A Fly on the Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,093 Followers

I smiled at Jorge while I was getting up on the bed. I spread and lifted my legs to give him an open invitation. In a flash, he was up on his knees. He climbed on top of me and held his cock while trying to put it in. My pussy was dripping with anticipation. Once his head penetrated my lips, he pushed and his large penis began sliding in while stretching me open. There was some slight discomfort but the pleasure quickly trumped that. I was impressed with his hardness after he had just came a few minutes prior.

Telling me how snug my pussy was around his cock, Jorge commented, "Wow, estás apretado."

I looked over Jorge's shoulder at Jesse. From Jesse's angle, he could see mostly this big dark Hispanic boy on top of his wife, engulfing me with his size and Jorge's tight muscular ass between my legs that were dangling in the air around his waist.

I gulped, "Jesse, his cock is so big! Oh my God, you would not believe it. I am so full right now. I have never had someone in me this far."

Jorge was already slowly pumping my pussy but after a small slap of my hand on his tight ass, he began to pick up the pace. He raised himself to where he hovered above me. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were looking down, watching himself slide in and out my pussy.

It felt so damn good. My head was trashing back and forth. I was building to a great orgasm when suddenly Jorge cried out, "Me estoy correndo! Augghhhh! Augghhhhh! Uhhh!"

For the second time in less than ten minutes, Jorge was shooting his load, only this time it was deep in my baby canal. He shook and quivered while depositing his sperm. I clenched my vaginal muscles around his spurting tool to add some bonus sensitivity. His last yell was, "Si! Si!"

I was disappointed that I hadn't got off but was quickly invigorated when Jorge got back up his knees and began fucking me once again. This 19 year old was a sexual dynamo! Fucking me with his semen oozing inside me only added to the lubricated pleasure.

"Oh Jesse! Look that this boy. He is still hard and fucking me with all his energy! He never went soft. Can you believe that? He is still hard! It feels amazing! He is going to make me cum!" I squealed.

I was panting, "Oh! Uuuh...Oh! Uuuuh...Ohhhhh! Right there! Yesss! Ohhhhhh! Aughhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh!"

When my pussy began to spasm, I wrapped my legs around Jorge to force him in even deeper. Feeling almost ten inches of man meat up against my cervix was fantastic! I felt like my orgasm was never going to subside. When it finally did, I unwrapped my legs and Jorge began pumping once again. He got back up to his knees.

This time, he leaned back and took hold of my calves. He was slamming his dong in me like I needed. I was crying out to Jorge even though I knew he wouldn't understand, "Oh! Do it! Keep going! Slam it baby! Slam it in me good! Don't you dare stop!"

I screamed, "THERE IT IS! I'M CUUUUMMMING AGAIN! OH! OH! Oooooooooooooooooooo!"

That orgasm was sheer pleasure. Even while I was experiencing it, Jorge just kept on pumping. I wanted to sit up but I couldn't. I could only take what Jorge had to offer while my husband watched. Jorge was fucking me like a horny boy possessed. His body was slapping mine so quickly, it sounded like somebody applauding. When I began to feel his balls slap my ass, I knew he had fit his entire length inside me.

Thinking about that put me over the edge again as I screamed to my husband, "Ohhhhh! Jessseeeee, I'm cumming again! Ohh! Ohhhh...oh my God!"

I tapped Jorge on the forearm, signaling him to stop for a second. When he ceased his thrusting, I slid away and got up to my knees. His dark horse sized cock stuck out and was all slimy and white with our thick cum. I was panting and trying to catch my breath. I walked over to Jesse whose cock was a complete gooey mess with precum. I bent over and kissed the tip. It tasted sweet.

I lustfully whispered to Jesse, "Well, babe. That was fun...for a first round." I giggled as I let a long dribble of saliva escape my mouth and coat the head of his cock. It was so swollen and hard it looked almost bruised when I winked at him, "Stroke your cock, babe. Show me how much you are enjoy our show."

Jesse listened to my request and began stroking his hard-on. I kept my hands on the sitting Jesse's knees which meant I had my ass up in there air. I turned and looked over my shoulder and signaled Jorge the best I could from four years of high school Spanish to come over and get some more, "Ven aquí y consigue un poco más."

Jorge walked over with his big member swinging back and forth. He took hold of my hips and was about to put it back in my pussy when I stopped him. There was so much of our cum slathered on his pole, I had no reservations about him putting it in my ass. For added lubrication I scooped a dollop of cum from my leaking pussy and smeared into my butthole which provided a hint to Jorge. I reached around my hips and helped his prick find its proper target until the head smooshed against my anus.

Jorge grabbed my hips again and began easing his cock into my asshole. It hurt and I had him stop for a second while I got myself acclimated. With my fingers, I signaled for him to continue and he pushed himself until my ass felt like it was holding a baseball bat.

I was huffing and puffing only inches from Jesse's lap when I blurted out to him, "Fuck, babe. He's in my ass! Fuck that feels soooo good! Can you believe it fit? Oh, fuck he is stretching my little asshole so good, babe. Mmmmmm, I think round two has begun!"

Jesse's hand was flogging is own pecker a little quicker when he responded, "Mmmmmm yes, Britt. You like that don't you? Getting fucked up the ass while you watch me stroke my cock."

I gasped, "Oh yes, babe. My ass feels so good right now. It is so full. I wish you could see it. I love knowing your cock is so hot and hard from watching me. I'm going to orgasm just by knowing all that cum in your heavy balls is just waiting for me."

Jorge was standing behind me with his legs spread so that he could be at the proper height. He was thrusting his big tool in my ass. That tightness felt wonderful. Jesse knew I loved anal sex and for me to be bent over in his lap while Jorge pounded my bottom was something special for him. While stroking his cock, he leaned over and kissed my jarring forehead. He could tell by my body language, I was getting close again.

"Look at me, Brittni. Let me see your eyes as you cum. That's it, look at me and cum, babe. Fuck you look sooooo sexy right now," pleaded my husband.

I panted, "Almost there! Almost there! It is so big, I'm going to cum again! Almost theeeeee...aughhhhhhh! I'm cummmmin! Aughhhhhhhh!

Hearing and feeling my rectum contract around his pumping cock, Jorge, announced his own release with a huge growl, "Grrrrrrahhhhhhh! Aughhh! Oh! Aughh!"

"Oh my God, Jesse! This feels so good. I can actually feel his hot cum pumping deep in my stomach. I can't even describe how wonderful this feels." When Jorge was finished I asked Jesse, "Did you enjoy watching that, Jesse? Your cock must be ready to explode. It is so hot and soo hard!"

Jesse couldn't help himself and his cock began blasting while I was overtop it. He was grunting, "Oh fuck! I'm cummin baby! Oh...damn! Augghhhh!" He jerked rope after rope of his thick cum all over his chest and stomach.

When his cock had stopped spitting, Jesse gurgled his gratification. By then, Jorge had already pulled out of my ass. You would have thought that was the end of our hot encounter but I wasn't quite satisfied. I had semen dripping from both my stretched and swollen orifices. For some reason, I wanted to see Jorge's big cock spurt. I had felt it three times but was yet to see it.

The boy was finally starting to go soft as his pole was only half erect. I winked at my recovering husband, turned around and knelt down in front of Jorge. Grasping his plumped cock, I sucked and jerked it, attempting to bring it back to life one last time. I didn't care that it had just come from my ass. Jorge stood upright and when he gave me a little moan, I knew I had a chance.

Sure enough, within a few minutes, the blood began flowing again and Jorge's mighty dong was erect. Tasting myself all over it only added to my lust. I wanted him to shoot one last load for me. I wanted to see it as well as feel it. I would suck about ten strokes then I would jerk another ten. I would use one hand then switch to two hands. I would jerk it straight on and then jerk it with my hands over top. I was applying all the techniques to get this young guy to give me that spunk again.

As the minutes went by, it was taking Jorge longer for obvious reasons. My stroking had all but absorbed our juices into his skin. I stopped and spit two large masses of saliva on his shaft to add lubrication. I believe my spit roasting helped because I could feel it start to throb again.

As I jacked Jorge off, I cooed at Jesse, "I think he is going to blow again. I want to see and feel it all over me. You want me to get a facial, Jesse? I want to wear his seed!"

Jorge's legs began to tremble. I knew he was getting closer and I speed up causing Jorge to bellow, "Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh," to coincide with every cum spurt.

I giggled as the first two shots hit me on the bridge of my nose before I aimed the next couple on my boobs. Jorge didn't produce near as much sperm as he had the first couple loads but it was still quite impressive. I stopped jerking and Jorge stopped grunting. His cum felt so warm like it had actually been heated up in the microwave. There was a little string dripping off my nose.

When I turned around and looked at Jesse, I smiled, "You like when I get into it, don't you? I'm such a mess. Is it Ok that I look a mess my love?"

"Yes, I loved seeing you like this all covered in cum and looking so well fucked," sighed my husband. He added, "I love you so much. This is the best present you could have ever given me."

I observed his cock which was now hard once again and replied, "I can see that you do and of course I love you more."

I instructed Jorge as I thanked him and told him it was time for him to leave, "Gracias, dulzura. Es hora de que te vayas ahora." I was excited that I had drained the balls of this young stud.

As Jorge was getting dressed, I seductively approached the sitting Jesse while sliding my slippery pussy along his cock head and right before it entered my slimy, stretched slit, I enquired, "So, babe, what should I do with you now?!?"

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,093 Followers
12