A Flying Leap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers

Up the stairs and back into the bedroom he carried me, holding me in his arms as he pulled back the blankets. He set me down on the bed and crawled in beside me.

I rolled over towards him, draping my arm across his chest and my leg across his legs. Tangled together, we fell asleep, the scent of my body in my nostrils as my face rested close to his. The last thought on my mind was that I wanted to make him feel this wonderful, for him to smell himself on my own skin…

**

I left the house early for work, kissing James on the cheek lightly before I left. He sighed in his sleep and shifted slightly a small smile working its way across his lips.

"I'll be home soon," I told his sleeping form, turning around and walking out the door.

Work was its same boring self. I sat behind my desk all day fiddling around on the computer, checking my email often. I usually got one or two messages from James while he was at my house during the day, so I wasn't surprised when I saw a letter from him.

"Look at this," the letter said.

I downloaded the attachment, and gasped when I saw a picture of a woman with cum smeared around her face. Her eyes were shut, with the thick fluid dripping off her eyelashes. She was smiling, her tongue darting out of her mouth the lick the cum off her lips.

A quick, nervous look behind my shoulders proved that no one was watching me, so I took another look.

My initial reaction was one of horror, but then I looked at it a little closer.

The woman in the picture appeared to be enjoying herself. I wondered what it felt like to have that stuff smeared on your face, like she had. I didn't think I wanted to do it, but I was still intrigued.

I wrote a quick message back to James.

"Naughty, naughty," I chided.

Turning back to the pile of paperwork I needed to complete, I tried to push the picture out of my mind. But I didn't delete it from the computer. For some reason it seemed to call to me, and I wanted to look at it again. I glanced back over my shoulder and opened the file again.

There she was, smiling, licking, smeared with cum just like before. I looked at the globs rolling down her cheeks. It made her face look softer, rounder, and smooth. She looked sexy, somehow, with the stuff on her face.

I closed the picture and stored it away, hidden in one of my files.

Another message appeared in my e-mail.

"I like being naughty," it said. James had attached another picture.

Curious, I opened the file. It was a picture of the same woman, face clean, with cum on her breasts. She was holding the globes up to the camera, streams of cum dripping down them right across the nipples. I felt a stirring in my pussy as I stared at those cum covered breasts, and looked down briefly at my own. My nipples were slightly erect, poking through my blouse. Embarrassed, I pulled my jacked over my shoulders and covered them up, away from prying eyes. I crossed my legs to ease the aching there, and went back to work without responding to James' e-mail.

Work went by slowly and I was excited to be on my way home, back to my boyfriend. He was sitting in front of the computer, as usual, playing around with the Internet.

"Hey baby," I greeted, walking over to him and sitting down in his lap. What're you up to?"

"Looking for stuff," he said cryptically. I craned my head around to look at the screen.

There was a picture open, a naked woman with four men standing around her. They were ejaculating onto her body, her mouth open wide. The picture caught the spurts of cum in midair, some had reached her body and fallen in pools, and other streams were still falling down.

James kissed my twisted neck and opened another picture. It was the same woman, with the same four men, but now she was smearing their cum all over her body. A thin coat of it covered her belly, and her eyes were squeezed shut against the stream on her face.

"What do you think?" James asked.

I squirmed in his lap. I could feel his hard on through his pants. My own body was growing a little hot, looking at those pictures, but I still felt that I was too scared to try. I told this to James.

"I don't have to do it anywhere near your face, Katie," James said soothingly. "And we don't have to do it at all. I would just really, really like it if we did."

I turned back around to look James in the face and gave him a big kiss on the mouth. His soft lips took mine over, like usual, pressing against mine and poking his tongue softly against them. He licked my lips and drew away, his arms around my body, and looked me in the eyes again.

"Maybe if we tried it in the shower?" I suggested timidly. "We can try my face…if I don't like it, the water will be right there to wash it off."

"That's a great idea, Kate!" James exclaimed enthusiastically. "You wanna try right now?"

James ground his erection into my crotch, causing me to wriggle with excitement.

I smiled at his excitement.

"Right now?" I repeated. I raised my eyebrows questioningly. "You little devil, all you think about is sex."

"I'm sorry baby," he said, smiling back at me. "I meant to say 'How was your day? Wanna fuck?'"

I laughed merrily and nodded at him.

He stood up, keeping me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly and gripped my arms around the back of his neck. He grunted in mock effort as he carried me down the hall to the bathroom.

Once in the room he had to set me down so that we could each tear our clothes off. I watched him strip down to the nude, admiring the muscles flexing underneath the flesh, and making a happy note of the large erection he was sporting. It seemed to swing towards me as he turned to look my body up and down.

"You're the best, Katie," he said, grabbing me close to him. My body molded against his, breasts pushing against his chest as he stole another kiss from me, his hands running through my short hair.

"Come on," I said, breaking away and turning on the shower.

I stepped in first, wetting myself under the hot stream of water as James climbed in after me. He groaned and reached out for my slick body, running his hands over the wet surface. I threw my head back into the stream of water and let it wet my hair, then moved out for James to have a turn.

He took his place under the stream and began to soak himself, then grabbed the soap in one hand. Lathering up, he began to wash his body.

I knelt down in front of him, deciding that it was now or never, and took his cock in my hands. Afraid to be this near the feared cum, I had never gone down on a man before, but now I took a deep breath and sucked him inside my mouth,

The cool cock in my mouth felt odd, but good. My cheeks felt filled out, and my mouth clamped softly down on the flesh. My jaws began to ache instantly, but his moans seemed to make it worthwhile. He reached down and toyed with my short hair as I licked at his cock, running my tongue along the length of it and prodding around the foreskin.

I pulled away, looking up at him expectantly.

"Your mouth is so hot," he said, running his finger over my lips. He had taken his cock in his right hand and begun to pump it rapidly, masturbating in front of my face.

The scene was eerily similar to my first time, and I struggled against the urge to pull away. The happy look on his face made me want to please him more, so I sat still and clenched my jaw.

"Please," I whispered softly, looking at his cock.

He seemed to understand my fear and moved aside, allowing me under the hot water. I remained on my knees, under the downpour, eyes clenched against the drips as I listened to the sound of him pumping his cock up and down. James reached down and held onto my hair with his left hand, keeping me in place. He held my head steady as I felt the first stream of hot cum hit my face.

Flinching, I tried to pull back, but James' steady grip held me tight as his cum spurted onto my cheeks. I felt as though it was coating me with the hot sticky fluid, and held my breath as tightly as I could manage. My nose was wrinkled, my muscles tense, and I was scared out of my mind.

Finally it stopped, and James let go of my hair.

"You look so great, baby," he said, running his hand over my sticky cheek. "I wish you could see it."

I grunted behind my closed lips, nodding slightly.

James tweaked my nose.

"Stand up, I'll help you wash it off."

I allowed him to help me stand and face me towards the water. He ran his hands over my face softly, from the forehead to the tops of my breasts, wiping the cum off my skin. Finally he announced me clean and I opened my eyes again.

My face felt dry, even though it was still wet, like the skin was stretching across my cheeks.

"That wasn't so bad," I said, almost astonished that it hadn't been a repeat of the first traumatic experience.

"Thank you, baby," James said, kissing me on the lips underneath the stream of water. "That was so great. I loved seeing you like that."

I smiled and grabbed him around the waist, pulling him towards me.

"Anything for you, James. I love you."

"I love you too, Katie."

We kissed some more, under the water, and then washed our bodies clean with sap. We stepped out of the tub onto the bathroom floor and dried each other with fluffy towels, laughing lightly about the fears I had harbored for so long.

"See what happens when you just take a flying leap?" asked James. "You might even find something that you like."

I nodded.

"I actually sort of liked the feeling of the warm cum on my lips," I admitted. "Maybe we can try again some time? Maybe outside of the shower?"

James smiled broadly, hugging me close again.

"You never cease to amaze me, Kate," he said happily into my ear.

His compliment made me smile. Going across the line that I thought I'd never try, for him, gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling. I wanted to make him happy, and this made him happy, so it made me happy.

"Think you could train me to be a good little cock-sucker?" I asked teasingly, reaching down to stroke his limp cock.

"Hmm," he said, pretending to think about it. "You have the raw talent, but I think that you need lots and lots of practice."

"No time like the present," I giggled, like a little girl. "Care to join me for some lessons in the bedroom?"

Now that my fear had been conquered, I was eager to try again. I wanted to be able to pleasure him completely with my mouth, and some day bring him to orgasm that way, like I'd read in my erotic novels. I had felt a strange sort of power, down there, holding his pleasure in my mouth. It felt good to know that I was giving him the same pleasure that he had given me the night before, in the kitchen.

James and I walked into the bedroom, and he took a seat on the edge of the bed. I knelt down in front of him, facing the limp member between his legs. I looked up into James' eyes, and he smiled down at me, assuring me that it was all right.

"As long as you don't bite, there isn't anything you can do wrong," he said.

I took a deep breath and parted my lips, slipping his cock inside my mouth.

The limp flesh rested on my tongue, and I allowed it to sit there quietly, imagining that it was like a piece of chocolate that I was waiting to melt on my tongue. I sucked at it lightly, and it began to swell.

Feeling it grow in my mouth was amazing, and I looked up at James, astonished. He smiled down at me, and I continued to sit still, only slightly lapping at the cock in my mouth.

It grew larger still, expanding almost like a balloon filling with water. Soon it filled my mouth. I could taste a sour fluid at the tip, oozing out slowly. This had to be the pre-cum, stuff I'd heard about but had never paid much attention to.

Venturing further, I stuck the tip of my tongue into the tiny hole at the end of his prick, licking up the fluid there. James moaned and I smiled around the swollen cock, pleased with myself. I ran my tongue around the thick head, feeling the soft skin there with some wonder. The skin on his cock felt a lot like what I imagined my own private parts felt like. Slick and smooth, but firm as well.

My jaws were beginning to ache from behind held open, and I slid my mouth off the shaft, resting my lips at the end of it in a warm kiss. I closed my teeth but let my lips rub the tips of his cock, sucking it and soaking it in my soft outer mouth.

James groaned again and moved his hand down to grab the base of his shaft, starting to pump it as he had before in the shower.

"You're so wonderful, Katie," he moaned softly. "You make me want to cum again and again, all night."

I smiled as I stuck my tongue out to lick at the cock moving rapidly in front of me. My saliva smeared all over it, making it easier for his hand to slide up and down over the base.

"I'm going to cum, baby," he announced, reaching down and grabbing my head again.

I shut my eyes tightly, expecting the stream of fluid to land on my face, but instead I felt it hit my breasts. I didn't dare to open my eyes while he whimpered and moaned in pleasure, but then cracked them slightly open when the stream stopped.

Looking down, I saw that my breasts were covered with the thick stuff. Timidly, I reached up with my fingers and began to smear it around a little bit, rubbing it over my erect nipples. The fluid made my skin slick, and I enjoyed the texture as it dried.

James was watching me, a satisfied smile on his lips.

I could smell the cum around me, the odor filled my nostrils so full that I could almost taste it. Curious, I looked at my fingers, and saw the shimmering fluid. I wondered what it did taste like.

Surprised at my own fearlessness, I parted my lips slowly and stuck a finger inside, sucking it clean

The cum was sour, but not as sour as the pre-cum I had tasted a little earlier. It felt thick, almost like it was coating my throat on its way down.

Smiling up at James I said "Not bad."

James laughed out loud, grabbing me and pulling me up onto the bed on top of him. I landed on top of his chest, my cum covered breasts smearing the fluid against his chest. We rolled around the bed a bit, playing and laughing at each other. He finally got up and offered me a tissue.

"Too late," I remarked, looking at my crusty chest. "It's all dry."

"Guess we have to take another shower," he laughed.

"I could use more practice!" I giggled.

I got up and happily followed my boyfriend into the bathroom.

Chicklet
Chicklet
231 Followers
12