table? I don't wanna be goofed up again by those insects, whew!"

"All right," he said. "Wait, hold on." He took his hanky to wipe the spot on her back where the butterflies launched their passionate tryst."

"What's that for?"

"Nothing, just wiping off some butterfly blot on your nice back." Touched by that subtle show of care she held a tentative look of admiration and then took her bag and Memorex from her table to move over to his.

"Ah...um...I'm Gina Lauren, thanks," she said launching her killer smile.

"Alfie Romano," he simply said. "I guess it's the butterflies' mating season."

"Uhh, but I don't relish the fact that they get my body as the venue of their conjugality."

He smiled his charming smile.

"Are you by any chance waiting for somebody here?" She asked.

"No, no one in particular," he said shaking his head slightly."

"What are you reading?"

"Some poetry book and I'm just browsing over it."

"I was watching you over there and I thought you're not that rapt on what you're reading and you seemed to be drifting off to somewhere else."

Alfie didn't speak. He simply gazed into her moving lips and allowed his eyes to drop briefly to the nice swell over her cleavage-friendly lemon and green sundress. She looked at him, her blue eyes probing and interested.

"Um...I'm sorry I don't intend to be too nosy...ah...um...I'll just wait till those butterflies were done and I'll get back to my table."

"No, it's all right. Please stay. You're observation was quite right. I was actually thinking of ah..." he paused a beat making some sound in his lips and then continued, "thinking of sharing my apartment to split the cost of rental and assuage the loneliness of being alone all the time. So I was thinking of posting an ad..."

"Hey, guess it's my lucky day! Put the ad on hold. I have been looking around for a place to room in with!" A whoop of delight shone on her face.

"Really?"

You bet your cojones there'll never be lonely nights again for you! "So far I've seen four but it's either I didn't like my would-be room mate or the place. How big is yours...um...I mean the apartment?" She stammered.

"Modestly-sized two-bedroom garden apartment."

"Wow! Sounds great!"

"You want me to show it you today?"

"Absolutely. If you don't mind sharing it with a girl like me." That might be expensive but who cares I just want his body.

"As long as it's agreeable to you to split the bills, the cleaning I wouldn't mind at all."

"And that should be," she said.

"Okay finish your coffee and we'll go."

"Ready as you are," she said after gulping fast the rest of the coffee.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers