A Fool Stumbles Into Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers

It was late, but with Maureen's help steadying, he used a ladder and tied in the vertical 4X4 railing beams at the top with 2X6's. He realized there could be some problem with stability regarding the railing at the floor and also rafters that would follow the next day, but he thought he had a solution to those problems that would work.

The last thing they did was construct the three steps that would enable them to climb from the gravel drive to the gazebo floor. With Maureen again helping, he got the hand railing for the steps done too. He'd thought he might be able to build a small door either at the bottom or the top, but realized neither was practical.

He checked his watch. It was 6:00, and he was bushed. He'd done a lot of sawing and one hell of a lot of nailing. He knew the next day would be even harder, because the ceiling eaves were next, followed by cutting the 4X8 plywood sheathing to fit at the proper angles, then the shingles. He hoped he could get the roof framed the next day. The plywood and shingles would have to wait for the weekend.

Cal sat down on the bottom step and looked around at what they'd done. It was OK, not great, but OK. He saw the mistakes he'd made, a couple of missed angles, the mistake with the flooring, one of the floor joists hadn't been quite level. He could tell, though he doubted Maureen could.

He sat there on the step and watched Maureen as she took a folding chair and set it on the floor inside railing. She just sat there watching him, while he watched her. She had something on her mind or more like she looked like she was waiting for something, like he was supposed to say or do something. He couldn't help it, but he felt that way too, like he was supposed to jump up and say or do something. He just couldn't put his finger on what that something was.

He said, "There's something about this..." He couldn't seem to finish the thought.

She asked, "What's wrong?"

He responded, "I don't know." He shrugged, "I'll figure it out later." Then he remembered he had something he needed to show her. He felt in his pocket; they were there.

Maureen was watching him, wondering when or if he'd remember. Things had started to become a little clearer in her head. She kind of remembered the old gazebo. She thought, watching Cal, she remembered the little boy. She still wasn't sure. She watched Cal. She wondered what would happen if she showed him the little toys, not the two with the names, the other two.

Cal told her, "I have something I want to show you."

She grinned salaciously, "I've seen it already."

He blushed, "Not that, something else."

She got up and walked over to where he was, "OK, what have you got?"

Cal reached in his pocket and pulled out the rings. He thought this isn't the best place to do this, "What do you think of these?"

He held up the rings. At first Maureen didn't quite know what to think. She recognized their purpose, but she'd envisioned something a little more elaborate. She'd been thinking about maybe a one or two carat engagement ring. These things looked cheap.

"Who's were they," she asked?

Cal immediately saw the look of disappointment wash over her. Of course, she wanted something really pretty, something bright, shiny, something upscale, something rich looking. She was young, she had her fantasies; she traveled with a well accoutered crowd. She'd want the best. In fact, until these things had shown up, he'd planned on the best. Cal was already ashamed of them. He put them back in his pocket.

She asked again, "Who's were they?"

Cal answered, "Never mind. I didn't like them anyway."

Maureen asked again, "Whose rings did you show me?"

Cal answered, "Don't worry. It's not important."

That wasn't true. For Maureen those rings suddenly had become very important. She'd had a second to think. She knew where they came from, "They're your grandfather's."

Cal had successfully stowed them away, "He said to take a look at them. He didn't really want them out."

Maureen knew better. Her mother had told her, Cal just didn't know she knew, "Let me see them again."

Cal looked away, "That's OK. I had something else already picked out."

Maureen reached for his pocket, "I don't care. I want to see them again."

"You're sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

He fumbled around and got them out again, "They were my grandmother's. She died having my mom. I never met her. She only wore them something like five years."

Maureen held them up to the light. They were old, ugly and cheap. They'd belonged to been Jared's wife. She remembered the picture of the five people. The picture Jared had taken; the picture with his daughter and little grandson. She barely knew him, but she knew that he was a lonely old man; getting these rings out was probably the only outgoing thing he'd done in twenty, maybe thirty years. She bet he'd wrestled with it too. She wished her mother was there. She'd talk this over with her.

Cal watched her, "We don't have to use these. I've got something much nicer in mind."

Maureen didn't know where to take this. She tried the engagement ring on. It was a tiny bit large, so was the wedding band, "They're both a little large. We'll have to have them cut down."

"You don't have to accept them."

Maureen answered, "I know."

Cal didn't push it but still asked, "You're sure?"

Maureen held her hand out to get a better look, "I'm sure."

Cal said, "Well give them back, and I'll have them cut down and cleaned."

Maureen answered, "No I'll do it."

He knew she didn't like them, "You don't like them. You're only doing it because they were my grandmother's."

Maureen looked him in the eye, "No. I don't like them. They're not at all what I thought I'd ever have. But they're what I'm going to have."

Cal was tripped up, "Why? I'll get you something really nice."

Maureen stared him down, "It's not about what I might like or not like. It's about what's right. You don't understand all of it yet, but I do."

Cal pleaded a little, "Maureen I want the best for you."

She answered brusquely, "I already have the best. I have you."

Cal just turned his head. He was confused again. That nagging sense something incomplete, something's left out, that gnawing feeling that he still didn't have all the facts kept creeping back in, "What did you mean, I don't understand it all."

Maureen was getting up, "I'm hungry and tired. Let's get a shower, order a pizza, and watch some television. Besides there's something coming up I want to tell you about, and I have something I want to show you too."

Cal knew when his allotted time was up, "OK."

They went inside. Maureen grabbed Cal by the arm and marched him back to her bedroom. She had a small bathroom off her bedroom, and it had a shower.

"Come here," she said.

Cal walked over.

Maureen started taking his clothes off.

He resisted, "Hey, I can do this."

She responded, "I know, but I want to."

He stood stoically while she pulled his T-shirt off, unbuckled and dropped his pants and boxers, undid tied his shoes, pulled them off, and, while he used her shoulders to steady himself, let her pull off his socks. Having stripped him down to his birthday suit, Maureen turned on the water, adjusted it, handed him a bar of soap and wash cloth, "Inside." She pointed to the water.

Cal did as he was told.

While Cal showered Maureen took all his clothes and quietly walked them to the end of the yard and dumped them in the trash. She got back to her room just in time to see him getting out of the shower.

Cal looked around, "Hey where are my clothes?"

Maureen gave him an innocent look, "I don't know. Where did you put them?"

He cast around looking for his pants, "They were right here."

Maureen was leaning against her bedroom door, "Lost your clothes, huh."

He caught the expression on her face. He started toward her, "OK, give me my clothes."

Maureen, laughing, backed out of the bedroom, "I don't have your clothes. You lost them."

Cal chased her into the kitchen and caught her by the refrigerator. He pulled her hands behind her back. Being much taller he was able to hover over her, "I said give me my clothes."

She squeezed down and leaned back, "I threw them away."

Still holding her hands behind her, he modified his grip so both her hands were restrained by the wrists at the small of her back with just one of his. He used his free hand to lift her chin, "Where did you hide my clothes?"

Maureen dropped down in an effort to escape but he was too strong and too quick.

He repeated, "Where are my clothes?"

"I threw them out."

"Out where?"

She twisted her head around as if to point to the trash can, "Out there."

Using his free hand he cupped her face and kissed her, "Go get them."

She kissed him back, "No, you get them yourself."

Cal looked outside at the trash can. He estimated the distance to be about forty maybe fifty feet. It was late, and the sun was weak. In another few minutes it would be dark. If he ran fast, grabbed the can and brought it back behind the unfinished gazebo he could probably fish out his dirty clothes and be back inside in less than two minutes.

He looked at Maureen, "You're not lying?"

"Lying about what?"

"They're in the trash can."

Maureen couldn't believe his gullibility. Was he really going to try to run out there, get his clothes and run back? She told him, "Yeah they're in there, right on top."

Cal jumped up, ran out the door and started to sprint toward the trash can. As he stepped from the edge of the porch he heard the back door slam.

"Oh shit!" Cal yelled as he turned only to see Maureen standing at the kitchen window laughing at him.

She yelled out the window, "You asshole! Wait out there while I get my shower."

Cal watched as she turned and walked away from the window. He ran back up on the porch and tried the door. Damn! It was locked! She'd locked him out, and he didn't have a stitch on. He started laughing; she'd tricked him maybe, then maybe not. He noted the kitchen window was wide open. He stealthily slithered over to the window and peered inside. Yep, she'd gone off to take her shower. 'OK,' he thought, 'we'll see.' He quietly climbed up and lifted himself through the kitchen window. As he slipped down over the sink and onto the kitchen floor he could hear the shower water running.

Maureen laughed all the way to the bathroom. She loved this. She'd played a mean trick on her fiancé. She looked down at the two rings on her finger; yes she could call him that. She walked in the bathroom, turned on the shower. Let him skulk around outside a while. She'd let him in later, then they could make up. Maureen climbed in and started to shampoo her hair.

Cal slipped over to the bedroom door. Maureen was happily showering away. Still nude he quietly walked back to the living room. What was he going to do? He had to get even. He had to punish her. He looked around and found an old hairbrush. He plopped down on the sofa, put the brush under the cushion, took the remote and turned on the television, but kept the sound on mute.

Maureen shampooed her hair twice, scrubbed herself from stem to stern with an aromatic soap she was sure he'd like. Once the water was off she checked her pussy, shaved it again and rubbed in a comforting balm. She combed out her hair and tied it off in a long pony tail. She tied it off with one of her black ribbons. She found the pretty nightie she'd had on the night before. Moistened it a little and used her blow dryer to freshen it up. Slipping it on, she checked herself in the mirror. He was going to love this; she was certain her apology would be well received.

Excited and feeling extra romantic Maureen slipped from her bedroom and stepped toward the kitchen. What? The television was on! She glanced over. Cal was on the sofa watching the television without any sound.

He smiled at her, "Hi Maureen."

She smiled back. She was filled with love and romantic excitement. He'd found a way to get in; this was better than her letting him back in. She skipped over to the sofa and plopped down beside him, she made sure he saw her boobies bounce as she did so.

Maureen knelt on the sofa and wrapped her arms around Cal. She leaned up and gave him a truly warm and loving kiss on his cheek, "I'm sorry I locked you out."

Cal smiled back at her. He was going to enjoy the next few moments, "That's all right."

She curled up as close as she could get, "I love you Cal Burkheim, and when we're married I'm going to make you so happy." She was really feeling cuddly and lovable. She sort of giggled. She took her fingers and tickled around his face.

He whispered into her hair, "And I love you too, but you know what?"

She slithered around and sat on his naked lap. She took both hands and held his face up close to hers. She deliberately breathed into his face so he could smell her breath. She nibbled on his lips, "No what?"

He gave her a most loving generous smile, "You've been a bad girl."

She pressed her head up against his cheek, "I know. I'm sorry. I'm so ashamed."

He pressed a kiss on her forehead, "Don't you think you should be punished?"

Maureen luxuriated in his warmth. His thing was real hard. He wanted to play some kind of kissing punishment game. She bet if she straddled his legs he could go up inside her, but she didn't want to do that, not yet anyway. She swiveled around and pressed her breasts against his chest, "Oh punish me Cal. I've been bad."

It was the request he wanted. With electrifying speed he turned on Maureen. He flipped her on her stomach, whisked the hair brush from beneath the cushion and delivered a bristling swipe across her naked cheeks.

"Ouch!" Maureen cried out at the first crack of the brush, but before she could offer another complaint a second, a third, and then a fourth thrashing blow came crashing down on her beautiful pink ass.

In shock, unexpected pain, and disbelief Maureen cried out, "Cal stop, that hurts!"

Cal threw the brush aside in favor of the palm of his hand. He did so for two reasons; one he wanted to leave hand prints on those magnificent fleshy hillocks, and second by using his hands he'd know how much it really hurt. He delivered four more slashing blows with his left hand. Her beautiful tender pink ass cheeks were turning a brighter even more vivid crimson.

Maureen's surprise quickly gave way to a brief spurt of anger, but the blows were so hard, so rapid, and so excruciatingly painful her anger dissolved in a wave of pain and genuine hurt.

Maureen pleaded, "Cal stop, it hurts!"

Cal listened and he knew she wasn't kidding. He could see the bright red hand marks on her lovely ass. He delivered one harder slap to each rosy red cheek, "Are you sorry?"

Maureen was crying. Her whole body shook through her tearful entreaties, "Oh Cal, please stop. You're hurting me."

The naked and excited Cal wasn't quite finished. He used his hand to flick each cheek more softly. He knew the softer flick probably hurt just as much, but the overall pain would be significantly less, "I asked you if you were sorry."

Maureen was really crying. It had stopped being fun some seconds before. She was unashamedly awash in real tears and breathy sobs, "Oh Cal you're hurting me. Please don't hit me anymore."

He relented, "I'll stop, but you've got to promise to never lock me outside naked ever again."

She was weeping and sobbing. Her ass hurt terribly, "Oh I won't I promise. I'm sorry."

He stopped immediately. He made her stay on her stomach on his lap, "Don't move." He leaned down and kissed each tender cheek. He felt bad about the spanking, but good too. He'd enjoyed it.

Maureen whimpered, "You hurt me."

He leaned over and kissed the back of her neck, "You want to see the damage?"

She answered, "No."

He told her, "I think you should. Your ass is totally pretty."

"No, I don't want to see."

He moved to get up and helped her up too, "Come on. I want you to."

Cal half carried half walked Maureen to the bathroom. He turned her around so she could see her ass in the mirror. It was a magnificent red, a brilliant scarlet.

Maureen looked at her cherry red ass. She twisted first this way, then that. She arched her back and turned to see every flaming hand print. She touched each beautiful fleshy hemisphere. They felt fiery hot, and they hurt. It was humiliating, but exciting. It was like the pain from her buttocks had rippled inside and through her womb stirring heated sensations never experienced before. It was exhilarating but unpleasant at the same time. Cal spanking her was something she'd long remember as painful and pleasurable, but also something she'd never want to experience again.

In the bathroom Cal found a bottle of balm, "Come on back in. Let me rub away some of the pain."

Maureen followed him back in the living room. She was still sobbing and sniffing. It still hurt. She whimpered again, "You hurt me Cal. That was really mean."

He started rubbing the ointment on her ass, "I'm sorry. I guess I got a little excited, but gosh your ass looks really great all red like this." He kept wiping it with the soothing salve.

Her eyes were red and tear stains marred her pretty face, "Promise you'll never do that again."

He responded, "I don't know. That was fun."

She tried to turn around, "Cal!"

He made her lie back on her stomach, "No I promise, I'll never ever spank you ever again. Next time I'll make you stand in the corner."

Maureen had her thumb in her mouth, her head lying sideways on his lap, right next to his very erect penis. The tears were gone, but she felt very unhappy, "OK."

Cal stopped adding ointment and moved her so her rear end was fully on his lap. He started caressing her ass cheeks. He leaned down, took his fingers and parted her rosy reds to expose the crease of her asshole. It looked beautiful. He moved his head down and kissed it, right in its deepest center; the very heart of her anal passage. It was pink, clean, soft, and delicious! He kissed it again. He licked it with his tongue.

Maureen made a simpering sound and squirmed a little, but otherwise made no attempt to move.

He kept his mouth close to her asshole and kissed it again, and then again, "God I love you Maureen. I love everything about you, your mind, your personality, your sweet tender heart; I even love your ass. I especially love your ass." He kissed it again.

She carefully spun around and down so that the back of her head was in his lap, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure what?"

"It's something I want you to do."

"Not go outside naked."

She pushed her face into his abdomen, roughly where his navel was. The back of her head was pushing his penis down, "Nothing like that."

"OK, I'll do anything, just tell me."

She took her mouth and blew into his stomach making the sound of someone who was expelling gas, "There's a dance at the country club this Saturday night." She glanced up and saw his facial expression change from relaxed and happy to tense and worried.

He said, "You want to go?"

"She responded, "I want us to go."

"You know I can't dance."

She softly chided, "It's not going to be a rock and roll thing. It's mostly for older people, so there will be lots of slow dancing, waltzing, fox trots and stuff."

He took his right hand and fondled her hair, "I don't know any of that stuff."

She gently bit his stomach, "I'll teach you."

He kept fiddling with her hair. He took his left hand and slowly started rubbing it over her stomach, "I guess I better learn how to do that stuff anyway."

She kept pinching his tummy with her teeth; she was trying to find a way to get her right hand down to where his penis was. She could feel it was getting hotter, and she wanted to play with it, "Yeah we'll need to know how to do those dances at our reception."

carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers