A Fool Stumbles Into Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers

Together Cal and Maureen were finally about to unite; two would become one, a couple would congeal, meld, and become a singular entity. They would do it amid the ruins of another couple long ago lost, an innocent child couple that, years before, had seen their little world smashed and sundered.

The Gods rejoice! What had been destroyed was being restored!

Needless to say it's a time of insurmountable joy, of unparalleled happiness, and a time when prying eyes have to be excluded. We'll leave Cal and Maureen to their uniquely peerless moment, that most sublime occasion, that moment when two kindred souls find each other. This is their time; it cannot be despoiled by prying eyes, or the lustful voyeuristic gazes of outsiders.

There will be other moments when Cal and Maureen will enjoy each other in those most intimate ways, but this time, this first time belongs only to them.

Across town, twenty miles to be exact, an old man is rummaging through tired dusty and tattered boxes that had been stowed away in an attic more than forty years before. Once he had a life, he had dreams; he had visions of a future. He remembered how he'd married his high school sweetheart. They'd saved their money, bought a home, an old two story. They'd managed to scrape the money together get a garage started. For the first few years he did the work, while she did the books. They scrimped and saved, and finally they were ready to start a family.

The doctors had warned them. She was a little woman; her pelvis was small, having babies would be risky. But they were young, in love, and refused to believe anything could threaten their hopes and dreams.

The doctors were right. They were always right. She was too small; the baby ripped her small uterus to shreds. The infant, a little girl survived, but her mother was left behind. The tragedy nearly destroyed the young man; his world had ended before it had begun. But he had the baby. The cherub became his reason to go on, his sole purpose for fighting through each lonely day. He never remarried; never looked at another woman. He raised his daughter as best he could. Still, he couldn't protect her from everything. The outside world, with its wealthy, privileged, and protected children stole his daughter's loyalty.

One particularly slimy adolescent whisked his girl away with a package of lies. She fell for him, and he used her. When she announced her pregnancy he scoffed. She was a pig, a poor man's bitch, unworthy and unmarriageable for anyone of his status.

The girl was crushed; she turned back to her widowed father. They worked to find a place for her and her little boy. Then she died too; a drunk driver stole her one night. He, Jared, the old man, was left with a grandchild, a little boy. He started over again. He did the best he could. This time it worked.

The little boy, grandchild of his long lost heart's desire, son of his poor lost daughter, had found his true love. Now the old man rummaged through chests and boxes he'd stored away, boxes that held the memories and heartache of so many years before.

Jared cussed to himself, "I know her jewelry's in here someplace."

He searched and searched until he found what he was looking for. He took it out of the dried crumpled tissue paper, and held it up. He'd saved it for his daughter, but she never got the chance. Now it was Cal's turn. Would he take these tawdry old rings, one with its tiny imperfect diamond, the other, at the time, a simple twelve dollar fourteen carat gold band?

They had been his wife's; and all they could afford so many years ago. Would Cal at least consider taking them? He hoped so. He really hoped so. It would mean a lot.

He held them up to the light of the naked bulb in the attic. They weren't much, but they meant a lot to him. In a lot of ways they were all he had.

Nearby, at the Motel Six, Andrea Thiessen, Maureen's mom, decided to stay away until after supper. That she hoped would give them the time to do what she knew they would do, and perhaps start to digest what they saw when they found the pictures. She'd get home later. She hoped she could talk to just Maureen first, but she'd take what she could get.

She called Tom, her husband. She told him everything that had been going on. She persuaded him to stay away until she called him. She didn't want him to come home before the kids had finished their project. She was surprised at how excited her husband had been. He had been a tired lonely hardworking drudge trying to repay medical bills and cover tuition costs all his life. She was amazed at his excitement when he found out that the very boy who'd been their guest all those years ago had been the one Maureen had found.

Maureen awakened first. She peered over at her watch which was on the table by her bed. 'Wow,' she thought, its 11:00.' She looked over at her sleeping hero next to her. Actually next to her was a misnomer. He was sleeping on top of her; his left arm wrapped all over her chest and his left leg straddled across her thighs. She was uncomfortable, but she didn't mind. It actually didn't feel uncomfortable, it felt good in a weird sort of I'm wrapped up by the man I love sort of way.

She had to slip off the bed and make her way to the bathroom. She really had to go. She reached down and felt down around her vulva. She was all sticky. Maybe some of his semen had leaked out. No she doubted that, the way he got so deep up inside her, and the way it just fired off in there, no none of that stuff got out. The gumminess she felt was her sticky, her goo.

She went in, turned on the shower, grabbed the soap, and started washing. She wasn't washing off because she felt dirty; she just wanted to stop feeling so sticky. Pretty quick she was done, and wrapped herself in her big terry cloth bathrobe. She needed to get a big robe for Cal. She slipped back out and found Cal was up now as well.

Cal yelled in from the kitchen, "Coffee's on!"

Maureen walked in and found him sitting on one of the kitchen chairs. She sidled over planning on giving him a nice long kiss before pouring each of them a coffee.

He didn't give her the chance. He grabbed her and swung her down on his lap.

Before she knew what had happened he was way up inside her again. Here they were, him sitting on a chair, her sitting on his lap, and him with his man thing pushed way up inside her pussy again.

Maureen didn't know what to do. It felt so good to have him in there. She grabbed his ears and started shaking his head back and forth almost growling, "Oh I love you, I love you, I love you."

He pulled her hands away and forced her to wrap them around his waist. Next thing she knew he was standing up and was pushing her butt down on the edge of the table. He started pushing in and out. She started rocking back and forth. It only lasted a few minutes before she felt his semen pour up inside her again.

'Geez,' she thought, 'If this keeps up he'll dehydrate.'

He sat back down on the chair, but didn't let her off his lap. He kissed her neck, "I love it when I'm inside you like this."

She leaned forward to give him better access to her neck, "Me too."

After a few more minutes delay it was time for him to withdraw. There wasn't much left anyway. He'd shriveled back from a massive manly carriage into a measly little pumpkin again. She giggled silently, 'that was a private joke they'd invented the night before in bed after their second time.'

Cal picked her up and sat her on the table, "We need to get started."

She looked at him, "Gazebo?"

He smiled, "Gazebo."

Cal got a quick shower and got dressed. He pondered what had happened. Last night had been twice, and then this morning, that was three times. He was feeling a little sore, but he could tell he wanted to do it again. He wondered how many times a man usually did it?

Maureen was feeling a little sore too, but still wondered when he was going to come at her again. She was ready! She realized; she really liked sex! It felt good! Or was it good because it was with him?

They got outside and went to work on the gazebo. With the footers already in place Cal got to work cutting 4X4s to size, and then cutting 2X8's to draw them together. It took a couple hours, but by 2:00 he had the 4X4's up and connected with 2X8's.

With the outer shell set, he started cutting and piecing in the cross pieces. He cut two main 2X8's that traversed the farthest distance of the internal circuit of the gazebo. While Maureen held them he nailed each long piece into metal brackets he'd already affixed. The distance between these two main longitudinal beams was six inches internally. He cut four more 2X8 beans beams and, using more metal brackets, he affixed them to the longer cross sectional beams. These would provide the main support. He cut more 2X8's but measured them off at 16 inch intervals. He affixed them to the internal circuit using metal brackets as well.

By then it was getting late and he was wearing out. He used the last hour to locate where the steps should go, how many steps he planned, and where the footers should be for the vertical posts for the handrail. Then he never guessed; he'd selected just the spot where the old steps had been. Two footers were already in existence. He wouldn't have to mix a single bag of concrete!

He explained to Maureen how things looked, and what they could get done the next day. Checking his wristwatch he saw it was nearly 5:00. He had to call his next door neighbor to make sure Maggie got fed, and he wanted to clean up and spend some relax time with Maureen.

Maureen checked the time, "Want to run over to the tavern?"

He grinned, "Let's shower together before we go."

She grabbed his arm, "Come on."

Half way in the door he grabbed her again and pushed her up against the outside wall of the house. He wanted to launch another all out invasion, but had to stop. Maureen's mother pulled up.

Maureen said, "This can wait. Let's clean up and talk to mom before we go to the tavern."

He had her hands in his, "Oh I guess so, but I want to get inside you again before we go anywhere."

She cajoled, "Not now, mom's home."

Cal wouldn't let go, "Later maybe?"

She was just as horny as he was, but had to think of her mom, "Later, maybe."

He took that as a maybe yes, "OK."

They both walked down the porch steps, arm in arm and greeted Maureen's mother.

Maureen's mom got out of her car, "Hey looks like you got a lot done."

Maureen, her right arm around Cal's waist, "Yeah, we got a lot done."

He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

Maureen was pleased to see the young people had hit it off, but she wanted to find out if her daughter had seen the pictures, "You two doing anything tonight?"

Maureen smiled up at Cal, "We were headed over to the tavern. We had something of an announcement we wanted to make, but we'll stay home if you want us to."

Andrea wasn't sure whether her daughter had bothered to look in the envelope. She didn't know exactly how to get what she wanted across. She managed to get out, "I think I left an envelope on you bedside table by mistake. Did you see it?"

Maureen remembered the old envelope, "Yeah, I put in the top drawer."

Andrea asked, "Did you open it?"

Maureen answered, "No, was I supposed to?"

Andrea responded, "Not really." She paused and then added, "Cal would you mind if I asked you to go home tonight. You're welcome back tomorrow of course." Pointing to the gazebo, "I know you two have a lot to do."

Cal answered, "No, not at all. I have to get home to Maggie anyway." Then he paused, "Would it be OK, if I brought Maggie back with me tomorrow?"

Andrea grinned sheepishly, "Maggie's your dog."

Cal nodded.

Andrea added, "Yeah, bring her down. I'll be at work most of the day, but I'd like to see her."

Cal broadly grinned, "Great!"

Andrea shuffled up the steps of the porch, now, if you two don't mind I'm going upstairs." She turned and looked pointedly at her daughter, "Leave the envelope where it is. I'll show it to you later."

Maureen, clueless, answered, "OK."

Cal and Maureen, what with Andrea home, showered separately, dressed and drove off to the tavern. Cal thought they'd get a bite to eat, and maybe hang out with some of the people there. He had no ideas Maureen had something entirely different in mind. If he had known what she was up to, he might not have agreed to go, Cal being Cal.

Maureen had on a dark blue polka dot mini-dress. It flared out at the hem, and was trimmed in tiny ruffles at the hem, the three quarter length flared sleeves, and the plunging V-shaped neckline. Her make up was subdued, and she had her hair in a bun, something unusual for Maureen since her was so thick. She was wearing her tennis bracelet.

Maureen always looked good, and usually sexy, but tonight she looked downright wanton. Cal was almost afraid to let her go in; fearful he'd have to fend off male traffic all night.

Cal was looking pretty good himself. He had on a pair of light blue jeans, black tennis shies, and a dark blue V-neck T-shirt. Cal wasn't the muscular type, but he was muscled.

The shirt and the pants exhibited his lean masculinity to its fullest, and Maureen was proud of him. Tonight was the night she planned to show off in other ways as well.

They got to the tavern, and since it was a Wednesday, it was only moderately crowded. Cal and Maureen each ordered a turkey club sandwich, some French fries, Cole slaw, and a drink. Cal got a domestic beer. Maureen got a white wine.

They took a table and ate. After a few minutes they were joined by Warren and his girl Annie.

Another couple, moderately close friends of Cal's also took up residence at their table.

Most of the time the six of them just hung out and bantered back and forth, but as the tavern filled up Maureen's demeanor changed.

For one thing Maureen started to fiddle with the inside Cal's left thigh. He liked it but, felt a little odd, since they were out. He gently pressed her hand back on her lap. He didn't think anybody was paying attention, but Warren and Annie caught every move.

A few minutes later, while discussing something about chain saws Maureen slid her hand precisely between Cal's legs. To his surprise she started fondling his penis under the table. He didn't know it, but by then everyone had started to take a keener notice in Maureen's behavior.

While they'd been talking Maureen had started what could only a kind of mating ritual. She kept discreetly leering at Cal like he was a piece of meat she intended to carve up and eat. Many of her comments had double meanings. Even Cal caught on to that.

He moved her hand away from his crotch, but it was to no avail. She returned it with a vengeance. By then more than a few people were watching. Everyone could tell Maureen was up to something.

Finally Cal came to the frank realization Maureen had her own agenda. He asked, "What are you up to?"

It was like a signal, "She slowly, ever so slowly, climbed from her chair at the table, and slid on top of his lap. With her legs straddling his, she wrapped her arms around his head. She started rubbing her hands through his hair.

Cal expostulated, "Maureen."

She squeezed her legs tighter pushing his legs closer together. She took her hands and pulled his head close to hers and kissed him full and long on the lips, "You going to tell them, or do I have to?"

Well Cal had been thinking about only one thing all afternoon, and he didn't believe that was what Maureen wanted him to bring up. He just couldn't think of anything to say, "What do you mean?"

She kept fingering through his hair and kissing his mouth and cheeks. She started to slowly rhythmically move back and forth on his lap.

Cal was getting an erection and he was embarrassed by Maureen's behavior. He said again, "Maureen."

She kept up the pressure, the slow movement on his lap, her slow deliberate kisses, the movement of her hands through his hair, "What did you ask me last night?"

'Oh shit', thought Cal. He was so flustered, so taken in by what she was doing he'd completely forgotten. Now he got it. He smiled at her, "I'm stupid. I did it again."

She kept smiling, kept kissing, and kept undulating.

He stopped her. He stood up. Lifted her off his lap, and sat her on the table. While he stood beside her, he started kissing her so everyone would see he was returning her blandishments fully and completely. He spoke loudly, but no in a yell, "I have something to say."

The tavern grew quiet.

Cal lifted Maureen off the table and held her like she was a baby, "Everybody, I asked Maureen to marry me last night."

At first no one said much, then there was a smattering of comments, followed by a round of vigorous applause.

Warren slapped him on the back, "Congratulations old buddy."

Cal interrupted. He looked at Maureen in his arms, "She told me no."

Maureen turned a vivid red. She'd planned on embarrassing him into making the announcement, but he'd turned the tables.

Cal had her and he knew it. He finished her off in a way she never expected, "She said she wouldn't marry me because I was a virgin." He looked at her again. He had her. He really had her. She was as red as beet. He knew it was time to finish her off. He announced, "I love Maureen, and I really want to marry her, but as you can see I'm not qualified." He waited just long enough to make sure everyone was listening, "So I need help. Who wants to be first to make me a man of the world?"

Everyone started laughing, and in an instant girls from all around the tavern started hollering, "I will! I will! I do you Cal! Over here Cal! Even Annie chimed in, "If it's OK with Warren."

Warren yelled, "Go for it Annie!"

At first Maureen didn't know how to react. She wanted to get mad, but quickly realized a joke had been played on her. She shut them all up, "You're all too late. I got him last night, and this morning." She waited maybe five seconds and lied, "And this afternoon!"

Everybody cheered. The whole gang crowded around, slapping Cal on the back, hugging or kissing Maureen as the case seemed to warrant. Even Sandy, who'd only just arrived got wind of the proceedings and gave Cal a kiss and Maureen a big hug.

Cal and Maureen stood in the middle of the crowd and kissed so everyone clearly understood there was indeed gong to be a wedding, and they were indeed madly and desperately in love.

Slowly things got back to normal. With the announcement made, Maureen no longer felt like she had to perform, but she and Cal did still keep kissing. It had been a great trick, followed by a second trick, and finished by a kind of universal treat.

A little while later Cal and Maureen left the tavern. Cal drove Maureen home. To their chagrin it looked like the great sexplosion of the later evening was going to have to wait. Maureen's mom was waiting at the door, and Cal had to get home and see about his dog Maggie. They kissed goodnight at the foot of the steps in front of Andrea.

Cal said, "Till tomorrow."

Maureen answered, "Tomorrow."

Cal jumped in his truck and sped on home. He kept laughing and singing all the way home. These were the happiest moments of his life.

Maureen dreamily walked up the steps to her mom, "Mom, he asked me to marry him last night, and again tonight." She hugged her mom, "I've never felt this way before. I can't describe it."

Andrea hugged her daughter, I'm so happy for you. Come on inside I have some things I want to show you."

Maureen, still starry eyed answered, "OK, mom."

Jared was sitting at Cal's kitchen table petting Maggie. He couldn't wait. He had to find out where Cal stood about the old rings. He couldn't help it, he was old, he'd shed a tear or two.

carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers
12